Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 327  All

Author Topic: Weekly Design Contests #1 - #100  (Read 1546616 times)

spineflu

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: spineflu
  • Head Empty, Heart Worms, Can't Lose
  • Respect: +1349
    • View Profile
    • my instagram, where i paint things
Re: Weekly Design Contest Thread
« Reply #3500 on: September 12, 2019, 08:47:29 am »

enough drawbacks that this can cost $2? talk me out of this one maybe, or help me justify it, because Outpost is only $3 and that was my model-goal with this.[/li][/list]

Not going to comment on the card itself but it's kinda bothering me that nobody corrected you on Outpost's price. It's $5 not $3.

oh snap. why did i think it was $3. maybe the 3 card hand?

Hey guys, I just wanted to weigh in on something that's coming up with some of the cards. As judge, I'll try not to give away my opinion on the cards themselves.

Some of the submissions give extra turns in interesting ways that prevent getting extra turns on their own extra turn (double shift, witching hour, sanctuary, voyage). As Gendoikari pointed out, technically these cards together could create an infinite turn loop. While it might be a good idea if you're Donald X to design cards that give you some flexibility to design other potential cards later on, for a design contest I think it's ok. I'm going to judge these cards only based on themselves (and the cards that actually exist in the kingdom).

That being said, I want to bring up a point that isn't exactly about unlimited turns but is somewhat related

Mission and Outpost have two key phrases in their text. "If the previous turn wasn't yours" prevents infinite turns. "If this is the first time you played mission/outpost" prevents you from getting more than one extra turn per round. Consider not just whether you can get extra turns on your extra turns, but how many extra turns you can get per round. 2 questions to ask yourself. For illustration I'm going to use an example Action card I've made up called Extra Turn which says "Take another turn in which Extra Turn has no effect when played" (it's not good, I know)

1) Can I play multiple of these per turn? (Yes)
    2) If I utilize outpost and/or mission can I play this multiple times per round? (Yes. Play ET, Outpost and buy mission on Turn 1. Take outpost turn and play ET. Take mission turn and play ET. Take 3 extra turns).  Note that while outpost and mission allow one extra turn per round no matter how many other extra turn cards there are, Extra Turn can be played multiple times per round (even if "if this is the first time you've played extra turn" was added) in the presence of outpost and mission.

It's not inherently bad to have a card that can get more than one extra turn per round. After all possession can do that. But it's something that will greatly change the relative strength of the card. Possession costs $6p (essentially more than a province). Even the best constructed outpost deck can only get one extra turn per round. If it could get more, it would have to cost more than $5. #2 is a lot less common to come up so it won't greatly affect the cost or how it's played (but is something to consider), but #1 will make a big difference.

Revised my entry to be more in line with these suggestions.

(it's revised in the original post too)

Edit: this is withdrawn; submission updated at http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18987.msg810942#msg810942
    « Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 10:00:14 am by spineflu »

anordinaryman

• Duke
    • Respect: +502
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3501 on: September 12, 2019, 12:12:41 pm »
    +2

Challenge #44: Extra! Extra! SUBMISSION

Frontier: Action - Duration $3
    Gain a Copper to the top of your deck per Frontier you have in play. If this is the first time you played a Frontier this turn, and the previous turn wasn't yours, then take an extra turn after this one.
    (This stays in play.)

Frontier has a few interesting concepts -- it plays more like an event. You only get to use each Frontier once, and then it stays in play. Staying in play helps it keep track of itself to make each subsequent play less useful. Well, of course this is Dominion, there are some clever ways to work around that (bonfire, procession, etc). Therefore, it's fine to price it low, since playing 4 of these usually has the cost of adding 10 coppers to your deck -- yikes!. On the other hand, this plays like a card and not an event -- you don't get to choose to play it when you buy it. You have to wait for it to come up and then play, and on that turn, you might not have a convenient way of dealing with those coppers and your next turn might suffer.

