Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 327  All

Author Topic: Weekly Design Contests #1 - #100  (Read 1546989 times)

spineflu

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: spineflu
  • Head Empty, Heart Worms, Can't Lose
  • Respect: +1349
    • View Profile
    • my instagram, where i paint things
Re: Weekly Design Contest Thread
« Reply #6225 on: July 07, 2020, 10:24:47 am »

A card that builds up on the tavern mat, then discards itself for VP. Also taking suggestions for a name, if that's allowed.

I think everyone is misreading this - can these only be called if they're regular-ways-facing? So you have to put one or more on normal, then the payload sideways, and then trigger it when you buy green?

also a name suggestion: Bribe, since you're loading up your tavern mat to have green pay off higher than it should.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 10:30:02 am by spineflu »

segura

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1423
    • View Profile
« Reply #6226 on: July 07, 2020, 01:19:31 pm »

Vespers
If it’s your Night phase, trash your hand.
Otherwise, +2 Actions.
$2 Action Night

This usually just plays the same as Chapel. You rarely aren't trashing your whole hand with Chapel and a Necropolis isn't that good. The only place where it diverges is that it's bonkers with draw, meaning it's also probably overly strong.
This is better than Chapel in three nontrivial ways. It is nonterminal, it can trash more than 4 cards, it features a second option.
This is worse than Chapel in a very significant way. If you were unable to play all of your Actions, you are forced to trash good cards.

D782802859

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #6227 on: July 07, 2020, 01:29:08 pm »
+1

Vespers
Otherwise, +2 Actions.
$2 Action Night

This usually just plays the same as Chapel. You rarely aren't trashing your whole hand with Chapel and a Necropolis isn't that good. The only place where it diverges is that it's bonkers with draw, meaning it's also probably overly strong.
This is better than Chapel in three nontrivial ways. It is nonterminal, it can trash more than 4 cards, it features a second option.
This is worse than Chapel in a very significant way. If you were unable to play all of your Actions, you are forced to trash good cards.
If this is on the board, you have access to a Village and the situation of drawing it with dead actions is very unlikely since it itself is nonterminal.

Aquila

• Minion
  • Respect: +764
    • View Profile
« Reply #6228 on: July 07, 2020, 01:37:29 pm »
+2

Replicate - Treasure, $6 cost.
When you play this, you may play an Action from your hand, changing its +Card amounts into + $. You may play it again like this and/or gain a copy of it. If you do both, trash this.
We can do Disciple on a Treasure can't we? You aren't gaining copies of itself, and here +card amounts are chameleoned to help slow cycling and the times you play it. Hopefully the $6 cost is roughly right for balance.

Edit: took off the $1 worth, added a Throne option and self-trash if both Throne and gain a copy are done. Thanks anordinaryman and alion8me.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:58:28 am by Aquila »

segura

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6229 on: July 07, 2020, 02:19:16 pm »

Vespers
Otherwise, +2 Actions.
$2 Action Night

If this is on the board, you have access to a Village and the situation of drawing it with dead actions is very unlikely since it itself is nonterminal.
That is utter nonsense. You pointed out yourself that Necro is weak and you will rarely want more than one Vespers in a deck.
Ignoring that, even the most well designed engine (with a village that draws) can dud. Your Smithy can always draw into Actions.

Of course you ar than not forced to trash good Actions, but it is an obvious and significant disadvantage of the card relative to Chapel which allows you to choose which cards you want to trash.

alion8me

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: alion8me
  • Respect: +178
    • View Profile
« Reply #6230 on: July 07, 2020, 03:54:44 pm »

Vespers
Otherwise, +2 Actions.
$2 Action Night

That is utter nonsense. You pointed out yourself that Necro is weak and you will rarely want more than one Vespers in a deck.
Ignoring that, even the most well designed engine (with a village that draws) can dud. Your Smithy can always draw into Actions.

Of course you ar than not forced to trash good Actions, but it is an obvious and significant disadvantage of the card relative to Chapel which allows you to choose which cards you want to trash.

