Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 53  All

Author Topic: M119: Towny Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 142203 times)

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
Re: M119: Towny Mafia (D3!)
« Reply #1050 on: November 24, 2018, 08:22:55 pm »

Help me out, people operating on more sleep than I...

Is this scummy?

One big difference between them was PPS wants to lynch me and e did not. Convoluted.

Is this a decision by a solitary scum or a joint decision? I'm thinking solitary.

And then

Does a scum on guillotine get to talk to their partner(s) overnight?

I don’t see any reason to think the scum on guillotine wouldn’t be able to chat with their buddy, and this question seems to be suggesting a confusion I can’t imagine EFHW having. And crediting the choice of e over PPS to the suspicion of her. Hmm.

I appreciate the long interaction post, but again, I’m having a hard time wrapping my mind around Joseph setting up and voting for Hyper regularly is they are partners when there were so many other viable choices.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
Re: M119: Towny Mafia (D4!)
« Reply #1051 on: November 24, 2018, 09:22:18 pm »

You all could be right about the bussing. These were my thoughts.
Pro:
1. They are both inexperienced scum. Therefore they would expect to get lynched and one way to make the most out of that is to heavily bus.
2. We have too many innocent players without bussing.
3. I found it odd that they voted each other a lot, suggesting scumreads, and then really coordinated re: me and DatSwan.
4. Neither seemed to have strong feelings about the other one. No reactions to being voted and little or no resistance to voting elsewhere.
5. Both vacillated at voting the other near deadline, which would be hard to do, but both did it. Joseph could have avoided helping lynch Hyper, but he gets a lot of mileage from that vote, and hyper would likely have been lynched anyway. PPS and I were both potential voters.

Con:
1. This does require hyper to take over the same strategy chairs was pursuing. Not unlikely. Chairs was not inexperienced scum, but he does get lynched or almost lynched a lot. I don't know if he'd go in for an all out bussing strategy like this. I do think Joseph would. I don't know enough to say if hyper would.
2. The votes on Space were not coordinated.  One had backed off them before the other voted.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: November 24, 2018, 09:28:20 pm »

As for WCD/hypercube at the end of the day, I didn't think either of them were good lynch options
Why did you pick this point to comment on?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: November 24, 2018, 09:41:18 pm »

A lot of the objections I'm hearing are exactly why this could be a good strategy. I'm fine with us scutinizing it thoroughly though, since if I'm wrong you'll lynch me next.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: November 24, 2018, 09:43:20 pm »

I'd like to hear fang's thoughts about my theory.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: November 25, 2018, 05:05:33 am »

Ok, on rereading the two of them, I think Joseph and chairs/Hypercube were partners who bussed each other a lot. They vote each other a lot. Neither of them seems very inspired, though they do it frequently. Then they are allied against me, DatSwan and Space. Both dither about voting the other one near deadline, but they both do it. Sorry about the wall of words. vote: Joseph

Snipped for convenience.

Alright, so this is not to say I think this post is skummy... I mean I still think EFHW is skummy, but this seems like solid work. I do however, have a few "differences in opinion" regarding some of the interactions:

Day 1:

1) Everything from #130-#343 I am kind of in disagreement with I guess. All these post quotes are pointing out A LOT of interaction between Joseph and Chairs/Hyper, with the votes to follow them up. That is pretty damn hard bussing on Day 1 in this delayed flip set up. Like to the extent that I do not know if it is probable, or even remotely likely, especially with Hypercube being a newer player.

2) However, #350 (after Joseph votes Hypercube, they claim to of forgotten that Chairs = Hypercube)... that could be either way. I feel the need to read it as towny, but I mean from a skum!Joseph PoV... this would be a great way to gain easy town points. Still, I am on the fence about it.

3) #382 is where Hypercube leaves WCD (4) to put Joseph at (2), while Robz is at (2), and EFHW is at (3). That just again... seems wayyyy overly bussy (especially on day 1). Also, when they move their vote they make it read the below... which is just sooooo strange again as Skum!Hypercube could of gone either EFHW or Robz at this point. I get we are looking into bussing, but this is getting a little absurd at this point... like this is not just "nonchalant" bussing... this is "I am willing to legit have my partner lynched day 1" bussing... when there was at least one KNOWN other town option.
Joseph2302 (4): SpaceAnemone, infangthief, faust, hypercube
EFHW (3): Dylan32, mcmcsalot, WestCoastDidds
hypercube (1): Joseph2302
Dylan32 (1): Robz888
Awaclus (1): DatSwan
Robz888 (3): 2.71828....., pingpongsam, EFHW
mcmcsalot (1): Awaclus

