Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 68  All

Author Topic: M122: Lalight's run out of ideas Mafia (Game Over! Town won!)  (Read 193084 times)

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
Re: M122: Lalight's run out of ideas Mafia (Day 5!)
« Reply #1550 on: May 23, 2019, 03:20:06 pm »

@gkrieg - I know it was hypothetical, but that was left out of most of your posts. And they were very long. It would be so much more helpful if you organized the information you want us to consider. I know you didn't make that specific statement. That was intended to stand in for all the variations in which you referred to someone as someone else's partner without any justification or caveat.

What is your response to Joseph's statement that he had his own reasons for voting ADK?

PPE: Galzria -- An IC we'll be lynching? Are you talking to gkrieg?

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: May 23, 2019, 03:26:29 pm »

@gkrieg - I know it was hypothetical, but that was left out of most of your posts. And they were very long. It would be so much more helpful if you organized the information you want us to consider. I know you didn't make that specific statement. That was intended to stand in for all the variations in which you referred to someone as someone else's partner without any justification or caveat.

What is your response to Joseph's statement that he had his own reasons for voting ADK?

Yes. Either he’s scum and we win, or he’s not and scum is between ADK/MiX. Gkrieg is currently operating with 100% of the information we’ll have after his lynch. Assuming he’s town, he’s at least trying to figure out who the last scum is.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: May 23, 2019, 03:29:38 pm »

My problem with the ADK being the lynchee thing is that Joseph would say he had his own reasons for voting anyone. I don't think Joseph would breadcrumb his lynchee like that, seeing as he specifically would want to hide who his lynchee is. Making ADK an IC based off one post is just way too strong. Instead, I think that people should discount that (or maybe make it count for like 1% of their read) and instead look at ADK and how they interacted with their partners.

I know that one of ADK or MiX is scum, so I was just writing the posts from my point of view.

I think ADK and MiX have played a very good game. if MiX is scum, he bussed his partners very hard, pointed out their scum slips based on claims and had lots of good "townslips" themselves about the setup. He talks about traitors and scum promoters like he isn't sure if there is one in the game or not, which is not what I would expect from relatively new scum (I can't remember if they have been scum before).

If ADK is scum, they had very little interaction with their partners. They also bussed both of their partners, but otherwise played a very under-the-radar game. Actually now that I'm typing this up, if you take away the lynchee thing about ADK, it is pretty clear that they are the scum over MiX when you just look at what they have done. MiX seems scummier because of the N4 nightkill, and many of his statements sound scummy (I think that is just how he writes), but MiX's actions are much further away from what a partner would do, especially as newbie scum I believe.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: May 23, 2019, 03:37:30 pm »

Gkrieg - Do you believe that you would’ve lost to MiX had he challenged you yesterday?

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: May 23, 2019, 03:57:10 pm »

Gkrieg - Do you believe that you would’ve lost to MiX had he challenged you yesterday?

Hard question. I tend to overestimate my towniness, so yes I do believe I would have won the challenge. But I also am in this situation today, so I'm not sure.

I haven't had any case put on me other than PoE and general lurkiness, so that also makes me believe I could have won yesterday.

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: May 23, 2019, 04:08:02 pm »

Hard question. I tend to overestimate my towniness, so yes I do believe I would have won the challenge. But I also am in this situation today, so I'm not sure.

I haven't had any case put on me other than PoE and general lurkiness, so that also makes me believe I could have won yesterday.

Why do you think I was scummier than you?

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: May 23, 2019, 04:29:02 pm »

Why do you think I was scummier than you?

? Because I'm town? Why do you think I'm scummier than you? Or even better, why do you think I'm scummy at all?

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: May 23, 2019, 06:34:51 pm »

Just vote gkrieg!

I would rather have Space’s analysis now, in case Gkrieg flips town and then Space dies at night.

I've re-read almost the first half of MiX's posts.. there are just too many, and I'm just too tired to continue any more.

