Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 123  All

Author Topic: RMM52: Deep Space Nine Mafia Redux (GAME OVER, Maquis win!)  (Read 377998 times)

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
Re: RMM52: Deep Space Nine Mafia Redux (Day 5)
« Reply #2875 on: April 07, 2019, 06:08:54 pm »

So, ash didn't hammer ADK. Why? Ash, this is the only way you are living. So, be a good partner and bus!

Honest question: did you notice the L-1?

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: April 07, 2019, 06:09:45 pm »

Vote: ADK

You know what who cares, ash!raerae is essencially impossible. You win raerae, not gonna argue more.

I think you should move back to Ash. At least one of WDC and ADK have to be non-Maquis, so they should vote for Ash, then either raerae joins us, or the other Maquis sees an opportunity for townpoints, given that Ash has actually painted himself into a corner with his claim.

Also, I think you should stop any further measures to persuade raerae personally (or by proxy!), because telling her what to do in the tone you've been using is condescending and offensive. It's only a game, and none of us should be letting behaviour standards drop just because we might not win.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: April 07, 2019, 06:11:12 pm »

You know what who cares, ash!raerae is essencially impossible. You win raerae, not gonna argue more.

I think you should move back to Ash. At least one of WDC and ADK have to be non-Maquis, so they should vote for Ash, then either raerae joins us, or the other Maquis sees an opportunity for townpoints, given that Ash has actually painted himself into a corner with his claim.

Also, I think you should stop any further measures to persuade raerae personally (or by proxy!), because telling her what to do in the tone you've been using is condescending and offensive. It's only a game, and none of us should be letting behaviour standards drop just because we might not win.

Look, if you convince raerae to swap to ash, I'll do so in a heartbeat: I've given up, I have no idea how to. Feel free to try, but I'll only swap after she does.

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: April 07, 2019, 06:13:59 pm »

Ash, are you pushing for a no lynch right now?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: April 07, 2019, 06:14:04 pm »

Look, if you convince raerae to swap to ash, I'll do so in a heartbeat: I've given up, I have no idea how to. Feel free to try, but I'll only swap after she does.

Also, vote ADK right now to test if he's Loved. If he is, we won't lynch him today, which means we'll have to go for ash: then I'll swap. So there's 2 ways of getting my vote, I would appreciate if you did the "vote ADK" one so I don't have to stay up just to move my vote.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2880 on: April 07, 2019, 06:16:16 pm »

Also, vote ADK right now to test if he's Loved. If he is, we won't lynch him today, which means we'll have to go for ash: then I'll swap. So there's 2 ways of getting my vote, I would appreciate if you did the "vote ADK" one so I don't have to stay up just to move my vote.

If you believe ADK is O'Brien then he can't be loved.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: April 07, 2019, 06:18:42 pm »

The most pro-town thing you can do is to give totally on making anything conditional on raerae. You don't get to control her.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: April 07, 2019, 06:20:02 pm »

I’m glad raerae gets it.

I am not hammering ADK because the lynch should be me or MiX, no matter what from a town perspective.

The case on ADK has only been as my partner, which fails not only because it is false but also because it isn’t that strong. As far as wagon analysis goes based on the SA algorithm, that’s been cracked so it’s trivial for a scum team to game.

I am 100% for sure scum, probably. (Except where I’m not, which I’d guess is like 25% of the time here.).  I am sure MiX is scum (mafia Garak probably, although if I’m town then he’s the SK).

So, there are just no other options with such great odds of flipping scum. Obviously I don’t want me to be lynched, and I 100% don’t want mafia to win, so I will do whatever it takes to lose to town.

If you still can’t “believe” I’m SK, i don’t know what to tell you. I claimed two — 2 — counterable things and everyone has posted, so if you believed all the other claims...
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: April 07, 2019, 06:21:59 pm »

Ash, are you pushing for a no lynch right now?

Not actively.  Just laid out my thinking. If the option is no lynch or my lynch, well, like I said, selfish always trumps.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: April 07, 2019, 06:22:16 pm »

If you believe ADK is O'Brien then he can't be loved.

Right, I had just told you this before. Although he could've swapped roles with his MQ buddy, it doesn't make sense for him to do so.

New plan: Space, vote ADK so the day ends and I can sleep knowing we got a lynch done. Please?

The most pro-town thing you can do is to give totally on making anything conditional on raerae. You don't get to control her.

I...what? I can't do that, raerae's vote is decisive on who dies, I need to vote where raerae votes...not doing so would be anti-town.

Yes, I get it, I've been too condescending on raerae, but there's no way I can be "neutral" anymore, so...now what? No idea. Can we get a lynch done?

I’m glad raerae gets it.
I am not hammering ADK because the lynch should be me or MiX, no matter what from a town perspective.

Vote: ash, at this point I just want one of them to get lynched...

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: April 07, 2019, 06:24:01 pm »

I have now entered the equivelent of drunk!MiX but with sleepyness, so expect a lot of nonsense while we don't get a lynch done. By the way, can we get a lynch done? I feel like doing ash now, that sounds fun, especially when he doesn't wanna hammer ADK.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: April 07, 2019, 06:24:54 pm »

I’m glad raerae gets it.

The case on ADK has only been as my partner, which fails not only because it is false but also because it isn’t that strong. As far as wagon analysis goes based on the SA algorithm, that’s been cracked so it’s trivial for a scum team to game.