Cards that help you deal with those coppers before your next turn are going to be great -- I'm looking at you lookout and doctor! Watchtower shines gloriously here. Mainly though, it's going to be a struggle to make this work. Starting a turn with a lot of coppers could make that turn bad. Sifters benefit a ton here, if you get enough forums, you might be able to cycle through that bad starting hand, in a way that doesn't help Outpost as much. Not too bad.

This plays differently from other turn-extenders. I could see opening with one of these to get an extra turn early in the game, seems worth the cost of the extra copper and losing your 3-cost opening buy.

In addition, this is an interesting card in that it actually could be useful in slogs. You're not so sad about having all those coppers in a slog, and the "penalty" might even be good! And, it's cheap enough you might be able to afford it! Garden slogs especially are going to be grateful for those coppers.

As always, open to feedback.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 02:30:07 pm by anordinaryman »

popsofctown

• Adventurer
    • Respect: +2860
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3502 on: September 12, 2019, 12:18:42 pm »

Bonanza (Event) [$5]

At the end of this turn, if you have unspent coins, take Voyager, and take another turn after this one, where you draw one card per unspent coin for your hand.
    ---
    You can't buy this if you have Voyager.

Voyager (State)

Worth 1VP if you have this at the end of the game.
    Is this supposed to be five cards +1 card for each unspent coin, or modify cleanup more similar to Outpost?

Either one seems too weak or too strong to me XD.  But I ain't the judge.

majiponi

• Jester
    • Respect: +734
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3503 on: September 12, 2019, 12:20:43 pm »
    +1

Extra Allowance
    cost $2 - Event
    Once per turn: Take your Allowance token. If you have 3, remove all tokens used in this game, and if the previous turn wasn't your turn, take another.

anordinaryman

• Duke
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3504 on: September 12, 2019, 12:29:45 pm »
    +1

Garbage Day
    Event - $6
    Once per turn: If the previous turn wasn't yours, take an extra turn after this turn. Trash all Action cards you discard from play that turn.

I like how some cards (Squire, Catacombs, etc) could turn this trashing around into a benefit.

From the perspective of an engine, I think that this is over-priced. The trashing action cards penalty is pretty high -- plus you had to sacrifice a buy and a $6 to get the turn, and that turn can't even be that good because you're going to trash all those actions.

For big-money, this also seems over-priced. It could be useful in endgame when I'm trying to get a province and I just have 7, but for a lot of the game if I have $6 I'd rather buy a gold. This card could be useful in mid-game if it didn't compete with gold.

I recommend either keeping the same price but turning this into an action card, or lowering the price (maybe even to $4??).

Pact (Project, $8)
    For the rest of the game, play 2 turns in a row. When you trash a Copper, move it to the discard.
    -
    After buying this project, gain 7 Coppers.

I like the idea of this (the penalty seems valid), but I have to imagine this is a frustrating card if your opponent gets two turns in a row. It's also frustrating for that opponent because now their deck has coppers they can't get rid of. I wonder if you could try, when they trash a copper, they gain a curse? I wonder if you could put some restriction like "if you don't play any coppers, take a second turn." You know, make the second turn a little less automatic?

Bonanza (Event) [$5]

At the end of this turn, if you have unspent coins, take Voyager, and take another turn after this one, where you draw one card per unspent coin for your hand.
    ---

Voyager (State)

What does coin mean? Coffer? Does it mean $?

Coffee Roast
    Types: Treasure
    Cost: $4P
    $2, +2 Cards.
    When you buy this, you may trash a Potion you have in play. If you do, take an extra turn after this one.

Excellent use of potions! I think the +2 cards in a $ phase is an interesting concept that doesn't belong on this card. I'd say this can be stronger like $3 maybe $3 +1buy or $2 +1 buy. The +1 buy would make the concept make sense as you have to spend buys for the potion you just lost.

