Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 51  All

Author Topic: RMM53: A Series of Unfortunate Nightkills (Game Over: Town wins)  (Read 149150 times)

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: RMM53: A Series of Unfortunate Nightkills (Day 1)
« Reply #1150 on: May 25, 2019, 07:50:53 pm »

As unlikely as it seems, it finally falls upon me to deliver good news rather than bad: No one died last night. The sun rises on a death-free town.

Voting: Fine Day

Not voting (7) Awaclus, MiX, A Drowned Kernel, raerae, shraeye,  DatSwan, ashersky

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch most players. Day 5 begins now and will go until some time after 8:00 PM forum time on May 30th.

Thread UnLocked
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
Re: RMM53: A Series of Unfortunate Nightkills (Night 4)
« Reply #1151 on: May 25, 2019, 07:56:10 pm »

We did a thing!

Vote: MiX
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: May 25, 2019, 08:00:15 pm »

We did a thing!

vote: ash still seems more likely to me

But I think we win either way
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
Re: RMM53: A Series of Unfortunate Nightkills (Day 5)
« Reply #1153 on: May 26, 2019, 03:20:06 am »

Welp, good job protecting Baudelaire I suppose. It's LyLo, but...oh right you guys want to kill me, I almost forgot.

Messenger is either Swan or ash, no point in holding this info. ADK, tell us everything you know about the message, I'll do the same if you think I interpreted it wrong.

I see no reason to not massclaim, this is the last day anyway.

Vote: Awaclus, strongest PoE yet.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1154 on: May 26, 2019, 07:14:48 am »

Ashersky is not scum according to investigation.

Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: May 26, 2019, 08:04:23 am »

Welp, good job protecting Baudelaire I suppose. It's LyLo, but...oh right you guys want to kill me, I almost forgot.

Messenger is either Swan or ash, no point in holding this info. ADK, tell us everything you know about the message, I'll do the same if you think I interpreted it wrong.

See, here you go again telling the IC to do a thing...

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: May 26, 2019, 08:06:15 am »

We did a thing!

vote: ash still seems more likely to me

But I think we win either way

Ash is cool, he's known the third Baudelaire since D2/3, whenever it was I got that message from him.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: May 26, 2019, 08:06:37 am »

I would really love this hammer, guys.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: May 26, 2019, 08:11:49 am »

See, here you go again telling the IC to do a thing...

What am I supposed to do, sit and watch town lose after we came back from almost losing to almost winning? No, I need to make sure you guys crack the game, surely among your PRs there's results that point that Awaclus is scum, right? Please?

I would really love this hammer, guys.

Are you already ready to lynch me??? What a waste! At least tell me what decisive evidence you have, it must also point to Awaclus.

What a weird game.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: May 26, 2019, 08:14:13 am »

Actually, on a hunch.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1160 on: May 26, 2019, 08:17:12 am »

What am I supposed to do, sit and watch town lose after we came back from almost losing to almost winning? No, I need to make sure you guys crack the game, surely among your PRs there's results that point that Awaclus is scum, right? Please?

Obviously there won't be any because I'm town and I have also told everyone the truth about my night actions.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: May 26, 2019, 08:18:57 am »

Obviously there won't be any because I'm town and I have also told everyone the truth about my night actions.

Do the VFD just protect? That would be...weak? No, surely there must be any investigative roles, something that targetted you...unless you're Godfather like raerae was talking about? Still, why NOT claim? It's LyLo!

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: May 26, 2019, 08:19:43 am »

Do the VFD just protect? That would be...weak? No, surely there must be any investigative roles, something that targetted you...unless you're Godfather like raerae was talking about? Still, why NOT claim? It's LyLo!

Why do you think we protect?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: May 26, 2019, 08:20:39 am »

Why do you think we protect?

Because no one died tonight? I'm assuming you protected your Baudelaire, it makes perfect sense in flavour (or at least it makes sense given the setup).

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: May 26, 2019, 08:21:19 am »

Why do you think it's lylo?
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1165 on: May 26, 2019, 08:22:02 am »

Town does have an investigative role. Two, actually. One is myself and the other is dead. Why do you think there must be a third one that has somehow gotten a false result on me?

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1166 on: May 26, 2019, 08:22:13 am »

We lynch him, he loses.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: May 26, 2019, 08:22:46 am »

If there's 2 roles that can protect Baudelaire then we already won, since Strongman flipped. So I'm going with worse case scenario, which is there isn't. If there is, by all means, kill me and then Awaclus, free win, but that seems...too easy?

Town does have an investigative role. Two, actually. One is myself and the other is dead. Why do you think there must be a third one that has somehow gotten a false result on me?

Because you're scum?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: May 26, 2019, 08:23:34 am »

To expand: given you're scum, only having a Tracker doesn't seem enough to me, so there must be something else.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: May 26, 2019, 08:23:50 am »

Are you hated? I'm hammer hungry. You wanted a mass claim so I think we can start with you.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1170 on: May 26, 2019, 08:24:23 am »

Are you hated? I'm hammer hungry. You wanted a mass claim so I think we can start with you.

If I was hated I would've died already. I already claimed.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: May 26, 2019, 08:25:17 am »

Ugh, disappointing.

Unvote

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1172 on: May 26, 2019, 08:27:10 am »

If there's 2 roles that can protect Baudelaire then we already won, since Strongman flipped. So I'm going with worse case scenario, which is there isn't. If there is, by all means, kill me and then Awaclus, free win, but that seems...too easy?

Because you're scum?

As far as I can tell, the consensus is that I do really have the role I'm claiming to have, because that's what the evidence is pointing towards (and the evidence has gotten stronger since the consensus formed). Why would scum have my role worded this way, and why would I, as hypothetical scum, have used it to create two ICs and catch my scum buddy?

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: May 26, 2019, 08:30:05 am »

vote: mix

raerae, you can have that hammer
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: May 26, 2019, 08:30:53 am »

Because you're scum?

As far as I can tell, the consensus is that I do really have the role I'm claiming to have, because that's what the evidence is pointing towards (and the evidence has gotten stronger since the consensus formed). Why would scum have my role worded this way, and why would I, as hypothetical scum, have used it to create two ICs and catch my scum buddy?

How is there evidence that you're the role you claim to be...? I think you outed faust because you would get all the towncred while doing so. For me, your towniest thing was claiming the role from D1, which is usually a pretty risky scum gambit, but using faust's eventual Roleblocker flip to excuse yourself from getting a result D2 was a pretty genius play, I have to admit. You created the ICs because you only need to lynch me to win, and your narrative builds up perfectly for a mislynch, which so happens to be me.

vote: mix

raerae, you can have that hammer

Can you at least claim...
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 51  All

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 19 queries.