I am 100% for sure scum, probably. (Except where I’m not, which I’d guess is like 25% of the time here.).  I am sure MiX is scum (mafia Garak probably, although if I’m town then he’s the SK).

So, there are just no other options with such great odds of flipping scum. Obviously I don’t want me to be lynched, and I 100% don’t want mafia to win, so I will do whatever it takes to lose to town.

If you still can’t “believe” I’m SK, i don’t know what to tell you. I claimed two — 2 — counterable things and everyone has posted, so if you believed all the other claims...

ADK is scum if you're SK because MiX is scum with ADK.  Since I had Space in the SK slot she falls to town with me and Didds.  ADK being scum isn't entirely dependent, from my perspective, on you being his partner.  I think he is regardless.  Unless, maybe, if you're lying town but I can't wrap my mind around that.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: April 07, 2019, 06:27:44 pm »

MiX’s wild vigor is dangerous. And now he seems to imply it could be me/Rae.  He does recall there are three scums to hunt, right?  Maybe he should counterclaim me.

If I’m lying town, while other things are difficult to process, why I’m not voting for ADK isn’t one.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: April 07, 2019, 06:29:20 pm »

MiX’s wild vigor is dangerous. And now he seems to imply it could be me/Rae.  He does recall there are three scums to hunt, right?  Maybe he should counterclaim me.

The REAL SK is still Space, so, yeah. I still think it's ash/ADK, but I want to lynch literally any of these two, so I'll move my vote around wherever, as long as we lynch I'm fine, they're both scum anyway.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: April 07, 2019, 06:29:36 pm »

I’m glad raerae gets it.

ADK is scum if you're SK because MiX is scum with ADK.  Since I had Space in the SK slot she falls to town with me and Didds.  ADK being scum isn't entirely dependent, from my perspective, on you being his partner.  I think he is regardless.  Unless, maybe, if you're lying town but I can't wrap my mind around that.

Then MiX is scum, as you’ve been saying since like D1.

When will we on the same mafia team, anyway?  Seems almost unfair to everyone else.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: April 07, 2019, 06:34:11 pm »

I’m glad raerae gets it.

Then MiX is scum, as you’ve been saying since like D1.

When will we on the same mafia team, anyway?  Seems almost unfair to everyone else.

We'd have to lightly scumread each other all game, it would be exhausting.

More people feel more sure of ADK than MiX.  ADK would really be the best option for town today.  You get the pleasure of killing MiX tonight.  We vote no lynch, hold hands, and sing all day tomorrow for all I care.  I know we can wipe out Maquis though and if we have to kill ADK today to do it then we should. 

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: April 07, 2019, 06:35:20 pm »

Space, help me, I can't go on for much longer, just accept that it's not ash!me or something like that, why aren't you voting for ADK anyway?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: April 07, 2019, 06:58:55 pm »

Space, are we locked in an epic battle of wills or would you entertain coming over to ADK?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: April 07, 2019, 07:01:13 pm »

Space, are we locked in an epic battle of wills or would you entertain coming over to ADK?

Both, and please settle it as soon as possible, I need to leave like now but I really don't want to make one of you vote my way, would rather see why you do so instead of being forced by me.

Go raerae! I believe in you! Go Space! It's your birthday, you can't be wrong!

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: April 07, 2019, 07:04:39 pm »

Hi! I just landed. I’m not caught up. What do I need to do?
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2895 on: April 07, 2019, 07:04:48 pm »

Both, and please settle it as soon as possible, I need to leave like now but I really don't want to make one of you vote my way, would rather see why you do so instead of being forced by me.

Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.  We have soooooooooo been over this.  If you're town it's absolutely to town's detriment that you won't back off on it.  If you're scum, great job distracting the hell out of me with it. 

I don't know, Space, how do you feel about MiX lynch just for the fun of it?

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: April 07, 2019, 07:05:29 pm »

Vote Count 5.5

"So how did operation 'Stop the mob' go?" Dax asks her "staff" who are all at the bar at Leeta's.

Morn shrugs. Kasidy says "Ummm". Garak speaks up.

"We talked about it and we decided the risk to our own safety wasn't worth it. Those station denizens are out of control."

"But on the plus side, I'm watering down the drinks, so maybe that will help," Leeta chimes in.

MiX (1): ashersky
Ashersky (1): SpaceAnemone
ADK (3): raerae, WestCoastDidds, MiX
Not voting (1): ADK

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch most players. Day 5 will end at 9 pm ET time (13:00 GMT) on Sunday, April 7th.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: April 07, 2019, 07:06:21 pm »

Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.  We have soooooooooo been over this.  If you're town it's absolutely to town's detriment that you won't back off on it.  If you're scum, great job distracting the hell out of me with it. 

I don't know, Space, how do you feel about MiX lynch just for the fun of it?

I can't say "I have no idea what you are talking about" with more of a straight face than I'm doing. Maybe tomorrow I'll understand.

Convince Space to vote ADK.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: April 07, 2019, 07:06:36 pm »

Welcome back!!  To summarize, MiX told me I HAVE to vote Ash, I was stubborn.  Space is still on Ash, Ash won't hammer ADK, we're dangerously close to No Lynch because somebody keeps telling somebody what to do.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: April 07, 2019, 07:07:15 pm »

I recommend a MiX vote. I think Rae would join us.

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 123  All

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 20 queries.