Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 327  All

Author Topic: Weekly Design Contests #1 - #100  (Read 1547059 times)

spineflu

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: spineflu
  • Head Empty, Heart Worms, Can't Lose
  • Respect: +1349
    • View Profile
    • my instagram, where i paint things
Re: Weekly Design Contest Thread
« Reply #4925 on: March 03, 2020, 09:03:13 am »

Hey X-tra, what was your commentary for Aquila's Farm (if you've got it handy)? I'm curious bc I really liked that card.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 09:18:41 am by spineflu »

X-tra

• Witch
  • Text under avatar
  • Respect: +1113
    • View Profile
    • a
« Reply #4926 on: March 03, 2020, 09:47:59 am »
+3

Quote from: LibraryAdventurer link=topic=18987.msg825197#msg825197
Don't feel bad about it. just give me feedback!  :D
I edited my result post. Bridge Builder is there now (and is a semifinalist)!

It saddens me that my exquisit joke of having a card with three 6s named Beast did not get a mention. Also the card still allows you to sift a number of cards that doesn't add up to $6, you just don"t gain anything, not sure if that became clear. The reason you'd want this over Cellar/Workshop I thought was clear - you can use it to build a draw-to-X engine. It functions as a more flexible Scholar if you ignore the gaining part.
Faust, don't worry, the 6-6-6 joke didn't go over my head  :D . The quirkiness of it did make me giggle when I first saw your entry. I also understood the "not gaining anything" part. I guess I over-focused on the gaining aspect of Beast and less about the draw-to-x factor. Still a really cool idea you've had!

Hey X-tra, what was your commentary for Aquila's Farm (if you've got it handy)? I'm curious bc I really liked that card.
Sure thing! This is what I had:
Farm (Action – Duration - Victory)

Set aside any number of Victory cards from your hand face up (on this). At the start of your next turn, put them into your hand.
-----
How is there not a card named “Farm” in Dominion yet? Preposterous.
Anyway. At first, I was scratchin’ my head, trying to understand why you’d just take back the Victory cards in your hand. Then, I realized that if you set a Farm on your first Farm, or if you draw another one in your next hand, then that second Farm can set aside more and more Victory cards from your hand. This can go on until your shuffle, where your previously used and discarded Farms come back into your hand. So this can chain pretty neatly. But you need a couple of Farms for this to work. And each Farm is a investment. It seems hard to set up for something so expensive. Another 2 card, Nobles, goes *BAM*, +3 Cards, like, immediately. Having just 1 already gives you some goodies. Here, a lone Farm will only be worth it if you can make your Victory cards miss the shuffle. Sure, the Victory cards in hand can, in itself, combo with other cool cards, but these niche cases shouldn’t be what’s upfront about Farm. Farm’s main idea is to get lotsa them to create a Farm chain. But that is one expensive chain! I wonder if maybe adding a +1 or +2 Cards would’ve helped. Despite it all however, that is a really cool idea. Duration/Victory hybrids are nowhere to be found in Dominion, and those orange/green colors look very pretty together.
Bottom text

Kudasai

• Witch
  • Respect: +289
    • View Profile
« Reply #4927 on: March 03, 2020, 11:40:09 am »
+1

This weeks contest: Design a card that has a once per turn effect. No Projects, Landmarks, Events or Artifacts please. The effect can encompass the whole card text or just be a part of it. Split piles and Travelers (if you for some reason hate me) are both fine. The card does not specifically have to say "once per turn", but should limit it's use in one way or another.

Official card examples: Fortune, Crossroads, Outpost, Messenger, Cargo Ship and Fool (among possible others). Other cards like Tormentor, Leprechaun and Tactician are nearly always once per turn, but situationally can be more. I would accept them as-is, but would prefer a "once per turn" added.
Does Snowy Village qualify as a "once per turn" effect? Effectively, you can only get its +actions once per turn.

Oh yes, nice catch! The +4 Actions can only occur once per turn.

grep

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +449
    • View Profile
« Reply #4928 on: March 03, 2020, 11:58:41 am »
+1

This weeks contest: Design a card that has a once per turn effect. No Projects, Landmarks, Events or Artifacts please. The effect can encompass the whole card text or just be a part of it. Split piles and Travelers (if you for some reason hate me) are both fine. The card does not specifically have to say "once per turn", but should limit it's use in one way or another.

