Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 43  All

Author Topic: RMM54: War of the Spark Mafia (Game over! Scum wins flawlessly.)  (Read 107928 times)

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
Re: RMM54: War of the Spark Mafia (DAY 3)
« Reply #800 on: October 29, 2019, 01:01:36 pm »

Vote: EFHW
Is this your way of not lurking? You are the third vote for me without explanation. What am I missing?
You're missing that you're scum.

Why should we not vote for you?

So you have any information we don't? I didn't see you voting for EFHW once in this game
I do have some information that I presume you do not have.
But you don't want to share it? If you think I am scum, shouldn't you be trying to make a case and sharing your info?
Yes. No.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: October 29, 2019, 02:18:20 pm »

I suggest more people vote for you.

What reason do I have to think you're town and EFHW is scum, rather than the other way around?
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: October 29, 2019, 03:47:04 pm »

What reason do I have to think you're town and EFHW is scum, rather than the other way around?
I don't know, you tell me!

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: October 29, 2019, 07:03:36 pm »

I'm down with that

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: October 29, 2019, 07:04:16 pm »

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: October 29, 2019, 09:40:57 pm »

Okay, since nobody else feels the need to explain anything, I'm voting for EFHW's reactions to my wagon and DatSwan's claim. I HATE how little shraeye, Eddie, and Awaclus are contributing but I don't know if that makes them scum or just extra frustrating.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: October 29, 2019, 09:43:49 pm »

I'm voting EFHW because of my increasing scum read and also because Faust.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: October 29, 2019, 09:55:29 pm »

I'm voting EFHW because of my increasing scum read and also because Faust.

Eye. Roll.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: October 29, 2019, 10:05:06 pm »

L-2 I think? I'm inclined to just claim now, since my guess is that faust has a misleading result on me. Objections?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: October 29, 2019, 10:06:28 pm »

L-2 I think? I'm inclined to just claim now, since my guess is that faust has a misleading result on me. Objections?

Totally your call.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: October 29, 2019, 11:18:44 pm »

I'm a motion detector/vig.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: October 29, 2019, 11:20:52 pm »

Every night? Who've you targeted?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: October 29, 2019, 11:34:46 pm »

Only motion  detector is every night. gkrieg had no motion n1, Lalight returned no result n2.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: October 30, 2019, 02:14:11 am »

You claimed to have some info on EFHW. Maybe it's time to reveal it?
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
Re: RMM54: War of the Spark Mafia (DAY 1)
« Reply #814 on: October 30, 2019, 07:49:14 am »

LaLight:

Yeah, but also people who start every game the same, sa Joseph claiming SK, again, are having an easy entrance into the game, independent of alignment. I personally think it's more scummy than not, so vote: raerae

Who was it, gkrieg, who started every game voting for Witherweaver even if he was not in the game? Iirc, it turned out gkrieg sometimes forgot to do that as town and did that as scum every time, because it was an easy RVS post.

Not sure I remember correctly, but that was the case. Maybe it was Awaclus voting for silver though

Granted it was early Day 1, but I think this is a scummy case.

I am also a bit wary about shraeye making points posts. Makes him scummier in my eyes and if shraeye and raerae are scums together, it will suit my narrative and I like it

I don't know if this means anything, but LaLight mentioning team shraerae so early in the game is interesting.

Shraeye, do anything interesting last night?

vote: Galzria

I personally tend to do exactly that when I am scum preparing a fakeclaim

Exactly what? I’m just curious if he did anything interesting. You know, after quick-unannounced-hammering MiX.

Well, i would call it an obvious breadcrumb: I pretend to do some action as Town PR, so then I can say "I have nothing to hide, here in this post I obviously hinted I am tracker and tracked shraeye"

It's not much of a case, but it's the best i have

Galz' comment struck me as too obvious to be a scum breadcrumb, but I agree that it was strange. "it's the best i have" is interesting, given that this is after the MiX lynch but before joth started pushing the shraerae narrative, which indicates that LL didn't find it suspicious at this point.

Based on your argument it made it less and more safe at the same time.

Basically yeah, the fact that Joth said it would make it more or less safe depending on whether Shraeye is scum, so the point is moot.

I personally think it's more scummy than not, I see shraeye yoloing this

vote: shraeye

My current thinking on shraerae is that they're more likely to be both scum than one scum and one not. Again, I hope a reread will bring clarity when I have time for it.

Weird, but it seems the same for me. That they are more likely to both be scums

I'm not super convinced by LL's agreement here.

All fire, no substance.  This isn't townrae.

What happened to this read? It sounds pretty sure

You always say that you excellently read raerae, then you say she's scum, then you drop it, why?

This is a line of questioning I can get behind. LL in fact asked the first question again later and as far as I've seen it still hasn't been answered.

I also continue to think that shraeye is scum because even if people tell me it's his meta to be careless, he seems trying to play his meta, not just playing it.

The hammer, these posts:

I'll pre-sheep DatSwan

But that last question jimmm asked is new and exciting.

I'll make a deal. If you summarize what you think about raerae overall, I'll answer that neato question.

It's like "see, people, I am town!shraeye, I play like town!shraeye, you see? See?"

I don't feel it genuine.

