Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 51  All

Author Topic: RMM53: A Series of Unfortunate Nightkills (Game Over: Town wins)  (Read 147332 times)

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
Re: RMM53: A Series of Unfortunate Nightkills (Day 1)
« Reply #575 on: May 15, 2019, 08:51:06 am »

Sorry, crazy day today. I’ve read everything so far, find the no lynch crowd to be problematic. Anyone for kill analysis?

Do you have any thoughts on the kill?

Baudelaire hunting. Consider my IC pass on you revoked.

@Eddie, saying shraeye's not your top scumread doesn't tell me something new, can you actually answer my question?

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: May 15, 2019, 08:54:13 am »

Vote: WCD

These are some fairly strong opinions coming from Didds without a lot of reasoning.
Which opinions are that?

A ranking of scum reads. Seems out of character.

Why, are you seeing that behavior as normal? Because it looks to me that you are voting for her.
I'm still confused about what a ranking of scumreads has to do with having a strong opinion. And clearly I was voting for WCD before she told us of her ranking, so why do you suggest that this had anything to do with why I voted?

Well they are stronger opinions than I recollect Didds voicing in the past.

Being like “oh, and you are number 5” seems like a strangely artificial way to conduct scumhunting.

I’m just wondering if you are seeing scumminess there or if she is towny to you regarding scum rankings? And if she is seeming towny why are you voting for her now? And if she is scummy then why pester me about it?
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: May 15, 2019, 08:57:09 am »

So you don't have a single read off, what, 20 pages of posts?  Really?  Ya got nothin'?
I should be asking you the same! The only vote I've seen from you is no lynch.

Well then you didn't read the start of this day very closely.

But accusing me of something hardly answers the question I asked.  Do you honestly not have a single town or scum read?

Hold on Rae I’m lazy and have forgotten - we’re you for or against a no lynch based on lack or reads?

For, I didn't have any strong scum reads but my main objection was how terrible last minute lunches have been for town.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: May 15, 2019, 08:57:42 am »

@Didds, when you said "you're number 5" when talking about faust, were you being literal?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 15, 2019, 08:59:19 am »

I don't think anything Awaclus has done so far has helped town win, more like the opposite.

I did manage to draw the roleblock.

Why do you feel confident that it was a roleblock now but you weren't too pages ago?

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 15, 2019, 09:00:28 am »

And if she is scummy then why pester me about it?
This is such a ridiculous question that I don't even know where to begin. Like, if I find her scummy, should I take that as a given and evaluate all other players based on the assumption that she is scum? No, that is terrible scumhunting.

I have seen your other questions and I choose not to answer them now.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: May 15, 2019, 09:01:36 am »

Sorry, crazy day today. I’ve read everything so far, find the no lynch crowd to be problematic. Anyone for kill analysis?

@Eddie, saying shraeye's not your top scumread doesn't tell me something new, can you actually answer my question?

MiX, I swear, just let people answer the questions asked of them. ADK wanted Ash to talk.

And I did answer your question, albeit indirectly. My read on Shraeye is currently tied to raerae in the way that I would be more partial to raerae dying. Her behavior seems like buddying, and buddying that is focused on a player who she theoretically would be worried about being scumread from and who she normally does the opposite of buddying with.

Uncleeurope Eddie

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #582 on: May 15, 2019, 09:03:14 am »

I don't think anything Awaclus has done so far has helped town win, more like the opposite.

I did manage to draw the roleblock.

Why do you feel confident that it was a roleblock now but you weren't too pages ago?

My level of confidence that it was a roleblock, whatever it might be, has not changed between now and last page.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 15, 2019, 09:04:21 am »

So you don't have a single read off, what, 20 pages of posts?  Really?  Ya got nothin'?

But accusing me of something hardly answers the question I asked.  Do you honestly not have a single town or scum read?

Hold on Rae I’m lazy and have forgotten - we’re you for or against a no lynch based on lack or reads?

For, I didn't have any strong scum reads but my main objection was how terrible last minute lunches have been for town.

Aren’t you currently voting for one of the leading wagons from yesterday?

Wouldn’t it have been nicer for you if they died yesterday?

Uncleeurope Eddie

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 15, 2019, 09:06:41 am »

MiX, I swear, just let people answer the questions asked of them. ADK wanted Ash to talk.

And I did answer your question, albeit indirectly. My read on Shraeye is currently tied to raerae in the way that I would be more partial to raerae dying. Her behavior seems like buddying, and buddying that is focused on a player who she theoretically would be worried about being scumread from and who she normally does the opposite of buddying with.

Wait a second, why am I more worried about shraeye scumreading me than anybody else? Frankly, faust has a better record of reading me correctly lately. And how is having a townread buddying?

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: May 15, 2019, 09:07:58 am »

Wait a second, why am I more worried about shraeye scumreading me than anybody else? Frankly, faust has a better record of reading me correctly lately. And how is having a townread buddying?
Want to start buddying me then? That would certainly be new and interesting!
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: May 15, 2019, 09:09:04 am »

I'm voting for Didds, I wouldn't call her wagon yesterday "leading" in any way and I didn't have a scumread on her until EOD when she flipped to a MiX lunch so no, not nicer.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: May 15, 2019, 09:10:18 am »

Want to start buddying me then? That would certainly be new and interesting!

