Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 123  All

Author Topic: RMM52: Deep Space Nine Mafia Redux (GAME OVER, Maquis win!)  (Read 377435 times)

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
Re: RMM52: Deep Space Nine Mafia Redux (Night 2)
« Reply #1500 on: March 14, 2019, 11:44:04 am »

Space, could you post the voting blow by blow for Days 1 and 2 in the little "code" box, like you did before in a previous game?

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: March 14, 2019, 01:06:11 pm »

Space, could you post the voting blow by blow for Days 1 and 2 in the little "code" box, like you did before in a previous game?

Sure, but I won't get a chance till later/tomorrow.

In related news, I'm at something like 30% of my normal capacity right now due to an illness that is leaving me really fuzzy-headed and unfocused. Though I've made it to the office this afternoon, which is an improvement :-)
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: March 14, 2019, 02:08:03 pm »

Cool, so I've finished the D2 glooble reread and he mentions suspicion of MiX at #1015, #1126, #1241, and #1302. He's semi-suspicious of e in #1152 but doesn't hit on that again. He pushes UoS a couple times, disagreeing with things UoS said but not assigning any actual scumpoints. #888 was his wagon analysis and he says there's likely scum in UoS, Space, chicken, and DS for their place on wagon, and Didds for her vote explanation.

Based on this, I'm game for a MiX lunch. Glooble died for a reason and MiX was the one he was on the fence of all day (other than Awaclus, obviously).

Vote: MiX

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: March 14, 2019, 02:30:44 pm »

Vote: raerae
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: March 14, 2019, 02:39:51 pm »

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: March 14, 2019, 02:58:35 pm »

Sure, but I won't get a chance till later/tomorrow.

In related news, I'm at something like 30% of my normal capacity right now due to an illness that is leaving me really fuzzy-headed and unfocused. Though I've made it to the office this afternoon, which is an improvement :-)
Only if it's easy. Take care of yourself!

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: March 14, 2019, 04:04:21 pm »

Because??

Beeeeecause you killed Glooble so you could push my lynch? Why did you not ask about my reason to vote for you? I need to make a complete list about everything Glooble said D2 to see if your reread checks out.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: March 14, 2019, 04:21:13 pm »

Finished Glooble D2

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: March 14, 2019, 04:22:38 pm »

Why...is there a hotkey...for posting...

Finished Glooble D2

reread, pretty much just talking about me and Awaclus so that's not how we'll catch who killed him.

Unvote because I think I always assume shraeye and raerae are a team...and maybe I shouldn't. Next step'll be rereading people's opinions on Glooble and raerae's posts.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: March 14, 2019, 04:28:07 pm »

Because??

Beeeeecause you killed Glooble so you could push my lynch? Why did you not ask about my reason to vote for you? I need to make a complete list about everything Glooble said D2 to see if your reread checks out.

Because I don't give two shits about why you're voting for me, you literally lied about your reasons yesterday so why would today be any different. I still think you're scum and I know shraeye wouldn't hesitate to push a case on a partner but if something better comes along on not a partner I know he'd jump ship which is exactly what he did.

Also, and most importantly, let's just let UncleEddie answer the question I asked him. Last time I checked you aren't the same person.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: March 14, 2019, 04:28:57 pm »

Because??

Also, if I'm scum trying to kill you, I most certainly wouldn't kill the person who agrees with me.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: March 14, 2019, 04:32:53 pm »

Working on a deadline today and tomorrow. Will put time in this weekend, I promise!

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: March 14, 2019, 04:35:15 pm »

Because??

Also, if I'm scum trying to kill you, I most certainly wouldn't kill the person who agrees with me.

I mean, you would if it’s Shraeye, who you are concerned can read you fairly well.

But I voted for you because of the Gloobie fixation. I don’t see it as particularly helpful, and it seems like an attempt to distract from other factors. Plus your conclusion about Gloobie dying was that MiX is bad because Gloobie was almost pushing MiX? Or something, killing someone who is on he fence about you as a player is an odd motivation.

