Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 327  All

Author Topic: Weekly Design Contests #1 - #100  (Read 1546321 times)

LordBaphomet

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: LordBaphomet
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly Design Contest Thread
« Reply #5975 on: June 09, 2020, 01:20:26 pm »

Sow/Reap update: sow is actually useful if you don't manage to get three, wording updated so you can only get one reap per turn.

Hail Satan, hail yourself!

segura

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1423
    • View Profile
« Reply #5976 on: June 09, 2020, 01:35:59 pm »

I don’t see the appeal of Reap in a world in which Hoard and Treasure Trove exist.

Carline

• Witch
  • Respect: +391
    • View Profile
« Reply #5977 on: June 09, 2020, 02:04:30 pm »

Loom - $4
Action - Attack - Reaction
+$2
At the start of Clean-up, reveal a card from your discard pile and put it onto your deck. If the revealed card is an Attack card, each other player gains a Curse.
-
When you gain a Curse, you may discard this, to gain a Gold.

I think the wording on this is correct?
Why is the effect activated during cleanup? The effect is mostly the same if it's immediate.

Good point, I think I’d just been looking at improve for some fun timing things but it’s not really necessary.

Here’s it updated then:
Loom - $4
+$2
You may reveal a card from your discard pile and put it onto your deck. If the revealed card is an Attack card, each other player gains a Curse.
-

I think you should add from where the card is discarded, like the wording in Market Square.

I presume it's from the hand, so it would be:

"When you gain a Curse, you may discard this from your hand to gain a Gold."

I was following the wording used on Sleigh and Beggar but I think you might be right. The wording as it appears for Market Square and Trader both apply to gaining a card whereas the two I looked at required discarding effects. I can’t imagine leaving of wording out will result in many issues - how could you discard it if it’s in your deck/discard? Even still, here is my updated entry:

Loom - $4
+$2
You may reveal a card from your discard pile and put it onto your deck. If the revealed card is an Attack card, each other player gains a Curse.
-
When you gain a Curse, you may discard this from your hand to gain a Gold.

You are right, the text "from your hand" is not needed. However, not exactly for the reasons you pointed. You could discard a card from many places, including your deck, and it indeed would be an issue, but now I realize that Dominion rulebook makes it clear:

"Discard" – unless otherwise specified, discarded cards come from the player’s hand."

So, I don't know for sure why Market Square has the wording "from your hand". Maybe to make it clear you can't discard it if it is the trashed card?

lompeluiten

• Bishop
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #5978 on: June 10, 2020, 09:15:54 am »

Gold Miner $4
+1 action
+1 buy
You may gain a copper to your hand
If 1 supply pile is empty, you may gain a silver to your hand instead
If 2 supply pile is empty, you may gain a gold to your hand instead

Until first pile be empty, Candlestick Maker is virtually strictly better than it (except edge cases, like Bank).
Have you seen the City. That one goes from the worst village to the best laboratory.

Now I also wonder when I would pick it. A buy in an engine is never wrong. Would you buy it if you expect 1 pile going out fast... maybe. Defintly if you could upgrade it immidialty with another card. If you get attacked a lot, burn down a pile and get silver to keep roling. And if you expect that 2 piles will be empty quickly you would by it.

The question is, are there enough edge cases that you can make it work. I don't know yet.

You can at least stack Cities as a makeshift village before they become labs. Gold Miner feels it's only useful in a slog, buying it when the curses are about to run out. It's really a non-terminal silver that gains silvers, not exactly amazing, and when you're gaining Golds it's a bit too late in the game to use them anyway.

Can it go to $3? I think it's too weak at $4 but it might be more interesting at that price point.
$3 would be better. Changed the wording also a bit and changed they buy into a card

Gold Miner $3
+1 action
+1 card
You may take one of the following cards in hand:
a Copper
a Silver if 1 supply pile is empty
a Gold if 2 supply piles are empty.

I think that change would be better. Without support card you get the choice: "Would I delude my deck for just that 1 cash I need now...".

