Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 327  All

Author Topic: Weekly Design Contests #1 - #100  (Read 1546978 times)

kru5h

• Duke
  • Respect: +372
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly Design Contest Thread
« Reply #4950 on: March 04, 2020, 02:04:08 am »

My entry for the one-shot contest:

Changed to King:

« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 12:01:24 am by kru5h »

somekindoftony

• Bishop
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #4951 on: March 04, 2020, 07:03:25 am »
+2

Sycophants.
They provide a cheap way to gain gold. You have to buy one, play it and then gain another Sycophant that turn, but doing so gives you the chance to also pick up a gold at effectively half price or with the use of a workshop. The problem is that it comes with a Sycophant. One Sycophant is a handy enabler but several are a nuisance. Because the second ability still applies you may want to play two Sycophants in a  turn in order to gain two golds when you buy a Sycophant, but you'll still have to add more Sycophants to your deck.
That might be gibberish. I've had a long day.
I've priced this to be on par with other 3 cards like Market Square but also Tunnel that can gain golds but its different enough that I am not sure 3 is right.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 07:08:11 am by somekindoftony »

Gazbag

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Gazbag
  • Respect: +1003
    • View Profile
« Reply #4952 on: March 04, 2020, 01:16:51 pm »
+1

The first play is a bad sifty thing, but then subsequent plays are like double Masquerades. The idea being it can be an absurd trasher with some village support but it takes a while to get it going so you still might be better off just opening with a normal trasher, it might have to cost $3 but I don't think that's a huge deal. It's also trying to be different by having the first play be weaker.

X-tra

• Witch
  • Text under avatar
  • Respect: +1113
    • View Profile
    • a
« Reply #4953 on: March 04, 2020, 02:07:55 pm »
+1

My idea, Lessor/Bogus Lands. Bogus Lands are not in the Supply and can be gained through a Lessor (although you probably don't want 'em), just like an out-of-Supply Madman can be gained through an Hermit.

The "one shot" ability here is that playing a second Lessor will fail the "If it isn't a Victory card" clause and will trash itself, because the top card of all of your opponents will now be a Victory-typed Bogus Lands. So, you can't overload your opponent's next hand with Bogus Lands. You can only do that once per turn.

Edit: Thought about this overnight. Technically, Lessor can lose its one-shot ability and be played multiple times a turn if you do something like this: Village > Lessor > Spy > Lessor.
You’d have to discard at least one of your opponents’ Bogus Lands that’s been top decked with your first Lessor with the aid of Spy. Then, your second Lessor could hit a non-Victory card and be used twice (or more) in the same round. Those situations, however, are rare and most of the time, Lessor will be a one-shot. If this is something you are willing to accept, Kudasai, then I’ll leave the Lessor as it is. Otherwise, I will reword it, or change my entry entirely if it becomes too heavy and/or too complicated. :)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 10:01:06 am by X-tra »
Bottom text

scolapasta

• Minion
  • Respect: +734
    • View Profile
« Reply #4954 on: March 04, 2020, 02:42:29 pm »
+2

I have a double whammy - Meadow, an Action-Victory card with a once per turn effect that can gain a Unicorn, a Night-Reserve, also with a once per turn effect. Boom!

As always, I'm open to feedback and there's definitely room for some tweaking:

Meadow:
• it just felt like it should be some sort of Victory, like Pasture, but 1 VP per Unicorn was too strong, so am trying 1/2 a VP.
• Is it OK as a cantrip?
• Gain the unicorn to discard, deck, or hand
• is $4 too cheap? I guess it depends on the final strength of Unicorn.