However, my conclusion is still that he's not likely to be scum. Any further hedging I could do on that seems to be motivated by the desire to save face just on the off-chance he's scum playing really well, because it would just feel embarrassing if he flips that way. I do think he's really likely to be town, though!
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: May 23, 2019, 06:35:17 pm »

As for ADK, I wasn't super-convinced of the ADK-as-lynchee theory when I initially got my vote counter up and running, because Joseph's votes were all over the place. I guess the post at #506, where he says he had his own reasons for voting ADK, could be read as a breadcrumb (why crumb that role at all?), but mostly just seem to be a knee-jerk defense in response being accused of sheeping faust.
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: May 23, 2019, 06:43:53 pm »

I should do a re-read of gkrieg.

That didn't take nearly as long as I'd feared :-) I'm happy to vote here for today. His early reads lists conveniently put chairs in the townie bucket, and didn't directly mention Swan. Then later on there were one too many mentions of how he didn't know exactly what was going on in the game/who'd died, which sounds like someone trying to make us all think they didn't have access to the scum QT and its secrets.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: May 23, 2019, 06:44:40 pm »

I won't vote immediately, just in case anyone else has things they want to say. Shall I post up a coloured-in vote count if I get the chance tomorrow night?

Sleep time now for me!

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: May 23, 2019, 07:32:02 pm »

Nah, with you having chimed in, I’m good with the hammer. vote: Gkrieg

Mafia Record:

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: May 23, 2019, 07:53:15 pm »

Sad, well I hope you all choose right tomorrow.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: May 23, 2019, 10:02:20 pm »

(why crumb that role at all?), but mostly just seem to be a knee-jerk defense in response being accused of sheeping faust.
Breadcrumbing is a good idea with this role because he knows for sure someone is town. In case he is killed, that person can be IC. I don't know if Joseph would do that. It seems just as likely that he would have tried to get the townie lynched to get the individual win.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: May 23, 2019, 10:20:23 pm »

(why crumb that role at all?), but mostly just seem to be a knee-jerk defense in response being accused of sheeping faust.
Breadcrumbing is a good idea with this role because he knows for sure someone is town. In case he is killed, that person can be IC. I don't know if Joseph would do that. It seems just as likely that he would have tried to get the townie lynched to get the individual win.

He only wins if the lynchee is lynched, he can’t win with town.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: May 23, 2019, 10:25:04 pm »

He only wins if the lynchee is lynched, he can’t win with town.

This. His only win condition was to lynch the lynchee.

Mafia Record:

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: May 23, 2019, 10:33:52 pm »

Vote Count 5.final

Uncleeurope was lost. He no longer knew what was important. Surely LaLight was being deceptive, surely it was a ploy forged with the sole purpose of dissipating all manner of fire from his bones.

Uncleeurope's passion and zeal fell like corpses beside his dreams of power and his imagined knowledge. What did it mean to live without knowledge, power, clarity, or passion? Every single image or symbol he had help up to the rank of deity had been smashed in an instant in one look of sadness in LaLight's eyes. And... was that... pity?

What meaning could be gleaned from this pit of blackness LaLight had thrust him into? Uncleeurope suddenly was hit with another thought poking its face out of his mind: "What if I am truly as unprepared as everyone thinks I am?"

This lone sound escaped Uncleeurope's lips as he sat in front of his computer, and it was coughed up as a whisper. As if the process of muffling it could make it less true.

Even now as he sat, his people expected him to end the day, and Uncleeurope didn't feel prepared. It was amazing how such a simple task could be seen as daunting when it hadn't yet been accomplished.

But maybe this is what modding had always been about? After all, Uncleeurope knew something that his people didn't, and they wanted to know. Uncleeurope had the ability, no, responsibility, to share it with the people in need.

Because Uncleeurope knew that gkrieg13 was a Vanilla Townie, and now everyone did.

Maybe purpose could be found in this darkness.

Maybe Light was in here after all.

gkrieg13 (4): MiX, EFHW, A Drowned Kernel, Galzria

Not voting (2): gkrieg13, SpaceAnemone

With 6 alive, it took 4 to lynch.

Night 5 begins now and ends in LATER.

