Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 93  All

Author Topic: RMM51: Imperial Radch Mafia (Game over)  (Read 270028 times)

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
Re: RMM51: Imperial Radch Mafia (Day 5)
« Reply #2225 on: February 17, 2019, 03:01:42 pm »

so...we might just have 2 total scum and 1 orange Anaaner, 1 purple Anaander?

hopefully?

If so, then Awaclus is the scum. The semi-loyal vig part means we can shoot others who're Lord-of-the-Radch-aligned, which makes sense when there are other Anaanders out there we have to kill off, but makes no sense if there's a town one we can't touch because she's not Lord-of-the-Radch-aligned.

so you are proposing 1 red scum, 1 red Anaander (who is on a team with scum), 1 purple, 1 orange Anaander (both survivor types)

If he's scum, the Anaander part doesn't even have to be true. I think a three-person scum-team with Awaclus fake-claiming Anaander isn't impossible, though it's a weird fake-claim unless scum were trying to flush out the remaining cult in the hope of getting bonus NKs if I'd had other recruits.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: February 17, 2019, 03:05:58 pm »

I am going to need to do a full post of claims tomorrow (if I get there).  This stream of conscious posting I forget things.

Hmm.. I guess 2v2 isn't a total loss if you're able to make someone hated, but Awaclus has a RB, so you're probably screwed unless there's only one scum left anyway.
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: February 17, 2019, 03:08:03 pm »

I am going to need to do a full post of claims tomorrow (if I get there).  This stream of conscious posting I forget things.

Hmm.. I guess 2v2 isn't a total loss if you're able to make someone hated, but Awaclus has a RB, so you're probably screwed unless there's only one scum left anyway.

I think Awaclus is right about two cults though having two total scum makes it very reasonable.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2228 on: February 17, 2019, 03:08:17 pm »

I'm town though so my roleblock is another way we can hope to win.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2229 on: February 17, 2019, 03:10:51 pm »

Scum does have a roleblock of their own though because joth also got blocked that night.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: February 17, 2019, 03:12:20 pm »

14 players, 2 scum, 2 cult leaders, 10 town.

worst case scenario for town:
D1 - mislynch
N1 - two players recruited, 1 NKed
D2 - 2 red, 2 purple, 2 orange, 6 green
N2 - 1 NK (with a mislynch)
D3 - 2 red, 2 purple, 2 orange, 4 green.  A mislynch with two people recruited to the two cults could potentially totally eliminate green

I mean, not realistic, but it is a worst case scenario, doesn't have to be realistic.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: RMM51: Imperial Radch Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #2231 on: February 17, 2019, 03:17:28 pm »

LaLight has been lynched! She was Breq Mianaai, the Enemies of the Radch-aligned Ninja/Strong-Willed Restricted Goon!

And yeah.  This is a super powerful scum here.  If LaLight's partner is full RB+another enhancement...?  It is difficult to win as scum, but also difficult to win as orange or purple.  Or green.

It is kind of sad that no one got recruited at all.

ok.  I am more hopeful that we 1) get another day and 2) we can win it on that day.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2232 on: February 17, 2019, 03:17:39 pm »

Scum does have a roleblock of their own though because joth also got blocked that night.

Also joth is probably town then.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: February 17, 2019, 03:23:51 pm »

ok, enough twilight posting for me. 

I honestly don't know if I will use my hated tomorrow.  We have a tracker and a RB tonight.  Between those roles I hope we can catch scum.

Although I am a huge proponent of town uses their role.  So I will probably make UoS hated again tomorrow.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: February 17, 2019, 03:48:31 pm »

Is UoS still our best guess for scum?
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2235 on: February 17, 2019, 03:53:03 pm »

Yes.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: February 17, 2019, 03:54:53 pm »

The most important thing is that you and Joth need to stop listening to e and Awaclus and letting them take over the thread. They've created a completely unnecessary sense of urgency that's led the two of you to vote for me, at which point e quick-hammered. Be slow and rational and consider all the options.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2237 on: February 17, 2019, 03:57:06 pm »

The most important thing is that you and Joth need to stop listening to e and Awaclus and letting them take over the thread. They've created a completely unnecessary sense of urgency that's led the two of you to vote for me, at which point e quick-hammered. Be slow and rational and consider all the options.

There wasn't a sense of urgency, there was just nothing going on so it was nice for the game to keep moving.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: February 17, 2019, 04:15:47 pm »

Yeah. This freaking game. We keep getting reasonable scum reads that turn out to be third parties. We lynch liars but don’t hit scum. Ugh.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: February 17, 2019, 04:32:50 pm »

There wasn't a sense of urgency, there was just nothing going on so it was nice for the game to keep moving.

