Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 123  All

Author Topic: RMM52: Deep Space Nine Mafia Redux (GAME OVER, Maquis win!)  (Read 377638 times)

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
Re: RMM52: Deep Space Nine Mafia Redux (Day 4)
« Reply #2275 on: March 26, 2019, 10:09:42 am »

The problem with jumping on a wagon that has your partners on it is that then you have to count on town making up the rest of the wagon. You are less likely to achieve the lynch if your team is a big part of the initial wagon. So, how serious were the wagon members about trying to get LL lynched?

Multiball! That's not as true as you present it.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: March 26, 2019, 10:22:19 am »

The problem with jumping on a wagon that has your partners on it is that then you have to count on town making up the rest of the wagon. You are less likely to achieve the lynch if your team is a big part of the initial wagon. So, how serious were the wagon members about trying to get LL lynched?

Multiball! That's not as true as you present it.
Multiball doesn't really make much difference. The point is that you've given up your team's influence on the wagon actually going through by all being on it early. Better to pick wagons that have a lot of support from non-team people.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: March 26, 2019, 10:28:02 am »

So if Shraeye wasn't that serious about getting LL lynched, he could have joined the wagon with 1 or more partners on it because of exactly the assumptions you are making.

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: March 26, 2019, 10:33:02 am »

MiX is being, at best, anti-town
How?

Oh come on, it's everything I've been yelling about since D2, you disagree so there's no point to this question.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: March 26, 2019, 10:37:27 am »

So if Shraeye wasn't that serious about getting LL lynched, he could have joined the wagon with 1 or more partners on it because of exactly the assumptions you are making.

So...you think whoever was least serious about a LL lynch is scummy? I don't get it. I don't think we can determine that anyway, maybe scum overplayed (or underplayed) how much they REALLY wanted to lynch LL.

How?

Oh come on, it's everything I've been yelling about since D2, you disagree so there's no point to this question.

Did I continue to do this? I know the answer but examples would be cool.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #2280 on: March 26, 2019, 10:39:02 am »

How?

No but there is. Right now all I am really aware of from your case is the Glooble thing, which really doesn't concern the way MiX played, so when you say that he is anti-town that means that there is more to your case that I have missed.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: March 26, 2019, 10:41:15 am »

How?

No but there is. Right now all I am really aware of from your case is the Glooble thing, which really doesn't concern the way MiX played, so when you say that he is anti-town that means that there is more to your case that I have missed.

I'll need a computer and it's going to be a wall post.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: March 26, 2019, 10:42:10 am »

How?

Ayyy, lessgo!
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: March 26, 2019, 10:48:16 am »

How?

I feared this. No, no, this is so not top priority...well, whatever makes you vote somewhere productive works, maybe this is it, the day where I destroy your "case" and get NKd. Here we go, town V town battle!

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: March 26, 2019, 10:49:24 am »

I’m curious to see what raerae thinks of Space’s analysis in regard to MiX...

I am having a very difficult time seeing town!MiX.  And saying "shraeye wouldn't do this to a scum buddy" holds zero weight with me because he would and, if I were more intrepid, I'm certain I could find a game where he did.  The fact that MiX's lynch has been derailed three days in a row now is really bothering me.  Maybe I'm wrong about him being shraeye's partner but I'm not wrong about him being scum.  We've managed to lynch town every other day while MiX is being, at best, anti-town, why won't his lynch go through?  Somebody has to be protecting him.  Earlier today I started thinking that it might be faust and EFHW but clearly that's wrong.  Basically, I don't know whether I'm being stubborn or just bad at convincing people I'm right.  Probably both.

Interesting... I also find him anti-town.  Space's description of him stirring the pot in anti-town ways seems apt, but I hadn't thought about the particular ways that even though he gathers lots of suspicion, that someone must be protecting. Someone (maybe EFHW?) that he is a likely candidate for the SK.  Which means no one would be protecting him, necessarily, but rather that it serves scum purposes to keep him in the, uh, mix.

