Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: My new Dominion YouTubing Series  (Read 12239 times)

arishipshape

• Salvager
  • Shuffle iT Username: arishipshape
  • Respect: +51
    • View Profile
Re: My new Dominion YouTubing Series
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2019, 10:14:31 pm »

Letting your opponent get 10 Magpies with being so easy to put tokens on them, seems like a big mistake.
I figured the speed of getting rangers ASAP would outpace magpies. I was right, I would have won had I purchased a duchy in lieu of a haunted woods. I probably should have picked one up early though, depriving him of a magpie or 3 would have slowed him down, probably leading to the victory anyways. Thanks for the feedback!

Episode 14 is live!

Thoughts?

EDIT: I really tried to get the next video out tonight guys. But the file disappeared on dropbox, all my thumb drives were broken or missing, and my internet stopped working for some time. Therefore, I ran out of time. But trust me guys, next episode is gonna be epic.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 09:49:31 pm by arishipshape »
Words I like: Flourish, Mountebank, Masquerade, Cogitate, Touché, Aerial ace, Tricorn, Shenanigans

Lurker

• Swindler
  • Shuffle iT Username: Lurker
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2019, 10:11:30 am »
+2

This board looks like a potent engine. Ultimately, I think I would want to use Crown Crown Royal Blacksmith as my draw (using Overlord as Crown as necessary). The payload would be a few Crowned Capitals followed by a Fortune.

Playing an Enchantress each turn should protect against the Legionary (because of the duration draw) and should stop the money player dead by turning the sparse actions into cantrips. The Enchantress also helps with consistency. As the engine player, you can reliably play a legionary each turn as well for the attack.

The cards you want for the engine are expensive, so opening Legionary on the 5-2 is probably fine. I think my other opening buy would be Overlord, played as Crown if it collides with Legionary to get lots of coin, or played as Sacrifice if it doesn't collide to begin trashing.

arishipshape

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2019, 09:26:35 pm »

The long awaited episode 15 is live! This is my very first collaboration episode!

Thoughts?
Words I like: Flourish, Mountebank, Masquerade, Cogitate, Touché, Aerial ace, Tricorn, Shenanigans

arishipshape

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2019, 07:00:59 pm »

Episode 16 is Live!

arishipshape

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2019, 10:15:25 pm »

Episode 17 is live!

arishipshape

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2019, 10:32:26 am »

Hi guys. Sorry I stopped uploading. Daily videos is incredibly difficult to do. I started this series during vacation, and so had the time for daily videos. However, now that i'm back to working, I don't have time to pump out a good video daily. Therefore, I will be moving to a Monday Wednesday Friday schedule. That, or I could do daily but do no editing (analysis, funny cuts, etc.) What would you guys prefer?

Screwyioux

• Conspirator
  • Shuffle iT Username: JakeTheZipper
  • Respect: +226
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2019, 11:39:50 am »
+1

You should do whichever is more sustainable and enjoyable for you. I assume you put the editing work into the videos because you enjoy it, so do you prefer to do more videos or do fewer of them the way you like?

arishipshape

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2019, 10:24:01 pm »

Episode 18 is live!

arishipshape

• Salvager
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2019, 03:07:23 pm »

Really sorry for the delay.

arishipshape

• Salvager
    • View Profile
Re: My new Dominion YouTubing Series Archived
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2019, 10:10:54 pm »

Heres the two episodes from the last 2 uploads

EDIT: This thread is dead. I don't want to necro, so I am going to turn it into an episode repository from the first post.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 07:06:06 pm by arishipshape »
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 21 queries.