Uncleeurope Eddie

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: March 14, 2019, 04:38:09 pm »

Did you see my unvote? Man I love voting for reactions, it works after unvoting and everything! Yes I do believe you would kill Glooble for that, it's fairly easy to get people to get excited about lynching me as seen last game.

By the way, I never lied about my reasons. You're overexaggerating my botched case on you D2 to get people to scumread me. Unless I did lie? Prove it then.

But I voted for you because of the Gloobie fixation. I don’t see it as particularly helpful, and it seems like an attempt to distract from other factors. Plus your conclusion about Gloobie dying was that MiX is bad because Gloobie was almost pushing MiX? Or something, killing someone who is on he fence about you as a player is an odd motivation.

I have to admit, it's a pretty solid case on me. But let it be known that I would probably kill raerae instead of Glooble, just look at the end of D2 and see who was very much pushing me all the way. If someone wanted to frame me for Glooble's death, they would kill raerae and frame me for her death instead...unless raerae's in the scumteam with that idea. This is baseless conjucture but would be fun if true.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: March 14, 2019, 04:48:15 pm »

Because??

I mean, you would if it’s Shraeye, who you are concerned can read you fairly well.

I'm confused about your shraeye statement. Can you rephrase? I'm not trying to be difficult, I promise, I'm just confused.

I know how shraeye thinks so while I can't always tell whether he's town or scum, I know what he'd do, or try to convince his team to do, as scum. He never wants to make the obvious kill, even if somebody had been screaming for shraeye blood they wouldn't be the NK because it's too obvious and he doesn't play with WIFOM. He prefers a kill that doesn't tie directly back to him (or his team) but does protect him/them in the long run. Shraeye doesn't interact with how partners any differently than he interacts with anybody else so rereading him will get you next to nothing. Obviously his team killed glooble, obviously for a reason, since I didn't see any crumbs the obvious is conclusion is that he was suspicious enough to vote one of them and they wanted to shut that down.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1515 on: March 14, 2019, 04:52:29 pm »

I'm very interested in what faust and Ash think of this.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: March 14, 2019, 05:04:31 pm »

My statement was saying that you would NK Shraeye on the grounds that he can read you. So whether you thought he was scum or not, or whether he agreed with you on MiX or not.

Uncleeurope Eddie

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: March 14, 2019, 05:23:19 pm »

Deeper reread on Glooble, pretty much unmentioned by anyone, the only relevent thing is EFHW's case on him, I think this means EFHW realized he's not lynchable and NKd him? This is a weak reason, but there's...really not much on Glooble besides his scumread on me. I think this was a frame job. Or simply hitting town, he was pretty towny.

Vote: EFHW because of Space's wagon analysis on E's D1 wagon and I find E townier. And the above. Next: rereading raerae and EFHW.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: March 14, 2019, 05:32:49 pm »

My statement was saying that you would NK Shraeye on the grounds that he can read you. So whether you thought he was scum or not, or whether he agreed with you on MiX or not.

But if that were my motivation why not kill him N1?

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: March 14, 2019, 05:48:08 pm »

But if that were my motivation why not kill him N1?

Dunno, but that wasn’t my reason for voting you, it was just a counter to your statement about you not killing Shraeye.

I have other reasons.

That being said...

I have to admit, it's a pretty solid case on me. But let it be known that I would probably kill raerae instead of Glooble, just look at the end of D2 and see who was very much pushing me all the way. If someone wanted to frame me for Glooble's death, they would kill raerae and frame me for her death instead...unless raerae's in the scumteam with that idea. This is baseless conjucture but would be fun if true.

I don’t see it as a solid case on you at all, the only way it could be seen as solid is if it’s true at this point. Are you saying it’s true? This post is weirding me out, but maybe I just don’t understand.

And now for something unrelated:

Vote: Chicken

Uncleeurope Eddie

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: March 14, 2019, 05:54:47 pm »

I don’t see it as a solid case on you at all, the only way it could be seen as solid is if it’s true at this point. Are you saying it’s true? This post is weirding me out, but maybe I just don’t understand.

