Dominion > Rules Questions

Scepter and Throne Rooms

(1/2) > >>

Marcory:
If I Scepter a Throne Room variant or Herald, can this cause me to play other Action cards during my Buy phase? (Obviously, I would only be able to play whatever I Throned or hit with my Herald).

faust:
I don't see why not. Scepter says "play an Action" the same way that Throne Room/Herald do, so why would one work and the other not?

Marcory:
Because Scepter says "This does not let you play Actions in your buy phase (though Scepter itself replays one)."

ThetaSigma12:

--- Quote from: Marcory on November 05, 2018, 08:21:28 am ---Because Scepter says "This does not let you play Actions in your buy phase (though Scepter itself replays one)."

--- End quote ---

In reference to the gaining of +Actions. Just because you get them in your buy phase doesn't mean you can use them. Since Throne Room doesn't trigger off of +actions, I see no reason why it wouldn't work as intended.

Donald X.:

--- Quote from: Marcory on November 05, 2018, 07:51:20 am ---If I Scepter a Throne Room variant or Herald, can this cause me to play other Action cards during my Buy phase? (Obviously, I would only be able to play whatever I Throned or hit with my Herald).

--- End quote ---
Yes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version