Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Hoping for donations of blank, old, or damaged cards  (Read 1483 times)

Chris Bockhahn

• Pearl Diver
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
Hoping for donations of blank, old, or damaged cards
« on: April 11, 2019, 10:23:49 am »

I've been having so much fun printing my own custom cards and sleeving them! Though it's a real pain un-sleeving and re-sleeving in between every game and I only have enough for 4 stacks of custom cards per game. I'll happily pay for shipping if you have a small stack. It's already expensive to print them and I'd really like to avoid spending $35 for a brand new box just to cover them up. Any generosity would be so immensely appreciated.

Feel free to PM me or if you would like to be an anonymous angel donor I live at:
10620 Middle Rd, East Concord, NY 14055
(No letter bombs please)

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LastFootnote
  • Respect: +10722
    • View Profile
Re: Hoping for donations of blank, old, or damaged cards
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 01:03:12 pm »
+2

I apologize for giving this advice, since you're looking for cards instead, but I do recommend buying a set of the Base Cards online. That's by far the cheapest cards-per-dollar option for this purpose. It's about $12.50 for 250 cards, or about $0.05 per card.

Personally I (hopefully) need all my extras for playtesting. Apologies again!

Cave-o-sapien

• Jester
  • Respect: +1676
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 01:44:11 pm »

What exactly are you looking for?

Just random extra Dominion cards? If so, I may still have all my old base supply cards.

Chris Bockhahn

• Pearl Diver
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 08:37:47 am »

I apologize for giving this advice, since you're looking for cards instead, but I do recommend buying a set of the Base Cards online. That's by far the cheapest cards-per-dollar option for this purpose. It's about $12.50 for 250 cards, or about $0.05 per card.

Personally I (hopefully) need all my extras for playtesting. Apologies again!

Yeah, I was looking at that after I posted. I'm sure I'll get to that point eventually. Thanks.

What exactly are you looking for?

Just random extra Dominion cards? If so, I may still have all my old base supply cards.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm looking for. I just need any Dominion card that I can put in a sleeve with a paper version I print out covering up the front but leaving the back looking and feeling identical to the rest of my Dominion cards.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 20 queries.