4) #465 is Hyper moving off of Joseph and trying to rally a Space lynch. The vote count at the time read:
Joseph2302 (3): infangthief, hypercube, EFHW
Robz888 (5): 2.71828....., pingpongsam, Joseph2302, WestCoastDidds, SpaceAnemone
--- So on one hand, why would Hypercube either not vote Robz (credit I guess), or at the least... not do anything? I will give you this stand alone point is weird as hell. As town here, why would you try to create a random 3rd wagon so close to DL. As skum, if Joseph is also skum, it protects against a move (keeping in mind that 3/5 on Robz were town, 1/5 is unknown to us, and the other 1/5 was Joseph... so if it was in fact 4/5 town on Joseph I guess this could be skum trying to prevent a tie from happening). If that is the case.... I strongly suspect Fang or EFHW are skum... but then we are back to over-bussing where all of the skum team was voting for their mate at one point on day 1, which is... unlikely.

5) #485 - If the move off Joseph to Space was in fact Skum!Hyper playing D... why in the world would you say this?

6) #490 - When Hyper moves back to Joseph at this point there is 90 seconds left to DL reading Robz(6) vs Joseph(2). This would be the only acceptable example of bussing thus far that I actually like can bring myself to believe.

That ends Day 1. At this point I am not feeling the Joseph!Hyper team.

Day 2:

1) #554/#577 - This is Hyper voting for Joseph and then moving to EFHW.

2) #612/#657 - This is Joseph voting for EFHW and then Hyper moving to Swan. My take away from points 1 and 2 here, while not the point of this response, would be more of "the team would seem to be Hyper!EFHW rather than Hyper!Joseph (speaking from my PoV).

3) #740/#745 - The first gives Joseph an out to vote anyone, or EFHW, or Hyper... and the second is essentially sealing Hypercube's fate. Considering they could of voted for WCD tying the wagons at 5-5 instead of voting for Joseph and making them 6-4.

That is the end of Day 2.

All in all - I think that EFHW put together a solid interactions post, but I just do not agree with it. I am not saying it is not plausable, and this is prior to me finishing my full Joseph read... but for this to make sense they would of had to have the mind set of actually risking the lynch of a skum player based on the other skum player's push... all the way back from  Day 1. I just don't find that super likely.

Totally agree. This is the type of effort scum needs to make in order to swing a mislynch especially after making the WIFOM trade of the year last night.

Vote: EFHW

I'm obviously good with this.

Vote: EFHW
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: November 25, 2018, 05:05:58 am »

crap sorry I did not mean to quote the whole damn post.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: November 25, 2018, 05:09:04 am »

@ PPS - early in the day so feel free to tell me to shove it... but if fang were to flip skum right now, would it change your opinion on EFHW at all?
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: November 25, 2018, 05:22:02 am »

It has been 7 IRL days since Awaclus has posted.

Request Prod on Awaclus

Are prods not issued unless requested?
real good. That’s how

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1059 on: November 25, 2018, 05:46:50 am »

It has been 7 IRL days since Awaclus has posted.

Request Prod on Awaclus

Are prods not issued unless requested?

I'm following though.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1060 on: November 25, 2018, 05:47:43 am »

Also I couldn't post in the night anyway.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: November 25, 2018, 08:14:39 am »

@ PPS - early in the day so feel free to tell me to shove it... but if fang were to flip skum right now, would it change your opinion on EFHW at all?

No, it would confirm it. Fang flipping town, otoh....
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: November 25, 2018, 09:23:02 am »

You all could be right about the bussing. These were my thoughts.
Pro:
1. They are both inexperienced scum. Therefore they would expect to get lynched and one way to make the most out of that is to heavily bus.
2. We have too many innocent players without bussing.
3. I found it odd that they voted each other a lot, suggesting scumreads, and then really coordinated re: me and DatSwan.
4. Neither seemed to have strong feelings about the other one. No reactions to being voted and little or no resistance to voting elsewhere.
5. Both vacillated at voting the other near deadline, which would be hard to do, but both did it. Joseph could have avoided helping lynch Hyper, but he gets a lot of mileage from that vote, and hyper would likely have been lynched anyway. PPS and I were both potential voters.

