Archive > Dominion FAQ

Cards in different languages

(1/2) > >>

tamrin:
Hello, sorry if this was answered before.
Can u please tell me if cards from different languages are the same?
I mean if the card's backs are visually the same and if they are made from same material? (Same feeling from touching them  :D )

The last translated expansion in my state is Dark Ages and they doesn't want to continue with translating other ones, so I decided to buy it in original version.
I need to know if I combine them (with cards from Czech Republic), will they be recognizable or are they the same?

---
Also sorry for my english, I tried my best

Donald X.:

--- Quote from: tamrin on March 07, 2019, 09:17:12 am ---Can u please tell me if cards from different languages are the same?
I mean if the card's backs are visually the same and if they are made from same material? (Same feeling from touching them  :D )

The last translated expansion in my state is Dark Ages and they doesn't want to continue with translating other ones, so I decided to buy it in original version.
I need to know if I combine them (with cards from Czech Republic), will they be recognizable or are they the same?
--- End quote ---
I think the card backs are the same between languages. Individual printings can vary in how dark the back is, but the design is the same.

tamrin:

--- Quote from: Donald X. on March 07, 2019, 01:30:38 pm ---I think the card backs are the same between languages. Individual printings can vary in how dark the back is, but the design is the same.

--- End quote ---
Thank you so much for answer. Dominion is wonderfull game, u did a fantastic work! :)

greybirdofprey:
I have both English and Dutch cards and there's sometimes a slight difference in how dark the cards are.

(Also non-English cards may have translation errors, so check the wiki to see if they're correct.)

grep:
I used to play a mix of English and Russian sets, haven't noticed any recognizable difference. But it was back in 2011, so YMMV

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version