Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Themed Cards?  (Read 1435 times)

LittleFish

• Tactician
  • Respect: +188
    • View Profile
Themed Cards?
« on: January 18, 2019, 04:24:59 pm »

I was reading a post about the best cards. Golem was on there for actually doing what it's name suggests. I was wondering if there's any cards you all have found that match the name.

ackmondual

• Witch
  • Respect: +294
    • View Profile
Re: Themed Cards?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 02:30:05 am »
+1

Witch does actually curse you

Saboteur really does sabotage games.
Village, +2 Actions.  Village, +3 Actions.  Village, +4 Actions.  Village, +5 Actions.  Village, +6 Actions.  Village, +7 Actions.  Workers Village, +2 Buys, +8 Actions.  End Action Phase.  No Treasures to play.  No buy.  No Night cards to play

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12846
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 06:21:44 am »
+3

Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards effect the gameplay, particularly in a destructive way.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Eran of Arcadia

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +513
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 10:39:48 pm »
+1

Ruined Library does frustrate me, just like when people make a mess of our shelf displays.

Commodore Chuckles

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Commodore Chuckles
  • Respect: +1971
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 11:00:29 pm »
+1

The Ruins are sort of odd thematically. You'd think having one of your Markets ruined would take away Buys rather than give you them.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
  • Respect: +1364
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2019, 11:41:25 pm »
+2

The Ruins are sort of odd thematically. You'd think having one of your Markets ruined would take away Buys rather than give you them.

You have to spend money to use your Mine, yet once you abandon it it gives it to you for free.

You'd think that, once your kingdom has been Ruined, that your Navigator who Survived the destruction would be able to see farther without all those buildings in the way, but in fact he can only see 2/5 as much as he could before.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.