Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 327  All

Author Topic: Weekly Design Contests #1 - #100  (Read 1547145 times)

segura

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1423
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly Design Contest Thread
« Reply #1600 on: March 24, 2019, 03:14:46 am »

Taskmaster
Action
+1 Action.
Reveal the top card of your deck, then put it in your hand. If it's a curse, +1 Card, +1 Buy, +$1; otherwise, gain a curse.
$2
Let's assume the worst case, a Kingdom with Cursers yet no trashers. Let's also assume that the Curse pile is empty at T10 which seems relatively early. In a 2P game you have 10 starting cards, 10 bought cards and 5 Curses in your deck. That's a Curse ratio of 0.2.
I seriously doubt that in this instance I would ever want a Ruined Village that becomes a Market in 1 out of 5 cases. And usually Taskmaster is worse as it junks yourself and as the Curse ratio in your deck might be lower.

Sorry, but this card is only situationally better than Ruined Village and thus borderline junk.
You are missing that it is always a cantrip. So it does become a Market + Lab if it hits. Still relatively weak. Maybe it could gain the Curse to the top of your deck for a little self synergy?
Yes, I missed that. But it is still borderline junk as it is quite often, at least before the Curses run out, a Familiar that attacks yourself. So it is not a conventional $2 cantrip with a little extra but a $2 cantrip that only becomes wortwhile once the Curse pile is empty.

I'd try a version that discards a Curse for benefit. Far less swingy and for that reason also the conventional way to approach the dubious "good Curses" thingy.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: March 24, 2019, 01:26:17 pm »

When is the deadline for this? Been working on a card, not quite happy with it yet and wanted to fiddle with it, but if it’s cuttin’ it too close I should just go for it.
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

ben_king

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: ben.king
  • formerly grsbmd
  • Respect: +612
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: March 25, 2019, 10:02:25 am »
+2

Emissary, $4
Action - Attack
For each other player, choose one: +2 cards; or gain a Curse to your hand.
Pass each other player a card from your hand.

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10741
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: March 25, 2019, 10:27:11 am »

Emissary, $4
Action - Attack
For each other player, choose one: +2 cards; or gain a Curse to your hand.
Pass each other player a card from your hand.

This seems interesting... but probably too strong. At the start, it's an Ambassador that only returns 1 card instead of 2, but also gives +2 cards, which is huge. Once you have gotten rid of your Estates, and maybe some Coppers, it can become a Sea Hag. It's very close to strictly better than Sea Hag... of course your opponents gaining a Curse to their hand instead of on top of their deck is not as painful for them; but I think the +2 cards + Ambassador effect more than makes up for that.  I wonder if it's a good strength for a .

Oh, and that analysis was only for 2 player. In 3 player, it is actually just Ambassador except with +4 cards, if you choose that option. In 4 player, it is an Ambassador that returns 3 cards instead of 2, and has +6 cards. I think it's completely broken in 4 player, even at .
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 10:29:27 am by GendoIkari »
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0

Tejayes

• Golem
  • Respect: +132
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: March 25, 2019, 12:38:09 pm »
+5

Cozener
Action - $3
--
+1 Buy
+$1

-
While this is in play, when you buy a Curse, gain a card costing up to $5.

"Cozener" is another word for Swindler; the idea here is that the Cozener sabotages a pricier item, then claims to be able to take the cursed object off the owners hands. Honestly, I couldn't think of a better word. Anyway, it's a somewhat different idea at the very least.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
  • Respect: +1364
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: March 25, 2019, 02:46:15 pm »
+1

Originally I was thinking that the player to your left would get to choose, but that gives him a lot of power over the 3rd or 4th player in a multiplayer game. It might still work out that way, but I decided to go with the simpler option. I have no idea about balance.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5345
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: March 25, 2019, 05:08:50 pm »
+1

Originally I was thinking that the player to your left would get to choose, but that gives him a lot of power over the 3rd or 4th player in a multiplayer game. It might still work out that way, but I decided to go with the simpler option. I have no idea about balance.

It looks too strong. The attack option itself is about on par with Witch, which is very strong, and the other option is nothing to sneeze at, either. Note how many other 5$ gainers cost 6$ themselves or have a downside.

Gubump

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Gubump
  • Respect: +1677
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: March 25, 2019, 05:11:36 pm »
+1

Cozener
Action - $3
--
+1 Buy
+$1

-

"Cozener" is another word for Swindler; the idea here is that the Cozener sabotages a pricier item, then claims to be able to take the cursed object off the owners hands. Honestly, I couldn't think of a better word. Anyway, it's a somewhat different idea at the very least.

Cozener rewards players for gaining curses, it doesn't cause players to gain curses, and the prompt was the latter. I don't think this qualifies.
All of my fan card mockups are credited to Shard of Honor and his Dominion Card Image Generator (the new fork).
If you're having font issues with the generator, click this link and click on the button to request temporary access to the demo server that loads the font.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: March 25, 2019, 05:26:42 pm »
+1

Eh, fine:

Redeemable Ruins [Cost: 5]
Action - Victory

3 VP

+ Buy
Return a card from your hand to the supply.

When you gain this, you may gain up to 2 Curses. For each Curse gained in this way, + 1 [Coin].
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

Commodore Chuckles

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Commodore Chuckles
  • Respect: +1971
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: March 25, 2019, 06:19:23 pm »
+2

Cozener
Action - $3
--
+1 Buy
+$1

-

Cozener rewards players for gaining curses, it doesn't cause players to gain curses, and the prompt was the latter. I don't think this qualifies.