I don't really have a comment on these particular arguments except to say that I'll now admit that a LL/shraeye team seems less likely than your average pair of scummy players.

I think the town's non-desire to acknowledge shraeye/raerae scum team is what will be our demise.

vote: raerae

I'm not really sure why, but I don't like this statement. Maybe it's partly just because I remain unconvinced of team shraerae. I guess also I think comments fearing "our demise" etc tend to more often come from scum trying to be Town than Town.

I drank alcohol for the first time in 3 months and I can feel like I clearly see the whole scumteam which is shraeye/raerae/Faust

I also think gkrieg is not town, bit SK or survivor.

I don't think there's any reason at all to believe gkrieg is an SK or Survivor. We haven't seen multiple deaths and it seems unlikely that we'd have a Survivor (DatSwan) and also another Survivor/Nemesis. The fact that he's just thrown this out there with nothing to back it up seems wrong.

Pubby kill is what bothering me. Why pubby? I mean I am not super familiar with his meta, but this kill is weird

Galz kill is alright, he had this result on DatSwan

I think this kind of argument comes from scum pretending to be surprised more often than from Town. They're not really helpful or saying anything other than "Look how much I'm not scum".

So I come away leaning scum on LL. He does get some Town points for his questioning of shraeye. Could they be scum together? Maybe. If LL stays on raerae then I would say yes, it seems likely that the push for shraerae was actually a push for raerae. If it turns out he's equally happy to lynch either then maybe he gets some more Town points.

Questions for LaLight:

What was your initial response to the events around the MiX lynch? Did shraerae seem scummy to you at the time, or did you only develop that opinion based on others' arguments? If the latter, what convinced you?

What makes you think gkrieg is non-Town? Is that a read on him or on the setup?

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: October 30, 2019, 07:51:58 am »

I did no such thing.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #816 on: October 30, 2019, 08:10:07 am »

Only motion  detector is every night. gkrieg had no motion n1, Lalight returned no result n2.

So the vig is 1-shot?
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: October 30, 2019, 08:44:20 am »

Do people think Glooble would give us both a vig AND a vengeful townie? That's the only place I'm hung up on this claim. Seems like a lot of town killing power.

I  don't have any info that conflicts with the tracker results.

gkreig, LaLight--  is this accurate?
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: October 30, 2019, 11:07:25 am »

Okay, since nobody else feels the need to explain anything, I'm voting for EFHW's reactions to my wagon and DatSwan's claim.

What was scummy in my reaction to your wagon and DatSwan's claim?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: October 30, 2019, 11:31:38 am »

Do people think Glooble would give us both a vig AND a vengeful townie? That's the only place I'm hung up on this claim. Seems like a lot of town killing power.

I  don't have any info that conflicts with the tracker results.

gkreig, LaLight--  is this accurate?

The last time I played the "mod totally wouldn't have given town these two powers" game, mod had totally given town those two powers.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: October 30, 2019, 11:45:44 am »

Okay, since nobody else feels the need to explain anything, I'm voting for EFHW's reactions to my wagon and DatSwan's claim.

I can pull quotes later but at one point you said MiX was obv!town from your POV then another time you said he was being scummy, it felt like you waffled a lot on the case but it didn't feel like genuine waffles (I know I'm going a lot off feelings here), and the way you voted on DatSwan post claim seemed opportunistic and rushed.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: October 30, 2019, 11:49:01 am »

I did no such thing.

You sure did seem to have a reason behind your vote.  Maybe you could share that with the crowd?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: October 30, 2019, 12:14:37 pm »

I can pull quotes later but at one point you said MiX was obv!town from your POV then another time you said he was being scummy, it felt like you waffled a lot on the case but it didn't feel like genuine waffles (I know I'm going a lot off feelings here), and the way you voted on DatSwan post claim seemed opportunistic and rushed.
I did feel MiX was obv!town, but when I went back I could see why other people would have thought he was scummy, which made their votes less scummy to me. My opinion of MiX didn't change, it was my opinion of the votes that changed.

I was a little rushed re: DatSwan because of traveling, and I missed the  second part of his claim for that reason (and because of the quickhammer). I would have unvoted given the chance. But I did genuinely believe at the time of my vote that he was the best lynch. I wasn't confident we would find scum and survivor is so much of a wild card.

But you said my reaction to your wagon was scummy. When was that?

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: October 30, 2019, 12:19:02 pm »

EFHW, since you've already claimed, would you be willing to flavor claim? Would definitely help me evaluate your claim.

He/him

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: October 30, 2019, 12:56:44 pm »

I did feel MiX was obv!town, but when I went back I could see why other people would have thought he was scummy, which made their votes less scummy to me. My opinion of MiX didn't change, it was my opinion of the votes that changed.

I was a little rushed re: DatSwan because of traveling, and I missed the  second part of his claim for that reason (and because of the quickhammer). I would have unvoted given the chance. But I did genuinely believe at the time of my vote that he was the best lynch. I wasn't confident we would find scum and survivor is so much of a wild card.

But you said my reaction to your wagon was scummy. When was that?

Bolded, sorry that definitely wasn't clear.  Like I said, I'll find some quotes in a bit.  Our furnace has died on us so I'm a bit over my head at the moment.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 43  All

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 20 queries.