Official card examples: Fortune, Crossroads, Outpost, Messenger, Cargo Ship and Fool (among possible others). Other cards like Tormentor, Leprechaun and Tactician are nearly always once per turn, but situationally can be more. I would accept them as-is, but would prefer a "once per turn" added.
Does Cargo Ship qualify? It carries a card per Cargo Ship in play, so it's efficiently an effect per card, not a single effect in a turn.

Does Merchant qualify? What about Fool's Gold (which has a negative effect once per turn)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 12:11:25 pm by grep »

scolapasta

• Minion
  • Respect: +734
    • View Profile
« Reply #4929 on: March 03, 2020, 12:43:20 pm »
+4

Semifinalists: [UNNAMED] ; Wizard ; Bridleway ; Commissioner ; Edit: Bridge Builder

Cool - I didn't expect such a vanilla-ish card to do so well - I'll definitely have to come up with a name now. (once I do, I'll edit the above post)

For this week:

I have a double whammy - Meadow, an Action-Victory card with a once per turn effect that can gain a Unicorn, a Night-Reserve, also with a once per turn effect. Boom!

Original versions (notes below, correspond to these):

As always, I'm open to feedback and there's definitely room for some tweaking:

Meadow:
• it just felt like it should be some sort of Victory, like Pasture, but 1 VP per Unicorn was too strong, so am trying 1/2 a VP.
• Is it OK as a cantrip?
• Gain the unicorn to discard, deck, or hand
• is $4 too cheap? I guess it depends on the final strength of Unicorn.

Unicorn:
• should it do something (small) if you can't put it on your Tavern mat? I kind of like that if you have multiple, the second is a stop card. (especially considering they make your meadows more VP)
• I considered only allowing calling Unicorn on your turn, but I like the idea that you might use it as defense against some attacks. If you call on another players turn, like Caravan Guard, the +1 Action does not do anything for you. (also if you call during Buy phase, barring Villa, or Night phase)
• [EDIT] on 2nd thought: is +2 Cards, +1 Action too strong for a card you call (i.e. is this effectively the same as playing +3 cards, +2 actions?) The challenge is I want to Keep the flexibility that you can a) call it when you have no actions to get another actions, b) get two cards when you call it during Treasure phase, Night phase, or someone else's turn. While still keeping the text simple! Maybe something like "You may call this for +1 Card. If it's your Action phase +1 Action; otherwise, +1 Card."

Secret History:
• I like the idea of Night-Reserves (see my recent Gondolier), and thought the idea of a powerful Reserve that could only uniquely be set aside was interesting. Thematically, I liked the idea of a Unicorn, but clearly, you shouldn't be able to buy a Unicorn, so it became a non supply pile.
• I honestly can't remember if I came up with the called benefit before or after the Horses preview (I think maybe at first it was going to be +2 Cards, +2 Actions), but once the preview came out, I was very happy with the serendipity and changed to +1 Action.
• After that it has been a matter of tweaking Meadow, which as you can see from the questions above is still ongoing.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 12:42:39 pm by scolapasta »
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

hhelibebcnofnena

• Minion
  • she/her
  • Respect: +409
    • View Profile
« Reply #4930 on: March 03, 2020, 12:56:15 pm »

As for my entry, how's this:

Mountaintop Outpost
$4
Action-Duration
Once per turn: If the previous turn wasn't yours, then take an extra turn after this one, in which you can't play Action cards.

It's an Outpost, that's pretty obvious. But it has a different twist. You can't play Action cards. No sir, only Treasures for you. Use it sparingly to take a turn to buy components, or if you're running Big Money and you didn't draw your Smithy. I decided to use the Mission wording instead of the 2E Outpost wording because I think it is way simpler. I'm not quite sure about the balance of this card, but hopefully it is fine at 4. (let me know otherwise if I need to make it 3 or 5!) I took inspiration for this card from the new Snowy Village card from Menagerie, the one that nullifies Villagers, Champion, COTR and all that, except this one denies Actions outright.