It still draws you out of a sloth, helps with alternate VP like gardens and Feadoms, and helps if you have a little too much to trash with cards like catapult or improve.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 09:34:34 am by lompeluiten »

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
  • Respect: +1364
    • View Profile
« Reply #5979 on: June 10, 2020, 10:48:24 am »
+1

24-hour (ish) warning!
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

scolapasta

• Minion
  • Respect: +734
    • View Profile
« Reply #5980 on: June 10, 2020, 11:57:58 pm »
+1

OK, here's v2 of my card:

The feedback on the card was that it was too slow and boring (based on DVX outback).

So now you can trash any $3 (so you don't need to buy silvers) and it gains to the hand. I had also considered to make at start of buy, but feel the above two changes are enough of a buff.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

alion8me

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: alion8me
  • Respect: +178
    • View Profile
« Reply #5981 on: June 11, 2020, 12:33:55 am »
+1

Midas Touch
When you gain an Action card, gain a Gold. When you play a Gold, return it to its pile.

Project
$5

segura

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5982 on: June 11, 2020, 01:45:35 am »

This would be nearly identical and simpler via Spoils. It also would not brute force the game into engine play.

Something_Smart

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: S_Smart
  • Respect: +185
    • View Profile
« Reply #5983 on: June 11, 2020, 12:16:59 pm »
+2

Also, it instapiles golds and horses with Livery :X

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #5984 on: June 11, 2020, 03:47:00 pm »
+4

Hoarder
$6
Action
Trash a card from your hand. For each $2 it costs (round down), choose one: +1 Card, +1 Action; +2 Cards; gain a Gold.

I like this as a Salvager-family TFB. I like the flexibility this gives you over Upgrade as well. The Gold-gaining synergizes with itself because Golds give you quite the nice benefit with this card. Trashing starting Estates for Gold is unlike any card except transmute, but I think at $6 it’s balanced.

RAISER • • Night
If you have more Action cards in play than Treasure cards, +2 Villagers.
If don't, gain a Gold.

I’m not sure how I feel about this card. +2 Villagers seems weak for a $5 card, and in an engine this is what you’re going to get out of it. It seems like a good BM enabler as well, it’s something nice you can pick up when you have $5 that isn’t a silver. Overall I think it’s a little weak? Not bad though.

Bounty - Event, $5 cost.
Trash a card from your hand. Gain a card costing up to $2 more than it. If there's no other copy of it in the trash, gain a Gold.
-
Setup: trash a Copper and an Estate from the Supply.

At first, I missed that this was an event. I think it works much better as an event than an Action card. I worry that this covers some of the same ground that Enhance already covers. Also it seems a little bit too easy to mill Provinces with it. I like the “no other copy in the trash” clause, though, it is unique and I think it works here.

Barman - Action $5
If you have a Gold on your tavern mat, put it into your hand. Otherwise, +$1 and gain 2 Golds onto your tavern mat.

I think your self-critique is right--this is a little too-much better than Explorer. This works 2/3 times, and even when it doesn’t work you still get +$1. I wonder if there’s a different bonus you can give instead of +$1 to make it a little weaker but still good--maybe +1 Buy?

Way of the Buffalo - Way
You may discard a Gold from your hand to gain a Gold.

I like this one. This essentially gives you a Gold for the price of Silver, as long as you already have a Gold in-hand. It’s weak, but most ways are supposed to be weakish, and it’s unique. I like it.

Reverend (Action, $5)

+$2
+1 Buy

Trash a card from your hand. For the rest of this turn, when you trash a card, gain a Gold.

I like this card as well. It is a nice priest variant, and I like that it doesn’t work on its first trash. I wonder if stacking it is too good of a payoff, but it’s hard to stack due to its terminalness. I think it’s balanced for its price though.

Forecast
Event - $3
+1 Buy
Gain a Gold. Each other player gains a Spoils.