THREAD LOCKED
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
Re: M122: Lalight's run out of ideas Mafia (Day 4!)
« Reply #1567 on: May 25, 2019, 10:38:47 pm »

With the prerequisite of "later" technically achieved, Uncleeurope set forth to begin again another day filled with death and destruction. At this rate this might never end.

This was a segment more fit for LaLight's input, given the flavor, but Uncleeurope was used to disappointment, and begrudgingly pressed on.

A lot had happened in his absence, Galzria the Town Compulsive Odd-Night Promoter had been murdered by someone or another (Uncleeurope barely cared), and A Drowned Kernel had been rumored to be in a fight today.

It was getting the opposite of crowded up in here.

Day Six has started!

Not voting (4): MiX, A Drowned Kernel, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Day 6 ends LATER

Thread Unlocked.
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: May 25, 2019, 10:55:56 pm »

Well damn.

challenge: mix

vote: mix
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: May 26, 2019, 03:18:02 am »

Well damn.

challenge: mix

vote: mix

Vote: ADK, damn you're scum again? How is that fair? And I was so happy when I "found out" you were the Lynchee...no fair!

For decisive proof of ADK's scummyness, look at one of my posts D5 that isolated 2 of gkrieg's posts which contained 2 ADK posts which, if I recall correctly, were hedgy and defended Swan a bit too much. Wow, that's pretty nested.

I'll post it in a bit.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: May 26, 2019, 03:24:01 am »

But then they walk it back with this long post.

This and

But then switches over to glooble fairly quickly.

Kinda convinces me. But naaaah it's gkrieg.

Is the post. Check those 2 posts, I think they show ADK running away from his partners, something I never did.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: May 26, 2019, 10:11:05 am »

At a loss. Space, the voting records would be helpful after all. Color is easy for me to add, so don't worry about that.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: May 26, 2019, 10:24:41 am »

Man I wish I had done any VCAs this game, but being in the lynch pool meant I knew who could be scum anyway. Meh. I really hope town wins this game, it would be really sad to lose from such a good position as the start of D3.

We'll have to wait for Space's VCA, and knowing their availability it might several IRL days.

EFHW, what's your hunch?

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: May 26, 2019, 02:05:57 pm »

Here's the complete-but-uncoloured voting history, in a code cut. My vote-counting script may not always make the same calls as a mod in terms of what does and doesn't count, and it's still capable of missing a few votes if they're laid out funny. I also didn't do anything special to cope with the gladiator mechanic.

Code: [Select]
VOTING FOR DAY 1

arishipshape (1): MiX
Not Voting (13): arishipshape, DatSwan, Chairs, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel, gkrieg13, mcmcsalot, Glooble, Galzria, faust, Joseph2302, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

MiX (1): faust
Not Voting (12): arishipshape, DatSwan, Chairs, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel, gkrieg13, mcmcsalot, Glooble, Galzria, Joseph2302, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

SpaceAnemone (1): Joseph2302
Not Voting (11): arishipshape, DatSwan, Chairs, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel, gkrieg13, mcmcsalot, Glooble, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

MiX (2): faust, arishipshape
Not Voting (10): DatSwan, Chairs, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel, gkrieg13, mcmcsalot, Glooble, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Joseph2302 (1): arishipshape
Not Voting (10): DatSwan, Chairs, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel, gkrieg13, mcmcsalot, Glooble, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

arishipshape (2): MiX, Glooble
Joseph2302 (1): arishipshape
Not Voting (9): DatSwan, Chairs, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel, gkrieg13, mcmcsalot, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

arishipshape (2): MiX, Glooble
Joseph2302 (2): arishipshape, gkrieg13
Not Voting (8): DatSwan, Chairs, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel, mcmcsalot, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Joseph2302 (2): arishipshape, gkrieg13
arishipshape (1): Glooble
gkrieg13 (1): MiX
Not Voting (8): DatSwan, Chairs, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel, mcmcsalot, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Joseph2302 (1): gkrieg13
gkrieg13 (2): MiX, arishipshape

Joseph2302 (1): gkrieg13
A Drowned Kernel (1): faust

Joseph2302 (2): gkrieg13, SpaceAnemone
Not Voting (7): DatSwan, Chairs, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel, mcmcsalot, Galzria, EFHW