Well I think it makes sense for raerae to scumread who Glooble was scumreading, which is really just me. It's a fair point to be made and I can't deny it.

Why chicken?

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: March 14, 2019, 07:19:50 pm »

Here's the code box full of voting states that EFHW asked for. Sorry if it makes the page a little fuller than usual. I was going to post the version that's tagged with forum colours, but that just makes it less legible for those not wanting to go to the effort of copy-paste-previewing it into a post just to read it.

Code: [Select]
VOTING FOR DAY 1

raerae (1): mcmcsalot
Not Voting (17): Jimmmmm, UmbrageOfSnow, EFHW, DatSwan, Glooble, WestCoastDidds, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, MiX, faust, ashersky, 2.71828....., Robz888, Awaclus, Uncleeurope, raerae, Chickenwarlord

Robz888 (1): MiX
Not Voting (16): Jimmmmm, UmbrageOfSnow, EFHW, DatSwan, Glooble, WestCoastDidds, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, faust, ashersky, 2.71828....., Robz888, Awaclus, Uncleeurope, raerae, Chickenwarlord

Awaclus (1): Glooble
Not Voting (15): Jimmmmm, UmbrageOfSnow, EFHW, DatSwan, WestCoastDidds, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, faust, ashersky, 2.71828....., Robz888, Awaclus, Uncleeurope, raerae, Chickenwarlord

EFHW (1): 2.71828.....
Not Voting (14): Jimmmmm, UmbrageOfSnow, EFHW, DatSwan, WestCoastDidds, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, faust, ashersky, Robz888, Awaclus, Uncleeurope, raerae, Chickenwarlord

EFHW (1): 2.71828.....
2.71828..... (1): faust
Not Voting (13): Jimmmmm, UmbrageOfSnow, EFHW, DatSwan, WestCoastDidds, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, ashersky, Robz888, Awaclus, Uncleeurope, raerae, Chickenwarlord

faust (1): 2.71828.....
Not Voting (13): Jimmmmm, UmbrageOfSnow, EFHW, DatSwan, WestCoastDidds, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, ashersky, Robz888, Awaclus, Uncleeurope, raerae, Chickenwarlord

Uncleeurope (1): faust

Uncleeurope (1): mcmcsalot

mcmcsalot (1): raerae
Not Voting (12): Jimmmmm, UmbrageOfSnow, EFHW, DatSwan, WestCoastDidds, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, ashersky, Robz888, Awaclus, Uncleeurope, Chickenwarlord

faust (2): 2.71828....., UmbrageOfSnow
Not Voting (11): Jimmmmm, EFHW, DatSwan, WestCoastDidds, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, ashersky, Robz888, Awaclus, Uncleeurope, Chickenwarlord

UmbrageOfSnow (1): Uncleeurope
Not Voting (10): Jimmmmm, EFHW, DatSwan, WestCoastDidds, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, ashersky, Robz888, Awaclus, Chickenwarlord

Not Voting (11): Jimmmmm, EFHW, DatSwan, WestCoastDidds, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, ashersky, Robz888, Awaclus, Chickenwarlord, mcmcsalot

Shraeye (1): raerae
Not Voting (11): Jimmmmm, EFHW, DatSwan, WestCoastDidds, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, ashersky, Robz888, Awaclus, Chickenwarlord, mcmcsalot

raerae (1): MiX

2.71828..... (2): faust, mcmcsalot
Not Voting (10): Jimmmmm, EFHW, DatSwan, WestCoastDidds, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, ashersky, Robz888, Awaclus, Chickenwarlord

UmbrageOfSnow (2): Uncleeurope, ashersky
Not Voting (9): Jimmmmm, EFHW, DatSwan, WestCoastDidds, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, Robz888, Awaclus, Chickenwarlord

MiX (1): Glooble
Not Voting (9): Jimmmmm, EFHW, DatSwan, WestCoastDidds, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, Robz888, Awaclus, Chickenwarlord