Without junking attacks, this will still effectively be a better Chapel most of the time, as most of the trashing Chapel does happens really early on in the game. I think this is noticeably worse with junking however (although still very strong, especially given that you can play a junker and this in the same turn, and in junk-heavy games you'll be able to play out all of your good cards in hand most turns anyways).

I'm not convinced this is a bad thing though, insane trashing games are fun and this is probably different enough from Chapel to be worthwhile.

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LibraryAdventurer
  • I wish my username had the links like it once did.
  • Respect: +1674
    • View Profile
« Reply #6231 on: July 07, 2020, 05:08:31 pm »

Mummy
- Action/Treasure/Attack/Looter
+.
If it's your action phase, each other player gains a ruins.
If it's your buy phase, set aside up to 3 actions cards costing less than $3 from your hand and play them at the start of your next turn

I think this should be a duration, Prince sets itself aside, which is why it isn't a duration, while this can be assumed to stay in play. The attack is so weak that I honestly see no reason to not just use the useful utility function of the buy phase ability.
I thought about the attack part being weak, but I thought it would still be worth using if you have enough actions and maybe no $2 actions in hand. Maybe the ruins should be topdecked, like sea hag.
"If it's your action phase, each other player reveals the top card of their deck and discards it if it's an Action card, then they gain a ruins on top of their deck."
Then the card gets overly complex. hmmm... I'd consider just dropping the attack, but a lot of times, there aren't any $2 cost actions in the kingdom. Maybe I'll just leave it as-is. It's a weak attack, but still worth using I think.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 05:13:40 pm by LibraryAdventurer »

[TP] Inferno

• Golem
  • I have no +Buys :(
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #6232 on: July 07, 2020, 06:27:59 pm »

Vespers
Otherwise, +2 Actions.
$2 Action Night

Without junking attacks, this will still effectively be a better Chapel most of the time, as most of the trashing Chapel does happens really early on in the game. I think this is noticeably worse with junking however (although still very strong, especially given that you can play a junker and this in the same turn, and in junk-heavy games you'll be able to play out all of your good cards in hand most turns anyways).

I'm not convinced this is a bad thing though, insane trashing games are fun and this is probably different enough from Chapel to be worthwhile.
I mean, Donate and Cathedral exist.
Counting House is the best card in the game. Change my mind.

D782802859

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #6233 on: July 07, 2020, 07:16:27 pm »

Vespers
Otherwise, +2 Actions.
$2 Action Night

Donate is pricey and Cathedral has a much bigger downside.

segura

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6234 on: July 08, 2020, 01:12:35 am »

Vespers
Otherwise, +2 Actions.
$2 Action Night

I agree that this is likely better than Chapel in most Kingdoms, but the card does have a disadvantage that Chapel does not have.
I also agree about the junking situation. You can easily imagine a Mountebank Kingdom in which both (yeah, might be the dominant strategy to go for two Mountebanks even though there is a good trasher) Mountebanks collide and trashing the Mountebank and some junk is worse than keeping it and the junk.

Such „shall I trash good stuff“ questions also arise with Count and, although merely on a meta level, with Lookout.

[TP] Inferno

• Golem
  • I have no +Buys :(
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #6235 on: July 08, 2020, 04:42:20 am »

Vespers
Otherwise, +2 Actions.
$2 Action Night

Donate is pricey and Cathedral has a much bigger downside.
Oh.
Counting House is the best card in the game. Change my mind.

segura

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6236 on: July 08, 2020, 07:14:16 am »

Well, compared to two Junk Dealers, Donate is a great bargain and I am not sure that Chapel leads to much quicker games than Cathedral.
So yeah, the card is good and often stronger than Chapel but certainly not as game warping as Donate.