Unicorn:
• should it do something (small) if you can't put it on your Tavern mat? I kind of like that if you have multiple, the second is a stop card. (especially considering they make your meadows more VP)
• I considered only allowing calling Unicorn on your turn, but I like the idea that you might use it as defense against some attacks. If you call on another players turn, like Caravan Guard, the +1 Action does not do anything for you. (also if you call during Buy phase, barring Villa, or Night phase)
• [EDIT] on 2nd thought: is +2 Cards, +1 Action too strong for a card you call (i.e. is this effectively the same as playing +3 cards, +2 actions?) The challenge is I want to Keep the flexibility that you can a) call it when you have no actions to get another actions, b) get two cards when you call it during Treasure phase, Night phase, or someone else's turn. While still keeping the text simple! Maybe something like "You may call this for +1 Card. If it's your Action phase +1 Action; otherwise, +1 Card."

Secret History:
• I like the idea of Night-Reserves (see my recent Gondolier), and thought the idea of a powerful Reserve that could only uniquely be set aside was interesting. Thematically, I liked the idea of a Unicorn, but clearly, you shouldn't be able to buy a Unicorn, so it became a non supply pile.
• I honestly can't remember if I came up with the called benefit before or after the Horses preview (I think maybe at first it was going to be +2 Cards, +2 Actions), but once the preview came out, I was very happy with the serendipity and changed to +1 Action.
• After that it has been a matter of tweaking Meadow, which as you can see from the questions above is still ongoing.
I like this a lot, especially the combination of an Action-Victory with a Night-Reserve. But it is likely too strong. It is basically a cantrip that handgains a next turn (or later) Lost City.  The only downside is that you do not want too many Meadows lest the Unicorns become dead.
Perhaps make Unicorn just +1 Card and +1 Action or +2 Cards ?

Yeah, after posting (see the EDIT), I realized that the idea of Horse's "+2 Cards, +1 Action" is way too strong when calling a card (i.e. not using either an action or a card from your hand). It's the equivalent of +3 Cards, +2 Actions, even better than Lost City! To match Horse, really it should be just +1 Card, which is a factor in the change I made (see below). I did also consider both your options and even had a hybrid depending on phase, but ultimately decided I didn't need the action.

I am not sure what you meant by not too many Meadows making Unicorns dead (the Unicorn gain is optional). You still may not want too many Meadows, but assuming you end up with 2 Unicorns, it's a slightly weaker Mill - and you could at some point make a run to get two more Unicorns. (actually this could combo well with the new Bounty Hunter)

Anyway, here's the latest Unicorn:

So, now:
• no longer gives an action (horses, other than Trust Steed, don't either)
• you have to trash a victory card
• how many cards you get depends on the cost of that trashed card

Early on, you can use it to replace Estates with a card. BUT if you choose to trash a Meadow, you get +2 cards. (maybe you even try to pull something crazy like trash a Province for +4? Rare, but imagine a scenario where getting the +4 cards would allow you to buy the two remaining provinces, instead of just 1)

Thematically, Meadows allow you to lure Unicorns to your Dominion. You can them tame one by "reserving" it. And when it's time to use their power, the more land they use up, the more benefit they provide!

Some things I considered but (at least for now) decided against:
• changing Meadow to be 1 VP per unicorn (now that you're likely need to trash Meadows); still seems too much, but maybe worth playtesting
• changing Meadow to $3 so you could start double Meadow - might be worth it, but then Meadows would only give +1 card
• allowing you to reserve more than one Unicorn - Meadow would still be once per turn for the contest, but I still like the double whammy, plus the theme of only being able to tame one Unicorn at a time.

Hopefully this makes this better; at the vey least, it's more interesting.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 10:05:56 pm by scolapasta »
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

Violet CLM

• Moneylender
  • Respect: +444
    • View Profile
« Reply #4955 on: March 04, 2020, 07:57:13 pm »
+2

Cask of Amontillado - $2 - Action

Exile your hand.

kru5h

• Duke
  • Respect: +372
    • View Profile
« Reply #4956 on: March 06, 2020, 12:36:58 am »
+4

My old card was kind of boring. I'm changing my entry to King.

Edit: I had to fix the wording:

« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 12:01:04 am by kru5h »

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LibraryAdventurer
  • I wish my username had the links like it once did.
  • Respect: +1674
    • View Profile
« Reply #4957 on: March 07, 2020, 02:29:31 am »
+2

My old card was kind of boring. I'm changing my entry to King.

