Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 43  All

Author Topic: RMM54: War of the Spark Mafia (Game over! Scum wins flawlessly.)  (Read 107302 times)

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
Re: RMM54: War of the Spark Mafia (DAY 3)
« Reply #850 on: October 31, 2019, 11:49:05 am »

I'm really frustrated with how the game is going.  I have lots of suspicions but no strong reads. Can we reconsider mass claim? I know everyone probably wants to protect their prs so they can use them tonight, but scum can't stop all of them and they'll probably prioritize stopping me.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
Re: RMM54: War of the Spark Mafia (NIGHT 1)
« Reply #851 on: October 31, 2019, 12:04:37 pm »

Day 3 will end at 5:30 on Saturday, November 2nd.

am or pm?
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
Re: RMM54: War of the Spark Mafia (NIGHT 1)
« Reply #852 on: October 31, 2019, 01:34:08 pm »

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: October 31, 2019, 02:44:53 pm »

vote: faust.  Holding up the game

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: October 31, 2019, 02:55:34 pm »

@EFHW, why'd you target those two in particular?
When will we see the posts of mine you thought were scummy? You still haven't addressed my question about how my reaction to votes on you was scummy.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: October 31, 2019, 02:57:38 pm »

I'm voting EFHW because of my increasing scum read and also because Faust.
Scumread based on what?

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: October 31, 2019, 04:13:41 pm »

If we are at MiLo, is there any merit to a “no lynch” here? Get us to an odd number? Of course, I guess the vig shot would accomplish that too...

The EFHW lynch feels wrong to me. No one is coming to her defense. On the other hand, it has sort of stalled out here at L-2.

EFHW, do you really think faust is scum? Why?

Everyone on the wagon, are you confident enough to risk losing the game if you’re wrong? If so, why?
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: October 31, 2019, 04:59:03 pm »

What? How?

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: October 31, 2019, 05:25:32 pm »

Everyone on the wagon, are you confident enough to risk losing the game if you’re wrong? If so, why?
Yes, because A) it's not a big risk B) if there are 4 scum, it's closed to guaranteed there they weren't all on MiX, so that makes an EFHW lynch look better C) Noone that I think is scummy supports an EFHW lynch.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: October 31, 2019, 08:09:16 pm »

If we are at MiLo, is there any merit to a “no lynch” here? Get us to an odd number? Of course, I guess the vig shot would accomplish that too...

The EFHW lynch feels wrong to me. No one is coming to her defense. On the other hand, it has sort of stalled out here at L-2.

I think if EFHW's telling the truth, we want to use the vig shot rather than no-lynch to fix the parity. If she's lying it may be difficult for her to explain the lack of a second kill.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: October 31, 2019, 08:38:08 pm »

I think if EFHW's telling the truth, we want to use the vig shot rather than no-lynch to fix the parity. If she's lying it may be difficult for her to explain the lack of a second kill.
Difficult like "oh I must have gotten roleblocked, which is the excuse I literally breadcrumbed I would use":
scum can't stop all of them and they'll probably prioritize stopping me.

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: October 31, 2019, 08:39:20 pm »

Yeah, I back what Faust said.  It would be 0% difficult

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: October 31, 2019, 08:49:29 pm »

Difficult like "oh I must have gotten roleblocked, which is the excuse I literally breadcrumbed I would use":

Maybe. Worst case we get the information "Either EFHW is scum or scum used some kind of blocking ability on her". Regardless I think we should look elsewhere for Today's lynch.

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: October 31, 2019, 09:41:03 pm »

When will we see the posts of mine you thought were scummy? You still haven't addressed my question about how my reaction to votes on you was scummy.

When my furnace works again and it isn't Halloween. I already addressed the second half of this and apologized for how unclear it was when I originally posted it.

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: October 31, 2019, 09:44:04 pm »

Anybody down for a joth or Jimmmm vote? I'd still be happy with an EFHW vote but those two are looking more and more appealing with every post.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: October 31, 2019, 09:46:01 pm »

Maybe. Worst case we get the information "Either EFHW is scum or scum used some kind of blocking ability on her". Regardless I think we should look elsewhere for Today's lynch.
You mean like, the information we already have because EFHW claimed to have been blocked last night?

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: October 31, 2019, 09:50:56 pm »

You mean like, the information we already have because EFHW claimed to have been blocked last night?

Ah I guess I missed that.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: October 31, 2019, 09:59:29 pm »

What? How?
I asked you to reconsider massclaim. You posted without responding.  Also, you are sitting on my stagnant L-3 wagon without doing anything useful.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: October 31, 2019, 10:02:42 pm »

Yes, because A) it's not a big risk B) if there are 4 scum, it's closed to guaranteed there they weren't all on MiX, so that makes an EFHW lynch look better C) Noone that I think is scummy supports an EFHW lynch.
Only 2 people besides you support my lynch according to the vote count. You are using uncertain reads on two other people to confirm your also uncertain read on me? Are they the only two towny people in your opinion?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: October 31, 2019, 10:05:58 pm »

When my furnace works again and it isn't Halloween. I already addressed the second half of this and apologized for how unclear it was when I originally posted it.
I didn't understand how that clarified things. Still don't.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: October 31, 2019, 10:07:10 pm »

What? How?
I asked you to reconsider massclaim. You posted without responding.  Also, you are sitting on my stagnant L-3 wagon without doing anything useful.
I thought that was more a question to everyone rather than me. I think I made my stance clear before and if you think that I will reconsider just because my top scumread asks nicely then I don't know what to tell you.

I have done plenty of useful things already, I made your wagon a thing and now I am continuing to push the main wagon. That you single me out as "holding up the game" when there are plenty of people out there who have done nothing beyond voicing vague concerns about your wagon and failed to take any meaningful action is ridiculous and a sign of desperation.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: October 31, 2019, 10:08:53 pm »

How do you explain my correct result on gkrieg?

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: October 31, 2019, 10:09:56 pm »

How do you explain my correct result on gkrieg?
I assume scum has an investigative power. Shocker.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: October 31, 2019, 10:10:53 pm »

What? How?
I thought that was more a question to everyone rather than me. I think I made my stance clear before and if you think that I will reconsider just because my top scumread asks nicely then I don't know what to tell you.

I have done plenty of useful things already, I made your wagon a thing and now I am continuing to push the main wagon. That you single me out as "holding up the game" when there are plenty of people out there who have done nothing beyond voicing vague concerns about your wagon and failed to take any meaningful action is ridiculous and a sign of desperation.
Everyone includes you, and you have not been pushing my wagon except in response to questions.  Otherwise you seem content for things to languish.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: October 31, 2019, 10:11:16 pm »

Only 2 people besides you support my lynch according to the vote count. You are using uncertain reads on two other people to confirm your also uncertain read on me? Are they the only two towny people in your opinion?
I have seen this post but I choose to not respond.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 43  All

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 20 queries.