I don't think you need the "if the previous turn wasn't yours" clause: if you play Mountaintop Outpost, you automatically can't play it on your extra turn, because you can't play Action cards. The only case where you could play two Mountaintop Outposts is if you play a Mountaintop Outpost and a regular Outpost/Mission, and then play the second Mountaintop Outpost on the Outpost/Mission turn. But that's rare enough that it shouldn't matter.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 01:09:28 pm by hhelibebcnofnena »
Hydrogen Helium Lithium Beryllium Boron Carbon Nitrogen Oxygen Fluorine Neon Sodium

spineflu

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #4931 on: March 03, 2020, 01:33:46 pm »

Mountaintop Outpost
$4
Action-Duration
Once per turn: If the previous turn wasn't yours, then take an extra turn after this one, in which you can't play Action cards.

It's an Outpost, that's pretty obvious. But it has a different twist. You can't play Action cards. No sir, only Treasures for you. Use it sparingly to take a turn to buy components, or if you're running Big Money and you didn't draw your Smithy. I decided to use the Mission wording instead of the 2E Outpost wording because I think it is way simpler. I'm not quite sure about the balance of this card, but hopefully it is fine at 4. (let me know otherwise if I need to make it 3 or 5!) I took inspiration for this card from the new Snowy Village card from Menagerie, the one that nullifies Villagers, Champion, COTR and all that, except this one denies Actions outright.

I don't think you need the "if the previous turn wasn't yours" clause: if you play Mountaintop Outpost, you automatically can't play it on your extra turn, because you can't play Action cards. The only case where you could play two Mountaintop Outposts is if you play a Mountaintop Outpost and a regular Outpost/Mission, and then play the second Mountaintop Outpost on the Outpost/Mission turn. But that's rare enough that it shouldn't matter.
It'd be trivial to line up a (normal turn) + (M.O. + mission, both played/bought that turn) + M.O for four turns in a row; when we did contest 44 (extra turns) this was something we quickly realized needed to be a feature.

hhelibebcnofnena

• Minion
  • she/her
  • Respect: +409
    • View Profile
« Reply #4932 on: March 03, 2020, 01:37:26 pm »

Mountaintop Outpost
$4
Action-Duration

It'd be trivial to line up a (normal turn) + (M.O. + mission, both played/bought that turn) + M.O for four turns in a row; when we did contest 44 (extra turns) this was something we quickly realized needed to be a feature.

I just meant that you need to have Mission or Regular Outpost in the kingdom for it to matter, and usually cards aren't built with one or two specific interactions in mind. If neither of those two cards are in the kingdom, which is most of the time, that clause never makes a difference.
Hydrogen Helium Lithium Beryllium Boron Carbon Nitrogen Oxygen Fluorine Neon Sodium

spineflu

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #4933 on: March 03, 2020, 01:39:22 pm »

Mountaintop Outpost
$4
Action-Duration

I just meant that you need to have Mission or Regular Outpost in the kingdom for it to matter, and usually cards aren't built with one or two specific interactions in mind. If neither of those two cards are in the kingdom, which is most of the time, that clause never makes a difference.
I'd still include it in case we ever get like... a Night-outpost, or what have you; it's good practise for futureproofing, and it's not like Mountain Outpost is hurting for space.

mandioca15

• Moneylender
  • Respect: +237
    • View Profile
« Reply #4934 on: March 03, 2020, 01:47:22 pm »

Barter (Action, $4)

+$2

This turn, when you next gain a card, gain a card costing up to $2 less than it.

This is a mini-Haggler: it only applies to your next gain, and the card must be significantly cheaper.

For example, suppose you play Barter, then Gold. Buying a Duchy means you also gain a card costing up to $3 (e.g. Silver).

grep

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4935 on: March 03, 2020, 02:38:25 pm »
+2

My submission:

Craftsman
$3 - Action
If you haven't gained any cards this turn, you may gain a card costing up to $1 per card in play.
+1 Card
+1 Action

Clarification:
The player decides whether or not to gain before the next card is drawn. There is a bit of gambling when you a trying to draw another Craftsman to get a better craft. On the bright side, with support of Watchtower or with empty deck/discard, the gained card is immediately drawn.

