Dominion > Rules Questions

Fleet extra turns

(1/16) > >>

Jeebus:
1) I gather from the FAQ that these count as "extra turns"? The card itself says "extra round of turns". This matters for tie breaking.

2) If I play Outpost and end the game, I normally won't get the Outpost turn. But what if I have Fleet? What if I don't have Fleet but someone else does? The rules don't say either way, but since they don't mention it, it kind of implies that I don't get the Outpost turn. On the other hand, the explanation for why Outpost doesn't give you a turn after the last Fleet turn, says that Outpost doesn't keep the game going after it ends. Well, Fleet does keep the game going, so that would imply that an Outpost played before the game ends would happen (whether I have the Fleet or someone else does).

Ingix:
1) Good question, I would suspect that they are normal turns for tie-breaking purposes.
2) The game continues if at least one player has bought Fleet, so any Outpost turns or Donations or Mountain Passes still happen. I think the answer to the first question will be important to determine the order of those turns.

Donald X.:
Fleet extends the game but Outpost etc. do not. When the last player with Fleet finishes their Fleet-given turn, no more Outpost etc. turns happen.

GendoIkari:

--- Quote from: Donald X. on November 05, 2018, 03:50:17 pm ---Fleet extends the game but Outpost etc. do not. When the last player with Fleet finishes their Fleet-given turn, no more Outpost etc. turns happen.

--- End quote ---

This doesn't answer the other question though... do Outpost/Mission turns happen between the last normal turn but before the Fleet turns?

Donald X.:

--- Quote from: GendoIkari on November 05, 2018, 04:09:05 pm ---
--- Quote from: Donald X. on November 05, 2018, 03:50:17 pm ---Fleet extends the game but Outpost etc. do not. When the last player with Fleet finishes their Fleet-given turn, no more Outpost etc. turns happen.

--- End quote ---

This doesn't answer the other question though... do Outpost/Mission turns happen between the last normal turn but before the Fleet turns?

--- End quote ---
Yes... just like it says in the rulebook.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version