Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 123  All

Author Topic: RMM52: Deep Space Nine Mafia Redux (GAME OVER, Maquis win!)  (Read 377592 times)

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
Re: RMM52: Deep Space Nine Mafia Redux (Day 1)
« Reply #750 on: March 01, 2019, 03:05:13 pm »

That doesn't follow. Town can converge on a good wagon for disparate reasons. Why do you care what people think of robz if they aren't voting him? Do you think shraeye or I should get off the wagon? We disagree with each other.
unvote

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: March 01, 2019, 03:05:27 pm »

Nah, just joking.

vote: LaLight

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: March 01, 2019, 03:05:59 pm »

I am more interested in e's town case on LL.

What this gentleman said.

First things first...if we are to lynch LaLight and actually getting a scum flip, we need to become one. This means uniting in reads, which here means dismantling e's scumread on Robz, or at least put it to null where it belongs...

We don’t have to eliminate all scumreads but one to vote from someone, e can find people scummy and vote for other scummy people. I don’t need to know why e finds Robz scummy if they will vote for LL.

I just want to know why LL is towny so I can move my vote as needed.
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: March 01, 2019, 03:07:53 pm »

First things first...if we are to lynch LaLight and actually getting a scum flip, we need to become one. This means uniting in reads, which here means dismantling e's scumread on Robz, or at least put it to null where it belongs...

you are that confident LaLight is scum?

No, but the only way LL flips scum is if we all stand together. Otherwise scum will say "Naaaaah let's no lynch, that's fun", shraeye then moves there and suddently we lose the wagon.

That doesn't follow. Town can converge on a good wagon for disparate reasons. Why do you care what people think of robz if they aren't voting him? Do you think shraeye or I should get off the wagon? We disagree with each other.

Put another way, MiX, why do you care?

Is this another one of your cryptic questions? If I want LL to flip, I want e to move here; I believe the best way to do so is to dismantle his scumread on Robz first, then he'll accept other options. Maybe I'm wrong? I think doing things by steps is easier.

We don’t have to eliminate all scumreads but one to vote from someone, e can find people scummy and vote for other scummy people. I don’t need to know why e finds Robz scummy if they will vote for LL.

I just want to know why LL is towny so I can move my vote as needed.

Yes, but I want him to find LL scummier than Robz, so he votes here. Kinda sounds like manipulation when I say it outloud, but it's a relative thing: the more e thinks Robz is scum, the less he would vote for LL, right?

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: March 01, 2019, 03:10:26 pm »

Not if Robz is scum.

Not necessarily anyway.

Uncleeurope Eddie

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: March 01, 2019, 03:12:55 pm »

I will literally vote for anyone as deadline approaches to get a lynch through
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: March 01, 2019, 03:25:01 pm »

I'm approximately 70 posts behind in terms of reading, and I'm at a work party tonight. To avoid being completely useless, here's the fastest thing I can do:

No interest in lynching (townreads, people I think are not good D1 lynches, newbie)
3. LaLight
7. WestCoastDidds
8. SpaceAnemone
9. Shraeye
11. faust
12. ashersky
17. raerae
18. chickenwarlord

Little interest in lynching (feeling meh on, but happy about the fact they're posting stuff)
5. mcmcsalot
2. UmbrageOfSnow

Happy to go along with a lynch/have no opinion on (scumreads up to null people I don't have strong feelings about)
1. Jimmmmm
4. DatSwan
6. Glooble
10. MiX
13. 2.71828.....
14. Robz888
15. Awaclus
16. Uncleeurope

Things I will try to do before deadline:
1) Re-read everyone on the bottom list there.
2) Get the vote counter set up so I can try to post useful vote counts. The deadline is 1pm my time, which is totally civilised for me, so I should be here from 2-3 hours beforehand.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: March 01, 2019, 03:28:21 pm »

@faust, do you have anything else on jimmmmmm other than the claim question/reason you originally voted?

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: March 01, 2019, 03:44:32 pm »

I will literally vote for anyone as deadline approaches to get a lynch through

same, although scum is preferable (duh)
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #759 on: March 01, 2019, 03:46:24 pm »

Hi, so I fully admit I skimmed- lots of content since this morning and I don’t have a lot of time. I like MiX’s case on LaLight. I think it’s similar to the Jimmmmm wagon (not a lot of content and what there is fees manufactured for the sake of making content.) Since it seems to have a lot more traction And Im not going to have time to properly catch up before the deadline, I’m happy to move my vote to LaLight.

vote: LaLight

Sorry for disappearing for the final day of the day, but it really couldn’t be helped.

I will be in a few hours before the deadline (provided we don’t lynch before then.) If I’m on again before that, I’ll probab be three sheets to the wind.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: March 01, 2019, 03:52:48 pm »

I disagree with a decent amount of Space’s list there. Don’t know what that means, but I am interested in what changes (if anything) after 70 pages of reading.