This is the first* new card I saw this week that fixed the problem** with King's Court. I like it.
Honestly, though, I think it'd be better if it cost 7 and each option was once per turn instead of the card doing nothing if you've played a King already, but then I don't know if it would qualify for this week's contest...
(*The second obviously is Mastermind)
(**Some call it the 'fun' of King's Court. I disagree strongly enough to never play with it IRL.)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 02:32:47 am by LibraryAdventurer »

Kudasai

• Witch
  • Respect: +289
    • View Profile
« Reply #4958 on: March 07, 2020, 06:06:50 pm »
+2

Just a heads up. I have to judge this weeks contest a little earlier than normal, so expect that to happen sometime Sunday (3/8/20) around 18:00 boardtime (EST). Which I guess is about 24 hours from now. So 24 hour warning everybody! Sorry for any inconvenience.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 06:22:25 pm by Kudasai »

somekindoftony

• Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4959 on: March 07, 2020, 07:53:27 pm »

Just a heads up. I have to judge this weeks contest a little earlier than normal, so expect that to happen sometime Sunday (3/8/20) around 18:00 boardtime (EST). Which I guess is about 24 hours from now. So 24 hour warning everybody! Sorry for any inconvenience.

No worries. I'm happy with my card (Sycophant). I'm also aware that while handy at the start of the game it's second effect wont even work once the Sycophant pile empties because more can't be gained (except, I guess, from the trash if possible). I like that. Makes it a stepping stone card that you don't actually want to keep and one which you have to seriously consider if you want to trigger the second ability more than once per game.
And I find it funny when I accidentally wreck my own decks which this card could feasibly do.

majiponi

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4960 on: March 08, 2020, 12:37:30 am »

Mad Fairy
cost $2 - Action
Once per turn: +1 card per a card you have in hand.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4961 on: March 08, 2020, 12:38:59 pm »

Final tweaks for Meadow / Unicorn:

I went from Unicorn being too strong to too weak (albeit I hope more interesting). With Estate it's just replaces the Estate from your hand, which is fine enough. With Meadows it's effectively just +1 Card (outside of the trashing), since Meadow is a cantrip.

I considered discarding, making a no brainer to discard a duchy or province. But I still prefer trashing so:

So now, it will replace Estate +1 card, replace Meadow (again, which is meaningless) and +2 Cards, and significantly more powerful for duchies and provinces. Of course, you'd still need to use a buy to get that duchy* in the first place.

* I can imagine this scenario, which I think sounds interesting: you buy a duchy, not wanting to buy the 2nd to last province. On a future turn, do you consider trashing that duchy for +5 cards and try to double province?

Put another way, it's a reserve Apprentice that's restricted to Victory cards.

And Meadow drops to $3 so as to not give too many +cards. If someone wants to open double Meadow, so be it. (They risk getting them both together and only being able to get 1 Unicorn, and even if not, they might still get both Unicorns in the same turn.)

« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 12:42:20 pm by scolapasta »
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

Kudasai

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4962 on: March 08, 2020, 06:20:55 pm »
+2

Apologies, but judging is going to be delayed for about 7 hours. I'm just about wrapped up here, but wanna give each card one last good look. Also, I think the site has been having some issues, so I wanna make sure people have had a chance to get their last minute entries in!

[TP] Inferno

• Golem
  • I have no +Buys :(
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #4963 on: March 08, 2020, 07:12:02 pm »
+1

Apologies, but judging is going to be delayed for about 7 hours. I'm just about wrapped up here, but wanna give each card one last good look. Also, I think the site has been having some issues, so I wanna make sure people have had a chance to get their last minute entries in!
All good. Take as much time as you need.
Counting House is the best card in the game. Change my mind.