His certainty that I am scum rubs me the wrong way because I know it is anti-town and serves to derail our efforts to actually pin down scum. I don't know that I have much power of persuasion, but I am pretty good at being stubborn.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: March 26, 2019, 10:51:32 am »

I feared this. No, no, this is so not top priority...well, whatever makes you vote somewhere productive works, maybe this is it, the day where I destroy your "case" and get NKd. Here we go, town V town battle!

I swear, every time MiX posts it looks like he has a nervous breakdown and changes his mind halfway through and I love it.

Uncleeurope Eddie

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: March 26, 2019, 10:55:45 am »

Hi Didds!

Who are your top two townreads among people other than me, EFHW or Space?
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: March 26, 2019, 11:12:52 am »

I’m curious to see what raerae thinks of Space’s analysis in regard to MiX...

I am having a very difficult time seeing town!MiX.  And saying "shraeye wouldn't do this to a scum buddy" holds zero weight with me because he would and, if I were more intrepid, I'm certain I could find a game where he did.  The fact that MiX's lynch has been derailed three days in a row now is really bothering me.  Maybe I'm wrong about him being shraeye's partner but I'm not wrong about him being scum.  We've managed to lynch town every other day while MiX is being, at best, anti-town, why won't his lynch go through?  Somebody has to be protecting him.  Earlier today I started thinking that it might be faust and EFHW but clearly that's wrong.  Basically, I don't know whether I'm being stubborn or just bad at convincing people I'm right.  Probably both.

Interesting... I also find him anti-town.  Space's description of him stirring the pot in anti-town ways seems apt, but I hadn't thought about the particular ways that even though he gathers lots of suspicion, that someone must be protecting. Someone (maybe EFHW?) that he is a likely candidate for the SK.  Which means no one would be protecting him, necessarily, but rather that it serves scum purposes to keep him in the, uh, mix.

His certainty that I am scum rubs me the wrong way because I know it is anti-town and serves to derail our efforts to actually pin down scum. I don't know that I have much power of persuasion, but I am pretty good at being stubborn.

It can be snow and ash. It's not anti-town to scumread you, where did you get that from? You're as much of a lynch candidate as the rest of us potential-Maquis folk.

It's pretty interesting that, yes, someone is clearly protecting me, but who? I don't have any leads...other than, well, not raerae. I think I should focus on that more, since I think that that person is scum, otherwise I would've died a long time ago. That's part of why I'm townreading raerae, I think scum wants to delay my lynch as much as possible because it's almost guaranteed (almost, did you hear that scum? I'm not going down!) to get lynched, based on...well, EVERYONE thinking I'm scum.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
Re: RMM52: Deep Space Nine Mafia Redux (PMs sent. Night 0)
« Reply #2288 on: March 26, 2019, 01:52:17 pm »

DAY 1:
Here he defends shraeye, calls him a townread, never did tell me why.  To be fair, I put very little stock into D1 reads but he answered everybody else's questions for everything, just not this one.

Anyway, care to guess why I voted for faust?

You missed the fact that he unvoted Uncle, didn't you?

Now, serious talk: anyone who knows Robz's meta, does he analyze setups? Does he like to break setups? Is he usually good at theory talk in general?

So, uncle claimed...well that makes him unlynchable, so he might as well be the IC for this day, right?

Vote: raerae, I happen to like e's reason to townread shraeye, and your vote seems like a good way to not play RVS, since he's not dying today.

And why can't shraeye be our lunch today? He seems just as on the table as everybody else?

@MiX, you never answered this, why can't shraeye be our lynch today?

D1 reads list that doesn't include the whole town but somehow does include nulls.  I still don't understand why you'd include nulls if you aren't making a list of the whole town.  Feels like there was an agenda behind it.  You gave him a pass on it.