I think this would be good enough without the +1 Buy. Gold for $3 is already pretty cheap. Also, as was noted in the thread, sometimes a vanishing Gold is better than a real Gold. I do like the concept though, and it’s pretty simple too, which is good.

Secluded Village
$5 - Action/Reserve

+1 Card
+3 Actions
Put this on your Tavern mat.
-
When you have no Actions left during your Action phase, you may call this, to gain a Gold.

This seems pretty weak. This has the same cost as Bustling Village (granted, it’s not part of a split pile) and is much weaker. You usually want more Villages than Golds in your deck, but this makes you gain Gold every time you want to get your village back. I almost wonder if it would work the other way around. But then it’s a lot like Coin of the Realm, so maybe not. I like the concept though.

Amalgam
Event - $0
Trash an Action card and a Treasure card from play. If you did, gain a Gold.

This is really nice with Necropolis (well, so are Ways and a few Events) and other cheap actions. I would happily trash a Pearl Diver and a Copper for a Gold. I think giving Gold this alternate cost is cool and I like the concept and it seems balanced.

Opera House - Action $4
+2 Cards
Choose one twice, you get the first option, each other player gets the second option: gain a Gold; or +1 Coffers; or reveal the top 2 cards of your deck and add one to your hand.

I think this is balanced. I really don’t have much else to say about it. I like that it’s not as game-dominating as Governor.

Dwarf Miner  • • Action
You may gain a Gold. If you did not, trash a card from your hand to gain a card costing up to more.

In games using this, when you play a Gold, return it to the Supply and gain a Spoils.

I’m not sure how I feel about the “in games using this” clause. I feel like it would be better as a “while this is in play” so that other strategies that involve using golds for money aren’t completely crushed, especially if there is no other virtual money in the game. The card on top is strong, but the below-the-line weakens it enough so that I think it’s good.

Minecart - Action $5
You may discard 2 cards to gain a Gold.
You may gain a Silver.
You may gain a Copper to your hand.
Then, +$1 per card you’ve gained this turn.

This seems bonkers. It also seems like a huge BM enabler, because with taking every option you’re up +$4 for this turn and you have added $6 to your deck. I could see it being used in an engine for TFB purposes, but overall I think it’s a little too powerful, especially if you can stack it.

Loom - $4
+$2
-

The attack card that only works if you have more than 1. I’ve always liked this idea and think this is a good implementation. I like the reaction too; I misread it at first to be a “when you would gain a Curse... instead gain a Gold” but I like that the gold comes with the curse instead of instead of.

Sow - Action-Duration, $4
+1 Card
+1 Action

At the start of your next turn, if there are three or more of this in play, discard all Sow in play and gain a Reap to your hand. Otherwise, +$1

Reap - Treasure $6
Worth $2
Gain a Gold.
(This is not in the supply)

As worded, you still get 1 Reap per Sow in play, which is crazy. It’s way too easy to line up 3 cantrips (or more!) and get +$6 to your current hand. It also feels like Reap is treading over what Hoard and Treasure Trove have already done better.

Gold Miner $3
+1 action
+1 card
You may take one of the following cards in hand:
a Copper
a Silver if 1 supply pile is empty
a Gold if 2 supply piles are empty.

A cantrip Copper-gainer. Ehhh.... seems weakish at best. I don’t think I’d want this outside of slog games like IGG rushes which aren’t really a thing anymore. The gold-gaining never ends up meaning much I think because the game is so close to over by the time 2 supply piles are empty.

Bursary - Project $6
At the start of your turn, you may trash a card costing $3 from your hand to gain a Gold to your hand.

I like that you don’t just have to trash Silvers now. It seems decent, though I don’t know how many times I’d actually use it in a game. I think most of the time when I’d buy this, I’d rather just buy the Gold right out.

Midas Touch
When you gain an Action card, gain a Gold. When you play a Gold, return it to its pile.