SpaceAnemone (2): Joseph2302, gkrieg13
Joseph2302 (1): SpaceAnemone
Not Voting (7): DatSwan, Chairs, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel, mcmcsalot, Galzria, EFHW

Glooble (1): jotheonah
Not Voting (6): DatSwan, Chairs, A Drowned Kernel, mcmcsalot, Galzria, EFHW

gkrieg13 (1): arishipshape
DatSwan (1): MiX
Not Voting (6): DatSwan, Chairs, A Drowned Kernel, mcmcsalot, Galzria, EFHW

MiX (1): mcmcsalot
Not Voting (5): DatSwan, Chairs, A Drowned Kernel, Galzria, EFHW

A Drowned Kernel (2): faust, Joseph2302
SpaceAnemone (1): gkrieg13

A Drowned Kernel (3): faust, Joseph2302, MiX

A Drowned Kernel (3): faust, Joseph2302, MiX
MiX (2): mcmcsalot, Galzria
Not Voting (4): DatSwan, Chairs, A Drowned Kernel, EFHW

jotheonah (1): MiX
Not Voting (4): DatSwan, Chairs, A Drowned Kernel, EFHW

jotheonah (2): MiX, A Drowned Kernel
Not Voting (3): DatSwan, Chairs, EFHW

Not Voting (4): DatSwan, Chairs, EFHW, jotheonah

A Drowned Kernel (3): faust, Joseph2302, jotheonah

MiX (3): mcmcsalot, Galzria, gkrieg13

Chairs (1): Glooble

jotheonah (1): A Drowned Kernel
Chairs (2): Glooble, MiX

A Drowned Kernel (2): faust, jotheonah
Chairs (3): Glooble, MiX, Joseph2302

Chairs (3): Glooble, MiX, Joseph2302
Not Voting (4): DatSwan, Chairs, EFHW, arishipshape

MiX (4): mcmcsalot, Galzria, gkrieg13, Glooble
Chairs (2): MiX, Joseph2302

Chairs (1): Joseph2302
Not Voting (5): DatSwan, Chairs, EFHW, arishipshape, MiX

arishipshape (1): jotheonah
Not Voting (5): DatSwan, Chairs, EFHW, arishipshape, MiX

jotheonah (2): A Drowned Kernel, MiX

jotheonah (2): A Drowned Kernel, MiX
faust (1): arishipshape

arishipshape (2): jotheonah, MiX
faust (1): arishipshape

jotheonah (2): A Drowned Kernel, arishipshape

MiX (5): mcmcsalot, Galzria, gkrieg13, Glooble, Chairs
Not Voting (3): DatSwan, EFHW, arishipshape

MiX (5): mcmcsalot, Galzria, gkrieg13, Glooble, Chairs

MiX (6): mcmcsalot, Galzria, gkrieg13, Glooble, Chairs, A Drowned Kernel

arishipshape (2): jotheonah, EFHW
Not Voting (2): DatSwan, arishipshape

arishipshape (3): jotheonah, EFHW, faust

Joseph2302 (2): SpaceAnemone, faust

faust (1): MiX

Galzria (1): EFHW

MiX (5): mcmcsalot, gkrieg13, Glooble, Chairs, A Drowned Kernel
Not Voting (3): DatSwan, arishipshape, Galzria

A Drowned Kernel (1): DatSwan
Not Voting (2): arishipshape, Galzria

MiX (4): gkrieg13, Glooble, Chairs, A Drowned Kernel
SpaceAnemone (1): mcmcsalot

Galzria (2): EFHW, MiX

Galzria (3): EFHW, MiX, Joseph2302

MiX (3): gkrieg13, Glooble, A Drowned Kernel
Galzria (3): EFHW, MiX, Joseph2302
A Drowned Kernel (2): DatSwan, Chairs

MiX (3): gkrieg13, Glooble, A Drowned Kernel
Galzria (2): EFHW, Joseph2302
Glooble (1): MiX

