Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Awaclus and the Finnish Championship  (Read 7150 times)

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
Re: Awaclus and the Finnish Championship
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2018, 04:01:59 pm »

It does not seem like the moderator wants us to make any further action about this, and in fact wishes the situation hadn't spread over here. As far as I am concerned, that should be the end of it.

On the other hand, if Awaclus is presenting himself as an "ambassador" (or whatever) of f.ds mafia, that is a problem that should be dealt with.
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2018, 05:53:58 pm »

On the other hand, if Awaclus is presenting himself as an "ambassador" (or whatever) of f.ds mafia, that is a problem that should be dealt with.
He is not.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2018, 07:46:28 am »

I'm not presenting myself as an ambassador of f.ds mafia, I just represented f.ds in a championship because we were invited, I was the only one who was both eligible and available, and nobody objected to it when I made a thread about it here. Me being an "ambassador" was Keturin's interpretation.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Jack Rudd

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jack Rudd
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2018, 04:04:47 pm »

Oh, I don't now. Given the amount of unwanted crap that is being flung back and forth between everyone involved in this argument, I'd say Awaclus could very easily be seen as an Ambassador.
Centuries later, archaeologists discover the remains of your ancient civilization.

Evidence of thriving towns, Pottery, roads, and a centralized government amaze the startled scientists.

Finally, they come upon a stone tablet, which contains but one mysterious phrase!

'ISOTROPIC WILL RETURN!'

theory

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Dominion Strategy
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2018, 02:57:36 pm »

I'm satisfied with the consensus that appears to have been reached, so I'm locking this thread.  Thanks, everyone.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.289 seconds with 20 queries.