This is a very clean card. Great design.

spineflu

• Saboteur
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3505 on: September 12, 2019, 01:01:31 pm »
    +1

Coffee Roast
    $2, +2 Cards.
    When you buy this, you may trash a Potion you have in play. If you do, take an extra turn after this one.

it takes some setup, but Trader and Graverobber would let you infinite* turns with this.
    * i mean, until the silvers run out and then some, due to the blue dog rule; your opponent would probably get bored and/or die before you'd actually get infinite turns tho.

You could even golden deck this with a five card deck of
    Potion, Graverobber, Grand Market, Monument, Trader (and have Capitalism [for playing G.Market, Monument] + Cathedral [to trash out the silvers u gain] OR Capitalism + Plan w trash token on Coffee Roast)

Extra Allowance
    cost $2 - Event
    Once per turn: Take your Allowance token. If you have 3, remove all tokens used in this game, and if the previous turn wasn't your turn, take another.

does this remove vanilla bonus tokens as well? or your –1 Card token? your Inheritance token? tokens on your Pirate Ship mat?

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 12:56:18 pm by spineflu »

mandioca15

• Moneylender
    • Respect: +237
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3506 on: September 12, 2019, 01:46:33 pm »
    +1

Garbage Day
    Event - $6
    Once per turn: If the previous turn wasn't yours, take an extra turn after this turn. Trash all Action cards you discard from play that turn.

I like how some cards (Squire, Catacombs, etc) could turn this trashing around into a benefit.

From the perspective of an engine, I think that this is over-priced. The trashing action cards penalty is pretty high -- plus you had to sacrifice a buy and a $6 to get the turn, and that turn can't even be that good because you're going to trash all those actions.

For big-money, this also seems over-priced. It could be useful in endgame when I'm trying to get a province and I just have 7, but for a lot of the game if I have $6 I'd rather buy a gold. This card could be useful in mid-game if it didn't compete with gold.

I recommend either keeping the same price but turning this into an action card, or lowering the price (maybe even to $4??).

Pact (Project, $8)
    For the rest of the game, play 2 turns in a row. When you trash a Copper, move it to the discard.
    -
    After buying this project, gain 7 Coppers.

I like the idea of this (the penalty seems valid), but I have to imagine this is a frustrating card if your opponent gets two turns in a row. It's also frustrating for that opponent because now their deck has coppers they can't get rid of. I wonder if you could try, when they trash a copper, they gain a curse? I wonder if you could put some restriction like "if you don't play any coppers, take a second turn." You know, make the second turn a little less automatic?

Bonanza (Event) [$5]

---

Voyager (State)

What does coin mean? Coffer? Does it mean $?

Coffee Roast
    $2, +2 Cards.

Excellent use of potions! I think the +2 cards in a $ phase is an interesting concept that doesn't belong on this card. I'd say this can be stronger like $3 maybe $3 +1buy or $2 +1 buy. The +1 buy would make the concept make sense as you have to spend buys for the potion you just lost.

This is a very clean card. Great design.

Yes, I mean $. Any unspent $ at the end of your turn is converted into cards for your next turn. For example, if you had $12 to spend and you decided to buy Bonanza, you would have $7 left at the end of your turn. Therefore, your bonus turn would give you 7 cards in hard (one per unspent $).

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
    • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • Respect: +1364
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3507 on: September 12, 2019, 02:13:17 pm »
    +2

Here's my attempt at giving opponents extra turns. Feedback welcome. I'm wondering if the bonus for you if they take the extra turn is too much, or maybe even not enough.