MiX (4): gkrieg13, Glooble, A Drowned Kernel, jotheonah

jotheonah (2): MiX, Joseph2302

arishipshape (1): Chairs

A Drowned Kernel (2): DatSwan, faust

A Drowned Kernel (3): DatSwan, faust, MiX
jotheonah (1): Joseph2302

A Drowned Kernel (4): DatSwan, faust, MiX, Joseph2302

A Drowned Kernel (3): DatSwan, MiX, Joseph2302

MiX (3): gkrieg13, Glooble, jotheonah
Not Voting (3): arishipshape, Galzria, A Drowned Kernel

MiX (2): gkrieg13, Glooble
arishipshape (2): Chairs, jotheonah
Not Voting (3): arishipshape, Galzria, A Drowned Kernel

Chairs (1): arishipshape
Not Voting (2): Galzria, A Drowned Kernel

EFHW (1): arishipshape

MiX (3): gkrieg13, Glooble, Chairs

MiX (4): gkrieg13, Glooble, Chairs, Joseph2302
A Drowned Kernel (2): DatSwan, MiX

MiX (5): gkrieg13, Glooble, Chairs, Joseph2302, jotheonah
A Drowned Kernel (2): DatSwan, MiX

MiX (5): gkrieg13, Glooble, Chairs, Joseph2302, jotheonah

MiX (4): Glooble, Chairs, Joseph2302, jotheonah
arishipshape (1): gkrieg13

MiX (5): Glooble, Chairs, Joseph2302, jotheonah, gkrieg13

arishipshape (1): Galzria
Not Voting (1): A Drowned Kernel

EFHW (2): arishipshape, MiX

Not Voting (2): A Drowned Kernel, MiX

MiX (4): Glooble, Chairs, jotheonah, gkrieg13
Not Voting (3): A Drowned Kernel, MiX, Joseph2302

A Drowned Kernel (2): DatSwan, Joseph2302
Not Voting (2): A Drowned Kernel, MiX

A Drowned Kernel (3): DatSwan, Joseph2302, MiX

MiX (5): Glooble, Chairs, jotheonah, gkrieg13, faust
A Drowned Kernel (3): DatSwan, Joseph2302, MiX

A Drowned Kernel (4): DatSwan, Joseph2302, MiX, Galzria

A Drowned Kernel (5): DatSwan, Joseph2302, MiX, Galzria, mcmcsalot

Joseph2302 (2): SpaceAnemone, DatSwan
A Drowned Kernel (4): Joseph2302, MiX, Galzria, mcmcsalot

Galzria (2): EFHW, A Drowned Kernel

MiX (4): Glooble, jotheonah, gkrieg13, faust
Galzria (2): EFHW, A Drowned Kernel
jotheonah (1): Chairs

A Drowned Kernel (5): Joseph2302, MiX, Galzria, mcmcsalot, EFHW
Galzria (1): A Drowned Kernel

Not Voting (1): EFHW

arishipshape (1): EFHW

Not Voting (1): arishipshape

A Drowned Kernel (3): Joseph2302, MiX, mcmcsalot
jotheonah (2): Chairs, Galzria
Not Voting (1): arishipshape

A Drowned Kernel (3): Joseph2302, MiX, mcmcsalot
jotheonah (3): Chairs, Galzria, arishipshape

A Drowned Kernel (2): MiX, mcmcsalot
jotheonah (4): Chairs, Galzria, arishipshape, Joseph2302

Joseph2302 (3): SpaceAnemone, DatSwan, EFHW

Joseph2302 (4): SpaceAnemone, DatSwan, EFHW, faust
MiX (3): Glooble, jotheonah, gkrieg13

Joseph2302 (5): SpaceAnemone, DatSwan, EFHW, faust, jotheonah
MiX (2): Glooble, gkrieg13

Joseph2302 (5): SpaceAnemone, DatSwan, EFHW, faust, jotheonah
A Drowned Kernel (1): mcmcsalot
jotheonah (5): Chairs, Galzria, arishipshape, Joseph2302, MiX