Shraeye (2): raerae, Glooble

faust (3): 2.71828....., UmbrageOfSnow, MiX

2.71828..... (1): mcmcsalot
Robz888 (1): faust

2.71828..... (2): mcmcsalot, Robz888
Not Voting (8): Jimmmmm, EFHW, DatSwan, WestCoastDidds, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, Awaclus, Chickenwarlord

Shraeye (3): raerae, Glooble, Jimmmmm
Not Voting (7): EFHW, DatSwan, WestCoastDidds, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, Awaclus, Chickenwarlord

SpaceAnemone (1): MiX
Not Voting (7): EFHW, DatSwan, WestCoastDidds, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, Awaclus, Chickenwarlord

MiX (1): SpaceAnemone
Not Voting (6): EFHW, DatSwan, WestCoastDidds, Shraeye, Awaclus, Chickenwarlord

Chickenwarlord (1): ashersky

Shraeye (2): raerae, Jimmmmm
Jimmmmm (1): Glooble

EFHW (1): WestCoastDidds
Not Voting (5): EFHW, DatSwan, Shraeye, Awaclus, Chickenwarlord

Jimmmmm (2): Glooble, MiX

Chickenwarlord (2): ashersky, Robz888

Chickenwarlord (2): ashersky, Robz888
Awaclus (1): Uncleeurope

Chickenwarlord (3): ashersky, Robz888, DatSwan
Not Voting (4): EFHW, Shraeye, Awaclus, Chickenwarlord

No Lynch (1): Chickenwarlord
Not Voting (3): EFHW, Shraeye, Awaclus

2.71828..... (2): mcmcsalot, EFHW
Not Voting (2): Shraeye, Awaclus

2.71828..... (3): mcmcsalot, EFHW, Robz888
Chickenwarlord (2): ashersky, DatSwan

WestCoastDidds (1): MiX

faust (1): UmbrageOfSnow
DatSwan (1): 2.71828.....

Jimmmmm (2): Glooble, faust

Jimmmmm (3): Glooble, faust, MiX

Awaclus (2): Uncleeurope, ashersky
Chickenwarlord (1): DatSwan

ashersky (1): Awaclus
Not Voting (1): Shraeye

2.71828..... (4): mcmcsalot, EFHW, Robz888, Awaclus

2.71828..... (5): mcmcsalot, EFHW, Robz888, Awaclus, WestCoastDidds

Glooble (1): Shraeye

Awaclus (1): ashersky
Not Voting (1): Uncleeurope

Glooble (2): Shraeye, Uncleeurope

Glooble (2): Shraeye, Uncleeurope
Robz888 (1): 2.71828.....

Robz888 (2): 2.71828....., Uncleeurope

MiX (2): SpaceAnemone, WestCoastDidds

Robz888 (3): 2.71828....., Uncleeurope, WestCoastDidds

ashersky (1): Shraeye

raerae (1): ashersky

2.71828..... (3): EFHW, Robz888, Awaclus
raerae (2): ashersky, mcmcsalot

Shraeye (1): Jimmmmm
ashersky (2): Shraeye, raerae

Robz888 (2): 2.71828....., WestCoastDidds
EFHW (1): Uncleeurope

EFHW (2): Uncleeurope, MiX

EFHW (2): Uncleeurope, MiX

EFHW (3): Uncleeurope, MiX, WestCoastDidds

EFHW (4): Uncleeurope, MiX, WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow

ashersky (1): raerae
EFHW (5): Uncleeurope, MiX, WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow, Shraeye

EFHW (4): Uncleeurope, MiX, WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow

EFHW (5): Uncleeurope, MiX, WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow, Shraeye

Jimmmmm (1): faust
EFHW (6): Uncleeurope, MiX, WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow, Shraeye, Glooble

Jimmmmm (2): faust, Uncleeurope
EFHW (5): MiX, WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow, Shraeye, Glooble

Jimmmmm (3): faust, Uncleeurope, raerae
EFHW (5): MiX, WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow, Shraeye, Glooble