Aren't we so much better when we're at each other's throats but fighting for the same cause??

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: May 15, 2019, 09:12:14 am »

I'm voting for Didds, I wouldn't call her wagon yesterday "leading" in any way and I didn't have a scumread on her until EOD when she flipped to a MiX lunch so no, not nicer.

Right, sorry, I genuinely couldn’t remember who you were voting for, thought it was MiX. (Ah, memories...)

A vote count would be helpful...

Uncleeurope Eddie

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: May 15, 2019, 09:14:46 am »

My point was that ash was asking people to speculate about something that's dangerous to speculate about, while also not putting forth any opinion himself.

Also I'm not following this faust/raerae fight like at all, I'll try and catch up here sometime soon but my activity will be low until tomorrow (irl)
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: May 15, 2019, 09:16:07 am »

My point was that ash was asking people to speculate about something that's dangerous to speculate about, while also not putting forth any opinion himself.

Also I'm not following this faust/raerae fight like at all, I'll try and catch up here sometime soon but my activity will be low until tomorrow (irl)

I'll help you out with that, we aren't fighting, nothing to follow.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: May 15, 2019, 10:47:59 am »

Withdrawn, that makes perfect sense.

"My read on shraeye is" followed by your read on raerae...I have no idea what you think of shraeye.

Can we get a vote count?

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: May 15, 2019, 11:03:44 am »

Seriously? Not even an inking about my opinions of shraeye?

Because if you ask me to restate my reads on shraeye they will look very similar to what I already said.

My read on him is tied to her, based on her interactions with him. I told you how I am reading the interactions, that should tell you how I am reading him AND her.

Uncleeurope Eddie

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: May 15, 2019, 11:06:49 am »

Seriously? Not even an inkinginkling about my opinions of shraeye?

Because if you ask me to restate my reads on shraeye they will look very similar to what I already said.

My read on him is tied to her, based on her interactions with him. I told you how I am reading the interactions, that should tell you how I am reading him AND her.

Ehhh, fixed it.

Uncleeurope Eddie

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: May 15, 2019, 11:13:39 am »

@Didds, when you said "you're number 5" when talking about faust, were you being literal?

Eh, not really. I went through the day and made notes and then clumped people in scummy, less scummy, kind of towny, and towny chunks. Faust is in a middle chunk. 5-ish out of 12.

But that was based on D1. I’m teaching today so I’m a bit behind on reading D2.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: May 15, 2019, 11:15:23 am »

In reply to Eddie and Swan (maybe...on my phone)
It is very towny and predictable of me to reread and try to make assessments based on that.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #596 on: May 15, 2019, 11:25:08 am »

"I'm sorry that you lost both of your parents and your brother," sneers Vice Principal Nero, "But that's no excuse for missing my violin recital. I'm afraid It's going to be detention for both of you."

"Maybe you should focus on finding Count Olaf instead of-" Violet begins, but the Principal cuts her off.

"I told you already," he says, we have a very sophisticated computer keeping Count Olaf and he friends at bay."

"THIS IS NOT COUNT OLAF" says the computer.

"Blabrabubla*" babbles Sunny.

_____

*translation: Maybe you should use that computer to do a vote count every once in a while

Voting - Fairly Delayed 2.1

WestCoastDidds (3): raerae, faust, UncleEurope
MiX (3): A Drowned Kernel, DatSwan, pubby
UncleEurope (2): mcmcsalot, WestCoastDidds
pubby (2): Awaclus, MiX

Not voting (2): shraeye, ashersky

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch most players. Day 2 will end at 10:00 AM FT on May 19th.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 01:32:37 pm by jotheonah »

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: May 15, 2019, 11:26:31 am »

So...shraeye buddied shraeye too? Or do you think raerae would buddy her scum partner? Or is shraeye buddying raerae? Or is it that you didn't like the No Lynch plan and shraeye also pushed it? No I don't understand what your shraeye read is, it feels like "raerae is scummy so shraeye has to be too because shraeyeye is a fun thing" which is weird at best. Can you quote when you said your opinion on shraeye?

PPE 2

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #598 on: May 15, 2019, 11:34:19 am »

So...shraeye buddied shraeye too?

Yes, that is what happened.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: May 15, 2019, 11:47:54 am »

So...shraeye buddied shraeye too? Or do you think raerae would buddy her scum partner? Or is shraeye buddying raerae? Or is it that you didn't like the No Lynch plan and shraeye also pushed it? No I don't understand what your shraeye read is, it feels like "raerae is scummy so shraeye has to be too because shraeyeye is a fun thing" which is weird at best. Can you quote when you said your opinion on shraeye?

PPE 2

No, it's your turn now, what's your read on shraeye?

Uncleeurope Eddie
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 51  All

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 20 queries.