Con:
1. This does require hyper to take over the same strategy chairs was pursuing. Not unlikely. Chairs was not inexperienced scum, but he does get lynched or almost lynched a lot. I don't know if he'd go in for an all out bussing strategy like this. I do think Joseph would. I don't know enough to say if hyper would.
2. The votes on Space were not coordinated.  One had backed off them before the other voted.
In answer to this:

1. Not inexperienced scum, been scum maybe 10 times
3. that's because I think you're scummy, that's why I've been voting for you
4. True, but I don't have a strong opinion on everyone
5. Not a bussing. I was away and so sheeping the IC seemed fine to me. And it was the better option I think
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

infangthief

• Duke
  • Shuffle iT Username: infangthief
  • Respect: +10000 (I wish)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: November 25, 2018, 10:55:32 am »

I disagree with it.

Early day 3, I did my own readthrough of interactions between Joseph and chairs/hypercube - see #885.
From #885, this was the bit that convinced me they couldn't be partners:
4. End of day 1, hypercube likes the Joseph wagon more than the Robz wagon (#380), joins as 4th on the wagon (making it the leading wagon) and is still happy with his vote on Joseph when the wagons are Joseph 5, EFHW 3, Robz 3. (#406). This is 6 hours before deadline.

infangthief

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: November 25, 2018, 10:56:35 am »

Do you keep your signature updated?

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: November 25, 2018, 11:19:47 am »

Do you keep your signature updated?
No

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: November 25, 2018, 12:52:01 pm »

Also looking at their interactions, I don't think WCD and EFHW are on the same team.

Which makes me feel more towny about WCD

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: November 25, 2018, 03:29:12 pm »

My next several posts will be stream of consciousness as I reread certain people.

I'll start with e to get his reads. I think it's a coin-toss whether scum killed him intentionally--either because of his reads or WIFOM from them--or they forgot to submit one with the holiday (would imply scum is likely someone in a country that actually celebrates Thanksgiving) and e was the unfortunate random nk.

#185: Town: faust, Awaclus, mcmc, fang. Scum: Joseph, pps.
#308: Hated the WCD wagon.

D2
#418: Awaclus reasonable and protown, don't like votes on him
#423: would have voted Space except for vote count concerns; later does vote.
#567: Voted me
#586: Town Joseph
#690: His big case where he changes course and decides I'm town.
#698: Decides EFHW is town.
#714: votes pps
D3
#939: votes me
#946: boosts EFHW townread, thinks I'm so scummy
#960: votes DatSwan as he remembered why he thought I was town.
#1005: scum: Swan, Fang. would lynch: wcd, Joseph. Not lynching yet: EFHW, mcmc, Awaclus, me. IC: pps and himself.

Wow. I didn't realize the extent to which e and I disagreed on reads. The only people (other than IC!pps) that we agreed on were mcmc and awaclus on the town side and fang on the scum side. It seems like e wasn't really pushing very many people as firm scum reads, rather using POE from his several townreads.   So if scum chose to kill him about reads, Swan would be the one who would relieve the most direct pressure, but from my perspective EFHW, mcmc, and Awaclus could benefit most from trying to make it look like e's reads were good.

DatSwan next

Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: November 25, 2018, 03:54:51 pm »

I will be including comments on interactions between fang and each person that might indicate a partner for if fang flips scum. As I think he will, I would prefer to lynch in that pool of people today, if anyone stands out.

Datswan
#196: possible partner-like townread of fang, gives scum points to scum!chairs.
#552: vote: fang
Builds up to a joseph vote
#738: votes hypercube and tries to get someone else to switch to him.
Ok, at #742 by hypercube, I'm pretty sure Swan and hypercube aren't partners. Cube could have shaken it off or Swan could have gone somewhere else with his vote.
 Read the rest of it, and nothing was there to shake my confidence. DatSwan is town.
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: November 25, 2018, 07:56:07 pm »

I disagree with it.

Early day 3, I did my own readthrough of interactions between Joseph and chairs/hypercube - see #885.
From #885, this was the bit that convinced me they couldn't be partners:
4. End of day 1, hypercube likes the Joseph wagon more than the Robz wagon (#380), joins as 4th on the wagon (making it the leading wagon) and is still happy with his vote on Joseph when the wagons are Joseph 5, EFHW 3, Robz 3. (#406). This is 6 hours before deadline.

I get it. You all feel the bussing strategy would have been too radical and risky and that they would never have tried it. I also recognize that seeing it requires quite a bit of inference that may well be misplaced. The lack of information means this boils down to opinion, not proof.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: November 25, 2018, 07:58:06 pm »

If I am scum, how do you (town players) account for hyper's pushing my lynch? Do you think he was bussing there?

