Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Current Cost for Dominion (all Editions and Promos) (amazon)  (Read 1805 times)

DooWopDJ

• Golem
  • Respect: +62
    • View Profile
Current Cost for Dominion (all Editions and Promos) (amazon)
« on: January 24, 2019, 11:55:11 am »
+4

Just out of curiosity, I looked up the current US cost if I were to purchase (via Amazon - Prime) ALL of the Dominion Editions.  Here is a breakdown.

Dominion - All Expansions (includes 1st, 2nd, Promos, Big Boxes, Upgrades, Base Cards) = $873.29
Dominion - All Expansions (includes Promos, but not 1st Editions, Big Box, Upgrades, or Base Cards) = $505.51
Dominion - All expansions (no Promos, 1st Editions, Big Box, Upgrades, or Base Cards) = $420.55
Note: All Promos were not available in Amazon
I have not compiled this for Ebay or other sites either (yet).

Commodore Chuckles

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Commodore Chuckles
  • Respect: +1976
    • View Profile
Re: Current Cost for Dominion (all Editions and Promos) (amazon)
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 06:13:37 pm »

How about the other possible interpretation of the thread title? What's the total in-game cost of all of the cards?

DooWopDJ

• Golem
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 09:37:06 am »
+4

How about the other possible interpretation of the thread title? What's the total in-game cost of all of the cards?
By my calculations (includes both Removed cards)
1744 = Straight up Costs (if you include the cost of 'Non-Supply' cards, like Travellers, etc)
1866 = Add Debt/Potion to Cost (if you add +4 for Potion cost, and convert Debt to Cost, since you pay eventually)

Commodore Chuckles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 07:33:09 pm »

1744 = Straight up Costs (if you include the cost of 'Non-Supply' cards, like Travellers, etc)
1866 = Add Debt/Potion to Cost (if you add +4 for Potion cost, and convert Debt to Cost, since you pay eventually)

Is this the combined cost of the randomizers or the piles? Are you including Events?

Also, I think I'd prefer the format X + YP, where Y is the Potion cost. Though it's pretty obvious Y would be 78.

DooWopDJ

• Golem
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2019, 08:08:39 pm »

Is this the combined cost of the randomizers or the piles? Are you including Events?

Also, I think I'd prefer the format X + YP, where Y is the Potion cost. Though it's pretty obvious Y would be 78.
Yeah, I realized after my post, that my total represent each 'uniquely named card type' so castles, knights, shelters, events, landmarks, projects (and yes...well ruins, and other 0 cost cards, but obviously does not add to the cost total).

Wizard_Amul

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2019, 01:11:44 pm »
+1

Total cost of expansions on eBay ("Buy it Now" for new copies; includes a 10 set bundle with everything except for Dark Ages, Empires, and Renaissance) - $357.03

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12868
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2019, 01:17:03 pm »

Why not X + YP + ZD?
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Commodore Chuckles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2019, 09:23:46 pm »

Why not X + YP + ZD?

You could do that, too. I just thought that D was similar enough to $ to be counted as the same.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.