NoMoreFun

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +2109
    • View Profile
« Reply #6237 on: July 08, 2020, 07:40:30 am »
+2

Watchdog
Action/Reaction - $3
+1 Coffers
Look through your discard pile.
You may trash a card from it.
You may put a card from it onto your deck
-
When you gain a card, you may play this from your hand

This is no longer my entry
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 06:52:26 pm by NoMoreFun »

grep

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +449
    • View Profile
« Reply #6238 on: July 08, 2020, 03:39:55 pm »
+4

Оverstrain
Event - $3
+1 Buy
Play a card you have in play once again. Trash it.

Give an extra chance to your Sea Hag before it renders useless, or just pay $1 to trash a Copper.
Update: Set cost to $3 to prevent chain reaction of trashing Coppers.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 11:31:44 am by grep »

anordinaryman

• Duke
  • Respect: +502
    • View Profile
« Reply #6239 on: July 08, 2020, 04:06:30 pm »
+2

Updated Submission

Pendant - Action - Treasure - $3
+1 Action +$1

You may play an Action, Treasure, or Night Card from your hand.

You may trash this. If you do, play a non-Duration card you have in play.

Updated Pendant to remove the Silver+ness and it can't play Curses anymore. Now, even if you don't have a reason to play a card out of order, you can still use this as a Village during your action phase. So, it always have some use, albeit it would be the weakest village in the game. For fun, it can be a one-shot crown. The non-duration clause is to prevent confusing situations.

Edit: like always, open to feedback.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 04:19:06 pm by anordinaryman »

anordinaryman

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6240 on: July 08, 2020, 04:18:28 pm »
+1

Lunar Ritual

This turn, you may play Action cards as Night cards.

$4
Event

It's like Mission, except for all the ways that it's not. Please tell me if you can see any broken combos; I know that a gainer + Villa/Calvary lets you Champion for a turn at the cost of $4 but I don't think that should be a problem because it is limited by the size of the Villa/Calvary pile, and I suspect that any case where this lets you drain the supply in a single turn already had that property without the presence of Lunar Ritual so long as Villa was the enabler. I would appreciate feedback on both this particular aspect and the card in general.

This is a wonderful card and I'm pulling for it to win this contest. It's such a simple concept with some really interesting implications. I agree strongly with D782802859's comment to rephrase it like:
You may play actions during the Night phase this turn

If you do this, there actually isn't any broken Champion combos. Becuase if you return to your action phase, you still need actions to play all your action cards. And once you hit your night phase, there's no way to return to your action phase.

My only criticism is about price. I believe that you could price this lower.
If you buy this event, it means you have Action cards to play during your night Phase.
If you have Action cards to play during your night phase, it means you weren't able to play them during your Action phase.
If you weren't able to play Action cards during your Action phase, it's likely that your total payload was lower than you wanted.
If your total payload was smaller, using a buy has a much bigger impact, considering you can't buy anything else when you play your Action cards in your night phase.

Essentially, I believe that the fact that this costs a buy is the most expensive part of this card, rather than it's actual cost. I think it would be balanced (and more fun) to price it lower.

I'm thinking $3, possibly $2.

My gut says $2 would still not be broken, and thus the best pricing.

$1
When you play this, you may play an Action from your hand, changing its +Card amounts into + $. You may gain a copy of it.
We can do Disciple on a Treasure can't we? You aren't gaining copies of itself, and here +card amounts are chameleoned to help slow cycling and the times you play it. Hopefully the $6 cost and the $1 worth are roughly right for balance.

I am thinking that this card doesn't need the $1 to be balanced, and for simplicity I would consider removing it. Non terminally gaining a copy of a card is pretty powerful, as is Chameleoning a collided terminal. This is great.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 04:26:54 pm by anordinaryman »

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10741
    • View Profile
« Reply #6241 on: July 08, 2020, 05:16:51 pm »
+1

Lunar Ritual

$4
Event

Love it; agree with the other comments that it can probably be cheaper. Also a weird rules nitpick... Donald has "ruled" that the Night Phase only exists in games that use Night cards. So you need some sort of special rule or wording to actually allow the Night Phase to exist. I'm sure it's fine to just have as a FAQ "In games using Lunar Ritual, there is a Night Phase".