FAQ: If 2 players have Con Artist in play and a third player takes their single extra turn, then both of the players with Con Artist get their bonus

Con Artist
    Action - Duration - $5
    +1 Card
    +1 Action
    + $1
    At the start of your next turn: +1 Card, +1 Action, +1 Buy
    -
    While this is in play, each other player may take an extra turn at the end of one of their turns if the previous turn wasn't theirs. If they do, at the end of their extra turn, +6 Coffers, +4%, +2 Villagers

EDIT: Modified to make the top more powerful and fix wording on the bottom.
    « Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 06:06:11 pm by mail-mi »
    I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

faust

• Board Moderator
    • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • Respect: +5142
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3508 on: September 12, 2019, 04:09:44 pm »

Con Artist
    Action - Duration - $5
    +1 Action
    Now and at the start of your next turn:
    +1 Card
    +1 Buy
    --------------
    While this is in play, each other player may take an extra turn if the previous turn wasn't theirs. If they do, at the end of their extra turn, +6 Coffers, +4%, +2 Villagers
    It should be noted that, since you are giving your opponent a choice, this card is strictly worse than it with just the top part, and the top part is only marginally better than Caravan, so this is super weak.

Also the wording should make clear that the opponents can only take extra turns after one of their turns. With the current wording, if you have 2 opponents A and B, A is allowed to take an extra turn after the turn you played this, so is B, and then A can take another extra turn etc.
    You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
    You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

mail-mi

• Saboteur
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3509 on: September 12, 2019, 04:45:09 pm »

Con Artist
    Action - Duration - $5
    +1 Action
    Now and at the start of your next turn:
    +1 Card
    +1 Buy
    --------------
    While this is in play, each other player may take an extra turn if the previous turn wasn't theirs. If they do, at the end of their extra turn, +6 Coffers, +4%, +2 Villagers
    It should be noted that, since you are giving your opponent a choice, this card is strictly worse than it with just the top part, and the top part is only marginally better than Caravan, so this is super weak.

Also the wording should make clear that the opponents can only take extra turns after one of their turns. With the current wording, if you have 2 opponents A and B, A is allowed to take an extra turn after the turn you played this, so is B, and then A can take another extra turn etc.

Good points.

What about something like this:

Con Artist
    Action - Duration - $5
    +1 Card
    +1 Action
    +$1
    At the start of your next turn: +1 Card, +1 Action, +1 Buy
    -
    While this is in play, each other player may take an extra turn at the end of one of their turns if the previous turn wasn't theirs. If they do, at the end of their extra turn, +6 Coffers, +4%, +2 Villagers
    I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Kudasai

• Witch
    • Respect: +289
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3510 on: September 12, 2019, 06:00:30 pm »
    +1

Skipping your Clean-up phase the turn this is played will make all the cards you played that turn unavailable for your extra turn. Just wanted to make sure this was intended.

Neat way of keeping the power level in check. Your extra turn could get kind of junky, but I can think of a few ways this could be a positive.

Commodore Chuckles

• Saboteur
    • Shuffle iT Username: Commodore Chuckles
    • Respect: +1971
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3511 on: September 12, 2019, 09:09:33 pm »

Skipping your Clean-up phase the turn this is played will make all the cards you played that turn unavailable for your extra turn. Just wanted to make sure this was intended.

Neat way of keeping the power level in check. Your extra turn could get kind of junky, but I can think of a few ways this could be a positive.

Good point. I wasn't thinking of that at all, actually. Though as you pointed out, it's a good way to check the power level. I'm still leaning towards changing it to what I originally wanted, though. Would this make it too strong?
    « Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 09:11:59 pm by Commodore Chuckles »

grep

• Apprentice
    • Respect: +449
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3512 on: September 12, 2019, 11:41:23 pm »
    +1

Siege
    Project - $5
    At the beginning on your turn, if the previous turn was not yours, you can discard your hand to take your Siege token.
    At the end of your Cleanup phase, you can return the Siege token. If you do, take another turn after this one.

Clarification: There is one Siege token per player

Basically a version of Guide, but you can get a full-fledged turn with a little help of +Card durations.

