Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 65  All

Author Topic: M124: GPT-2 Mafia (Game over ; Mafia wins flawlessly)  (Read 174741 times)

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: M124: GPT-2 Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #1250 on: September 24, 2019, 09:25:16 am »

vote count plz?
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: September 24, 2019, 09:29:03 am »

I've been very clear all along that I meant lack of votes/wagons other than for DatSwan. Somehow that keeps getting turned into me saying no one is against the wagon, which is obviously false.

To be fair it seems like it's just you and me having this conversation. I apologize if I've misrepresented your point but to me the amount of people arguing against swan's lynch is enough to counter the "where are his partners" argument

So that I understand what is implied here, your position is that efhw, eddie, and debatepro are pushing an alternative to DS and pushing that alternative is a sign of who his partners could be?

My position is that the three of you have been arguing against his lynch, which makes you potential partners, yes
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Debatepro

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Debatepr0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: September 24, 2019, 09:36:13 am »

I've been very clear all along that I meant lack of votes/wagons other than for DatSwan. Somehow that keeps getting turned into me saying no one is against the wagon, which is obviously false.

To be fair it seems like it's just you and me having this conversation. I apologize if I've misrepresented your point but to me the amount of people arguing against swan's lynch is enough to counter the "where are his partners" argument

So that I understand what is implied here, your position is that efhw, eddie, and debatepro are pushing an alternative to DS and pushing that alternative is a sign of who his partners could be?

My position is that the three of you have been arguing against his lynch, which makes you potential partners, yes

But none of his partners are sheeping the ICs or busing?
FNG

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: September 24, 2019, 10:16:40 am »

Again, they could be. If I had to guess I might say one and one. But you're asking me to give definite answer on something that's speculative at this point
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: September 24, 2019, 10:18:43 am »

You seem satisfied with the definite answer that Swowl is a baddie.
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: September 24, 2019, 10:20:45 am »

You seem satisfied with the definite answer that Swowl is a baddie.

Enough to vote. You have to take some chances in a mafia game
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: September 24, 2019, 10:35:17 am »

Bussing does seem unlikely. We've provided enough cover for partners to defect from the DatSwan wagon. And scum don't sheep, though they do use IC votes as justifications for their own votes on town.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: September 24, 2019, 10:37:36 am »

Bussing does seem unlikely. We've provided enough cover for partners to defect from the DatSwan wagon. And scum don't sheep, though they do use IC votes as justifications for their own votes on town.

You really don't think scum would be worried about moving to a town lynch from one that's already basically got quorum?
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: September 24, 2019, 10:55:46 am »

You really don't think scum would be worried about moving to a town lynch from one that's already basically got quorum?

I think they have had opportunities to get off and most would never have gotten on in the first place.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: September 24, 2019, 10:57:26 am »

Who on the wagon do you think is bussing if DatSwan is scum?

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: September 24, 2019, 01:38:39 pm »

Vote Count 3.3

DatSwan (5): mcmcsalot, A Drowned Kernel, Joseph2302, e, Awaclus
A Drowned Kernel (3): Uncleeurope, Debatepro, EFHW
Joseph2302 (1): DatSwan

Not Voting (2): Robz888, jotheonah

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Day 3 ends at Sep. 27, 18:00 forum time. That is in 3 days and 4+ hours.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: September 24, 2019, 01:52:15 pm »

Wooops

Vote: ADK
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Debatepro

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: September 24, 2019, 01:59:08 pm »

I'm not sure, I haven't thought through it here, it happens in less pressure (lynchpool). If we're just gaming it out. Votes were Joth(IC), MCMC, ADK, Joseph(IC), e, aweclus. If I were scum and DS was my partner, I would have considered voting for him after the Joseph vote. So probability of busing by partner increases as you move from left to right in the list.
FNG

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: September 24, 2019, 02:06:09 pm »

Vote Count 3.3

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Day 3 ends at Sep. 27, 18:00 forum time. That is in 3 days and 4+ hours.

Well well well. The Swan lynch is not a fait accompli after all. Robz and I together could make ADK happen. What do you think about that Robz? Better or worse than Swan?
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: September 24, 2019, 02:16:39 pm »

I'm not sure, I haven't thought through it here, it happens in less pressure (lynchpool). If we're just gaming it out. Votes were Joth(IC), MCMC, ADK, Joseph(IC), e, aweclus. If I were scum and DS was my partner, I would have considered voting for him after the Joseph vote. So probability of busing by partner increases as you move from left to right in the list.
The difference from most games is that here the wagon built quickly as soon as no duel was announced, at the "beginning" of the day, while most wagons accrue bussers at the end of a day.

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: September 24, 2019, 02:19:14 pm »

Vote Count 3.3

Well well well. The Swan lynch is not a fait accompli after all. Robz and I together could make ADK happen. What do you think about that Robz? Better or worse than Swan?
I don't really get the ADK wagon if I'm honest. For me, e or Robz would be my preferred alt wagon
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: September 24, 2019, 02:19:52 pm »

Because of the votes and subsets of people who've voted badly this game post
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: September 24, 2019, 03:08:45 pm »

Vote Count 3.3

I don't really get the ADK wagon if I'm honest. For me, e or Robz would be my preferred alt wagon

I 100% agree with this, the adk wagon is bad. Sorry I’m behind and probably cant catchup until much later today or tomorrow but whoa boy.

Someone do some research anyone willing to lynch adk who voted against the duel is pretty anti-town unless their read on adk has flipped quite dramatically since pre duel
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: September 24, 2019, 03:18:20 pm »

What debate said, plus robz
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: September 24, 2019, 03:22:40 pm »

Vote Count 3.3

I 100% agree with this, the adk wagon is bad. Sorry I’m behind and probably cant catchup until much later today or tomorrow but whoa boy.

Someone do some research anyone willing to lynch adk who voted against the duel is pretty anti-town unless their read on adk has flipped quite dramatically since pre duel

Right. This is why I voted for the duel!
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: September 24, 2019, 03:25:04 pm »

I townread EFHW. Did Uncleeurope and debatepro vote for or against the duel? I could lynch there, if so.

Debatepro

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: September 24, 2019, 03:32:36 pm »

I voted for the duel. My scum team list going into the duel was ADK, Robz, and Aweclus. My posts are consistent on these folks because they’ve voted for pubby, Glooble, and Mix.

I would be shocked if there wasn’t at least one on that list, Robz has moved up slight due to the willingness to vote DS pre-duel and trying to stay off it now.
FNG

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: September 24, 2019, 03:45:43 pm »

I'm not exactly staying off the DS wagon, but it would be the hammer if I voted him now, and we should let our IC do that, right?

Debatepro

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: September 24, 2019, 04:01:18 pm »

I'm not exactly staying off the DS wagon, but it would be the hammer if I voted him now, and we should let our IC do that, right?

If DS is Town who would you suspect is on the scum team?
FNG

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: September 24, 2019, 04:40:59 pm »

ADk, e, Awaclus
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 65  All

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 20 queries.