2.71828..... (2): EFHW, Awaclus
EFHW (6): MiX, WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow, Shraeye, Glooble, Robz888

EFHW (5): MiX, UmbrageOfSnow, Shraeye, Glooble, Robz888

Robz888 (3): 2.71828....., WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow
EFHW (4): MiX, Shraeye, Glooble, Robz888

Jimmmmm (2): faust, raerae
Robz888 (4): 2.71828....., WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow, Uncleeurope

Robz888 (5): 2.71828....., WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow, Uncleeurope, SpaceAnemone

Robz888 (6): 2.71828....., WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow, Uncleeurope, SpaceAnemone, Chickenwarlord

Jimmmmm (3): faust, raerae, Uncleeurope
Robz888 (5): 2.71828....., WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow, SpaceAnemone, Chickenwarlord

Robz888 (5): 2.71828....., WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow, SpaceAnemone, Chickenwarlord
Jimmmmm (2): raerae, Uncleeurope
SpaceAnemone (1): faust

Jimmmmm (1): raerae
SpaceAnemone (2): faust, Uncleeurope

Robz888 (6): 2.71828....., WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow, SpaceAnemone, Chickenwarlord, DatSwan
SpaceAnemone (2): faust, Uncleeurope

Robz888 (6): 2.71828....., WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow, SpaceAnemone, Chickenwarlord, DatSwan
EFHW (3): Shraeye, Glooble, Robz888
SpaceAnemone (3): faust, Uncleeurope, MiX

2.71828..... (1): EFHW
Robz888 (7): 2.71828....., WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow, SpaceAnemone, Chickenwarlord, DatSwan, Awaclus
EFHW (3): Shraeye, Glooble, Robz888

Robz888 (8): 2.71828....., WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow, SpaceAnemone, Chickenwarlord, DatSwan, Awaclus, Glooble
EFHW (2): Shraeye, Robz888

Robz888 (9): 2.71828....., WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow, SpaceAnemone, Chickenwarlord, DatSwan, Awaclus, Glooble, Jimmmmm

Robz888 (10): 2.71828....., WestCoastDidds, UmbrageOfSnow, SpaceAnemone, Chickenwarlord, DatSwan, Awaclus, Glooble, Jimmmmm, ashersky

VOTING FOR DAY 2

Not Voting (14): UmbrageOfSnow, EFHW, DatSwan, Glooble, WestCoastDidds, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, faust, ashersky, 2.71828....., Awaclus, Uncleeurope, raerae, Chickenwarlord

Uncleeurope (1): WestCoastDidds
Not Voting (13): UmbrageOfSnow, EFHW, DatSwan, Glooble, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, faust, ashersky, 2.71828....., Awaclus, Uncleeurope, raerae, Chickenwarlord

SpaceAnemone (2): MiX, Uncleeurope
Not Voting (12): UmbrageOfSnow, EFHW, DatSwan, Glooble, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, faust, ashersky, 2.71828....., Awaclus, raerae, Chickenwarlord

SpaceAnemone (1): Uncleeurope
Not Voting (12): UmbrageOfSnow, EFHW, DatSwan, Glooble, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, faust, ashersky, 2.71828....., Awaclus, raerae, Chickenwarlord

MiX (1): raerae
Not Voting (11): UmbrageOfSnow, EFHW, DatSwan, Glooble, SpaceAnemone, Shraeye, faust, ashersky, 2.71828....., Awaclus, Chickenwarlord

MiX (2): raerae, Shraeye
Not Voting (10): UmbrageOfSnow, EFHW, DatSwan, Glooble, SpaceAnemone, faust, ashersky, 2.71828....., Awaclus, Chickenwarlord

Awaclus (1): faust
Not Voting (9): UmbrageOfSnow, EFHW, DatSwan, Glooble, SpaceAnemone, ashersky, 2.71828....., Awaclus, Chickenwarlord