Voting LL but telling me to vote Jimmmmm, that just doesn't make any sense.  Town don't generally advocate for multiple lynch candidates, they usually have a preference.

Vote: LL

LaLight! I forgot about them!

The world is collapsing: I agree with Uncle for once. He's right, LL's not being himself. But hold on, didn't this happen last time? And he was mason? That game is key for a lot of meta talk...

Vote: LaLight while I skim M121 to see what LL did.

PPE 2: raerae, time to vote Jimmmmmm, cmon, gotta take that deal, my vote's still there in spirit

Your vote isn't on jimmmmmm, why are you advocating his lunch and voting elsewhere. Why is a jimmmmmm vote for enough for me but not for you? Spirit votes aren't worth anything I'm this game.

shraeye finds LL's nulls suspect but didn't say boo about MiX's. 

I'm not sure Umbrage is on LaLight's scummy list, but I think I am.

LaLight's reads are a whole lot of nothing; MiX makes a good point.

How is LL having a bunch of nulls different from anybody else having a bunch?

It's the "why bother writing it?" aspect.  That and it seemed to be written in a way that sounded like a reads list.  The fact that it took me a second read to see how fluff it was raises my suspicion.

This is a point I make D1 (that day was enormous) about him being willing to vote for anybody and everybody.  That's fairly anti-town, wouldn't you agree?  He's lynch happy and doesn't seem care who dies.  He just kept jumping to the wagon gaining the most steam.  That tells me that his partners weren't on the lynch table when he's happy with every option.  Even Robz when he didn't have a scumread on him.

vote: LL

What do you have to say now that there's a bunch of people trying to lynch you? Can you explain how you've been pro-town D1, for example?

And by a bunch he really just means one really loud e that is making your wagon sound a lot larger than it is. 

Well, there's 2, then ., then 7, then 1, then 8, then 2, then 8... But I remember others talking about it, right?

As for your LL reread...well, clearly he's not active. But I really don't see an attempt at reversing that...Space did it, for example. LaLight's attempt to do so was a botched attempt to make a reads list which just has a bunch of nulls...something I expected if it was early in the day, but it wasn't. There were enough posts to talk about each person and at least say what he thought about them...we were left with barely any information about LL's thoughts and/or thought process, and that for me screams "eh, I'm not active anyway, I have an excuse to not do much this day, it's D1 anyway, 18 players how likely is it for me to get lynched", which is pretty scummy.

PPE too many, why Robz and not Jimmmmmmm? At least Jimmmmmmm has that weird comment that faust pointed out, Robz has nothing. And didn't we establish that that was part of his meta, both as town and scum? At least that's what I remember...

I'll copy faust and say that Robz votes are the laziest of them all, there's nothing on him. Nothing. Unless I missed something????? I still haven't heard e's reasons to vote for Robz!

Then why is he on your "would lynch" list???  Your reads are EVERYWHERE.  I'm inherently mistrustful of being on any lynch with you because you just keep jumping to the one gaining the most steam.  Frankly, it makes me what to vote for whoever you DON'T want to vote for.

Yes: everyone that isn't on my read list. So I'll vote for LL, Jimmmmmm, Robz, e in that order...ah and Space. And then you, if people really want to... That's all. It's a lot of people, isn't it? But I prefer a flip to nothing here, at least we should try...

Found this, not sure if it's fishing or crumbing or neither.  My gut says crumbing but I realize I'm real biased at this point.

Non-Robz lynches aren't realistically going to happen with 40 minutes left and 10 people required for the lynch to go through.

But what if we believe with our heart of hearts and the power of will?

Not even then, there's 10 people active, we would have to change pretty much everyone's mind...

Remember UoS's plan regarding Garak? Well, I like conditionals, so if I'm Garak and if I use bus drive N1, I'll target Uncle and faust.

Does this make sense? We can all do this, it's free information if the night goes wrong and it's essencially misdirection for scum, unless they know who Garak is with Odo, but they won't know that now, which means this is FOOLPROOF! Right?