Joseph2302 (6): SpaceAnemone, DatSwan, EFHW, faust, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel
A Drowned Kernel (1): mcmcsalot
jotheonah (5): Chairs, Galzria, arishipshape, Joseph2302, MiX

VOTING FOR DAY 2

MiX (1): Glooble
Not Voting (11): arishipshape, DatSwan, Chairs, jotheonah, MiX, A Drowned Kernel, gkrieg13, Galzria, faust, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Not Voting (10): arishipshape, DatSwan, Chairs, jotheonah, MiX, gkrieg13, Galzria, faust, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Glooble (1): faust
Not Voting (9): arishipshape, DatSwan, Chairs, jotheonah, MiX, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

MiX (2): Glooble, Chairs
Not Voting (8): arishipshape, DatSwan, jotheonah, MiX, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Galzria (2): A Drowned Kernel, jotheonah
Not Voting (7): arishipshape, DatSwan, MiX, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Galzria (2): A Drowned Kernel, jotheonah
Not Voting (6): arishipshape, DatSwan, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Galzria (3): A Drowned Kernel, jotheonah, MiX

Galzria (4): A Drowned Kernel, jotheonah, MiX, Glooble
MiX (1): Chairs

Galzria (3): jotheonah, MiX, Glooble
Not Voting (7): arishipshape, DatSwan, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW, A Drowned Kernel

Galzria (2): jotheonah, MiX
Not Voting (8): arishipshape, DatSwan, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW, A Drowned Kernel, Glooble

Galzria (1): MiX
Not Voting (9): arishipshape, DatSwan, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW, A Drowned Kernel, Glooble, jotheonah

Not Voting (9): arishipshape, DatSwan, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW, A Drowned Kernel, Glooble, jotheonah

Not Voting (10): arishipshape, DatSwan, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW, A Drowned Kernel, Glooble, jotheonah, Chairs

gkrieg13 (1): Glooble
Not Voting (9): arishipshape, DatSwan, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW, A Drowned Kernel, jotheonah, Chairs

Not Voting (9): arishipshape, DatSwan, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW, A Drowned Kernel, jotheonah, Chairs

gkrieg13 (2): Glooble, MiX

DatSwan (2): MiX, jotheonah
Not Voting (8): arishipshape, DatSwan, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW, A Drowned Kernel, Chairs

DatSwan (3): MiX, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel
Not Voting (7): arishipshape, DatSwan, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW, Chairs

DatSwan (3): MiX, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel
jotheonah (1): faust
Not Voting (7): arishipshape, DatSwan, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW, Chairs

DatSwan (4): MiX, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel, EFHW
jotheonah (1): faust
Not Voting (6): arishipshape, DatSwan, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, Chairs

DatSwan (4): MiX, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel, EFHW
jotheonah (2): faust, DatSwan
Not Voting (5): arishipshape, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, Chairs

DatSwan (5): MiX, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel, EFHW, Glooble
Not Voting (5): arishipshape, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, Chairs

DatSwan (4): MiX, jotheonah, EFHW, Glooble
Not Voting (6): arishipshape, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, Chairs, A Drowned Kernel

DatSwan (5): MiX, jotheonah, EFHW, Glooble, Chairs
Not Voting (5): arishipshape, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, A Drowned Kernel

DatSwan (6): MiX, jotheonah, EFHW, Glooble, Chairs, faust
jotheonah (1): DatSwan

DatSwan (5): MiX, jotheonah, EFHW, Glooble, Chairs
Not Voting (6): arishipshape, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, A Drowned Kernel, faust

DatSwan (7): MiX, jotheonah, EFHW, Glooble, Chairs, faust, arishipshape
Not Voting (4): gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, A Drowned Kernel

DatSwan (8): MiX, jotheonah, EFHW, Glooble, Chairs, faust, arishipshape, Galzria
Not Voting (3): gkrieg13, SpaceAnemone, A Drowned Kernel

VOTING FOR DAY 3

Not Voting (9): Chairs, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel, gkrieg13, Glooble, Galzria, faust, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Not Voting (10): Chairs, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel, gkrieg13, Glooble, Galzria, faust, SpaceAnemone, EFHW, MiX