Gubump

• Board Moderator
    • Shuffle iT Username: Gubump
    • Respect: +1677
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3513 on: September 13, 2019, 02:02:54 am »
    +3

Good point. I wasn't thinking of that at all, actually. Though as you pointed out, it's a good way to check the power level. I'm still leaning towards changing it to what I originally wanted, though. Would this make it too strong?

Skipping your Clean-up phase also means that you don't get to draw any cards for your extra turn, so this is accidental weaksauce.
    All of my fan card mockups are credited to Shard of Honor and his Dominion Card Image Generator (the new fork).
    If you're having font issues with the generator, click this link and click on the button to request temporary access to the demo server that loads the font.

majiponi

• Jester
    • Respect: +734
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3514 on: September 13, 2019, 11:23:39 am »
    +1

Extra Allowance
    cost $2 - Event

does this remove vanilla bonus tokens as well? or your –1 Card token? your Inheritance token? tokens on your Pirate Ship mat?

Oh, I just feel like oversleeping. I meant to say "all tokens you have", so yes, remove Debt tokens, journey tokens, -1 Card token, Pirate Ship tokens,  vanilla tokens, Coffers, Villagers, vp tokens, and so on.

anordinaryman

• Duke
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3515 on: September 13, 2019, 02:26:55 pm »

I don't think so. I think the current phrasing is actually way too weak. I would recommend a few changes:
    • Rephrase to use cleanup phases: "Go directly to your cleanup phase, then take another turn where you go directly to your cleanup phase after your action phrase." This makes it so that you still get to draw up to 5 for your extra turn and your next turn (the cleanup phrase is where you draw up to 5). Without it, you'll spend at least one turn with 0 cards. Also, duration cards would sit out because they don't get cleaned up but wouldn't have an affect apply -- it's a confusion interaction you could avoid.
    • Add the whole (i"f the previous turn wasn't yours and this is your first Voyage in play") to help limit having multiple turns in a row

NoMoreFun

• Mountebank
    • Respect: +2109
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3516 on: September 13, 2019, 04:45:31 pm »
    +2

Deleted my previous entry. Instead, a Workshop variant.

Prototype
    Action/Duration - $4
    Gain a card costing up to $4
    If this is the first time you played a Prototype this turn, and the previous turn wasn't yours, you may set aside the gained card to take an extra turn after this one, and put the set aside card into your hand instead of drawing your next hand.

Edit: Changed to wording suggested by Gubump. The art will be updated to reflect the text (but it's functionally the same).

Edit 2: Haven't got time to update the text on the card art, so it's gone. For posterity
    https://i.imgur.com/BVf0kNK.png

« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 07:40:07 pm by NoMoreFun »

Commodore Chuckles

• Saboteur
    • Shuffle iT Username: Commodore Chuckles
    • Respect: +1971
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3517 on: September 13, 2019, 07:08:48 pm »

Thank you all for your advice. I'm changing the wording to "end your Night phase" so that you still do Clean-up.

Voyage
    Night - Duration - $5
    End your Night phase. Take another turn after this one where you discard your hand at the end of your Action phase.

Gazbag

• Minion
    • Shuffle iT Username: Gazbag
    • Respect: +1003
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3518 on: September 14, 2019, 01:28:38 pm »

I tried some fancier things like this that gave your opponent different tokens depending on what you did on your turn but they were way too wordy. I liked the idea of giving your opponent a bonus that scaled with how good your extra turn was, although I'm not sure if this is the best execution.

4est

• Duke
    • Shuffle iT Username: 4est
    • Respect: +1454
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3519 on: September 14, 2019, 08:49:45 pm »
    +3

Here's my submission this week.  Borrowed Land is an expensive Estate that gives you an extra turn during which you can't buy Victory cards.  It's a dead card once it's in your deck, but you're rewarded with another extra turn if you can trash it later (making it a nice TfB target).  Similar to Mission, you can't buy VP cards on your extra turns, but other methods of gaining VP cards get around that restriction.  Unlike Mission, you can still buy other cards, and of course the extra turns of Borrowed Lands are a limited commodity and can eventually run out (8 cards in 2 player, 12 in 3 or 4).