I also agree with the other comment that it would be better if the cards were simply played "during" your Night Phase rather than "As Night cards". Although that may be confusing and unclear if it still costs action points. Perhaps a simple way to deal with both issues is:

This turn, your Action cards are also Night cards.

This way; all of your cards become Action-Night, like Werewolf. If you return to your Action phase, then you can play your actions like normal Actions. Or you can move on to the Night phase and play them like Night cards.
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0

scolapasta

• Minion
  • Respect: +734
    • View Profile
« Reply #6242 on: July 08, 2020, 05:33:48 pm »
+2

Love it; agree with the other comments that it can probably be cheaper. Also a weird rules nitpick... Donald has "ruled" that the Night Phase only exists in games that use Night cards. So you need some sort of special rule or wording to actually allow the Night Phase to exist. I'm sure it's fine to just have as a FAQ "In games using Lunar Ritual, there is a Night Phase".

This phrasing probably takes cards of the first nitpick too, since now there are Night cards in the game, therefore, there would a Night phase (at least that turn).
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

Marpharos

• Baron
  • Respect: +54
    • View Profile
« Reply #6243 on: July 08, 2020, 06:11:19 pm »
+1

Thank you NoMoreFun for the challenge this week and congrats on the win Carline, definitely deserved with the amount of effort you put in!

Updated downthread

My submission this week is Night Hag:

Night Hag
If it's your Night Phase, return to your Buy phase for +2 and each other player gains a Curse. Otherwise,
+2 Cards
+1 Buy

My concern was that this might be too powerful, so I added an heirloom to it. I don't think the heirloom needed to be cursed now that I think about it, but I've already put it on the cards... Oh well, here's Cursed(?) Locket:

Cursed Locket
$1
The first time you play a Copper this turn, +$1
-
While this is in play, when you return to a previous phase, each player may trash a Curse from their hand.

I wanted the heirloom to be $1.5 and figured that having a Merchant-like effect would achieve that nicely. It can't stack in the way Merchant can too, which I like. It can also trash those pesky Curses you have in your hand, but allows everyone else to do so as well. Maybe the locket is cursed because it eats curses? It was my way of trying to balance having lots of Night Hags played in the Night phase.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. I don't know if Night Hag should cost $6, or whether the locket really is cursed...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 06:05:12 pm by Marpharos »

pubby

• Minion
  • Respect: +1046
    • View Profile
« Reply #6244 on: July 08, 2020, 06:24:45 pm »

I think night hag's effect would make more sense as an action+treasure instead of an action+night. Obviously the heirloom is there, but it still feels like an abuse of the night mechanics to do it that way.

LordBaphomet

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: LordBaphomet
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #6245 on: July 08, 2020, 06:31:36 pm »

Thank you NoMoreFun for the challenge this week and congrats on the win Carline, definitely deserved with the amount of effort you put in!

My submission this week is Night Hag:

Night hag should read "If it is your night phase, return to your action phase, +$2, and each player gains a curse. I think it seems right at 5. Comparing it to Witch - $2 is worse than 2 cards, but it is nonterminal. The return to action phase is only useful if you have actions left, which you would have used if you could have so it's not that powerful.

I would make cursed locket something bad like cursed gold so then people think should I keep this in my deck for the curse trashing or should I trash it? It seems kinda weird that its both better than a copper and also does something else beneficial.

I'm sorry if the quotes are janky I'm still new to this type of formatting
Hail Satan, hail yourself!

grep

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +449
    • View Profile
« Reply #6246 on: July 08, 2020, 06:45:26 pm »
+1

Night Hag
If it's your Night Phase, return to your Buy phase for +2 and each other player gains a Curse. Otherwise,
+2 Cards
+1 Buy

Cursed Locket
$1
-
While this is in play, when you return to a previous phase, each player may trash a Curse from their hand.

