Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Request: Online image for token/materials  (Read 1764 times)

DooWopDJ

• Golem
  • Respect: +62
    • View Profile
Request: Online image for token/materials
« on: January 31, 2019, 09:27:42 am »

I cannot seem to find an online image of one single token for the following
1 - 5 Victory Points Token
2 - 2 Victory Points Token
3 - 1 Victory Point Token
4 - Coin Token
5 - Embargo Token
6 - Any of the other non-red colors for the Adventure tokens (all different)

Or maybe someone can give us some guidance as to how to post our own images somewhere so that we can reference them.
Thanks
-DooWopDJ

Donald X.

• Dominion Designer
  • Respect: +25672
    • View Profile
Re: Request: Online image for token/materials
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 10:15:41 am »

There may be something usable on BGG. I looked at Empires and it has comparisons of the 1 and 5 VP Empires / Prosperity tokens: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/3051698/dominion-empires

DooWopDJ

• Golem
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 02:05:14 pm »

There may be something usable on BGG. I looked at Empires and it has comparisons of the 1 and 5 VP Empires / Prosperity tokens: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/3051698/dominion-empires
Thank, but I was hoping for an individual image of each.  But I still might try to figure out how to upload an image to an online place that I can reference.

Donald X.

• Dominion Designer
  • Respect: +25672
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 11:22:24 am »

Thank, but I was hoping for an individual image of each.  But I still might try to figure out how to upload an image to an online place that I can reference.
Anyone can upload images onto BoardGameGeek.

DooWopDJ

• Golem
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 12:49:41 pm »

Anyone can upload images onto BoardGameGeek.
I had not thought of joining another forum, thanks for the advice.  Yet it is still not in the BGG forum, if there a  forum dedicated to Dominion users only.  I will give it a shot though.

dbclick

• Coppersmith
  • Shuffle iT Username: dbclick
  • Respect: +78
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 11:00:08 pm »

What do you need them for? Do you have pictures and want to post them? Do you want someone else to take pictures with a particular composition or angle?

I could post some pictures on the wiki if I could work them into an article if you'd like. I don't have second edition Adventures tokens yet, though.

DooWopDJ

• Golem
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2019, 08:20:34 am »

What do you need them for? Do you have pictures and want to post them? Do you want someone else to take pictures with a particular composition or angle?

I could post some pictures on the wiki if I could work them into an article if you'd like. I don't have second edition Adventures tokens yet, though.
My intended use is a collage of images of various Dominion materials/cards for my game room.  I prefer pictures of independent pieces.  The composition is not important.  And I guess a 'straight' on shot is best to display each 'piece'.  Although I did not know that the Adventure token images were updated until now.  I am curious now how the images have changed (as the Wiki does not have images for 2nd edition).  Thanks.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.