Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 123  All

Author Topic: RMM52: Deep Space Nine Mafia Redux (GAME OVER, Maquis win!)  (Read 377528 times)

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
Re: RMM52: Deep Space Nine Mafia Redux (Day 3)
« Reply #1700 on: March 18, 2019, 04:10:29 pm »

faust, did he respond with anything more then this?

Ugh. Wagons on me. I always feel awkward defending myself, much prefer to go on the offensive and find another wagon to focus on. Like chicken, for example.

classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: March 18, 2019, 04:54:02 pm »

Ugh. Wagons on me. I always feel awkward defending myself, much prefer to go on the offensive and find another wagon to focus on. Like chicken, for example.
I don't really see why I should answer yur questions when you don't answer mine.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: March 18, 2019, 05:18:17 pm »

I don't really see why I should answer yur questions when you don't answer mine.

Huh? I was trying to answer your question. I said I was waiting for e to respond before I decided, you said he had. I was looking back to see. I was trying to work with you, so this seems really odd to me.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: March 18, 2019, 05:22:47 pm »

EBWOP...quote fail
Huh? I was trying to answer your question. I said I was waiting for e to respond before I decided, you said he had. I was looking back to see. I was trying to work with you, so this seems really odd to me.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: March 18, 2019, 05:27:35 pm »

@faust, thoughts on raerae?
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: March 18, 2019, 06:19:49 pm »

WCD- talk to me. Why are we chicken over E!?

Hmmmm....well, I think Chicken looks shifty and his response to pressure hasn’t been awesome, plus he was one of the three who had noticeably less interaction with Shraeye (along with Rae and Space) but he’s also way new so he could just be getting is legs under him. As I’m writing this, I’m thinking more about his response to pressure and it is definitely more moderated than I’d expect (based entirely on me and my cohort) from a newb, and now I wonder if he’s been told not to freak out if he picks up votes, and perhaps he’s also been told he needs to engage more...direction from a scum QT? I think there is a good chance he’s scum, so it’s not a throwaway vote.

I can definitely see moving my vote to e, but it would put him at 5 (L-2) and this seems a bit dangerous this far from deadline with a double voter of unknown alignment out there so I’m holding off until we hear more from e. He’d be a lot more attractive to me if freaking MiX and Eddie weren’t on his wagon.

I think, at this point on Monday morning before I’ve had coffee, I’d be okay voting for chicken, e, or MiX.

What are you thinking? Is it time to go, or to stay the course?

Personally, I do not mind staying the course. However, unless i can come up with more persuasive info, it seems that may not be good enough to make chicken happen.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: March 18, 2019, 06:40:38 pm »

Personally, I do not mind staying the course. However, unless i can come up with more persuasive info, it seems that may not be good enough to make chicken happen.

Yep, yep. He hasn’t done a lot so it’s hard to point to anything specific.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: March 18, 2019, 08:12:33 pm »

Okay, raerae, who would you vote for after MiX?

I want MiX, why do I have to compromise on that? I'm constantly accused of knowing anything and everything about shraeye, a shraerae team accusation gets made every game we're in, yet now when I actually feel confident about something related to him I'm dismissed because how could I ever possibly know anything about how shraeye thinks? It's nonsense. I'm not moving.

So your vote is locked in? No other person will be receiving your vote today? No other human in this game is worthy of suspicion at this moment?

Uncleeurope Eddie

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: March 18, 2019, 09:00:47 pm »

I want MiX, why do I have to compromise on that? I'm constantly accused of knowing anything and everything about shraeye, a shraerae team accusation gets made every game we're in, yet now when I actually feel confident about something related to him I'm dismissed because how could I ever possibly know anything about how shraeye thinks? It's nonsense. I'm not moving.

So your vote is locked in? No other person will be receiving your vote today? No other human in this game is worthy of suspicion at this moment?

I feel strongly enough that MiX is scum that I don't want to move. I'm pissed that people have dismissed my case because I couldn't possibly know what my husband (the man I've known since we were 14) could possibly be thinking. So, in defense of myself, in defiance of other loud voices in the game, and out of a not small amount of stubbornness, you're right and my vote is locked.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: March 18, 2019, 09:18:42 pm »

I don’t really have a response to that, but thank you for responding.

Uncleeurope Eddie

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1710 on: March 18, 2019, 10:03:55 pm »

I feel strongly enough that MiX is scum that I don't want to move. I'm pissed that people have dismissed my case because I couldn't possibly know what my husband (the man I've known since we were 14) could possibly be thinking. So, in defense of myself, in defiance of other loud voices in the game, and out of a not small amount of stubbornness, you're right and my vote is locked.

