Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 62  All

Author Topic: M123: Doomsday Mafia (Town and Survivor win!)  (Read 155026 times)

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
Re: M123: Doomsday Mafia (Night 2)
« Reply #1125 on: June 22, 2019, 09:19:20 am »

Vote Count 3.1

gkrieg13 (1): jotheonah
jotheonah (1): pingpongsam

Not Voting (8): Glooble, MiX, DatSwan, EFHW, 2.71828....., ashersky, gkrieg13, pubby

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Day 3 ends on June 28, 2019, 10:10:00 am.

mass prod request: pingpongsam, e, pubby
2.71828..... has been prodded.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: M123: Doomsday Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #1126 on: June 22, 2019, 09:42:31 am »

Wow so everyone’s just ignoring the massive reread and wall of text I just did?

mass prod request: pingpongsam, e, pubby

Sure, ok, Vote: joth
That’s where I left off yestergameday. For now I will assume the effort is the final scum push to look towny and try to maybe have one bus member in a pool of otherwise townies and maybe even a 3p.

I’ll give it a more thorough read later torealday.  This should satisfy the desire for an immediate response, no?

Well I guess that settles that. pps is the last scum. If anyone seriously thinks that I do all that to stick the landing in a scum game I'm already winning by a mile, I really don't know what to tell you. Not even reading or engaging with my case? You are either scum or the laziest town player I've ever seen, so I'm charitably going to assume you're scum.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: June 22, 2019, 09:43:54 am »

Honestly, if the half of this town that isn't scum doesn't show up and start doing some work soon, I'm out. I'm certainly not going to spend another hour on a day 2 reread if this is the thanks I get.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: June 22, 2019, 09:46:17 am »

If joth is scum then he has really changed his scum meta. A better theory is pps is scum.

Vote: pps

Honestly, if the half of this town that isn't scum doesn't show up and start doing some work soon, I'm out. I'm certainly not going to spend another hour on a day 2 reread if this is the thanks I get.

I love you, please continue, and you're my IC. Now can you please reread D2?

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1129 on: June 22, 2019, 09:59:23 am »

I was already scumreading PPS for my own reasons, so I’ll take that risk. vote: pps

I have more reservations about gkrieg based on an interaction he had with silverspawn day one, but I’m not sure it benefits town more than scum to highlight that interaction, especially if joth didn’t catch it on his reread.

Also, bro, I appreciate the work you do and I understand it’s frustrating not to get instant feedback, but if you look at the pace this game has been moving I’m not sure why you’re surprised.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: June 22, 2019, 10:25:20 am »

I was already scumreading PPS for my own reasons, so I’ll take that risk. vote: pps

I have more reservations about gkrieg based on an interaction he had with silverspawn day one, but I’m not sure it benefits town more than scum to highlight that interaction, especially if joth didn’t catch it on his reread.

Also, bro, I appreciate the work you do and I understand it’s frustrating not to get instant feedback, but if you look at the pace this game has been moving I’m not sure why you’re surprised.

It’s not so much the lack of instant feedback as the fact that when people DO show up they don’t engage with stuff. Also, these are exactly the wrong people jumping on exactly the wrong person and it makes me nervous. Can I talk you guys into e instead of pps?

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: June 22, 2019, 10:26:41 am »

ie I’m fairly certain MiX is scum and Glooble and PPS are the two I’m not sure of, so the two of them showing up and jumping on pps but not gkrieg or e just tells me that I was wrong and Glooble is the last scum.

He/him

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
Re: M123: Doomsday Mafia (Night 2)
« Reply #1132 on: June 22, 2019, 10:27:44 am »

jotheonah - recent posts are quite convincing, town
Glooble - town read as previously posted
2.71828..... - me, town
ashersky - town since D1. Also neighborhood.
DatSwan - PoE town in neighborhood

MiX - townreading MiX. But his game has the potential for him to be traitor here I think
pingpongsam - rereading him right after I post this, I don't recall anything about him this game
pubby - another player I don't really remember anything about.