PPE 1: Welp.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
Re: RMM52: Deep Space Nine Mafia Redux (Day 2)
« Reply #2289 on: March 26, 2019, 01:52:31 pm »

DAY 2:

This is his "case" on me and my responses, it's so clearly shuffled together nonsense, he decided he wanted me to be scum and went back to try to force puzzle pieces together.  That isn't necessarily enough to make him scummy but, as far as I'm concerned, does fall under the "Anti-Town" category but when he blatantly lies then, yeah, I'd say that falls under scummy.

What Robz post were you replying to? I...didn't find it. In fact, it doesn't exist. I am as confused as you are...you're clearly replying to this:

I do see one for raerae, just because she's not doing much, and I remember her doing a LOT more in M121, am I wrong? I don't think I am...but this could very well be null, I don't know...

You even say "I really haven't done much this game" which is a direct quote from this. I don't know what to make of this blatant mistake and I'm not sure if you're joking or not.

About no reads...you seemed to have more reads in M121, particularly you were scumreading me and shraeye through D1 (and that's all I can truly remember of you that game...), here you're not too committed to any read. But I have to admit, you have townreads, so the problem is just on scumreads.

You were sheeping shraeye when you voted for ash, right? Let me look at it again...

So how does that makes me an informative lynch for town?  You're proposing a lynch of somebody who's few interactions are with somebody you have a townread on.  That seems exceedingly unhelpful to town.

So, okay, you weren't sheeping shraeye...but who else was on him? And this is definitely OMGUS, your vote is entirely dependant on knowing that you're town, lynching someone who doesn't have a lot of interactions isn't scummy, it's just necessary sometimes. But we went over this in D1...and you didn't address it. Well I think you lost your scumread on ash, but you didn't say why, not like it matters.

Did you just ignore my question at the end? What was your reason to vote Jimmmmmmm?

That post was weird. You're being weird. I'm not as wrong as you say I am...so why all the defensiveness? Well, time for your rebutal.

I can't quote all this shit, here's the post I was replying to, we're both wrong, I should have said mcmc, you know, Robz' brother.  His was post #673, mine was #675, yours was #653 so no, it isn't clear I was replying to you by using a name you aren't associated with 25 posts later.

So me saying I haven't done that much this game is a mistake?  But isn't that why you're voting for me?

Re: M121, entirely different game, fewer players, far less setup speculation, it was easier for me to jump back into playing that because we were mostly just bullshitting.  Plus, I hadn't just led town to their demise so I was more optimistic about my abilities. 

re:sheeping shraeye and my ash vote, how can I be both sheeping and OMGUSing?  I'm OMGUSing on behalf of a shraeye, I'm agreeing with shraeye's OMGUS?  Dude, I hope you warmed up because you are stretching so hard right now it's insane.  Also, don't, I can't say this strongly enough, if I say something is or isn't OMGUS (or anything else for that matter), you don't fucking get to rename it so it fits your narrative better.  You don't get to decide my feelings on a subject for me.

I missed your question about Jimmmmm, I don't know why it's even a question though, I sold my vote to faust who told me to vote Jimmmmm.  His case wasn't terrible so I agreed to the deal.  This is public knowledge, why are you confused?

His response, basically laughing it off. 

I can't quote all this shit, here's the post I was replying to, we're both wrong, I should have said mcmc, you know, Robz' brother.  His was post #673, mine was #675, yours was #653 so no, it isn't clear I was replying to you by using a name you aren't associated with 25 posts later.

So me saying I haven't done that much this game is a mistake?  But isn't that why you're voting for me?