EFHW (1): MiX
Not Voting (9): Chairs, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel, gkrieg13, Glooble, Galzria, faust, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Not Voting (8): Chairs, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel, gkrieg13, Galzria, faust, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Not Voting (8): Chairs, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel, gkrieg13, Galzria, faust, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Chairs (3): Glooble, MiX, A Drowned Kernel
Not Voting (7): Chairs, jotheonah, gkrieg13, Galzria, faust, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Chairs (2): Glooble, A Drowned Kernel
Not Voting (7): Chairs, jotheonah, gkrieg13, Galzria, faust, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Not Voting (6): Chairs, jotheonah, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Not Voting (7): Chairs, jotheonah, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW, MiX

SpaceAnemone (1): MiX
Not Voting (6): Chairs, jotheonah, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Chairs (1): A Drowned Kernel

Glooble (2): faust, Galzria
Not Voting (6): Chairs, jotheonah, gkrieg13, SpaceAnemone, EFHW, MiX

Glooble (3): faust, Galzria, MiX
Not Voting (5): Chairs, jotheonah, gkrieg13, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

MiX (2): Glooble, jotheonah
Not Voting (4): Chairs, gkrieg13, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Not Voting (3): Chairs, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Glooble (4): faust, Galzria, MiX, A Drowned Kernel
Not Voting (3): Chairs, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Glooble (3): Galzria, MiX, A Drowned Kernel
Not Voting (4): Chairs, SpaceAnemone, EFHW, faust

Glooble (4): Galzria, MiX, A Drowned Kernel, EFHW
Not Voting (3): Chairs, SpaceAnemone, faust

Glooble (5): Galzria, MiX, A Drowned Kernel, EFHW, Chairs
Not Voting (2): SpaceAnemone, faust

Glooble (4): Galzria, A Drowned Kernel, EFHW, Chairs

MiX (2): jotheonah, gkrieg13

MiX (2): jotheonah, gkrieg13

Glooble (5): Galzria, A Drowned Kernel, EFHW, Chairs, gkrieg13
MiX (1): jotheonah

Glooble (6): Galzria, A Drowned Kernel, EFHW, Chairs, gkrieg13, MiX

Glooble (5): Galzria, A Drowned Kernel, EFHW, Chairs, gkrieg13

Glooble (6): Galzria, A Drowned Kernel, EFHW, Chairs, gkrieg13, faust
Not Voting (1): SpaceAnemone

VOTING FOR DAY 4

Not Voting (7): Chairs, jotheonah, A Drowned Kernel, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Not Voting (6): Chairs, A Drowned Kernel, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

Chairs (1): MiX

Chairs (2): MiX, EFHW
Not Voting (5): Chairs, A Drowned Kernel, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone

Not Voting (5): Chairs, A Drowned Kernel, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone

Chairs (3): MiX, EFHW, gkrieg13
Not Voting (4): Chairs, A Drowned Kernel, Galzria, SpaceAnemone

MiX (2): jotheonah, Chairs
Chairs (3): MiX, EFHW, gkrieg13
Not Voting (3): A Drowned Kernel, Galzria, SpaceAnemone

Not Voting (4): A Drowned Kernel, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, gkrieg13

Chairs (3): MiX, EFHW, Galzria
Not Voting (3): A Drowned Kernel, SpaceAnemone, gkrieg13

Chairs (4): MiX, EFHW, Galzria, gkrieg13
Not Voting (2): A Drowned Kernel, SpaceAnemone

VOTING FOR DAY 5

Not Voting (5): A Drowned Kernel, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW

gkrieg13 (2): MiX, EFHW
Not Voting (4): A Drowned Kernel, gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone

gkrieg13 (3): MiX, EFHW, A Drowned Kernel
Not Voting (3): gkrieg13, Galzria, SpaceAnemone

gkrieg13 (4): MiX, EFHW, A Drowned Kernel, Galzria
Not Voting (2): gkrieg13, SpaceAnemone

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: May 26, 2019, 11:03:32 pm »

Tomorrow I'll look at the VCA.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 68  All

Page created in 0.163 seconds with 20 queries.