Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 93  All

Author Topic: RMM51: Imperial Radch Mafia (Game over)  (Read 272111 times)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: RMM51: Imperial Radch Mafia (Day 5)
« Reply #2175 on: February 17, 2019, 12:57:46 pm »

I just really think that we need to trust WCD's result.  I will lynch Space if they are put at L-1, but I think it is the wrong choice.

I trust WCD's result, but it's consistent with a town!UoS narrative as well as a scum!UoS narrative.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2176 on: February 17, 2019, 01:00:56 pm »

Basically the case on me for being scum is that I did a ton of anti-scum things throughout the game to build a strong town read by everyone to try to hopefully win at lylo.

You are saying, as scum.....
I saved a town vigilante.
I redirected my D4 case on town!UoS to my partner Space where the decision came to either lynch space or no lynch.

I guess those are the only big things.

Or I could be trying to lynch my partner UoS. Which if that is the case then, sure, yeah. Call me scum. It is starting to get absurd

Awaclus, review this. 

Do you agree with my assessment?

1) We have already established that it's completely reasonable for scum to save a town vigilante for town cred.
2) You did that and then you suddenly hammered ash out of nowhere, leading Space to not getting lynched.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2177 on: February 17, 2019, 01:10:15 pm »

For how much you claim that you're fine with lynching Space, the more you post, the more it's looking like you aren't really.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: February 17, 2019, 01:12:25 pm »

For how much you claim that you're fine with lynching Space, the more you post, the more it's looking like you aren't really.

I know you have already done your part voting Space, if you get two more votes I will hammer the first post after I see the L-1.  If I don't feel free to lynch me.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: February 17, 2019, 01:13:25 pm »

The more you post the less confident I feel that you are town.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: February 17, 2019, 01:18:41 pm »

The more you post the less confident I feel that you are town.

Right?
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: February 17, 2019, 01:18:58 pm »

And now its messing with me...

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: February 17, 2019, 01:19:45 pm »

which is why, when you don't trust your reads, trust your results

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2183 on: February 17, 2019, 01:28:55 pm »

Which are consistent with what UoS is claiming. If you're town, why are you trying to manipulate WCD into lynching UoS over Space?

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: February 17, 2019, 01:30:49 pm »

Which are consistent with what UoS is claiming. If you're town, why are you trying to manipulate WCD into lynching UoS over Space?

because, based on the time that UoS spent at L-1, I am 100% confident they are scum. 

Unless the team is Awaclus/Space

Which is also ruled out now since you are both online right now an could hammer UoS.

So yeah.  I am now absolutely 100% confident UoS is scum.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: February 17, 2019, 01:36:32 pm »

I'm reasonably confident that UoS is scum, because there's plenty that doesn't add up, and he was seen targeting Glooble. It makes sense for a scum to be able to perform the NK and have another role like an investigative power or a redirect.

However, I'm worried there's an outside chance that it's e-Awaclus, and that that's the reason they're trying to rush us into the UoS lynch. If either of you isn't scum, please slow down and think through all the implications of the things that people have said, rather than getting complacent about your growing conviction that you've figured out the scumteam.

I actually think UoS's most likely partner is Awaclus, because to me the whole Green-Anaander thing doesn't fit with Mail-mi's claim, and I don't think he had much reason to lie about it to town once he was desperate enough to claim his real role rather than using his fake-claim:

I am Anaaner Mianaai. I tried to recruit hypercube on N1. Everything that she said about my role is true--I win with town, and I must also be the only Anaander Mianaai left alive to win. From the wording in my PM, it seems like the other Anaander Mianaai does not win with town.

Note also that he flipped orange, which is a weird colour for a single third-party flip. So I really think Awaclus's claim is suspicious, if it implies that orange Mail-mi is the only "third-faction" player in the game.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2186 on: February 17, 2019, 01:37:03 pm »

because, based on the time that UoS spent at L-1, I am 100% confident they are scum.

But we are not because we can't know if you're town or not.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2187 on: February 17, 2019, 01:38:50 pm »

I actually think UoS's most likely partner is Awaclus, because to me the whole Green-Anaander thing doesn't fit with Mail-mi's claim, and I don't think he had much reason to lie about it to town once he was desperate enough to claim his real role rather than using his fake-claim:

I am Anaaner Mianaai. I tried to recruit hypercube on N1. Everything that she said about my role is true--I win with town, and I must also be the only Anaander Mianaai left alive to win. From the wording in my PM, it seems like the other Anaander Mianaai does not win with town.