Re: M121, entirely different game, fewer players, far less setup speculation, it was easier for me to jump back into playing that because we were mostly just bullshitting.  Plus, I hadn't just led town to their demise so I was more optimistic about my abilities. 

re:sheeping shraeye and my ash vote, how can I be both sheeping and OMGUSing?  I'm OMGUSing on behalf of a shraeye, I'm agreeing with shraeye's OMGUS?  Dude, I hope you warmed up because you are stretching so hard right now it's insane.  Also, don't, I can't say this strongly enough, if I say something is or isn't OMGUS (or anything else for that matter), you don't fucking get to rename it so it fits your narrative better.  You don't get to decide my feelings on a subject for me.

I missed your question about Jimmmmm, I don't know why it's even a question though, I sold my vote to faust who told me to vote Jimmmmm.  His case wasn't terrible so I agreed to the deal.  This is public knowledge, why are you confused?

Ha. I have to admit I didn't look for whatever post you where refering to, I just found a good non-Robz that I remembered (because I wrote it). Well that's awkward.

About M121...okay? Different game makes sense? But I don't know, I had my share of completely misreading every player there...of course it didn't matter as much as your reads, but, yeah; and all I want to do is read even more players, in case I actually get it right. Shouldn't excuse you for D1, but fine...that whole post is a pretty big reaction that can hopefully be used later, so I don't need to push you more.

It's not really sheeping as it is going to a wagon where shraeye was, since shraeye was pretty towny it would be reasonable to expect it to grow. Your reason to vote ash was discredited by mcmc a few posts later, but you didn't talk about it or move immediatly; you did, however, look for alternatives (that is, you wanted to vote for Jimmmmmmm).

I don't see why you would have to be honest with your reason to vote for people if you're scum, thus I see no reason to believe if a vote was OMGUS or not based on what you say. Right? Am I being confusing here? Not that you gain anything by lying, but you're always lying when voting as scum anyway and this is no different.

As for Jimmmmmm, why did you sell your vote to faust? Why not e, me, shraeye, I don't know, anyone else? And did you simply sheep his case or did you see anything else that was scummy? That's the answer I wanted, "why did you vote for Jimmmmm" is a good catch-all question for that, I think.

I hope this back-to-back posting gives information about me and raerae? I'll read what raerae said here critically later, I have to sleep now

PPE 1: I have no idea what happened in drunk mafia...so tired...

He folded on my case and his case on Awaclus after receiving the tiniest amount of pressure.

D2cont./3/4:
My kid has developed a nasty diaper rash in the last couple hours so he's running around pantsless and I'm trying to prevent accidents.
 Also, I have to work the evening shift so this is the best you're going to get.

Glooble's only scumread was MiX, I know how you feel about my Glooble case so, again, not sure why you wanted me to do this.

His commuter thing.  Blatantly false, clearly baiting the commuter to come in and open a conversation on it. 

COMMUTER SHOULD NOT CLAIM WHETHER OR NOT THEY'VE USED THEIR SHOT YET! if we claim.

Jeez, chicken's dead, you don't need to yell at town like that. Of course everyone should assume commuter never commuted since we've always had 2 kills and all vigs are dead.

The other thing is, again, that he's still alive.  I'm not that dangerous, I'm not a faust, I'm not an Ash, or Robz or anybody else like that, there's zero reason for scum to protect him unless he's a partner.  I'm not saying I'm a slouch but really, nobody other than MAYBE shraeye is concerned with me reading them.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: March 26, 2019, 01:54:56 pm »

Hi Didds!

Hi faust! How delightful to be an IC!

Raerae... then maybe Ash? But with so many scum left and so few town left, I’m not sold on EFHW and Space.  I feel pretty good about you, raerae, EFHW, and me.  Not so good about the rest.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: March 26, 2019, 01:56:45 pm »

Why does EFHW get towncred?

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: March 26, 2019, 01:59:50 pm »

Hi Didds!

Hi faust! How delightful to be an IC!

Raerae... then maybe Ash? But with so many scum left and so few town left, I’m not sold on EFHW and Space.  I feel pretty good about you, raerae, EFHW, and me.  Not so good about the rest.