The weird Turn token mechanic is the best way I could come up with to clearly and concisely ensure that gaining/trashing multiples on one turn doesn't result in multiple extra turns (vs. something like "When you gain or trash this, if this is the first time you gained or trashed this...").  Each player has one Turn token. 

spineflu

• Saboteur
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3520 on: September 14, 2019, 09:26:58 pm »

I'm changing my entry, I'm not feeling awesome about Witching Hour anymore. Too much finicky stuff going on in it.

Take ten turns in a row. You're gonna make your deck terrible, give your opponents a bunch of free VP, and have a mountain of debt but whatever, do it.

Just a side note: this with like, Watchtower, or Trader - should I phrase this instead to be "reveal the top card of your deck; if it's a Curse, (extra turn w -1 card token)" to be more Watchtower/Trader-proof?

edit edit: looked up how Soothsayer handles it; changed phrasing accordingly. You gotta take the Curse for your extra turn.

Delegate • <7> • Event
    Each other player gets +2%. Gain a Curse to the top of your deck. Reveal the top card of your deck; if it's a Curse, take your –1 Card Token and an additional turn after this one.

Updated at http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18987.msg810942#msg810942
    « Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 10:00:34 am by spineflu »

Gazbag

• Minion
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3521 on: September 14, 2019, 11:12:21 pm »

I'm changing my entry, I'm not feeling awesome about Witching Hour anymore. Too much finicky stuff going on in it.

Take ten turns in a row. You're gonna make your deck terrible, give your opponents a bunch of free VP, and have a mountain of debt but whatever, do it.

Just a side note: this with like, Watchtower, or Trader - should I phrase this instead to be "reveal the top card of your deck; if it's a Curse, (extra turn w -1 card token)" to be more Watchtower/Trader-proof?

edit edit: looked up how Soothsayer handles it; changed phrasing accordingly. You gotta take the Curse for your extra turn.

Delegate • <7> • Event
    Each other player gets +2%. Gain a Curse to the top of your deck. Reveal the top card of your deck; if it's a Curse, take your –1 Card Token and an additional turn after this one.

Pretty much any engine deck that can consistently go off on an Outpost turn can use this to take all the turns.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3522 on: September 15, 2019, 02:11:16 am »

Delegate • <7> • Event

Pretty much any engine deck that can consistently go off on an Outpost turn can use this to take all the turns.

The extra turn only happens if the top card of your deck is a curse, so you’d have to have some top deck manipulation too. However that could be easily accomplished with Courtyard, Sentry, etc., so I think it would be better to make the extra turn conditional on gaining a curse instead of checking the top of your deck.
    « Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 02:12:18 am by mail-mi »

Gazbag

• Minion
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3523 on: September 15, 2019, 06:50:48 am »

Delegate • <7> • Event

The extra turn only happens if the top card of your deck is a curse, so you’d have to have some top deck manipulation too. However that could be easily accomplished with Courtyard, Sentry, etc., so I think it would be better to make the extra turn conditional on gaining a curse instead of checking the top of your deck.

It makes you gain a Curse to the top of your deck so you only need the deck manipulation if your consistent engine deck somehow can't win after 11 turns in a row.

spineflu

• Saboteur
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3524 on: September 15, 2019, 09:44:33 am »
    +1

Delegate • <7> • Event

It makes you gain a Curse to the top of your deck so you only need the deck manipulation if your consistent engine deck somehow can't win after 11 turns in a row.

waking up hungover in the morning to find out you were drunkposting on the dominion fan cards forum is a helluva beast.
    uuh this c.l.t. has Some Issues; i'm gonna think on it today and change it or replace it on Monday.

Updated at http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18987.msg810942#msg810942
    « Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 09:59:50 am by spineflu »
    Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 327  All

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 21 queries.