Also btw the other anaander mianaai is probably town. I was just saying that to try to get y'all to kill her.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: February 17, 2019, 01:43:06 pm »

Yeah, that is true.  It is, you know, mylo.  At some point town has to make a decision.  Take your time, fine.

At this point you can know beyond any doubt that AT LEAST one of myself or UoS is scum.  We could both be scum, you still don't know.  It comes down to probabilities and reads at this point.

What are the odds that you think I am scum vs UoS?  I am obviously 100% that UoS is scum.  I would also argue that the evidence should point the rest of town to see at least a 70-30 odds that UoS is scum over me.  But maybe that is confirmation bias.

What do you say?  What are the odds that I am scum or UoS is scum?  50-50?  90-10?

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2189 on: February 17, 2019, 01:44:25 pm »

Yeah, that is true.  It is, you know, mylo.  At some point town has to make a decision.  Take your time, fine.

At this point you can know beyond any doubt that AT LEAST one of myself or UoS is scum.  We could both be scum, you still don't know.  It comes down to probabilities and reads at this point.

What are the odds that you think I am scum vs UoS?  I am obviously 100% that UoS is scum.  I would also argue that the evidence should point the rest of town to see at least a 70-30 odds that UoS is scum over me.  But maybe that is confirmation bias.

What do you say?  What are the odds that I am scum or UoS is scum?  50-50?  90-10?

That's a difficult decision to make, which is why I'd rather make it tomorrow and make the easier decision of lynching Space today.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2190 on: February 17, 2019, 01:44:54 pm »

Also btw the other anaander mianaai is probably town. I was just saying that to try to get y'all to kill her.

We don't know that mail-mi wasn't lying.

Wait, we do know that mail-mi was lying about their role.  Like I said earlier, I very much lean on Space being scum over {joth, Awaclus}.  I would just prefer to have a result on them.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: February 17, 2019, 01:56:56 pm »

based on the time that UoS spent at L-1, I am 100% confident they are scum. 

Do you mean the period from #1505 to #1536 in D4 (up until Joth unvoted), or the period from #2085 to #2096 in D5 (up until Awaclus unvoted)? Both of those are relatively short to consider a definitive proof.
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: February 17, 2019, 02:01:55 pm »

based on the time that UoS spent at L-1, I am 100% confident they are scum. 

Do you mean the period from #1505 to #1536 in D4 (up until Joth unvoted), or the period from #2085 to #2096 in D5 (up until Awaclus unvoted)? Both of those are relatively short to consider a definitive proof.

The time on D5.

from #2085 to #2096 UoS was at L-1 and both joth and WCD posted.
Then just now both you and Awaclus were online, so that is bascially a pseudo-Awaclus vote with you online.

Since I know I am town, if UoS is also town, then the scum team (two of {joth, WCD, Space, Awaclus}) could have hammered and won.

Therefore UoS is scum.  (from my point of view only, but I can be 100% confident)

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: February 17, 2019, 02:04:35 pm »

I'm reasonably confident that UoS is scum, because there's plenty that doesn't add up, and he was seen targeting Glooble. It makes sense for a scum to be able to perform the NK and have another role like an investigative power or a redirect.

However, I'm worried there's an outside chance that it's e-Awaclus, and that that's the reason they're trying to rush us into the UoS lynch. If either of you isn't scum, please slow down and think through all the implications of the things that people have said, rather than getting complacent about your growing conviction that you've figured out the scumteam.

Note also that he flipped orange, which is a weird colour for a single third-party flip. So I really think Awaclus's claim is suspicious, if it implies that orange Mail-mi is the only "third-faction" player in the game.

He said a few posts later (after he’d been hammered) that he made that part up to try to save himself and the other Aanander was probably town.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: February 17, 2019, 02:05:57 pm »

vote: Space
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: February 17, 2019, 02:12:16 pm »

That's L-1, I think.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: February 17, 2019, 02:12:39 pm »

as promised

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: February 17, 2019, 02:36:45 pm »

Wow, that was sudden and disastrous.

Well done scum. Bad play, town.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: February 17, 2019, 02:37:39 pm »

I'm sold on Awaclus being scum.

If e's town, he's the main driving force in not thinking enough about this... so I guess he's the partner, rather than UoS? Though it could go either way.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: February 17, 2019, 02:39:44 pm »

I mean, I know that there is still another day.  I really don't think space is a troll sort of person.  Which makes me really disappointed in myself.

Also disappointed with my fellow townies joth and WCD, mostly myself.

FREAKING TRUST YOUR RESULTS!!!!!!!

tantrum removed is Space is actually scum
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 93  All

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 20 queries.