Project
$5

Seems cool, but as someone else pointed out, this instapiles the Golds and Horses with Livery. And as another person pointed out, I wonder if this wouldn’t work just as well with “when you gain an Action card, gain a Spoils.” That solves both problems, I think.

Goblin • $4 • Action
You may trash a Treasure
from your hand.
If you trashed a Gold,
choose one: +4 Cards; or +3 Actions; or +1 Buy and +$3; or gain a Gold.

If you trashed something other than Gold, gain a Gold.

This has a lot of stuff going on. I think the "gain a gold" option on the Gold-trashing is just extra words that could easily be removed. I like the options that you have for trashing a Gold because none of them are particularly strong, but the versatility is good. This seems a little too strong for $4 and too weak for $5. Maybe get rid of the actions option? Not sure at this point how to weaken it without making it too weak though. I like the concept!

Runners-up
Way of the Buffalo, by grrgrrgrr
Amalgam, by grep
Reverend, by mandioca15

Winner
Loom, by Marpharos! I’ve always loved the concept of the attack that doesn’t attack all the time, and this does that very well. And I think the reaction is well-balanced and fun. Congrats!

« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 04:03:18 pm by mail-mi »
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Carline

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #5985 on: June 11, 2020, 04:22:29 pm »

I’m not sure how I feel about this card. +2 Villagers seems weak for a $5 card, and in an engine this is what you’re going to get out of it. It seems like a good BM enabler as well, it’s something nice you can pick up when you have $5 that isn’t a silver. Overall I think it’s a little weak? Not bad though.

I don't think two Villagers given by a non-terminal  every time you play it is weak at $5, due to the reliability Villagers bring to your deck, enabling you to draw your deck even with only terminals in starting hand.

See this quote of DXV in Secret History about a Renaissance outtake:

There was a village that was, cantrip, +1 Villager; man it's fine, you can argue about, does it need to cost $5, but it's nice. The village that's always there when you need it.

segura

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5986 on: June 11, 2020, 05:13:04 pm »

Dude, a cantrip that gains a Villager and a Treasure that gains 2 Villagers are far from the same.

Marpharos

• Baron
  • Respect: +54
    • View Profile
« Reply #5987 on: June 11, 2020, 05:24:46 pm »
+2

Awesome, thanks for the win mail-mi!

Challenge #77 - You're just my type!

I like cards that do things with other cards - specifically naming a type to interact with so that's what we'll be looking for this time! Design a card that interacts with card types. The card may reveal (like Courtier or Magpie), gain (like Ironworks), discard (like Beggar or Crop Rotation), trash (like Forager or Catapult), or something else for a benefit. Landscape-shaped things qualify too. As long as there is a dependence on another card's type, we're good to go. Abilities that name a specific card would not qualify (Curse is the exception to this though).

Carline

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #5988 on: June 11, 2020, 05:43:29 pm »

Dude, a cantrip that gains a Villager and a Treasure that gains 2 Villagers are far from the same.

Yeah, I know. I only use this example to show how good Villagers uses in future turns are. The only difference between cantrip Villager and regular Village is that you can spend that action in a future turn.

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LibraryAdventurer
  • I wish my username had the links like it once did.
  • Respect: +1674
    • View Profile
« Reply #5989 on: June 11, 2020, 06:17:10 pm »
+3

I'm pretty sure this qualifies for what you said, but let me know if it doesn't.
Goblin City
$5 Action-Atttack-Looter
+1 Card
+2 Actions
Each other player may discard an Action card from their hand. If they don't, they gain a Ruins into their hand.
-
This costs $1 less if you have any Ruins in play.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 06:19:58 pm by LibraryAdventurer »

spineflu

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: spineflu
  • Head Empty, Heart Worms, Can't Lose
  • Respect: +1349
    • View Profile
    • my instagram, where i paint things
« Reply #5990 on: June 11, 2020, 07:06:06 pm »

modified downthread

I made a Harvest variant that gives you a VP when you dud. In base-set-only games it maxes out @ $6 (Moat, Curse, Treasure, Victory, Action-Attack) but uh with Empires or Nocturne or sets with more types, you can get a little more out of it.
Larder • $5 • Action
Reveal cards from your deck until you reveal a card with an already revealed type.
+$1 per unique type revealed. Discard the revealed cards.