EFHW - scum in the neighborhood as explained D2
gkrieg13 - lean scum, remember seeing some of his D1 posts as scummy but never was a real target and I have been too absent to really look into him. But PoE is strong by this point
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: June 22, 2019, 10:28:26 am »

ie I’m fairly certain MiX is scum and Glooble and PPS are the two I’m not sure of, so the two of them showing up and jumping on pps but not gkrieg or e just tells me that I was wrong and Glooble is the last scum.

The two votes on pps are weird
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

pubby

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: June 22, 2019, 10:28:29 am »

vote: joth

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: June 22, 2019, 10:28:41 am »

The people I need to hear from about my case are ash, Swan, EFHW, and pubby, because they’re most likely the rest of the town. And pps I guess. This 50/50 thing is pretty frustrating.

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: June 22, 2019, 10:29:12 am »

SERIOUSLY!?!? &@$@$”@$&@$”@&”@&&@@&@0”$9!

He/him

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: June 22, 2019, 10:32:00 am »

Day is young. Off hand,  lazy pps seems more likely than scum pps.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: June 22, 2019, 10:35:35 am »

Reread PPS, nothing there to say they are town. Definitely could be scum, especially with PoE.

The joth votes are bad, especially coming from pubby and PPS

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: June 22, 2019, 10:36:09 am »

We as a community appear to have two modes: “The day is young” and “oh shit the deadline”

He/him

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: June 22, 2019, 10:44:56 am »

Sorry, had a speech contest today that I have been prepping for for weeks so I had less free time available.  I skimmed but did not give joth’s posts enough attention. I should be able to do that on Sunday.

In the meantime, I feel like voting is dangerous.  There has been talk of daychat being possible, planned team quick lynched are a thing. So I feel like even L-2 or 3 is dangerous, although long stretches at that level would highly suggest a scum wagon.

f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: June 22, 2019, 10:45:15 am »

We as a community appear to have two modes: “The day is young” and “oh shit the deadline”

I laughed out loud at this.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: June 22, 2019, 10:45:50 am »

Just finished rereading pubby and at least this is consistent with his entire game.

That being said, he has expressed 2 real opinions: joth and ashersky are scum. Joth being scum was D1, then he added ashersky D2. I could easily see him as scum just tunneling as a lurker to maintain the ability to "contribute" while not posting

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: June 22, 2019, 10:46:33 am »

Bah. Previous post was just me having trouble on my phone.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1144 on: June 22, 2019, 10:57:13 am »

unvote

Per ashersky’s point, and I’ll be out most of the day, parking my vote isn’t safe.

Need to reread e. Leaning scum on him right now mostly by POE. Honestly silverspawn being town has thrown off all my leads.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: June 22, 2019, 10:59:18 am »

Sorry but an old friend came into town and it is his birthday today so I’ll be pretty VLA today and tomorrow. I’ll get to this on Monday probably.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: June 22, 2019, 11:41:51 am »

I apologize for my outburst. I’m out the rest of today too. Possibly finish my reread tomorrow.

He/him

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: June 22, 2019, 12:31:14 pm »

I intend to reread SS knowing he is town. He had quite the wagon and seems he should have been an easy mislynch. I think he was onto something and scum felt he needed silenced. I intend to place a vote on a scum read formed around the SS reread.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: June 22, 2019, 02:31:19 pm »

Sorry but an old friend came into town and it is his birthday today so I’ll be pretty VLA today and tomorrow. I’ll get to this on Monday probably.
Aren't you usually unavailable weekends?

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: June 22, 2019, 05:42:48 pm »

I'll be voting while I reread because why not. I don't expect to move my vote a lot, but, well, I know me, so I'll probably move my vote a lot anyway.

Vote: pubby, joth is super towny and he voted for joth. That's all I need. That and he's replicating his town meta perfectly, which is something I did as scum on my second game and would desperatly try not to if I was town given I was the first lynch of my first game (which is also true for pubby).
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 62  All

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 20 queries.