Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Fiddling around with TR/KC + duration cards  (Read 1066 times)

Jolken

• Pawn
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Fiddling around with TR/KC + duration cards
« on: May 10, 2019, 06:17:14 pm »

Hi, currently fiddling around with TR/KC and duration cards to figure out how they synergise. On my turn this resolved:

https://i.gyazo.com/1c8fe6f2b933aae24d85b3dfbd36173a.jpg

I understand why the Tactician wasn't played 3 times, but shouldn't my hand size be 12 cards here? Not 10? I get two cards from TR + Hireling but only 3 cards from the Tactitian.

Also does anybody know how TR + Enchantress works? The bot dodged my every attempt. My guess is that it doesn't enchant 3 separate cards. Does it enchant one single card 3 times? Does the card get +3 actions & +3 cards or just +1 action & +1 card? It appears the card draw on my turn is done twice however.

Thank you for your help!

kieranmillar

• Moneylender
  • Shuffle iT Username: kieranmillar
  • Respect: +352
    • View Profile
Re: Fiddling around with TR/KC + duration cards
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 06:30:59 pm »

Every card you own is already either in your hand or in play. You can't draw more because you haven't got anything left to draw.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12849
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: Fiddling around with TR/KC + duration cards
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 06:32:47 pm »

Your hand size "should" be 12, but it can't because you don't have that many cards in your deck.

Playing Throne+Enchantress is the exact same as playing two different Enchantresses: the opponent gets +1 action and +1 card instead of the usual effects of the first Action they play.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.