If only one type was revealed, +1%.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 09:33:21 am by spineflu »

X-tra

• Witch
  • Text under avatar
  • Respect: +1113
    • View Profile
    • a
« Reply #5991 on: June 11, 2020, 07:37:26 pm »

I think your self-critique is right--this is a little too-much better than Explorer. This works 2/3 times, and even when it doesn’t work you still get +$1. I wonder if there’s a different bonus you can give instead of +$1 to make it a little weaker but still good--maybe +1 Buy?

Heh. In retrospect, it seems way too good in comparison to Explorer, even more so than when I first made that assumption! Y’know what, I think even without a little bonus during the buffer turns in which Barman doesn’t gain a Gold, the card would've been a-okay. But thanks for the comments!

And congrats to Marpharos! Still relatively new here and already snatching a win like that. Awesome! :)

Here, for this week, I propose a kind-of Horn of Plenty variant:

This one doesn’t care about the number of differently named cards in play, but rather draws the appeal from the differently named types in play. As a basic Action → Treasure → Night + Attack turn, Hoarder will grant you a card costing up to , aka a Workshop. But toss in a lil’ Reaction or perhaps a Victory-hybrid card, and you’ve already got yourself a gainer, plus a neat Attack on the side! Takes some setup though. Yes, you may gain a Province free of charge with this if you’re crazy enough to put in play a nice collection of cards with 8 different types. Action, Ruin, Duration, Reaction, Victory, Treasure, Night, Attack might be such an example (Ruined Village into Caravan Guard into Harem into Hoarder, for instance). But at this point, you kinda deserve it for that insane setup.

That too good or...?
Bottom text

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LibraryAdventurer
  • I wish my username had the links like it once did.
  • Respect: +1674
    • View Profile
« Reply #5992 on: June 11, 2020, 08:20:49 pm »
+2

Blacksmith
Action - $5
+3 Cards
Discard a card. If it's a(n)...
Action, +2 Actions
Treasure, +$2
Victory Card, +2 Cards
-
You can only buy this if you have an Action in play
This could easily cost $6 (or <8>) IMO. It reminds me of an outtake which was $5cost, +2 Cards, +$2 which (IIRC) Donald said seemed strong and uninteresting. This is definitely more interesting, but if that outtake was strong, this is super strong. "Discard one victory card for a total of +5 Cards" can sometimes be big on its own, and this is way more flexible than that, so it will always be big.

-
X-tra's Hoarder seems a little too strong also (not as much as Blacksmith). Vampire has the drawback of only being able to gain and attack every other time you play it (kind of, but you know what I mean. -and its attack is usually not as strong). With one Action-Duration or Action-Reaction (etc.), this can easily gain $5 cards and give out curses every time you play it, all without spending an action.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 08:26:56 pm by LibraryAdventurer »

X-tra

• Witch
  • Text under avatar
  • Respect: +1113
    • View Profile
    • a
« Reply #5993 on: June 11, 2020, 08:30:26 pm »
+2

X-tra's Hoarder seems a little too strong also (not as much as Blacksmith). Vampire has the drawback of only being able to gain and attack every other time you play it (kind of, but you know what I mean. -and its attack is usually not as strong). With one Action-Duration or Action-Reaction (etc.), this can easily gain $5 cards and give out curses every time you play it, all without spending an action.
My biggest fear is the Cursing part indeed. I think I might cull the Attack so it is more tame. But I definitely do not want to drop the Attack part altogether. I need Hoarder to have two types so that it helps itself to gain stuff. I could make it a discard Attack to deter other players' Hoarders (they'll have less cards on their turn to collect different card types). I might do a V2 if I'm further convinced that it really is too strong as it is.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 08:32:06 pm by X-tra »
Bottom text

scolapasta

• Minion
  • Respect: +734
    • View Profile
« Reply #5994 on: June 11, 2020, 09:38:29 pm »
+2

[v0.4 (and official contest entry) posted here]

Here's a card I actually created a long time ago and have been saving for the right week, Iron Bridge:

Iron Bridge - Action - $5

Gain a card costing up to $4.
-
While this is in play, cards that share a type with the gained card cost $2 less.

