Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Hi, i'm Puk  (Read 1704 times)

Puk

• Baron
  • Shuffle iT Username: Puk
  • Respect: +106
    • View Profile
Hi, i'm Puk
« on: February 03, 2019, 08:59:47 am »
+1

Hello

I've been visiting this forum for a while now, and i'm in writing modus, so hey, why not, let's introduce myself.

I discovered Dominion about five years ago, it was one of the games that got me more in to board gaming. I think it's about three years ago that i discoverd online Dominion and this community, just right before the ShuffleIT era. I never gave money to Making Fun so i guess that doesn't make me that frustrated towards ShuffleIT.

Last couple of months I got a bit sick of dominion, one of the reasons I dropped out of the league, or I also got sick of Dominion because i kinda had to drop out of the league, i don't know, they worked both ways. Past summer I also discovered more and more other board games, together with my housemate started playing and buying more and more (real life) board games, and Dominon all of a sudden look less interesting. Then a couple of weeks ago a friend of me mentioned Dominion again on discord, and we started playing some games, and well, here I am again, playing Dominion online and reading the forums.

Probably one of the reasons i like this community is because it has an active forum. A forum! I'm 31 years old and I hate it that all forums disappear or bleed to death*, because all those other social media stuff that people seem to prefer nowadays. A forum has always been my favourite way of communicating, because it's so structure or something i guess, I don't know.

Well that was that for today, see you around.

*i don't know if 'bleed to death' is a correct english expression, sorry not sorry if it's not

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
  • Respect: +1364
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, i'm Puk
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 02:42:40 pm »

Hello! You should check out the forum games!
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 06:42:16 pm »

Welcome!  But seriously, this forum has a pretty good community, and forum games are a great way to plug it that.  I just returned to the forum after a maybe 3 year break from this site, and it's just great to be playing games and hanging with old familiar faces.

Puk

• Baron
  • Shuffle iT Username: Puk
  • Respect: +106
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 07:20:37 pm »

Yeah i think last year I joined a mafia game, and then i remembered i don't like mafia/am really bad at it. Most other games look fun here, but for some reason i haven't joined any until now
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 21 queries.