I would probably prefer people catch up before worrying about votes, but that might just be me.

Also it would be bad to lynch me, probably.

Uncleeurope Eddie

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: March 01, 2019, 03:53:26 pm »

This is probably right...

Vote count 1. Didds

2.71828..... (3): LaLight, Robz888, Awaclus
shraeye (1): Jimmmmm
MiX (1): SpaceAnemone
chickenwarlord (1): DatSwan
Jimmmmm (1): faust
Awaclus (1): ashersky
Robz888 (1): 2.71828.....
ashersky (1): raerae
raerae (2): ashersky, mcmcsalot
LaLight (6): Uncleeurope, MiX, WestCoastDidds, Umbrage, Shraeye, Glooble

No Lynch (1): chickenwarlord

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: March 01, 2019, 04:17:11 pm »

@faust, do you have anything else on jimmmmmm other than the claim question/reason you originally voted?
I did not like the waz he responded to the post by basically saying "look other people do it too" and implicitly accusing me of having ulterior motives without voting for me.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: March 01, 2019, 04:22:33 pm »

I did not like the waz he responded to the post by basically saying "look other people do it too" and implicitly accusing me of having ulterior motives without voting for me.

Yeah, I noticed that, too. His defense was super weak.

Uncleeurope Eddie

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: March 01, 2019, 04:22:37 pm »

The Jimmmmmmmmmmmmmm wagon seems dumb, and I'm only really convinced Awaclus is reading the game of the people on it. Seems very lazy.
You don't think I'm reading the game? Was Awaclus ever voting for Jimmmmm? I am very confused.

Also the LaLight wagon is lazier than Jimmmmm. And LaLight is not around on the weekends, so it's likely that he won't even be able to address it.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: March 01, 2019, 04:27:11 pm »

We should at least have some sort of counterwagon if at all possible. The many single votes don't help (yes I know, I'm one of them, but I don't want to go to e and that's like the only other option right now).

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: March 01, 2019, 04:30:12 pm »

We should at least have some sort of counterwagon if at all possible. The many single votes don't help (yes I know, I'm one of them, but I don't want to go to e and that's like the only other option right now).

Robz is an option
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: March 01, 2019, 04:32:37 pm »

The Jimmmmmmmmmmmmmm wagon seems dumb, and I'm only really convinced Awaclus is reading the game of the people on it. Seems very lazy.
You don't think I'm reading the game? Was Awaclus ever voting for Jimmmmm? I am very confused.

Also the LaLight wagon is lazier than Jimmmmm. And LaLight is not around on the weekends, so it's likely that he won't even be able to address it.

Ah, you're right...damn, I forgot about weekend thing. But why is it lazy? It has the best case of everyone around here...unless the Jimmmm case is better? I don't think it is...

I would swap to Jimmmmm if necessary but I think we need EVERYONE on LL, that's really the only way this is happening.

PPE 2?; I guess also Robz? I don't get the Robz part...

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: March 01, 2019, 04:33:20 pm »

Agree... and I am concerned that lots of the single vote folks are not generally around or have been active.

I just saw that there is a mistake in the VC, Ashersky is listed twice.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: March 01, 2019, 04:37:43 pm »

What we need is the single voters to consolidate....not the LL people to just switch, is that right?

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: March 01, 2019, 04:43:10 pm »

What we need is the single voters to consolidate....not the LL people to just switch, is that right?

both need to happen actually

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: March 01, 2019, 04:48:49 pm »

Why are we moving away from LL? How is Jimmmmmm or Robz a better lynch? I don't get it.

Can someone explain?

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: March 01, 2019, 04:51:44 pm »

I could Vote: Jimmm if that helps. I would prefer LL to die but I would prefer second place to also be someone I am fine with killing, and Jimmm is definitely one of those people.

Also, what makes the LL wagon lazy?

Uncleeurope Eddie

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: March 01, 2019, 04:54:58 pm »

Sold.

Vote: Jimmmmmm

Ah, you're right...damn, I forgot about weekend thing. But why is it lazy? It has the best case of everyone around here...unless the Jimmmm case is better? I don't think it is...

I would swap to Jimmmmm if necessary but I think we need EVERYONE on LL, that's really the only way this is happening.

PPE 2?; I guess also Robz? I don't get the Robz part...

"Best" is subjective, remember that.  Is there anybody you WON'T vote for?

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: March 01, 2019, 04:56:16 pm »

To make my previous post have context, why does the LL wagon not make sense to you? I was under the assumption that you could just as easily be voting LL?

Uncleeurope Eddie
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 123  All

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 20 queries.