Wait, are you pro EFHW or anti EFHW?

Uncleeurope Eddie

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: March 26, 2019, 02:13:27 pm »

Ooooooh boy, here it comes, lynched-or-NKd, here we go!

DAY 1:
Here he defends shraeye, calls him a townread, never did tell me why.  To be fair, I put very little stock into D1 reads but he answered everybody else's questions for everything, just not this one.

Anyway, care to guess why I voted for faust?

You missed the fact that he unvoted Uncle, didn't you?

Now, serious talk: anyone who knows Robz's meta, does he analyze setups? Does he like to break setups? Is he usually good at theory talk in general?

So, uncle claimed...well that makes him unlynchable, so he might as well be the IC for this day, right?

Vote: raerae, I happen to like e's reason to townread shraeye, and your vote seems like a good way to not play RVS, since he's not dying today.

And why can't shraeye be our lunch today? He seems just as on the table as everybody else?

@MiX, you never answered this, why can't shraeye be our lynch today?

Everyone was townreading shraeye, it was the hot stuff! And yes, I did answer that, I was townreading shraeye and townreading E who was townreading shraeye, I didn't think he would ever be lynched that day. And I was right, he recieved basically no attention that day (or any day, really).

D1 reads list that doesn't include the whole town but somehow does include nulls.  I still don't understand why you'd include nulls if you aren't making a list of the whole town.  Feels like there was an agenda behind it.  You gave him a pass on it.

Voting LL but telling me to vote Jimmmmm, that just doesn't make any sense.  Town don't generally advocate for multiple lynch candidates, they usually have a preference.

Vote: LL

LaLight! I forgot about them!

The world is collapsing: I agree with Uncle for once. He's right, LL's not being himself. But hold on, didn't this happen last time? And he was mason? That game is key for a lot of meta talk...

Vote: LaLight while I skim M121 to see what LL did.

PPE 2: raerae, time to vote Jimmmmmm, cmon, gotta take that deal, my vote's still there in spirit

Your vote isn't on jimmmmmm, why are you advocating his lunch and voting elsewhere. Why is a jimmmmmm vote for enough for me but not for you? Spirit votes aren't worth anything I'm this game.

I said it twice and then I'm pretty sure I reposted it when you asked it D1, I made a list with only the people I thought were lynch candidates, talking about anyone else was utterly pointless unless I wanted them dead, which at that point I did not (those people were LL, Jimmmmm and Space, which I did adress). I didn't really have a preference because my scumreads were mostly based on inactivity, but I did prioritize Space-LL-Jimmmmm with an emphasis on getting a lynch done on D1.

shraeye finds LL's nulls suspect but didn't say boo about MiX's. 

I'm not sure Umbrage is on LaLight's scummy list, but I think I am.

LaLight's reads are a whole lot of nothing; MiX makes a good point.

How is LL having a bunch of nulls different from anybody else having a bunch?

It's the "why bother writing it?" aspect.  That and it seemed to be written in a way that sounded like a reads list.  The fact that it took me a second read to see how fluff it was raises my suspicion.

Wait, I thought you said shraeye didn't interact with his partners in a particular way. Confused? My readlist also had more information than LL's, and shraeye clearly wanted to push for that lynch, so he ignored mine.

This is a point I make D1 (that day was enormous) about him being willing to vote for anybody and everybody.  That's fairly anti-town, wouldn't you agree?  He's lynch happy and doesn't seem care who dies.  He just kept jumping to the wagon gaining the most steam.  That tells me that his partners weren't on the lynch table when he's happy with every option.  Even Robz when he didn't have a scumread on him.

vote: LL

What do you have to say now that there's a bunch of people trying to lynch you? Can you explain how you've been pro-town D1, for example?

And by a bunch he really just means one really loud e that is making your wagon sound a lot larger than it is. 

Well, there's 2, then ., then 7, then 1, then 8, then 2, then 8... But I remember others talking about it, right?