Night Hag's Night effect is basically a cursing Silver, it could easily be a Treasure with almost equivalent effect. Looks quite OP, much stronger than Idol.
The heirloom can add some balance by having an anti-cursing effect like "when you gain a Curse, you may discard this to trash that Curse".

anordinaryman

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6247 on: July 08, 2020, 09:06:40 pm »

Night Hag
+2 Cards
+1 Buy

Cursed Locket
$1
-

Night Hag's Night effect is basically a cursing Silver, it could easily be a Treasure with almost equivalent effect. Looks quite OP, much stronger than Idol.
The heirloom can add some balance by having an anti-cursing effect like "when you gain a Curse, you may discard this to trash that Curse".

A silver that curses is really really good. The way Idol gets around this is by making you have at least 2 in play to curse. I'm not sure if there's an effective way to balance this, unless the heirloom is a strong trasher, like goat. Maybe have it simply provide +buy? Or +1$. Honestly, I think you could give it 0 benefit and it would be best balanced. However, this then wouldn't qualify for the contest.

Actually, now that I think about it, it seems like Night Hag makes more sense as an Action - Treasure. That's essentially what it does. I wonder if there's a way to have the night-effect actually affect your buy phase? Like +1$ per card you've gained. Obviously that is way too strong, but you see the idea here -- you want to buy cards to gain them so it's stronger, and if it's stronger you want to go back to your buy phase to use the $. A Card like this would be justified as being Action - Night. But your card has no compelling reason not to be Action- Treasure other than you want it to qualify for this contest.

alion8me

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: alion8me
  • Respect: +178
    • View Profile
« Reply #6248 on: July 08, 2020, 09:59:29 pm »
+1

Lunar Ritual

$4
Event

It's like Mission, except for all the ways that it's not. Please tell me if you can see any broken combos; I know that a gainer + Villa/Calvary lets you Champion for a turn at the cost of $4 but I don't think that should be a problem because it is limited by the size of the Villa/Calvary pile, and I suspect that any case where this lets you drain the supply in a single turn already had that property without the presence of Lunar Ritual so long as Villa was the enabler. I would appreciate feedback on both this particular aspect and the card in general.

This is a wonderful card and I'm pulling for it to win this contest. It's such a simple concept with some really interesting implications. I agree strongly with D782802859's comment to rephrase it like:
You may play actions during the Night phase this turn

If you do this, there actually isn't any broken Champion combos. Becuase if you return to your action phase, you still need actions to play all your action cards. And once you hit your night phase, there's no way to return to your action phase.

My only criticism is about price. I believe that you could price this lower.
If you buy this event, it means you have Action cards to play during your night Phase.
If you have Action cards to play during your night phase, it means you weren't able to play them during your Action phase.
If you weren't able to play Action cards during your Action phase, it's likely that your total payload was lower than you wanted.
If your total payload was smaller, using a buy has a much bigger impact, considering you can't buy anything else when you play your Action cards in your night phase.

Essentially, I believe that the fact that this costs a buy is the most expensive part of this card, rather than it's actual cost. I think it would be balanced (and more fun) to price it lower.

I'm thinking $3, possibly $2.

My gut says $2 would still not be broken, and thus the best pricing.

lunar ritual again

I also agree with the other comment that it would be better if the cards were simply played "during" your Night Phase rather than "As Night cards". Although that may be confusing and unclear if it still costs action points. Perhaps a simple way to deal with both issues is:

This way; all of your cards become Action-Night, like Werewolf. If you return to your Action phase, then you can play your actions like normal Actions. Or you can move on to the Night phase and play them like Night cards.

Thank ya'll! I like the wording GendoIkari suggests of "This turn, your Action cards are also Night cards" as it is clearer while being functionally identical.

I changed the cost to 3 Debt. This is to hopefully make the "use this to make a terrible hand better" part of the card easier to achieve while still preventing this from being automatic. I might bump up the cost to 4 Debt later, I'm kind of on the fence. The original price of $4 was just using Mission as a baseline, but reconsidering it I can see that this is usually weaker. The main concern is to prevent this from getting out of hand with a combination of easy +Buy and the duration attacks that only give you a resource on the second turn, I might be overcautious here though which is why this is at 3 Debt. Feedback re: the new price would be appreciated because I'm still pretty on the fence about it.

