Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 123  All

Author Topic: RMM52: Deep Space Nine Mafia Redux (GAME OVER, Maquis win!)  (Read 377850 times)

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
Re: RMM52: Deep Space Nine Mafia Redux (Day 1)
« Reply #675 on: March 01, 2019, 11:23:06 am »

Robz, can't defend against that, I really haven't done much this game, it's big and intimidating and most of the conversation has been setup so I commented when I had something to say but was definitely content to sit back and wait until it progressed to something I can chime in on. Like today. This is the stuff I get and so I'm talking now.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: March 01, 2019, 11:25:09 am »

Okay, I've got a grand total of one townread (Uncle, because he laughed at a joke I made, he never laughed at any of the amazing jokes I made last game even though he was given ample opportunity, this is good enough for me) and no strong scumreads.  I am suspicious of e, MiX, Glooble for being on #teamnotshraeye, still seems like a weird stance to take for virtually no reason.  Basically I'm saying my vote's for sale, if there's a reasonable case out there I'll bite on it.
If you vote Jimmmmm then I promise I won't hammer you tomorrow!

Negotiations are open!  How about you don't even vote me tomorrow?
Hmmm... alright, you've got a deal. But it is off if you change your vote afterwards.

Can you look at ash real quicklike before we shake on it?  Generally what shraeye said and specifically his reason and vote on me.
Meh, I don't think the Ferengi plan thing makes ash scum (as scum I think he would think plans through more, not less) and his vote on you is fine. Not interested.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: March 01, 2019, 11:25:55 am »

Broski, I very specifically did NOT comment on that interaction.  I'm in Didds' corner but I couldn't add anything that wouldn't get me kicked off the forum to that so I shutdown and walked away.

Preach. Seeking not to get kicked off is a good standard.

I would vote for Asher, but not raerae. I am less enthusiastic about e than I was before.

Do it!!  #ashtoashes

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: March 01, 2019, 11:29:34 am »

Vote: LL

LaLight! I forgot about them!

The world is collapsing: I agree with Uncle for once. He's right, LL's not being himself. But hold on, didn't this happen last time? And he was mason? That game is key for a lot of meta talk...

Vote: LaLight while I skim M121 to see what LL did.

PPE 2: raerae, time to vote Jimmmmmm, cmon, gotta take that deal, my vote's still there in spirit

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: March 01, 2019, 11:32:05 am »

What do you meeeean for once?

But last game he made a Faust Silver bucket IIRC.
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: March 01, 2019, 11:36:27 am »

I love all the people dancing around with the idea of voting Robz but not doing it.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: March 01, 2019, 11:39:48 am »

@joth - will you be around for official vote counts leading up to the deadline?
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: March 01, 2019, 11:40:43 am »

I love all the people dancing around with the idea of voting Robz but not doing it.

I think it’s because here is such little difference between him and jimm it’s hard to pick one and they you start doubting why you are voting thinking of voting hemcincthe first place.
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: March 01, 2019, 11:41:59 am »

The world is collapsing: I agree with Uncle for once. He's right, LL's not being himself. But hold on, didn't this happen last time? And he was mason? That game is key for a lot of meta talk...

PPE 2: raerae, time to vote Jimmmmmm, cmon, gotta take that deal, my vote's still there in spirit

Your vote isn't on jimmmmmm, why are you advocating his lunch and voting elsewhere. Why is a jimmmmmm vote for enough for me but not for you? Spirit votes aren't worth anything I'm this game.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: March 01, 2019, 11:44:40 am »

Okay, I've got a grand total of one townread (Uncle, because he laughed at a joke I made, he never laughed at any of the amazing jokes I made last game even though he was given ample opportunity, this is good enough for me) and no strong scumreads.  I am suspicious of e, MiX, Glooble for being on #teamnotshraeye, still seems like a weird stance to take for virtually no reason.  Basically I'm saying my vote's for sale, if there's a reasonable case out there I'll bite on it.
If you vote Jimmmmm then I promise I won't hammer you tomorrow!

Negotiations are open!  How about you don't even vote me tomorrow?
Hmmm... alright, you've got a deal. But it is off if you change your vote afterwards.