As for your LL reread...well, clearly he's not active. But I really don't see an attempt at reversing that...Space did it, for example. LaLight's attempt to do so was a botched attempt to make a reads list which just has a bunch of nulls...something I expected if it was early in the day, but it wasn't. There were enough posts to talk about each person and at least say what he thought about them...we were left with barely any information about LL's thoughts and/or thought process, and that for me screams "eh, I'm not active anyway, I have an excuse to not do much this day, it's D1 anyway, 18 players how likely is it for me to get lynched", which is pretty scummy.

PPE too many, why Robz and not Jimmmmmmm? At least Jimmmmmmm has that weird comment that faust pointed out, Robz has nothing. And didn't we establish that that was part of his meta, both as town and scum? At least that's what I remember...

I'll copy faust and say that Robz votes are the laziest of them all, there's nothing on him. Nothing. Unless I missed something????? I still haven't heard e's reasons to vote for Robz!

Then why is he on your "would lynch" list???  Your reads are EVERYWHERE.  I'm inherently mistrustful of being on any lynch with you because you just keep jumping to the one gaining the most steam.  Frankly, it makes me what to vote for whoever you DON'T want to vote for.

Yes: everyone that isn't on my read list. So I'll vote for LL, Jimmmmmm, Robz, e in that order...ah and Space. And then you, if people really want to... That's all. It's a lot of people, isn't it? But I prefer a flip to nothing here, at least we should try...

Finding nothing isn't saying he's town. Robz was null, perfectly null, I'm fine with null lynches, just not with everyone scumreading him. I wasn't going to let a no-lynch happen D1, so I was on board every lynch. Notice how I only (attempted to) enter it right when it was absolutely guaranteed.

Found this, not sure if it's fishing or crumbing or neither.  My gut says crumbing but I realize I'm real biased at this point.

Non-Robz lynches aren't realistically going to happen with 40 minutes left and 10 people required for the lynch to go through.

But what if we believe with our heart of hearts and the power of will?

Not even then, there's 10 people active, we would have to change pretty much everyone's mind...

Remember UoS's plan regarding Garak? Well, I like conditionals, so if I'm Garak and if I use bus drive N1, I'll target Uncle and faust.

Does this make sense? We can all do this, it's free information if the night goes wrong and it's essencially misdirection for scum, unless they know who Garak is with Odo, but they won't know that now, which means this is FOOLPROOF! Right?

PPE 1: Welp.

That's me trying to make a pro-town move that has no downsides. In retrospect it was probably really stupid, but it felt flawless at the time, as I've said. Just to be sure, you're talking about the bolded part, right?

If people don't want me to post the entire wall post to reply to it, say it NOW, because I'm about to do the same for the other days.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: March 26, 2019, 02:33:45 pm »

DAY 2:

This is his "case" on me and my responses, it's so clearly shuffled together nonsense, he decided he wanted me to be scum and went back to try to force puzzle pieces together.  That isn't necessarily enough to make him scummy but, as far as I'm concerned, does fall under the "Anti-Town" category but when he blatantly lies then, yeah, I'd say that falls under scummy.

Yeah I'm not quoting all that for sanity reasons. So basically I was rereading D1, found someone who hadn't done much, went investigating and found that that...there was nothing. But a lot of posts! That felt scummy. Then everyone said that's part of your town meta and...well...that wasn't what I remembered. There's also the fact that you feel...completely different from M121, but you've explained that...but only after I made the case, of course. And then you have the nerve to say I'm scummy because I backed off...that's just...no. No, you can't say I'm scummy for making the case and I'm scummy for dropping it. I'm a human being, I make mistakes, I change my mind, I listen to other's arguments, I learn and I realize when I'm wrong. I was wrong. So I backed off. What's so scummy about it?

He folded on my case and his case on Awaclus after receiving the tiniest amount of pressure.