This is designed as a not very desirable cantrip, comparable to Merchant, which shines as a supplement for engines, in the same category as Peddler. Made it cheap enough to gain itself on early stages.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 09:33:33 pm by grep »

Kudasai

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4936 on: March 03, 2020, 02:55:11 pm »

Does Cargo Ship qualify? It carries a card per Cargo Ship in play, so it's efficiently an effect per card, not a single effect in a turn.

Does Merchant qualify? What about Fool's Gold (which has a negative effect once per turn)

Cargo Ship specifically says "once this turn" so it qualifies. I hadn't considered Fool's Gold, but yes it would qualify. Merchant would not qualify. Although you only get +$1 on one Silver played, you can get the +$1 more than once per turn.

EDIT: You raise an interesting question about Cargo Ship. I was certain the setting aside only can happen once per turn, but now I'm not so certain. Can anyone confirm this? If you have 2 Cargo Ships in play do you get to set aside 2 cards that turn? I'm guessing no.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 02:59:48 pm by Kudasai »

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4937 on: March 03, 2020, 03:20:56 pm »

Cargo Ship specifically says "once this turn" so it qualifies. I hadn't considered Fool's Gold, but yes it would qualify. Merchant would not qualify. Although you only get +$1 on one Silver played, you can get the +$1 more than once per turn.

EDIT: You raise an interesting question about Cargo Ship. I was certain the setting aside only can happen once per turn, but now I'm not so certain. Can anyone confirm this? If you have 2 Cargo Ships in play do you get to set aside 2 cards that turn? I'm guessing no.

I'm fairly certain it's per Cargo Ship played.

Found a reference (in relation to TR / Processioning a Cargo Ship): https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2106825/article/30647520#30647520
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

spineflu

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #4938 on: March 03, 2020, 03:39:08 pm »
+2

Samoyed • $3 • Action
+2 Cards
If this is the first Samoyed you've played this turn, +1 Card, +1 Action

It's a superlab. But only one. after that it is just a doggo. not even a blue doggo.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 04:44:30 pm by spineflu »

Something_Smart

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: S_Smart
  • Respect: +185
    • View Profile
« Reply #4939 on: March 03, 2020, 04:00:24 pm »
+1

Mountaintop Outpost
$4
Action-Duration
What happens if piazza/ghost/innovation/venture instructs you to play an action?

D782802859

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #4940 on: March 03, 2020, 04:32:01 pm »
+1

Mountaintop Outpost
$4
Action-Duration
What happens if piazza/ghost/innovation/venture instructs you to play an action?
An Enchantress-like wording may help here.
For my entry, here's Vizier.

Vizier gives you a choice between a few effects, each of which is individually a once per turn effect. You can superlab, but only once a turn, so it's probably fine, or expand, or grab a few extra vp. The vp choice may be a bit too much since it's unlimited, but 3 per turn isn't that much and a money deck can probably outpace you if you don't  do anything else. This used to be cantrip, choose a pawn choice that you haven't yet, but that was too boring.

[TP] Inferno

• Golem
  • I have no +Buys :(
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #4941 on: March 03, 2020, 04:37:02 pm »
+1

Mountaintop Outpost
$4
Action-Duration
An Enchantress-like wording may help here.
Good point. I'll edit the wording to account for that.
Counting House is the best card in the game. Change my mind.