Can you look at ash real quicklike before we shake on it?  Generally what shraeye said and specifically his reason and vote on me.
Meh, I don't think the Ferengi plan thing makes ash scum (as scum I think he would think plans through more, not less) and his vote on you is fine. Not interested.

Why do we have to disagree on everything?? I have to sit on this a minute.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: March 01, 2019, 11:45:59 am »

I think it’s because here is such little difference between him and jimm it’s hard to pick one and they you start doubting why you are voting thinking of voting hemcincthe first place.

Yeah, ok. But like the LaLight votes feel as if they are people saying, "yeah, Robz is a good lynch....Look! LaLight! Let's try a New Thing here right at the deadline" (or approaching the deadline)

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: March 01, 2019, 11:47:56 am »

Several people have mentioned that they don’t want Robz to die, so I am trying something different while personally still being okay with him dying.

Uncleeurope Eddie

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: March 01, 2019, 11:48:39 am »

If you want to try something new, may I interest you in an ash-lynch??  It's new, it's exciting, all the cool kids are doing it. 

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: March 01, 2019, 11:49:39 am »

Your vote isn't on jimmmmmm, why are you advocating his lunch and voting elsewhere. Why is a jimmmmmm vote for enough for me but not for you? Spirit votes aren't worth anything I'm this game.

Look (wo)man, my vote WAS on Jimmmmmmm and I still want him dead. I just forgot about LL and that means he's scummy, since a player with memorable things is...well, memorable. Just let me reread in peace, alright?  :P

PPE 1: from the no lynch guy, this sure seems off...

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: March 01, 2019, 11:50:00 am »

If you want to try something new, may I interest you in an ash-lynch??  It's new, it's exciting, all the cool kids are doing it.

Nah, only new interesting lynches that I introduce are valid

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #690 on: March 01, 2019, 11:50:45 am »

I’m too hipster to like what the cool kids are doing.

Or something like that.

Uncleeurope Eddie

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: March 01, 2019, 11:51:49 am »

New? People have been lynching ash early since the dawn of time.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: March 01, 2019, 11:55:34 am »

Yeah, ok. But like the LaLight votes feel as if they are people saying, "yeah, Robz is a good lynch....Look! LaLight! Let's try a New Thing here right at the deadline" (or approaching the deadline)

I agree the lalight votes feel scummy but I have a strong townread on Europe and mix so I’m not lynching there just adjusting my reads
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: March 01, 2019, 11:56:28 am »

New? People have been lynching ash early since the dawn of time.

Since MXIII based on the records at least, so for 6 1/2 years or so.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: March 01, 2019, 11:56:56 am »

Nah, only new interesting lynches that I introduce are valid
;)

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: March 01, 2019, 11:57:50 am »

I agree the lalight votes feel scummy but I have a strong townread on Europe and mix so I’m not lynching there just adjusting my reads

yeah, but they are only super scummy in light of a Robz flip.  I think actually successfully lynching someone like Robz on D1 of a 18 player game that needs 10 to lynch would be quite incredible, and we could learn plenty from the flip for days to come.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: March 01, 2019, 12:02:05 pm »

Well a LL flip doesn’t look good for e, then.

All I am doing with my vote is attempting to parse why people are okay to vote for some people in Robz/Jimmm/LL but not others, as well as pointing out that LL doesn’t normally belong in that bucket.

Uncleeurope Eddie

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: March 01, 2019, 12:02:29 pm »

LL scum flip*

Uncleeurope Eddie

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: March 01, 2019, 12:52:22 pm »

I would be okay with lynching Jimmm, but don't want to leave the 2.7 wagon, since it's more of a thing.

Robz is your ring on the 2.7 wagon totally a sheeping of me or is there more?

Also why okay with jimm?

Total sheep of you.

I haven't gotten any specific townie vibes from Jimmm, so that's good enough.

I don't want to lynch faust, ash, you, shraeye, raerae, or MiX, mostly for arbitrary reasons.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: March 01, 2019, 12:56:06 pm »

@joth - will you be around for official vote counts leading up to the deadline?

Probably one before bed tonight if I’m not toasted and the. I’ll try to be on about 1.5 hours before deadline. And maybe no fun flavor.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 123  All

Page created in 0.224 seconds with 20 queries.