Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 93  All

Author Topic: RMM51: Imperial Radch Mafia (Game over)  (Read 270127 times)

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
Re: RMM51: Imperial Radch Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #1275 on: February 04, 2019, 05:11:09 am »

The mail-mi claim doesn’t really move the needle for me either. And I don’t think the Scumslip Haddock pointed out is necessarily a Scumslip- I can see a town player getting confused in that way with so much role information coming in at once.

The thing with Space is I still think I trust WCD, so if Space is scum, she was fooling her in the QT. That’s definitely harder than in a thread, but it’s not impossible. But the QT does sort of explain the play patterns that I found especially scummy on D2. I’m rubbish at math, so I don’t know if Space’s “generate wagons to put people into groups to rule out scum pairings” plan is actually logical, but it does jive with what I know of Space’s personality.

I guess if I have to pick one of the two to lynch today, I pick mail-mi.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1276 on: February 04, 2019, 05:36:23 am »

vote: mail-mi

Joth and Haddock are still my biggest townreads, so aim happy to sheep them, in the absence of a viable lynch that I feel more strongly about.

This is L-1, I believe.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: February 04, 2019, 06:50:56 am »

Joth and Haddock are still my biggest townreads, so aim happy to sheep them, in the absence of a viable lynch that I feel more strongly about.

This is L-1, I believe.

Why aren't you super worried about ending the day on mail-mi like you were with Space?
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1278 on: February 04, 2019, 07:23:03 am »

This is L-1, I believe.

Why aren't you super worried about ending the day on mail-mi like you were with Space?

Mail-mi has already fully claimed and isn’t going to tell us anything else useful.

He/ Him

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: February 04, 2019, 09:03:00 am »

Ok, I will claim the other part of my role then: Holy Protection: I am sometimes bulletproof. Not gonna say how often or when.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: February 04, 2019, 09:18:52 am »

Just as likely a scum power as town. Perhaps you are day bp to protect against me?

I could hammer. Any objections other than from mm?
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: February 04, 2019, 09:49:56 am »

Just as likely a scum power as town. Perhaps you are day bp to protect against me?

It is not day BP.

Let's not do that.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1282 on: February 04, 2019, 10:03:36 am »

I'm not opposed to the mail-mi lynch, but I think the joth lynch is better.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: February 04, 2019, 10:09:26 am »

Nein.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: February 04, 2019, 10:12:28 am »

*grits teeth*

Fine.

I'm on the bus right now. I have more to claim. Don't hammer me yet.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: February 04, 2019, 10:41:41 am »

Okay.

I am not Ifian Wos. I am Anaaner Mianaai. I tried to recruit hypercube on N1. Everything that she said about my role is true--I win with town, and I must also be the only Anaander Mianaai left alive to win. From the wording in my PM, it seems like the other Anaander Mianaai does not win with town.

The reason that I claimed odd-night cop is that I can only recruit people on odd nights. There are 2 ways that I can recruit people: either I can try to force them into it or try to convince them to join me. If I use the first option, the player is given a choice: either join me, or die at the end of the day. If I use the second option, a QT opens up between me and them during the next day, wherein I can try to persuade them to join me.

My power does not work on non-Radch aligned people. I was planning on using it as a copping power--that's why I targeted hypercube. If she joined me, I knew that she had been town. If she didn't join me and didn't die, then I knew she is scum. However she decided to die instead, which is super lame.

tl;dr I win with town. We need to find the scum and not waste a lynch here. Also I'm pretty sure the other Anaander Mianaai(s) don't win with the town, though I'm not certain on that.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: February 04, 2019, 10:42:00 am »

Now someone needs to unvote me RIGHT NOW before the other Anaander Mianaai comes in and hammers.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: February 04, 2019, 10:43:03 am »

Okay.

I am not Ifian Wos. I am Anaaner Mianaai. I tried to recruit hypercube on N1. Everything that she said about my role is true--I win with town, and I must also be the only Anaander Mianaai left alive to win. From the wording in my PM, it seems like the other Anaander Mianaai does not win with town.

The reason that I claimed odd-night cop is that I can only recruit people on odd nights. There are 2 ways that I can recruit people: either I can try to force them into it or try to convince them to join me. If I use the first option, the player is given a choice: either join me, or die at the end of the day. If I use the second option, a QT opens up between me and them during the next day, wherein I can try to persuade them to join me.

My power does not work on non-Radch aligned people. I was planning on using it as a copping power--that's why I targeted hypercube. If she joined me, I knew that she had been town. If she didn't join me and didn't die, then I knew she is scum. However she decided to die instead, which is super lame.

tl;dr I win with town. We need to find the scum and not waste a lynch here. Also I'm pretty sure the other Anaander Mianaai(s) don't win with the town, though I'm not certain on that.

I should add that I can win ONLY with town. My wincon says the same thing as the town PM, except with the added part that the other Anaander Mianaai must be dead.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: February 04, 2019, 10:43:27 am »

And everyone needs to vote for SA because she is scum.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: February 04, 2019, 10:48:46 am »

And everyone needs to vote for SA because she is scum.

Note that I don't currently think she's the other Anaander Mianaai, I just think she is scum.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1290 on: February 04, 2019, 11:04:54 am »

Mail-mi, is anyone else in your faction or is it just you? You don't have to say who, just tell us if someone else dies if you die.

He/ Him

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1291 on: February 04, 2019, 11:05:43 am »

Vote: mail-mi
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1292 on: February 04, 2019, 11:05:58 am »

That takes care of that problem.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: February 04, 2019, 11:06:45 am »

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: February 04, 2019, 11:09:53 am »

Well I tried. Good luck town and other anaander mianaai!

Also btw the other anaander mianaai is probably town. I was just saying that to try to get y'all to kill her.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: February 04, 2019, 11:27:17 am »

Lynch SA for me.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1296 on: February 04, 2019, 11:51:38 am »

While we're in twilight I should claim something because I think the fight between me and ash might cause someone to investigate me. Part of my role is that if anyone is voting for me at the end of the day, investigative roles targeting me will be redirected to that player. So you'll get whatever result you would have gotten if you'd targeted Ash. Just FYI.

He/ Him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: February 04, 2019, 11:52:34 am »

Mail-mi, are you investigation-immune?
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: February 04, 2019, 12:00:36 pm »

Day 3 Final Vote Count

mail-mi (6): Haddock, SpaceAnemonae, WestCoastDidds, jotheonah, Glooble, Awaclus
SpaceAnemone (2): mail-mi, 2.71828.....
Glooble (1): ashersky

Not Voting (1): UmbrageOfSnow

With 10 alive, it took 6 to lynch.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: February 04, 2019, 12:00:57 pm »

Mail-mi, are you investigation-immune?
No

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 93  All

Page created in 0.912 seconds with 21 queries.