Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: If I buy a subscription, can I pre-select a kingdom card to play with?  (Read 1284 times)

IrisHopp

• Pawn
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
+1

Knights. I love knights and it'd be awesome to play some games in a row with them.

But y'know, sometimes I encounter a card, lose badly and want to try again immediately. Like the first time I got my hands on a rats and then the rats where everywhere. In cases like that, I'd love to immediately play again with a different kingdom including that card and see if I can learn by trial and error.

So that's that for context, can I do it?

Can I set up a table, to match with

I have a free account at dominion.games for now, and did not see an option for it (unless I have to make all cards unfamiliar except for... ?). Did I miss that option somewhere? Or is it a subscription-only option?

Thanks!

(there must have been discussions on this before, but with a keyword search I couldn't find old threads on this topic)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 06:46:12 am by IrisHopp »

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12868
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama

When you create a table, you can select kingdom cards. Free accounts also have this feature, but you can't do it for automatched games, only for a table.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

theblankman

• Witch
  • Respect: +383
    • View Profile
+1

Automatch-able games with control over the kingdom is the one feature that would get me to start paying again.
it's a shame that full-random is the de facto standard
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.