Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65  All

Author Topic: Drunk Mafia VI: Phoenix  (Read 190871 times)

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Mafia VI: Phoenix
« Reply #1575 on: March 03, 2019, 01:19:58 am »

I was impressed at the coordination.  Initially, I assumed it woudl be very easy.  Then after Joth/Glooble had trouble I was like, man...no SUPER HARD.  Then WCD and Uncle did it.

How did Debate take the news??

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: March 03, 2019, 01:20:15 am »

There was so much fun had here tonight. I’m definitely potentially up for this again on any given Saturday. I love drinking, love Mafia, and love all of this!
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: March 03, 2019, 01:20:25 am »

Special thanks to liopoil for blast from the past appearance!!

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: March 03, 2019, 01:20:26 am »

I literally just scrolled up and saw you just write out "Debatepro" needlessly so YOLO'd

Which was completely unintentional. I was really just teasing him.

Then I had to kill him. And I felt bad.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: March 03, 2019, 01:20:48 am »

We should do this shit more often. Most fun i have had in a while! Thanks for times all, was a blast!
The

Now you need to change your profile pick into a Swowl of some kind. We need to remember this day forever.
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: March 03, 2019, 01:21:24 am »

I was impressed at the coordination.  Initially, I assumed it woudl be very easy.  Then after Joth/Glooble had trouble I was like, man...no SUPER HARD.  Then WCD and Uncle did it.

How did Debate take the news??

He was not pleased. But hes not sober. So, Ive got that going for me!

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: March 03, 2019, 01:22:47 am »

It is SUPER HARD! And Glaz was like stop the breadcrumbing when I wasn't!

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: March 03, 2019, 01:23:25 am »

Who did you vote for day 1? I went for Swowl, since I was talking about it nonstop.

Uncleeurope Eddie

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: March 03, 2019, 01:24:33 am »

Thank you all! Especially thanks Shraeye and raerae!  I think this is the kind of game that Debate and I can run, so we got you next time.

Thanks friends!!

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: March 03, 2019, 01:24:58 am »

Who did you vote for day 1? I went for Swowl, since I was talking about it nonstop.

Kernal because you were! ha!

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: March 03, 2019, 01:25:20 am »

Wow, if we'd have got swowl, wed have been set

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: March 03, 2019, 01:25:36 am »

Kernal because you were! ha!

I was afraid of that. (And fraid that if Krnal died I would be next)

Uncleeurope Eddie

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: March 03, 2019, 01:26:28 am »

Still, we did it better than twin brothers!  Yeah, us!

Debatepro

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Debatepr0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: March 03, 2019, 01:28:37 am »

Thank you all! Especially thanks Shraeye and raerae!  I think this is the kind of game that Debate and I can run, so we got you next time.

Thanks friends!!
+12
FNG

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: March 03, 2019, 01:28:55 am »

Because I was just scanning along, I had NO IDEA who swowl was until raerae mentioned soemthign to me.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1590 on: March 03, 2019, 01:29:18 am »

Somebody better explain these rules to me before I do something stupid and join this thing.

It's a really easy game and town always wins and you're definitely town so just /in?

I felt baited by this.

Uncleeurope Eddie

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: March 03, 2019, 01:29:58 am »

Okay, so here's raerae's take on Drunk Mafia.  When shraerae first started becoming a thing shraeye introduced raerae to this forum.  We also used to drink a bottle of wine each while sitting on my blue fauxleather couch watching either Dracula Dead and Loving It or Road to Bali or on seperate couches 1,200 miles away.  Eventually we decided Drunk Mafia was a gap that needed to be filled and this amazing forum, as always, met the need.  I can't tell the vets from 5+ years ago 'thank you' for the role you played in my marriage but I can tell you current players 'Thank you!' for refreshing it.  f.ds is something shraeye and I did to stay close when we were living long distance and it's been such a breathe of fresh air for our current relationship.  We're old, and parents, and lame, and life has stagnated since the offspring has existed.  #sorrykidbutitstrue  So I can't express my appreciation for this forum, for this community, for this game, enough.  I love that Ash can never read me right, I love that RobZ is always the D1 lynch unless he's scum, I love that mcmc is obvtownuntilheisnt, I love the "newbies" like debate, Didds, and UncleEddie.  I. Love. This. Forum.  Thank you, for everything.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: March 03, 2019, 01:30:01 am »

Because I was just scanning along, I had NO IDEA who swowl was until raerae mentioned soemthign to me.

#raeraecarriedourteamconfirmed

Uncleeurope Eddie

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: March 03, 2019, 01:30:24 am »

Somebody better explain these rules to me before I do something stupid and join this thing.

It's a really easy game and town always wins and you're definitely town so just /in?

I felt baited by this.

#nevertrustme

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: March 03, 2019, 01:32:33 am »

Okay, so here's raerae's take on Drunk Mafia.  When shraerae first started becoming a thing shraeye introduced raerae to this forum.  We also used to drink a bottle of wine each while sitting on my blue fauxleather couch watching either Dracula Dead and Loving It or Road to Bali or on seperate couches 1,200 miles away.  Eventually we decided Drunk Mafia was a gap that needed to be filled and this amazing forum, as always, met the need.  I can't tell the vets from 5+ years ago 'thank you' for the role you played in my marriage but I can tell you current players 'Thank you!' for refreshing it.  f.ds is something shraeye and I did to stay close when we were living long distance and it's been such a breathe of fresh air for our current relationship.  We're old, and parents, and lame, and life has stagnated since the offspring has existed.  #sorrykidbutitstrue  So I can't express my appreciation for this forum, for this community, for this game, enough.  I love that Ash can never read me right, I love that RobZ is always the D1 lynch unless he's scum, I love that mcmc is obvtownuntilheisnt, I love the "newbies" like debate, Didds, and UncleEddie.  I. Love. This. Forum.  Thank you, for everything.
This is 300% so fucking sweet.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: March 03, 2019, 01:32:59 am »

That got realreal fast, rarerae.

Sorry for not laughing at your jokes, btw. <3

Uncleeurope Eddie

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: March 03, 2019, 01:34:05 am »

I can't wait to take forth all of these inside jokes into future games and make people go "WHO IS SWOWLLLL????" "WHY ARE WE VOBING EACHOTHER???!??"

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: March 03, 2019, 01:34:39 am »

I should go work on a paper.

Uncleeurope Eddie

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: March 03, 2019, 01:35:54 am »

That got realreal fast, rarerae.

Sorry for not laughing at your jokes, btw. <3

#obvcum #ineedatissuerightnow #dontjudgemeearlhickey

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: March 03, 2019, 01:36:23 am »

#thoseWhoDistrustEachotherWillOccasionallyBelieveAndOrTrustEachother
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65  All

Page created in 1.07 seconds with 20 queries.