Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Who has all the expansions?  (Read 4048 times)

LittleFish

• Tactician
  • Respect: +188
    • View Profile
Who has all the expansions?
« on: January 04, 2019, 07:55:11 am »
+1

infangthief

• Duke
  • Shuffle iT Username: infangthief
  • Respect: +10000 (I wish)
  • Respect: +639
    • View Profile
Re: Who has all the expansions?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 08:19:19 am »
+6

They've gone missing?

DooWopDJ

• Golem
  • Respect: +62
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 08:55:53 am »

We the short answer is ... I do, but not REALLY, because if you include the 2nd Editions, Big Boxes, Special Editions and Non-English versions, I suspect only Donald X might be the only one.  And I doubt anyone has that kind of money.

arishipshape

• Salvager
  • Shuffle iT Username: arishipshape
  • Respect: +51
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 10:18:34 am »

I only lack first edition base and intrigue. Not counting big box, as it comes with base and intrigue second edition, and not counting non english, because they don't have any different rules. I also haven't got Dismantle yet, but it's not an expansion.
Words I like: Flourish, Mountebank, Masquerade, Cogitate, Touché, Aerial ace, Tricorn, Shenanigans

LittleFish

• Tactician
  • Respect: +188
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 04:58:04 pm »

We the short answer is ... I do, but not REALLY, because if you include the 2nd Editions, Big Boxes, Special Editions and Non-English versions, I suspect only Donald X might be the only one.  And I doubt anyone has that kind of money.
I mean Base set (1st or 2nd) Intrigue (1st or 2nd) and all the others I won't list. If you buy big box II It counts as both Base set and Intrigue because it has the cards from both

Donald X.

• Dominion Designer
  • Respect: +25671
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 05:22:40 pm »
+3

I have all the regular sets and 2nd editions in English. I have just one of the Japanese rethemes, and a couple random other languages of the original main set. I don't have the other other-language-only products, like Big Boxes with different stuff or the Dutch intro product thing. I have the promos in English in both versions, and Stash in Japanese, which came with one volume of their strategy guide; I have just that volume, which they randomly sent me. I don't have the doll with nipples. I have the promotional tin of mints, the little wooden box, and the tote bag.

It's hard to have a complete collection of anything worth collecting, without defining your collection in such a way as to omit some stuff. I once had a complete collection of Steve Gerber Howard the Ducks in comic-book form (including e.g. the Man-Things); I didn't care about the non-Gerber stuff, and sure didn't have e.g. the newspaper strips, which he did write (though I have the Marvel Special Edition, which is oversize). But years later they brought Gerber back somehow and man I don't have those.

Eran of Arcadia

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +513
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2019, 11:57:23 pm »

I have all cards but the promos.

Jeebus

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: jeebus
  • Respect: +1635
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2019, 12:24:29 pm »

I have all 1st edition sets, except I haven't gotten around to buying Renaissance yet. I also have the 1st edition "Base Cards". I only have the 2nd edition of the base game, and the Intrigue update pack. I have all the promos, 1st edition, and the 2nd edition of Envoy. I used to have some Norwegian sets, but gave them away; I might have some Norwegian promos. I have the promotional mint tin! I keep Coin tokens in it.

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9625
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2019, 05:30:09 pm »
+2

*lays seductively on top of shed from Gone Girl and gently caresses all published expansion boxes*
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

Tozar

• Chancellor
  • Shuffle iT Username: Tozar
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2019, 08:08:12 pm »

I have all expansions (1st edition Base/Intrigue + their 2nd edition update packs) and all promos.

I made my first purchases (the base set plus Envoy, Black Market, Stash, and Walled Village) in December of 2011.  I first played the game on Isotropic probably earlier that same year.  Since then, I added anything new as it was published plus one or two of the already existing expansions (Intrigue through Hinterlands) per year until I had them all.  Except for Guilds -- for some reason I think I waited about a year to pick that one up -- not sure why I waited.

ackmondual

• Witch
  • Respect: +294
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2019, 11:20:40 pm »

If you want extra credit.. print the fan expansions
Village, +2 Actions.  Village, +3 Actions.  Village, +4 Actions.  Village, +5 Actions.  Village, +6 Actions.  Village, +7 Actions.  Workers Village, +2 Buys, +8 Actions.  End Action Phase.  No Treasures to play.  No buy.  No Night cards to play

Hockey Mask

• Moneylender
  • Respect: +184
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2019, 10:56:30 pm »

I thought everyone here had all of them.
-The Compulsive Completist

greybirdofprey

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +191
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2019, 06:03:34 am »

I have everything but Renaissance.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
  • Respect: +1364
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2019, 11:22:57 am »

I have all of the expansions, plus black market and envoy. No other promos.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

trivialknot

• Jester
  • Respect: +1171
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2019, 11:52:49 am »

I have all the cards, except for Black Market, and a couple of the newest promos (Saunavanto and Dismantle).  I suppose we're missing some of the 2nd edition stuff like the fancy trash mat, the bane indicator, etc.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.