Kudasai

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4964 on: March 09, 2020, 03:32:53 pm »
+2

CONTEST #64 RESULTS

Another round of apologies are in order for yet another delay. I’ve suddenly come down with an illness and thought it best to rest last night versus finish this up. But even with the delays I’m still coming in at just under 7 days from the last results posting! Ultimately I didn’t get to write as comprehensive of a review for each entry as I would have liked, but hopefully there is enough here to work off of. If anyone is looking for more feedback please just personal message me!

Spectacle - NoMoreFun (http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18987.msg825192#msg825192)
$3 cost Lost City on first play, but with a very sharp power drop-off on all future plays. Generally this will lead to players only grabbing 1 or 2 of these. Clever players who can avoid collisions may try for 3. The rewards may be worth the risk. In general though I believe if a card is going to offer a big pay-off it has to be earned and not given immediately. Crossroads is a good example. The big pay-off is good drawing power, which potentially gets better with each play. The once per turn effect of getting Actions is just there to help with that.

Mountaintop Outpost - [TP] Inferno (http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18987.msg825206#msg825206)
Certainly feels like it favors Big Money. Could help accelerate Engine play, but you’d need a decent mix of Treasures to make that work. This could be fun if two things happen: (1) BM isn’t sped up too much and (2) this works with some sort of hybrid Treasure-Action engine. I can only speculate, but I think this will almost only ever work with the former. Maybe if it gave a bit of base coin to spend for your next turn? This might expand the number of ways players can use this.

Barter - mandioca15 (http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18987.msg825280#msg825280)
This can occur more than once per turn. Play Barter, gain a card through an Action that comes with a cheaper card from Barter, play another Barter, etc, etc. But barring that this is just a cheaper, weaker Haggler. The cheaper gain happening once per turn could be a buff though. Hagglers forced, cheaper gain on every card gained can be a bit rough.

Craftsman - grep (http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18987.msg825291#msg825291)
A cheap cantrip with no immediate benefit, but with potential rewards later on in the game. I think the key to pulling cards like this off is making sure they are only viable at most 50% of the time and I think this achieves that. Players will have to think hard about if the buildup is worth it. Even when this isn’t viable as a gainer, cantrips have a wide range of uses now-a-days. “Ways” being the most recent! Throwing the cantrip portion on the bottom is clever and really accentuates the once per turn aspect.

Samoyed - spineflu (http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18987.msg825298#msg825298)
Strong first play and then a big fall-off. Similar issues could arise as with NoMoreFun’s Spectacle. Please see that for more info!

Regent - D782802859 (http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18987.msg825303#msg825303)
Clever use of the once per turn effect! Being able to do three good things only once is interesting, but I wish the choice being made had more of an impact. For instance, maybe the first time you play this you get an enhanced version of whatever choice you make. As it stands though, there is certainly incentive to grab 3-5 of these to make sure you’re getting all of the effects. I didn’t factor this into my judgement, but the effects do seem too strong.

Bell Tower - Aquila (http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18987.msg825306#msg825306)
Always ahead of the curb. First with Villager tokens and now with converting +Cards into +Coin. You generally want draw power early in your turn and coin later, but the fun part about this is trying to get the timing on that transition correct. Affecting all draw from all cards seems a bit hard to work around, but it does give 4 cards or 4 coins. Knocking it down to 3 each and having it only effect itself might be more manageable. 

King - Kru5h (http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18987.msg825351#msg825351)
As with a few other cards on here, the main issue with this is that it has limited functionality after it’s first play. You probably only really want 1 for this reason, but being a $6 cost you might only want 1 anyways. The fact that it can gain itself really pushes a player to try and run a deck with more than one. I do enjoy this aspect.

Sycophant - somekindoftony (http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18987.msg825373#msg825373)
An interesting twist on a card that wants to avoid collisions with itself. The influx of Golds makes that statistically more viable. Although I have had some issues with cards that have limited functionality after the first play, I do like the Gold gaining aspect of this and that it is contingent on gaining more Sycophants Certainly fancy, but the hope is that it’s also functional.