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: November 25, 2018, 11:05:27 pm »

Sorry, fell asleep earlier and got busy. Next person I'm reading is EFHW since they seem to be the pivotal person one way or another today. My thoughts going in aren't exactly a secret, but I am gonna do my best to look beyond the confirmation bias. I'll try to make this more comprehensive than my Swan post. Analysis in italics. Here goes...

39: asks pps what the interesting setup wrinkles are. Could suggest less setup thought than what scum would probably have done and discussed N0?
51: ah, clarifies that the question was "about your comment on your playstyle, not the setup."
97: main problem with lynch faust plan post. This is the initial post I scumread EFHW for. The main problem with the plan is that the most likely outcome barring some actual reason to think faust was scum is that it just makes scum's job easier for them. D1 scumhunting tends to be a crapshoot anyway, and while you obviously hope to find and hit scum D1, it's more crucial to generate info that can help hunt down all the scum the next days. To that end, there's basically no reason to ever lynch faust D1 unless he is legitimately scummy because even though scum could play the WIFOM game, they usually don't. But even when they do let town!him live, we get info from it that would be lost if we just preemptively lynched him, such as the scum team is willing to risk playing with a live faust, suggesting either scum that don't know faust or ones that are quite experienced.

98: RVS?vote: Robz

Joseph starts a wagon on chairs for his comments on the faust speculation for sounding like he was already planning to set up his mislynch later, Awaclus and pps join without additional comment. #146: "Did I miss something about chairs?" Partner points

Next is a conversation with/about her vote for PPS due to his "lazy read." The whole interaction seem NAI, as it's pretty normal questioning/explaining original meaning that would be standard play for both alignments. EFHW comes out of the exchange not looking any scummier.

#154: goes along with WCD wagon, votes.
#357: Votes robz, willing to go back to WCD.
#404: parks vote on Joseph. Probably self-preservation. Prior to her vote, the leading wagons were Joseph (4), EFHW(3), Robz (2), 6 hours before the deadline.
#414: goes back to Robz, Joseph vote "more annoyance than scumread" Wagons now Joseph (4), EFHW (3), Robz (4)
#437: flips to Joseph, regrets leaving WCD wagon. bails from leading wagon to Joseph

D1
#495: Doubles down on wcd scumread and votes as such.
#497: defends against hypercube wagon and VCA driven vote.
#527: questions my vote on fang. more partner points if fang flips scum
580: big reread of and change from scumread to "withholding judgement" on WCD.
607: finds infangthief towny, doesn't want to lynch him because he's "an asset in the game" Not a scummy post in isolation, but there are yet more partner points towards fang pending flip

618: Self-defense, ended with "I'll reread hypercube next."
619: More self-defense
620: naked wcd vote. WCD voted for EFHW 5 posts earlier, so either EFHW softened on that better feeling she had been feeling about WCD or this is a little omgus
697: Pretty set on lynching WCD; Space, fang, DatSwan untouchable for today, open to be persuaded on anyone else. Needless to say, more fang partner points possibly coming
749: intent to hammer hypercube Town points, but could also be used for town points without actually intending to hammer hoping someone else does or the wagon moves somewhere else. EFHW is good enough to pull that.
753: RE: cube's fakeclaim - "This coyld [sic] so easily be a fakeclaim." Again, either towny, or scum taking advantage of knowing that it is a fakeclaim for easy cred later since at some point later on when the lie is inevitably discovered.

Discusses implication of potential fakeclaim with pps for several posts.
Moves to me because is ok letting hypercube live for now. This is before the counterclaim.

There's a long-ish conversation between pps and EFHW about the fakeclaim and counterclaim, EFHW seems to get frustrated a bit about it (specifically the ppe in #836). Earlier, I was mildly scumreading EFHW for this section, but now I can't really see anything that I could put my finger on, other than the fact I generally agree with what PPS was saying, and so it feels like EFHW is opposite aligned from me for that.

There's a couple posts about how scum!EFHW would have stayed on the WCD wagon.

#871: agrees that fang's post (and at a couple other times in the game) has a buddying feel to it; throws some very mild shade at fang for being quiet since the marathon not a sprint comment. This would seem to be the only way for EFHW to respond as either alignment when someone else is called out for buddying her. If it was a one way buddy street, this would be fine, but there are a ton of potential buddy points going from EFHW to fang as well, so the defense kind of falls flat in my eyes.

Some NAI posts and questions asked.