It's "While this in play", so it's not too strong with TR variants.

(sharp eyed readers may notice its v0.2; the unposted v0.1 had only a $1 reduction and cost $4, but it felt much more interesting to have a $2 reduction, since the buy type was restricted.)

« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 03:13:23 pm by scolapasta »
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

[TP] Inferno

• Golem
  • I have no +Buys :(
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #5995 on: June 11, 2020, 10:39:18 pm »

My biggest fear is the Cursing part indeed. I think I might cull the Attack so it is more tame. But I definitely do not want to drop the Attack part altogether. I need Hoarder to have two types so that it helps itself to gain stuff. I could make it a discard Attack to deter other players' Hoarders (they'll have less cards on their turn to collect different card types). I might do a V2 if I'm further convinced that it really is too strong as it is.
I'm not sure, but would this need an anti-Victory card clause as well? There is a reason Horn Of Plenty has one.
Counting House is the best card in the game. Change my mind.

[TP] Inferno

• Golem
  • I have no +Buys :(
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #5996 on: June 11, 2020, 10:50:31 pm »

As for my entry:

Repurpose
$4
Action-Duration
+1 Action
Trash a card from your hand. For each card type it had (Action, Attack etc.), +1 Card now and at the start of your next turn.

If you trash a card with one type, it's a Caravan. If you trash a card with 2 types, it's a Lab-Wharf. 3 types and it gets crazy. Feedback is welcome as always, lemme know if it needs to cost $5 or not.
Counting House is the best card in the game. Change my mind.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #5997 on: June 11, 2020, 11:39:56 pm »
+2

As for my entry:

Repurpose
$4
Action-Duration
+1 Action
Trash a card from your hand. For each card type it had (Action, Attack etc.), +1 Card now and at the start of your next turn.

If you trash a card with one type, it's a Caravan. If you trash a card with 2 types, it's a Lab-Wharf. 3 types and it gets crazy. Feedback is welcome as always, lemme know if it needs to cost $5 or not.

I mean, this feels significantly better than caravan, yeah ? It's a caravan and you get to trash, and sometimes it's  better than caravan.

pubby

• Minion
  • Respect: +1046
    • View Profile
« Reply #5998 on: June 11, 2020, 11:43:11 pm »

I guess once you run out of stuff to trash, it becomes worse than caravan.

Aquila

• Minion
  • Respect: +764
    • View Profile
« Reply #5999 on: June 12, 2020, 03:18:35 am »
+4

Here's a card I actually created a long time ago and have been saving for the right week, Iron Bridge:

Iron Bridge - Action - $5

Gain a card costing up to $4.
-
While this is in play, cards that share a type with the gained card cost $2 less.

It's "While this in play", so it's not too strong with TR variants.

(sharp eyed readers may notice its v0.2; the unposted v0.1 had only a $1 reduction and cost $4, but it felt much more interesting to have a $2 reduction, since the buy type was restricted.)
If you throne this, which card's types are being reduced?

My entry:
Tutor - Action Duration, $3 cost.
+1 Card
+1 Action

You may set aside a card from your hand. At the start of your next turn, if it is a...
Victory, discard it and +1 Card;
Action, play it;
Neither type, trash it.
My oldest fan card in its newest form. It does everything an engine likes (apart from trashing Nights but you don't have to do that) but it's slow. With Action Victories, I'm hoping I'm right in saying that they would be discarded, then stop-move applies and they can't then be played.
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 327  All

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 21 queries.