I am assuming I did not read your MiX case closely enough, so I will re-do that now.
Also though - you should probably read some other cases if you have time before DL. Tunneling one person at this junction is most likely not good for town.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: March 18, 2019, 10:20:54 pm »

I am assuming I did not read your MiX case closely enough, so I will re-do that now.
Also though - you should probably read some other cases if you have time before DL. Tunneling one person at this junction is most likely not good for town.

Do you think I haven't been reading? Sticking to my guns and ignoring the game are two different things. I don't love the e case, don't really even like it, and I'm feeling less good about faust this game than last. He feels the same about me I'd guess so that doesn't really mean much.  But I have nothing other than feelings to go on there, I can't even give a blow by blow of what I don't like about the case, it just doesn't feel right to me.  I'm not sure about chicken because he's new so while I agree with some points made I'm not comfortable enough that he's scum to dive in on that one.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: March 18, 2019, 10:22:52 pm »

raerae, I had discounted MiX as a Shraeye partner because Shraeye spent a lot of time on the MiX wagon. How does that fit into your narrative?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: March 18, 2019, 10:25:18 pm »

re: Chicken leaving MiX's wagon, I don't think having a scum partner join a wagon would make me leave. I'd assume that partner wanted us to be on the same wagon for a reason.
DatSwan,  how much of your chicken case is based on his wagon hop, and does my take on it change anything for you?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: March 18, 2019, 10:28:18 pm »

ashersky, where are you likely to vote?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: March 18, 2019, 10:31:02 pm »

Didds, you don't like the e wagon because Eddie is on it, but you don't list Eddie as one of the people you would lynch. How does that work?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: March 18, 2019, 10:49:50 pm »

raerae, I had discounted MiX as a Shraeye partner because Shraeye spent a lot of time on the MiX wagon. How does that fit into your narrative?

Because he isn't afraid to make a case on a partner (as faust pointed out) or even bus a partner of they're being scummy, he just doesn't push for them strongly like he does when he's town. I'd say he's almost more likely to do it if I'm on that person so he doesn't draw my suspicion (but I don't know that, it's just a  guess, I'm interested if he'd agree post-game).

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: March 18, 2019, 10:53:21 pm »

Raerae, thoughts on WCD?

Uncleeurope Eddie

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: March 18, 2019, 11:05:33 pm »

Raerae, thoughts on WCD?

I haven't seen anything that makes me suspicious, she's seemed helpful and reserved which, I guess, strikes me as townie in a game this size. I haven't seen anything glaringly scummy or opportunistic.

Chickenwarlord

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: March 19, 2019, 12:55:34 am »

Hmmmm....well, I think Chicken looks shifty and his response to pressure hasn’t been awesome, plus he was one of the three who had noticeably less interaction with Shraeye (along with Rae and Space) but he’s also way new so he could just be getting is legs under him. As I’m writing this, I’m thinking more about his response to pressure and it is definitely more moderated than I’d expect

Do people usually fall to pieces? I know it's easy to crack under pressure when stuff is happening in person, but having to live real life in between being accused of high crimes kinda takes the edge off ya know?
As much as we're making out of noninteraction with others in the thread it I find it a bit questionable that this is a sticking point. Since there wasn't a whole lot of suspicion and discussion being done about Shraeye in the first place, why would I have engaged? It seems like Shraeye is pretty well seasoned here and was just trying to interact and get reads from those with which he was familiar. As a relative newcomer, it would be harder for him to analyze or even get a read on any interaction with me.

There are plenty of ways to attack my current standing - why choose this one?
Eddie, as a guy who throws out a lot of questions asking for thoughts on X - what do you think of this 'less interaction = skum bedfellows' line of thinking?
*insert chicken with a sword and shield here*

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: March 19, 2019, 01:24:42 am »

Depends on the player, some scum will talk to their partners a lot, others will try to pretend that they don't exists. I don't think that you as a player this game have interacted with pretty much anyone directly, which might be incorrect thinking.

It's not the reason I think you are scum, but if others find it significant, I am not opposed.

Uncleeurope Eddie

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: March 19, 2019, 01:41:01 am »

EBWOP...quote fail
I have asked you to decide now.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: March 19, 2019, 01:42:21 am »

@faust, thoughts on raerae?
There are some odd interactions with shraeye, but that could just be knowing each other well. Overall fairly townie.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: March 19, 2019, 01:54:59 am »

You would call the odd interactions with e to be much more significant?

Uncleeurope Eddie

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: March 19, 2019, 02:04:59 am »

You would call the odd interactions with e to be much more significant?
No. But e is scummy independent of interactions with shraeye.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 123  All

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 20 queries.