Hierophant - Gazbag (http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18987.msg825409#msg825409)
I think you summed your card up nicely! I really like the power arch of this throughout the game. Starts off mediocre, gets really good, but then weaker than it started. How fast you go through that progression is completely up to you the player as well. Even with no ability to get extra Actions, this is just useful enough that you might get it for $2. What I really enjoy is that no matter how the card is functioning, it will always be deck neutral. A little touch that helps with developing strategies around it.

Lessor/Bogus Lands - X-tra (http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18987.msg825412#msg825412)
As you pointed out, this can technically be played more than once, but I’ll judge it as if it could not be. :) Bogus Lands is quite brutal. A stop card you can’t trash, although now there are options to get rid of them via Exciling. Even so, players will generally have no answer for dealing with all the Bogus Lands they are getting. They do sort of self defend, but I’m not sure how that will play out. Building anything around Lessor’s Victory card cost reduction seems wonky as you can lose them at any point, so you probably only want 1 or 2 Lessors purely to junk your opponents. I appreciate all the subtle interactions the mechanics of Lessor and Bogus Lands offer, but I don’t really see all the un-trashable junking and emphasis on building a mega-turn with that junk in your deck working out. If you’ve done any playtesting I’d love to hear how it went though!

Cask of Amontillado - Violet CLM (http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18987.msg825451#msg825451)
A severely buffed Chapel. Could be some opportunities to build a bit of an engine in an attempt to get more than 4 cards on your Exile mat per turn. Mainly I think you just get this early and play it as often as possible. Where Chapel falls off and can have some collision issues early on this has none of those problems. Probably too good to be fun.

Mad Fairy - majiponi (http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18987.msg825925#msg825925)
Powerful, even for a once per use, but ultimately I believe it runs into issues not having any functionality afterwards.

Meadow / Unicorn - scolapasta (http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18987.msg825964#msg825964)
There’s a lot of good early game functionality here. Trashing an Estate at the start of your turn gives you a 7 card hand. A nice reward given getting Unicorns can take awhile. I think the most interesting decision comes when your Estates are gone. Do you immediately go for a Unicorn per turn to try and the maximum VP, or do you hold off, keeping your deck clean. Interesting choice!

Thank you all for participating, especially during previews week!

RESULTS:

3: Hierophant - Gazbag (http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18987.msg825409#msg825409)
2: Sycophant - somekindoftony (http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18987.msg825373#msg825373)
1: Craftsman - grep (http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18987.msg825291#msg825291)       <-------WINNER!!!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 03:36:03 pm by Kudasai »

segura

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1423
    • View Profile
« Reply #4965 on: March 09, 2020, 07:33:01 pm »
+2

Craftsman is a cool design but man, it needs to say non-Victory card lest it becomes a cantrip Province gainer in many Kingdoms.

[TP] Inferno

• Golem
    • View Profile
« Reply #4966 on: March 09, 2020, 09:08:49 pm »

Well done, grep! I look forward to the next challenge.

grep

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +449
    • View Profile
« Reply #4967 on: March 10, 2020, 01:32:01 am »
+1

Wow! Thanks Kudasai!
There was a strong temptation to dedicate the next challenge to the upcoming Menagerie, but let's wait for the release.

Contest 65 - Get Money Fast
Design a card(-shaped object) that gives a chance to gain a Province not later than at turn 3 (but still does not break the balance)
Official examples: Pooka/Cursed Gold ; Capital ; Fool's Gold (thanks Freddy10)

Upd: To expand the design space, simple combos with official cards are acceptable, but less desirable than pure solutions that need nothing but basic cards.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 01:01:12 pm by grep »

mandioca15

• Moneylender
  • Respect: +237
    • View Profile
« Reply #4968 on: March 10, 2020, 04:31:43 am »
+1

Vestry (Action, $2)

Trash any number of cards from your hand. +$2 per card trashed.

Return this to the Supply.