Nonsense. Town benefits from not rushing into a mislynch, and doesn't suffer at all from taking a reasonable amount of time in which to react to new ideas being posted in-thread. New ideas such as all my questions over your claim and everyone's apparent belief that we have a green, red and orange faction but nothing else.

I have a mental list of points I'd wanted to lead town through, starting with asking you about your flip colour. I hadn't even gotten around to following up on the issues surrounding RBs, multiple actions and tracker results. Joth never finished explaining why he wanted to redirect WCD onto e. Awaclus was never even pressed for a real full-claim. I know he was the least-scummy-looking one of the bunch yesterday (to me at least, only because yesterday I was quite sure that Joth and possibly Glooble/WCD were in another Anaandre cult), but that's not a good excuse for not making him give a better description of what he was doing, in case it interfered with anything anyone else hadn't claimed because they were holding back. This day was nowhere near done.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2240 on: February 17, 2019, 05:24:29 pm »

Nonsense. Town benefits from not rushing into a mislynch, and doesn't suffer at all from taking a reasonable amount of time in which to react to new ideas being posted in-thread. New ideas such as all my questions over your claim and everyone's apparent belief that we have a green, red and orange faction but nothing else.

I have a mental list of points I'd wanted to lead town through, starting with asking you about your flip colour. I hadn't even gotten around to following up on the issues surrounding RBs, multiple actions and tracker results. Joth never finished explaining why he wanted to redirect WCD onto e. Awaclus was never even pressed for a real full-claim. I know he was the least-scummy-looking one of the bunch yesterday (to me at least, only because yesterday I was quite sure that Joth and possibly Glooble/WCD were in another Anaandre cult), but that's not a good excuse for not making him give a better description of what he was doing, in case it interfered with anything anyone else hadn't claimed because they were holding back. This day was nowhere near done.

If you wanted to challenge everyone's apparent belief that we only had three factions or follow up on the issues surrounding RBs, you could have chosen not to lie to us about both of these issues in the first place.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: February 17, 2019, 06:09:40 pm »

Anyone else want to claim AI so I can maybe protect you from blocking?
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: February 17, 2019, 09:07:51 pm »

Why are we still in twilight? Is something strange going on?
Just in case...Unvote
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: February 18, 2019, 01:17:34 am »

Day 5 Final Vote Count

SpaceAnemone (4): Awaclus, jotheonah, WestCoastDidds, 2.71828.....

Not Voting (2): SpaceAnemone, UmbrageOfSnow

With 6 alive, it took 4 to lynch.

Sorry about the delay.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: February 18, 2019, 01:26:18 am »

Athoek Station was in turmoil. The residents of the Undergarden united with the worker of the tea plantations to declare themselves independent of the Radch and - by extension - outside the jurisdiction of System Governor Giarod. Over all the internal struggle, news from the rest of Radch space nearly went unnoticed.

SpaceAnemone has been lynched! She was Anaander Mianaai, the Lord-of-the-Radch-aligned 2-shot Active Bulletproof/1-shot Semi-Loyal Vigilante Modified Odd-Night Cult Leader Even-Night Modified Redirector.

Night 5 starts now and lasts until February 20, 2019, 01:30:00 am. Night actions are due 1 hour before that.

Thread locked!

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: RMM51: Imperial Radch Mafia (Day 6)
« Reply #2245 on: February 20, 2019, 02:25:27 am »

The rebellion was in full swing now. A mob of Undergarden residents stormed the governor's office, Station Security unable to hold them back.

2.71828..... has been killed! She was System Governor Giarod, the Radch-aligned Public Hated-iser 1-shot Copping Governor.

UmbrageOfSnow takes 1 vote less to lynch today.

Day 6 begins!

Vote Count 6.0

Not Voting (4): Awaclus, jotheonah, UmbrageOfSnow, WestCoastDidds

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Day 6 starts now and ends on February 27, 2019, 02:30:00 am.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: February 20, 2019, 02:32:21 am »

After some thinking, I have decided that there is no way around it.

jotheonah and WestCoastDidds have been endgamed.

The scum team of LaLight, Awaclus and UmbrageOfSnow wins!

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: February 20, 2019, 02:34:07 am »

Mod QT

Speccy

Mafia QT

I will probably post the various WCD Neighborhoods later.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Re: RMM51: Imperial Radch Mafia (Game over)
« Reply #2248 on: February 20, 2019, 02:34:32 am »

yay! gg team!
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: RMM51: Imperial Radch Mafia (Game over)
« Reply #2249 on: February 20, 2019, 02:34:56 am »

Ok, yeah.

3 player scum team does make it impossible
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 93  All

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 20 queries.