You know, shraeye said the same. Everyone, for some reason, assumed I had a scumread on Awaclus. Why? I had said nothing of the sort, I simply asked questions and he answered them in a towny way. I was actually townreading him before, but no, you have to make a paralel to my botched case on raerae (yourself, not sure which way's better wording) to, I don't know, make it all tie up nicely...It's frankly stupid but I understand, everyone seems to scumread Awaclus, I was pulled into it too, I get it...but it's not what I was feeling at the time and it's a bit ridiculous that that's what everyone assumed.

D2cont./3/4:
My kid has developed a nasty diaper rash in the last couple hours so he's running around pantsless and I'm trying to prevent accidents.
 Also, I have to work the evening shift so this is the best you're going to get.

Glooble's only scumread was MiX, I know how you feel about my Glooble case so, again, not sure why you wanted me to do this.

His commuter thing.  Blatantly false, clearly baiting the commuter to come in and open a conversation on it. 

COMMUTER SHOULD NOT CLAIM WHETHER OR NOT THEY'VE USED THEIR SHOT YET! if we claim.

Jeez, chicken's dead, you don't need to yell at town like that. Of course everyone should assume commuter never commuted since we've always had 2 kills and all vigs are dead.

If it's false you should explain it to me instead of saying "Blatantly false". I still think it's true. Why is it not? Please explain.

The other thing is, again, that he's still alive.  I'm not that dangerous, I'm not a faust, I'm not an Ash, or Robz or anybody else like that, there's zero reason for scum to protect him unless he's a partner.  I'm not saying I'm a slouch but really, nobody other than MAYBE shraeye is concerned with me reading them.

Approach it the other way around: if I'm town, why am I alive? And the answer will come out easily: because it's SO easy to push my mislynch that why bother? Scum has every intentions to let me slide across the days untill one of their own is in trouble, because when that happens they can simply say "MiX is scum lol" and bam free mislynch. I also seem to have the worst reads so I'm a good person to carry to LyLo, but I doubt I'm living that far.

There's also another hilarious answer: scum thinks the other scumteam's on my wagon. I've been trying to deal with this hypothesis for a long time, really, and I think it's time it comes out to the world: every VCA might be wrong because scum's scared the other scum's on the wagon. I've been discarding this idea over and over but it keeps coming back, and I think that's actually why I'm still alive. The problem here is that I think it makes scum not converge all on 1 wagon, which contradicts the LL wagon early D1 that we've recently discussed...

Okay, everyone can look at these post and think for themselves, my life is in your hands.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2295 on: March 26, 2019, 03:07:22 pm »

Unvote, the only Maquis team that follows all the restriction I'm doing is (Uncle, Didds), which means I need to slow down and analyze more. Much, much more. Not ready to vote yet.

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
  • Shuffle iT Username: Umbrageofsnow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: March 26, 2019, 03:16:58 pm »

Everyone was townreading shraeye, it was the hot stuff! And yes, I did answer that, I was townreading shraeye and townreading E who was townreading shraeye, I didn't think he would ever be lynched that day. And I was right, he recieved basically no attention that day (or any day, really).
Why were you townreading e on D1?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: March 26, 2019, 03:19:48 pm »

Why do scum care if other scum are on a wagon?

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: March 26, 2019, 03:21:19 pm »

Approach it the other way around: if I'm town, why am I alive? And the answer will come out easily: because it's SO easy to push my mislynch that why bother? Scum has every intentions to let me slide across the days untill one of their own is in trouble, because when that happens they can simply say "MiX is scum lol" and bam free mislynch. I also seem to have the worst reads so I'm a good person to carry to LyLo, but I doubt I'm living that far.

So why do you think scum is protecting you then?

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: March 26, 2019, 03:25:29 pm »

Please don’t give cops passes (like MiX did in his immediate reaction to efoo).

Who do you think was in danger of giving me a pass based on my claim?
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 123  All

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 20 queries.