Aquila

• Minion
  • Respect: +764
    • View Profile
« Reply #4942 on: March 03, 2020, 05:01:26 pm »
+2

Sure thing! This is what I had:
Farm (Action – Duration - Victory)

Set aside any number of Victory cards from your hand face up (on this). At the start of your next turn, put them into your hand.
-----
How is there not a card named “Farm” in Dominion yet? Preposterous.
Anyway. At first, I was scratchin’ my head, trying to understand why you’d just take back the Victory cards in your hand. Then, I realized that if you set a Farm on your first Farm, or if you draw another one in your next hand, then that second Farm can set aside more and more Victory cards from your hand. This can go on until your shuffle, where your previously used and discarded Farms come back into your hand. So this can chain pretty neatly. But you need a couple of Farms for this to work. And each Farm is a investment. It seems hard to set up for something so expensive. Another 2 card, Nobles, goes *BAM*, +3 Cards, like, immediately. Having just 1 already gives you some goodies. Here, a lone Farm will only be worth it if you can make your Victory cards miss the shuffle. Sure, the Victory cards in hand can, in itself, combo with other cool cards, but these niche cases shouldn’t be what’s upfront about Farm. Farm’s main idea is to get lotsa them to create a Farm chain. But that is one expensive chain! I wonder if maybe adding a +1 or +2 Cards would’ve helped. Despite it all however, that is a really cool idea. Duration/Victory hybrids are nowhere to be found in Dominion, and those orange/green colors look very pretty together.
Nice, a more positive view than I anticipated. I half thought either +2 Cards or +1 Action might help it, or maybe because you're getting VP as well it's worth every bit of $6. Thanks for this!

I liked the Snowy Village idea of once per turn and I'm glad it counts, so my entry goes that way (sorry if it's treading on your toes Faust):

Bell Tower - Action, $5 cost.
+4 Cards
Change +Card amounts into +$ for the rest of the turn.

Broken combos with this...I can't think of any? Storyteller basically just plays Treasures. Barge would only become $3 if used this turn. There is of course Bell Tower itself, play 3 of these (with the first drawing the other 2) and there's a Province. That's why there isn't a +Buy, but is the need for 3 Actions enough work for this to be balanced? Does this self-synergy make it uninteresting?

Kudasai

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4943 on: March 03, 2020, 08:37:51 pm »

I've thought more on Merchant and I will except cards worded that way. In it's current wording it was a bit hard for me to parse, but when changed to "The first time you play a Silver this turn, +$1 per Merchant you have in play." it seems more clear to me that it actually fits the challenge requirements.

Sorry for the back and forth. Hopefully I'm not creating a precedent here for some convoluted entries. I think everyone has a good sense of what "once per turn" means though. Thanks for all the questions!

grep

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4944 on: March 03, 2020, 08:42:17 pm »
+1

For my entry, here's Vizier.

Vizier gives you a choice between a few effects, each of which is individually a once per turn effect. You can superlab, but only once a turn, so it's probably fine, or expand, or grab a few extra vp. The vp choice may be a bit too much since it's unlimited, but 3 per turn isn't that much and a money deck can probably outpace you if you don't  do anything else. This used to be cantrip, choose a pawn choice that you haven't yet, but that was too boring.
Neat idea, though the implementation looks horribly overpowered. Each alternative is much stronger than a corresponding plain card, and unless you got the fourth Vizier (or was it Regent) the drawback of playing once per turn is negligible. I would nerf everything (+1VP, +1 Card, remodel by 1) and set price to 4

ConMan

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +1705
    • View Profile
« Reply #4945 on: March 03, 2020, 09:59:09 pm »
+1

Samoyed • $3 • Action
+2 Cards
If this is the first Samoyed you've played this turn, +1 Card, +1 Action

It's a superlab. But only one. after that it is just a doggo. not even a blue doggo.
But it's still the best doggo (although that picture weirds me out a little).

Kudasai

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4946 on: March 03, 2020, 11:13:01 pm »
+1

I'm fairly certain it's per Cargo Ship played.

Found a reference (in relation to TR / Processioning a Cargo Ship): https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2106825/article/30647520#30647520

Wow. I thought Cargo Ship was strong capped at one set aside card per turn. My mind is blown!

Apologies for yet more back and forth, but Cargo Ship would not be applicable to this contest. It would if it only allowed one card overall to be set aside.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4947 on: March 03, 2020, 11:24:13 pm »
+1

I've thought more on Merchant and I will except cards worded that way. In it's current wording it was a bit hard for me to parse, but when changed to "The first time you play a Silver this turn, +$1 per Merchant you have in play." it seems more clear to me that it actually fits the challenge requirements.