Night Hag
+2 Cards
+1 Buy

Cursed Locket
$1
-

I agree that Night Hag is most likely too strong as-is. I like the idea of having an effect that can return you to your buy phase after you've already bought cards, but it should probably be paired with something that makes that actually matter because the majority of the time it won't.

I don't think an Heirloom that turns into a silver in the opening is a good idea because of how bad 4-4 is compared to the other openings. The bottom half is interesting although its condition feels a bit contrived given that there are only 3 cards in the game that can return you to a previous phase.

Updated Submission

Pendant - Action - Treasure - $3
+1 Action +$1

You may play an Action, Treasure, or Night Card from your hand.

You may trash this. If you do, play a non-Duration card you have in play.

Updated Pendant to remove the Silver+ness and it can't play Curses anymore. Now, even if you don't have a reason to play a card out of order, you can still use this as a Village during your action phase. So, it always have some use, albeit it would be the weakest village in the game. For fun, it can be a one-shot crown. The non-duration clause is to prevent confusing situations.

Edit: like always, open to feedback.

This is cool, the bottom effect makes it interesting. I personally would have not included Night cards here but that is just a personal preference for cleaner wording over the very slight effect it would have (I feel like Devil's Workshop and Vampire are the only time it's relevant at all outside of extremely contrived edge cases).

Оverstrain
Event - $2
+1 Buy
Play a card you have in play once again. Trash it.

Give an extra chance to your Sea Hag before it renders useless, or just pay $1 to trash a Copper.

This is cute. It makes Bonfire feel bad, that might be ok though.

Watchdog
Action/Reaction - $4
+1 Coffers
Look through your discard pile.
You may trash a card from it.
You may put a card from it onto your deck
-
When you gain a card, you may play this from your hand

This seems mechanically sound but feels kind of disjointed to me. I feel like it could also cost $3 to be slightly more attractive.

Mummy
- Action/Treasure/Attack/Looter
+.
If it's your action phase, each other player gains a ruins.
If it's your buy phase, set aside up to 3 actions cards costing less than $3 from your hand and play them at the start of your next turn

I think this should be a duration, Prince sets itself aside, which is why it isn't a duration, while this can be assumed to stay in play. The attack is so weak that I honestly see no reason to not just use the useful utility function of the buy phase ability.
I thought about the attack part being weak, but I thought it would still be worth using if you have enough actions and maybe no $2 actions in hand. Maybe the ruins should be topdecked, like sea hag.
"If it's your action phase, each other player reveals the top card of their deck and discards it if it's an Action card, then they gain a ruins on top of their deck."
Then the card gets overly complex. hmmm... I'd consider just dropping the attack, but a lot of times, there aren't any $2 cost actions in the kingdom. Maybe I'll just leave it as-is. It's a weak attack, but still worth using I think.

What if playing it during your action phase also gave you another bonus? That way it would also feel better after the Ruins run out.

$1
When you play this, you may play an Action from your hand, changing its +Card amounts into + $. You may gain a copy of it.
We can do Disciple on a Treasure can't we? You aren't gaining copies of itself, and here +card amounts are chameleoned to help slow cycling and the times you play it. Hopefully the $6 cost and the $1 worth are roughly right for balance.

This feels very awkward to play to me. Saving non-terminal actions for your Buy Phase to use them with this doesn't feel great and using it on terminals floods you with them very easily. I feel like this would still be on the weaker end even at $5.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
  • Respect: +1364
    • View Profile
« Reply #6249 on: July 08, 2020, 11:54:17 pm »
+2

Captain's Quarters, part Village, part Delay/Turtle, with an interesting on-gain. The on-gain is the main idea of the card, the top is just something I came up with to match its theme.

EDIT: Updated downthread.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 08:26:27 pm by mail-mi »
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 327  All

Page created in 0.206 seconds with 21 queries.