Awaclus (1): faust
Not Voting (10): UmbrageOfSnow, EFHW, DatSwan, Glooble, SpaceAnemone, ashersky, 2.71828....., Awaclus, Chickenwarlord, MiX

Awaclus (2): faust, WestCoastDidds
Not Voting (10): UmbrageOfSnow, EFHW, DatSwan, Glooble, SpaceAnemone, ashersky, 2.71828....., Awaclus, Chickenwarlord, MiX

Awaclus (3): faust, WestCoastDidds, Uncleeurope

Not Voting (9): EFHW, DatSwan, Glooble, SpaceAnemone, ashersky, 2.71828....., Awaclus, Chickenwarlord, MiX

MiX (3): raerae, Shraeye, Awaclus
Not Voting (8): EFHW, DatSwan, Glooble, SpaceAnemone, ashersky, 2.71828....., Chickenwarlord, MiX

DatSwan (1): MiX
Not Voting (7): EFHW, DatSwan, Glooble, SpaceAnemone, ashersky, 2.71828....., Chickenwarlord

Not Voting (7): EFHW, DatSwan, Glooble, SpaceAnemone, ashersky, 2.71828....., Chickenwarlord

MiX (4): raerae, Shraeye, Awaclus, Glooble
Not Voting (6): EFHW, DatSwan, SpaceAnemone, ashersky, 2.71828....., Chickenwarlord

Not Voting (6): EFHW, DatSwan, SpaceAnemone, ashersky, 2.71828....., Chickenwarlord

Uncleeurope (1): DatSwan
Not Voting (5): EFHW, SpaceAnemone, ashersky, 2.71828....., Chickenwarlord

Uncleeurope (2): DatSwan, MiX

Uncleeurope (1): DatSwan

Not Voting (6): EFHW, SpaceAnemone, ashersky, 2.71828....., Chickenwarlord, DatSwan

MiX (3): raerae, Awaclus, Glooble
Awaclus (4): faust, WestCoastDidds, Uncleeurope, Shraeye
Not Voting (6): EFHW, SpaceAnemone, ashersky, 2.71828....., Chickenwarlord, DatSwan

MiX (3): raerae, Awaclus, Glooble
Awaclus (4): faust, WestCoastDidds, Uncleeurope, Shraeye
faust (2): UmbrageOfSnow, ashersky
Not Voting (5): EFHW, SpaceAnemone, 2.71828....., Chickenwarlord, DatSwan

MiX (2): raerae, Awaclus
Awaclus (5): faust, WestCoastDidds, Uncleeurope, Shraeye, Glooble
Not Voting (5): EFHW, SpaceAnemone, 2.71828....., Chickenwarlord, DatSwan

MiX (3): raerae, Awaclus, Chickenwarlord
Awaclus (5): faust, WestCoastDidds, Uncleeurope, Shraeye, Glooble
Not Voting (4): EFHW, SpaceAnemone, 2.71828....., DatSwan

MiX (4): raerae, Awaclus, Chickenwarlord, Uncleeurope
Awaclus (4): faust, WestCoastDidds, Shraeye, Glooble

MiX (3): raerae, Awaclus, Chickenwarlord
Chickenwarlord (1): Uncleeurope

MiX (4): raerae, Awaclus, Chickenwarlord, ashersky

MiX (5): raerae, Awaclus, Chickenwarlord, ashersky, UmbrageOfSnow

Awaclus (5): faust, WestCoastDidds, Shraeye, Glooble, Uncleeurope

Glooble (1): EFHW
Not Voting (3): SpaceAnemone, 2.71828....., DatSwan

Awaclus (6): faust, WestCoastDidds, Shraeye, Glooble, Uncleeurope, MiX

Not Voting (2): SpaceAnemone, DatSwan

MiX (4): raerae, Chickenwarlord, ashersky, UmbrageOfSnow
faust (2): 2.71828....., Awaclus

