Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 93  All

Author Topic: RMM51: Imperial Radch Mafia (Game over)  (Read 270097 times)

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
Re: RMM51: Imperial Radch Mafia (Day 5)
« Reply #2200 on: February 17, 2019, 02:40:12 pm »

like, seriously, WCD.  Trust yourself.  I seriously hope that space is trolling, but I highly doubt it.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: February 17, 2019, 02:41:07 pm »

But yeah, I hammered.  I really wanted to win this game. 

I hate posting in twilight.  what am I even doing now?
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: February 17, 2019, 02:42:18 pm »

like, seriously, WCD.  Trust yourself.  I seriously hope that space is trolling, but I highly doubt it.

Uuuuuugggggghhhhhhhhhh
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: February 17, 2019, 02:42:59 pm »

Awaclus voting and then unvoting UoS also seems to be a scum tell.

faust, hurry up and end the day, I am going crazy here.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: February 17, 2019, 02:43:11 pm »

Sometimes I think I am learning and getting better and then nope

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #2205 on: February 17, 2019, 02:43:23 pm »

In case anyone has any magical powers that can pull this back for town... I'm one of the other Anaander Mianaai cultists who nobody seems to believe in, so you definitely lose if you lynch me instead of actual scum.

I didn't say anything earlier because I've been convinced all game that Joth was another one, even though I unsuccessfully tried to vig him last night. My powers are essentially exactly the same as Mail-mi's.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: February 17, 2019, 02:44:57 pm »

In case anyone has any magical powers that can pull this back for town... I'm one of the other Anaander Mianaai cultists who nobody seems to believe in, so you definitely lose if you lynch me instead of actual scum.

I didn't say anything earlier because I've been convinced all game that Joth was another one, even though I unsuccessfully tried to vig him last night. My powers are essentially exactly the same as Mail-mi's.

and you don't claim this!?!?!?!?!

like, I don't feel bad anymore, I blame space for not counter-claiming Awaclus.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: February 17, 2019, 02:45:11 pm »

Anyway, that's why I refused to lynch town last night -- I expected to vig another cultist in the night, and he might have actual recruits, and that would have killed too many townies for scum not to win.
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: February 17, 2019, 02:45:29 pm »

Dude!

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: February 17, 2019, 02:45:41 pm »

no, wait.  This doesn't make sense.

Joth-UoS-LaLight scum team.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: February 17, 2019, 02:47:01 pm »

if you are recruited, you are basically an IC.

I stated as much on D2 after hyper claimed. 

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: February 17, 2019, 02:49:04 pm »

It's not a counter-claim to Awaclus, because he was claiming green-Anaander, and I flip purple.

That, and I was heading in the direction of leading town to the realisation that something wasn't right about what Awaclus was claiming. If only they hadn't suddenly all jumped on the Space wagon while I was in the middle of trying to urge caution and get people to think things through instead of getting complacent the minute they think they've been presented with a story that fits.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: February 17, 2019, 02:50:01 pm »

Ironically, I tried to recruit e both on N1 and N3. If he's actually scum, that would have been very bad for me, but it seemed worth the gamble because he's been loudly scumreading me all game.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: February 17, 2019, 02:50:42 pm »

It's not a counter-claim to Awaclus, because he was claiming green-Anaander, and I flip purple.

That, and I was heading in the direction of leading town to the realisation that something wasn't right about what Awaclus was claiming. If only they hadn't suddenly all jumped on the Space wagon while I was in the middle of trying to urge caution and get people to think things through instead of getting complacent the minute they think they've been presented with a story that fits.

so...we might just have 2 total scum and 1 orange Anaaner, 1 purple Anaander?

hopefully?

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2214 on: February 17, 2019, 02:52:29 pm »

hopefully?

That would make sense. 2 of these cult factions is pretty bad for town.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: February 17, 2019, 02:52:50 pm »

Yeah, but your logic was flawed because cultists can't risk revealing themselves to each other, and there are two cults. You posted about the symmetry at one point, though I think you said one was an odd-night recruiter and the other even, which wasn't the case because we both recruited on odd nights, and attempting to recruit the same people led to neither of us succeeding.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: February 17, 2019, 02:53:29 pm »

Ironically, I tried to recruit e both on N1 and N3. If he's actually scum, that would have been very bad for me, but it seemed worth the gamble because he's been loudly scumreading me all game.

Interesting.  So I guess I was doctored(?) N1?

And then what on N3?

I just need to read the mod qt after this is all done.  But at this point I am more hopeful for another day.  LaLight was super powerful scum (full ninja+), maybe just 2 super powerful scum?

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: February 17, 2019, 02:54:22 pm »

hopefully?

If so, then Awaclus is the scum. The semi-loyal vig part means we can shoot others who're Lord-of-the-Radch-aligned, which makes sense when there are other Anaanders out there we have to kill off, but makes no sense if there's a town one we can't touch because she's not Lord-of-the-Radch-aligned.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: February 17, 2019, 02:55:00 pm »

Yeah, but your logic was flawed because cultists can't risk revealing themselves to each other, and there are two cults. You posted about the symmetry at one point, though I think you said one was an odd-night recruiter and the other even, which wasn't the case because we both recruited on odd nights, and attempting to recruit the same people led to neither of us succeeding.

ok, yeah.  Because you weren't a recruit, you were an actual Anaander.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2219 on: February 17, 2019, 02:55:15 pm »

Everything was right about what I was claiming. Weren't you just trying to get me lynched to get rid of an Anaander?
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2220 on: February 17, 2019, 02:55:50 pm »

And then what on N3?

I was JKd by Swan N1. And Awaclus claims to have RBd me N3, which is consistent with my failed attempt. He's probably telling the truth about RBing me even though he's probably scum.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2221 on: February 17, 2019, 02:56:18 pm »

And then what on N3?

I just need to read the mod qt after this is all done.  But at this point I am more hopeful for another day.  LaLight was super powerful scum (full ninja+), maybe just 2 super powerful scum?

I roleblocked Space N3, as I claimed.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: February 17, 2019, 02:56:54 pm »

hopefully?

If so, then Awaclus is the scum. The semi-loyal vig part means we can shoot others who're Lord-of-the-Radch-aligned, which makes sense when there are other Anaanders out there we have to kill off, but makes no sense if there's a town one we can't touch because she's not Lord-of-the-Radch-aligned.

so you are proposing 1 red scum, 1 red Anaander (who is on a team with scum), 1 purple, 1 orange Anaander (both survivor types)

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: February 17, 2019, 02:57:38 pm »

And then what on N3?

I roleblocked Space N3, as I claimed.

ok, thats right.  I am going to need to do a full post of claims tomorrow (if I get there).  This stream of conscious posting I forget things.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: February 17, 2019, 03:01:08 pm »

Also only having one other red scum throws of all my ideas about UoS being guaranteed scum off.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 93  All

Page created in 1.132 seconds with 20 queries.