#879: sets lynchpool curiously at "Dylan, Awaclus, Fang" This pool is set in spite of 1) continuously being suspicious of Joseph (although she did quote a post in which one of her questions to Joseph had been answered earlier and said "I guess this explains it", but it seems like there was more of a scumread than that one question, so maybe this one is understandable on 2nd thought) 2) townreading fang up until the buddy post with no other scumread stated between then and here 3) Literally no mention of Awaclus prior to this. I'm literally the only person in this lynchpool that makes sense to be in EFHW's pool based on her previous posts, and you can make the case that several other people should have been included if these were genuine opinions instead of a manufactured list.

#906: Asks 3 questions about my lynchpool post in 905. 1) was based on misreading it. 2) Why is fang on would lynch list? 3) Why was she on my "really want to lynch" list? 1 is a non-issue, 3 is totally normal, but questioning my scumread on fang again without mentioning anyone else is partnery again.  Went on to question how I went from my string of posts where I went from scumreading DatSwan and questioning Joseph to realizing they were both town to the lists that I did. That particular criticism is NAI.

There's a ton of self-defense in the next several posts.
#958: fang, "I'm fairly sure EFHW is town." Acknowledges a scum!EFHW narrative, but doesn't think a couple things could have been faked. Asks a question in defense of EFHW. I can't wait for fang to flip, cuz I'm starting to realize my EFHW read started off as more of a gut than actual evidence, but if fang flips scum, EFHW should immediately be the next lynch at this point.

#969: "I am very much on the fence about fang." No comment
#978: Decides I'm not as random and scummy read all at once as my infrequency would make you feel. POE leads her to Awaclus, fang, and mcmc, had been townreading mcmc. Fang was "so very towny early on, though there were a couple things I didn't mention that gave me pause. They seemed like insignificant details at the time. I'll look it over again." unvotes Fang was starting to feel some pressure, so this would have been a good time to try and find some distance. Admittedly could also be a townsperson changing their read...

#1000: Recognizes fang agreeing with her a lot, lists reasons for townread and they things that he alluded to that gave him pause. Says POE main reason she's still on the fence.

#1004: Read hypercube, points out 4 posts. 276: cube townread EFHW, pps, and fang. New scum including both partners in townread list?! 554: Cube said fang seemed kind of scummy but was the same way as town in NM13. 577: where cube votes EFHW and townreads fang. 683: Cube says he wouldn't lynch fang. So there's evidence of partner townreading and some possible bussing. I would need to check the context of 577.

#1006: Says cube went after her consistently, but could see a fang/hypercube partner thing.

#1007: Last post of D3, says will be on before deadline and will pick a place to vote then waiting for a vote count, but is leaning towards fang. That vote never came as pps hammered fairly early in the morning.

Most of D4 has been EFHW pushing a scum!busing!Joseph narrative that it seems most people don't buy and trying to ask questions of people who are pushing her lynch to try to defend herself.

Man, after all of that (been sitting here for at least an hour at this point...), I'm actually a little surprised by how few specific posts I actually thought were scummy, but also surprised at just how much EFHW and fang look like partners.  If fang flips scum, nothing short of someone pulling a hypercube and claiming scum will convince me to move my vote off of EFHW. However, if Fang flips town, it would seem that I would have to put EFHW more towards a null read than a true scum read....  At this point, I'm not sure, but lynching someone else today that might be a hypercube partner but not a fang partner would be a better strategy than lynching EFHW today, unless other people did actually see specific scummy things that I missed other than the partner stuff.

Dylan32

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: November 25, 2018, 11:08:19 pm »

that little D1 header in there obviously should have been D2, and by the time I got to D3 I forgot that is how I planned on dividing up the days...

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Re: M119: Towny Mafia (D2!)
« Reply #1073 on: November 26, 2018, 01:40:34 am »

Vote count 4.1

EFHW (2): pingpongsam, DatSwan
Not voting (7): Dylan32, Joseph2302, infangthief, Awaclus, WestCoastDidds, EFHW, mcmcsalot

infangthief is on the guillotine.
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 4 ends Thursday, 29th of November, at 12pm
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

infangthief

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: November 26, 2018, 04:01:44 am »

Also looking at their interactions, I don't think WCD and EFHW are on the same team.

Which makes me feel more towny about WCD

Do you mean you think they're not both on the scum team?
If they were both on the town team, they wouldn't really know if they were on the same team or not, so how can you tell if they're on the same team or not?
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 53  All

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 20 queries.