A great way to get money quickly while pruning your deck, provided you have enough things to feed it...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 05:08:49 am by mandioca15 »

somekindoftony

• Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4969 on: March 10, 2020, 06:37:02 am »
+4

Woohoo Runner up again. Its better than winning because I don't have the pressure of judging.  ;D

Here's my idea for this challenge but anyone have thoughts on the wording? I want it to be that if you end the turn with it in your hand (prior to clean up) you will gain a second one and this may lead to you choking on the little blighters if you can't find sifters at least. If however you can distract them from breeding, with a nice big cheesey 5 or more cost card, you could get that province.
It's like an Expand for $2 except its absolutely not.
So it gets you a province on turn 3, if you are completely insane enough to do that off a 5-2 split.

Edit: I'm actually already thinking of changing the above. The way its worded has a bunch of rules problems (can you do it if you have no 5+ cost card in hand? Can you choose not to find the card if its in hand?)
My new thoughts are probably the following, which is both weaker and stronger. You'll always gain a Pet Mouse if you play one.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 07:53:07 am by somekindoftony »

[TP] Inferno

• Golem
    • View Profile
« Reply #4970 on: March 10, 2020, 06:48:25 am »

Wow! Thanks Kudasai!
There was a strong temptation to dedicate the next challenge to the upcoming Menagerie, but let's wait for the release.

Contest 65 - Get Money Fast
Design a card(-shaped object) that gives a chance to gain a Province not later than at turn 3 (but still does not break the balance)
Official examples: Pooka/Cursed Gold ; Capital.
Oh gosh. This is a difficult one. Uhhhhh............ how about this?

Strategist
$5
Action-Duration
Discard any number of cards. If you discarded at least 4, then at the start of your next turn, +$5.
-------
This is gained onto your deck (instead of your discard pile)

Hopefully it is different enough from Tactician to be worthwhile. So it's kinda like a Tactician, but its next turn effect is Chameleoned. Could be more useful than Tactician for spiking big price points like Province or another $5, but at at the cost of 5 cards this turn. This is going to be more useful in sloggy games or games that lack trashing, but the fact that it's a Duration means that it won't be able to be played more frequently in an engine as it misses shuffles. If there are any balance issues please let me know.

Edit: Made it a gain-to-hand Night card and lowered the discard requirement.
Edit 2: Turned it back into an Action and gave it Nomad Camp's effect.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 04:58:42 pm by [TP] Inferno »

segura

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1423
    • View Profile
« Reply #4971 on: March 10, 2020, 07:25:30 am »

This cannot spike before T4 and only with a Lab, so gotta open Encampment-Strategist. Ignoring the contest rules, this looks far weaker (discontinuous) than Secret Chamber, which was already quite weak.

Aquila

• Minion
  • Respect: +764
    • View Profile
« Reply #4972 on: March 10, 2020, 08:01:32 am »
+4

Stocks - Event, $1+ cost.
Once per game: you may overpay for this. +1 Coffers per $1 overpaid.

Overpay for Coffers, but only once per game. Turn 3 province is possible, but it's a terrible move as you never get this again. Wait until you get a big enough amount of $ spare or deliberately make a big spike and then you're good for the rest of the game.

Edit: just to add that you would use a cube with this to track that you've bought it and can't buy it again. (This is one of my ideas I've had for a while, and I've made a new type for it since it's neither an Event nor a Project. I posted it here in this format to make clear what it does.)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 02:50:38 am by Aquila »

Freddy10

• Thief
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
« Reply #4973 on: March 10, 2020, 11:14:17 am »
+1

Vestry (Action, $2)

Trash any number of cards from your hand. +$2 per card trashed.

Return this to the Supply.

A great way to get money quickly while pruning your deck, provided you have enough things to feed it...

It's interesting you can get a province on T3 by buying two fool's golds, that is a 2/2 open
Who trashes the trashers?

spineflu

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: spineflu
  • Head Empty, Heart Worms, Can't Lose
  • Respect: +1349
    • View Profile
    • my instagram, where i paint things
« Reply #4974 on: March 10, 2020, 02:30:40 pm »

clarification q: does our card have to work regardless of shelters/estates/heirloom situation?
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 327  All

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 21 queries.