Sorry for the back and forth. Hopefully I'm not creating a precedent here for some convoluted entries. I think everyone has a good sense of what "once per turn" means though. Thanks for all the questions!

Still feels lile Merchant shouldn't count - "The first time you play a Silver this turn, +$1 per Merchant you have in play." isn't really accurate, if you consider TR-Merchant gets you +$2 with only one Merchant in play.

Could that be one way to validate whether a cards qualifies - does TR-card do something only once? (the equivalent for Treasures would be Crown or Counterfeit, and my own custom Cabal  8)* for Night cards)

* I wear my sunglasses at Night...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 11:37:45 pm by scolapasta »

segura

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1423
    • View Profile
« Reply #4948 on: March 04, 2020, 01:39:24 am »
+1

Semifinalists: [UNNAMED] ; Wizard ; Bridleway ; Commissioner ; Edit: Bridge Builder

Cool - I didn't expect such a vanilla-ish card to do so well - I'll definitely have to come up with a name now. (once I do, I'll edit the above post)

For this week:

I have a double whammy - Meadow, an Action-Victory card with a once per turn effect that can gain a Unicorn, a Night-Reserve, also with a once per turn effect. Boom!

As always, I'm open to feedback and there's definitely room for some tweaking:

Meadow:
• it just felt like it should be some sort of Victory, like Pasture, but 1 VP per Unicorn was too strong, so am trying 1/2 a VP.
• Is it OK as a cantrip?
• Gain the unicorn to discard, deck, or hand
• is $4 too cheap? I guess it depends on the final strength of Unicorn.

Unicorn:
• should it do something (small) if you can't put it on your Tavern mat? I kind of like that if you have multiple, the second is a stop card. (especially considering they make your meadows more VP)
• I considered only allowing calling Unicorn on your turn, but I like the idea that you might use it as defense against some attacks. If you call on another players turn, like Caravan Guard, the +1 Action does not do anything for you. (also if you call during Buy phase, barring Villa, or Night phase)
• [EDIT] on 2nd thought: is +2 Cards, +1 Action too strong for a card you call (i.e. is this effectively the same as playing +3 cards, +2 actions?) The challenge is I want to Keep the flexibility that you can a) call it when you have no actions to get another actions, b) get two cards when you call it during Treasure phase, Night phase, or someone else's turn. While still keeping the text simple! Maybe something like "You may call this for +1 Card. If it's your Action phase +1 Action; otherwise, +1 Card."

Secret History:
• I like the idea of Night-Reserves (see my recent Gondolier), and thought the idea of a powerful Reserve that could only uniquely be set aside was interesting. Thematically, I liked the idea of a Unicorn, but clearly, you shouldn't be able to buy a Unicorn, so it became a non supply pile.
• I honestly can't remember if I came up with the called benefit before or after the Horses preview (I think maybe at first it was going to be +2 Cards, +2 Actions), but once the preview came out, I was very happy with the serendipity and changed to +1 Action.
• After that it has been a matter of tweaking Meadow, which as you can see from the questions above is still ongoing.
I like this a lot, especially the combination of an Action-Victory with a Night-Reserve. But it is likely too strong. It is basically a cantrip that handgains a next turn (or later) Lost City.  The only downside is that you do not want too many Meadows lest the Unicorns become dead.
Perhaps make Unicorn just +1 Card and +1 Action or +2 Cards ?

Kudasai

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4949 on: March 04, 2020, 01:45:00 am »
+1

Still feels lile Merchant shouldn't count - "The first time you play a Silver this turn, +$1 per Merchant you have in play." isn't really accurate, if you consider TR-Merchant gets you +$2 with only one Merchant in play.

Could that be one way to validate whether a cards qualifies - does TR-card do something only once? (the equivalent for Treasures would be Crown or Counterfeit, and my own custom Cabal  8)* for Night cards)

* I wear my sunglasses at Night...

Yeah, I like this idea. So Merchant-esque cards won't count unless worded in such a way that Throning it does not produce the effect more than once.

I swear I thought I had all the kinks figured out for this thing. Thanks for your help.
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 327  All

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 21 queries.