Archive > Dominion: Renaissance Previews

All Renaissance names revealed

(1/7) > >>

Asper:
In the German forum, somebody posted what appears to be all the names of the Renaissance cards.

Edit: Apparently the names are real. Here they are:

Kingdom cards:
Acting Troupe, Border Guard, Cargo Ship, Ducat, Experiment, Flag Bearer, Hideout, Improve, Inventor, Lackeys, Mountain Village, Old Witch, Patron, Priest, Recruiter, Research, Scepter, Scholar, Sculptor, Seer, Silk Merchant, Spices, Swashbuckler, Treasurer, Villain

Artifacts:
Flag, Horn, Key, Lantern, Treasure Chest

Projects:
Academy, Barracks, Canal, Capitalism, Cathedral, Citadel, City Gate, Crop Rotation, Exploration, Fair, Fleet, Guildhall, Innovation, Pageant, Piazza, Road Network, Sewers, Silos, Sinister Plot, Star Chart

ThetaSigma12:
Hmm, that's interesting. Dominion.games has been a goldmine for these things in the past. The only way I could think to check would be to try the names in the cart art section like this:
https://www.dominion.games/images/cards/art/renaissance/species.jpg

If it returned a 403 instead of a 404 it would be pretty good confirmation that it's out there. I don't know any other way to try to confirm it, and I wouldn't necessarily suggest it. It's fun to poke around in the card art to find the templates ahead of time, but going any further seems unnecessary.

Watno:
Having a card named Piazza seems unlikely to me when we have Plaza. Also, Artefact is missspelled.

Asper:

--- Quote from: Watno on October 20, 2018, 09:22:01 am ---Having a card named Piazza seems unlikely to me when we have Plaza. Also, Artefact is missspelled.

--- End quote ---

Good point. Although I kind of assume he typed those off and might not have cared for Artifact. Hum. I sure hope I didn't fall for a fake here.

Asper:

--- Quote from: ThetaSigma12 on October 20, 2018, 09:17:36 am ---Hmm, that's interesting. Dominion.games has been a goldmine for these things in the past. The only way I could think to check would be to try the names in the cart art section like this:
https://www.dominion.games/images/cards/art/renaissance/species.jpg

If it returned a 403 instead of a 404 it would be pretty good confirmation that it's out there. I don't know any other way to try to confirm it, and I wouldn't necessarily suggest it. It's fun to poke around in the card art to find the templates ahead of time, but going any further seems unnecessary.

--- End quote ---

Hum, it returns a 404. Dang, now I really want to know where he got that from.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version