Meta > Feedback

Whoa - Cool Donald X replied

(1/2) > >>

DooWopDJ:
Is it just me or have others experienced the 'Whoa - That was cool' moment when Donald X replies in one of your posts?
Not that should be a goal, because getting replies from other very active DS forum players is also just as rewarding.
So thank you to those who continue to make this forum interesting and helpful... and a little cool along the way.
-Thanks
-Doowopdj

GendoIkari:
He's there for you!

ThetaSigma12:
Just wait until you get a PM for one of his "random 30 people who are online" polls.

William Howard Taft:
I remember when my board game group first started playing Dominion, we had a rule dispute that I posted here and he quickly responded to it.

It was nice being able to say “Ok the guy who invented the game just said I’m right so can we please move on now?”

GendoIkari:

--- Quote from: ThetaSigma12 on December 14, 2018, 10:09:14 am ---Just wait until you get a PM for one of his "random 30 people who are online" polls.

--- End quote ---

Just wait until he finds out you wrote an online implementation of one of his other games, and as a result he invites you to playtest the expansion, and then you get to exchange emails with him!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version