MiX (3): raerae, Chickenwarlord, ashersky
faust (3): 2.71828....., Awaclus, UmbrageOfSnow

faust (4): 2.71828....., Awaclus, UmbrageOfSnow, MiX

faust (5): 2.71828....., Awaclus, UmbrageOfSnow, MiX, Uncleeurope

Awaclus (5): faust, WestCoastDidds, Shraeye, Glooble, SpaceAnemone
Not Voting (1): DatSwan

MiX (4): raerae, Chickenwarlord, ashersky, Shraeye
Awaclus (4): faust, WestCoastDidds, Glooble, SpaceAnemone

Awaclus (3): faust, WestCoastDidds, Glooble
Uncleeurope (1): SpaceAnemone

Awaclus (3): faust, WestCoastDidds, Glooble

Awaclus (4): faust, WestCoastDidds, Glooble, DatSwan

Awaclus (4): faust, WestCoastDidds, Glooble, DatSwan

MiX (5): raerae, Chickenwarlord, ashersky, Shraeye, WestCoastDidds
Awaclus (3): faust, Glooble, DatSwan

WestCoastDidds (1): Uncleeurope

faust (3): Awaclus, UmbrageOfSnow, MiX
Uncleeurope (2): SpaceAnemone, 2.71828.....

MiX (4): raerae, ashersky, Shraeye, WestCoastDidds
Awaclus (4): faust, Glooble, DatSwan, Chickenwarlord

Awaclus (5): faust, Glooble, DatSwan, Chickenwarlord, Uncleeurope

Awaclus (6): faust, Glooble, DatSwan, Chickenwarlord, Uncleeurope, MiX
faust (2): Awaclus, UmbrageOfSnow

Chickenwarlord (1): 2.71828.....

Awaclus (5): faust, Glooble, DatSwan, Chickenwarlord, Uncleeurope
Chickenwarlord (2): 2.71828....., MiX

Awaclus (7): faust, Glooble, DatSwan, Chickenwarlord, Uncleeurope, MiX, SpaceAnemone

Awaclus (8): faust, Glooble, DatSwan, Chickenwarlord, Uncleeurope, MiX, SpaceAnemone, 2.71828.....
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: March 14, 2019, 07:37:32 pm »

Oh! Okay, that's my bad for misunderstanding your word choice. "To catch onto something" is to understand it, so I thought you meant I knew about the change in likelihoods, which I was objecting to because I did not. I now think you mean something more along the lines of "Space was caught out by the change", i.e. I did not know.

I meant you caught on faust's mistake. Why did you quote that faust post then? That confuses me now.

PPE 4

You know, I sort of corrected you wrongly earlier with the "caught onto" thing -- it's actually "to catch on to a thing", with "on to" needing a space between. But the "to" part definitely has to be there, so I'm still using this as my excuse for being confused :-) You can say that I caught faust's mistake, or you can say that I caught on to faust's mistake.

Either way, it is sadly not true! I didn't notice faust's error at all, because I didn't realise that it was anything other than a flat chance of each of the three configurations.

The reason I quoted faust there was because I'd also said "Faust says a lot of things that make a lot of town sense", and I thought that the advice about how scum would/should be playing was an example of that. It's an observation which, if correct, is useful to town, but which faust has to make as scum because otherwise people who know him well will question why he's not being a high-utility townsperson. If I'd noticed it was an error, I'd have made sure to comment specifically that. Though in this case I really don't think faust was trying to mislead anyone with that error, because if it wasn't in the main body of the game setup, it wasn't really a very obvious rule-change anyway.

Chickenwarlord

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: March 14, 2019, 09:29:49 pm »

Why chicken?

My past two lynch votes have turned up town, I very nearly was the hammer on the innocent awaclus and Eddie has been saying I'm shifty for like 3 days. He's definitely within his rights - I look like hella scum from voting record alone.
*insert chicken with a sword and shield here*

Chickenwarlord

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: March 14, 2019, 09:32:11 pm »

I also jumped off the Mix wagon at a critical juncture - which if you think MiX is mafia is a pretty damning move.
*insert chicken with a sword and shield here*
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 123  All

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 20 queries.