Well, that depends on what "cause" means here. Rewarding players for gaining Curses can, technically speaking, cause them to gain them when they otherwise wouldn't.

Fragasnap

• Tactician
  • Respect: +703
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: March 25, 2019, 08:05:38 pm »
+5

Well, that depends on what "cause" means here. Rewarding players for gaining Curses can, technically speaking, cause them to gain them when they otherwise wouldn't.
I had hoped to avoid pedantry, but I suppose the URL should have been enough of a clue that I wouldn't manage it.  Cozener counts, for the reasons Commodore Chuckles states.

Pariah
Types: Action
Cost: $4
Gain a card costing up to $5. Each other player may gain a Curse onto their deck to gain a copy of it (their choice).
Pariah will likely have similar issues to other "-VP for a good effect" cards, in that the effect is very strong when you can throw away the card (or Curses), but will be practically useless otherwise.  Pariah does flip the issue on its head though, as the buyer is determining if the effect is too weak for the other players, rather than themselves.  In games where the Cursing is devastating (very fast games or games with no trashing), Pariah becomes a super-Workshop for basically free.  In other instances, Pariah's primary use will likely be a timely buy to use as a Duchy gainer.

Shady Witch
Types: Action, Attack
+1 Card, +1 Action.  You may discard a Treasure to trash a card from your hand.  You may discard a Treasure. If you do, each other player gains a Curse.
Shady Witch is a low-tempo trasher and a low-tempo Curser that can also be used to deal with its own problem.  Putting trashing onto an Attack that gives out junk runs into a similar centralizing problem as Ambassador.  Of that centralizing I am not a huge fan.

Demon Worshiper
Cost: $5
Reveal your hand. +1 Card per Copper or Curse revealed. Each other player gains a Curse from the trash.
While this is in play, when you gain a card, trash a Curse from the Supply.
Demon Worshiper's on-play gives players a large amount of potential draw by keeping starting Coppers and from any Curses gained.  It also gives Curses to other players from the trash, ensuring the Cursing game will never ends--as its in-play puts Curses into the trash.  The concept is quite exotic.  The big problem I have with it is the way it puts Curses into the trash.  Demon Worshiper puts 1 Curse into the trash when you gain a card, so multiplayer games will have the Curses in the trash immediately de-synched with respect to the players: Have each other player put a Curse into the trash and this would look a lot better.

Dark Village
Types: Action, Dark
Cost: $3
-1VP.  +1 Card, +3 Actions.
When you trash this, gain a Curse from the Supply or trash.
Giving this a new type for the -VP is probably necessary.  Strong Cursers having another pile to drain would be bad. Dark Village avoids the "-VP for a good effect" trashing issue by having an on-trash that gives you a Curse again.  Either way, while +3 Actions is a reasonable effect I don't think it is particularly compelling for all the hoops we have to jump through to get here.

Blackmailer
+$2. Each other player discards the top card of their deck, then chooses one: Either thy gain a Curse onto their deck; or you may gain a copy of the discarded card. (They may pick an option that isn't possible.)
Blackmailer reads a lot like a fixed Jester: Random Cursing, but with less wild gaining that ends multiplayer games.  Unfortunately, the most fun part of Jester is trying to stick together your own deck when you're gaining random cards from other players.  Blackmailer will practically never give you cards except Silvers or maybe other terminal payload.  A fixed, but less interesting Jester is ultimately something I don't really want.

Consul
+1 Card. Reveal a card from your hand. You may trash it. Each other player may discard a copy of that card. If they don't, they gain a Curse.
Consul is a hand-Attack, Cursing-Attack that offers low-tempo trashing.  This type of Attack is often somewhat political because players might have different deck constructions, but this either hits the hand or the deck construction.  What I do take umbrage towards is Consul's tiny terminal draw, and further its hand-attack being non-mandatory make this look a frustrating card.

Scientist
Cost: $3P
+1 Card, +1 Action, +1 Buy.  You may trash a card from your hand.  You may gain a Curse. If you do, each other player gains a Curse onto their deck.
Is this intended as a fix to Familiar?  Scientist aims to solve its problem by giving the player of it a Curse as well, but that would be super weak on its own, so it also gives the answer to its own Curses with trashing.  Unfortunately, this still carries the big problem Familiar has of its prohibitive cost--trashing junk and giving junk simultaneously and in a stacking fashion will make players missing Scientist in an even worse position than those missing Familiar.

Gambit
+3 Cards.  You may gain a Curse to your hand. If you do, +1 Action.
Definitely agree that +3 Cards, +1 Action at $5 is way more interesting than a smaller draw alternative at a lower cost.  The ability to trash the Curses will make this much, much stronger, and doubly so because the Curse comes into your hand.  With such a powerful draw and the choice behind it, I think it might come out well enough.  In some games, it will be a $5 Smithy with an ability that you only use when it is mandatory or convenient.  Others you will be able to gain a Curse in the event that you can immediately trash it.

Totem
Types: Treasure, Attack
$2, +1 Buy.  When you play this, each other player may reveal a card you do not have a copy of in play from their hand. Those who don't gain a Curse.
It is always risky to put a +Buy on a Curser because players may purchase it for +Buys and, hey, there are Curses now.  Totem might be okay because it is a good source of +Buy and, until you build a large-variety deck, it is an unreliable Curser.  It is a stop-card itself whose Cursing will always be stopped by a Curse or most Victory cards.  This has a lot of great design considerations, I don't feel wholly  on its own: It is probably my number 4, but I'm only allowing two runner-ups.

Scarecrow
Types: Action, Attack, Duration
Now and at the start of your next turn: +$1. Each other player may discard an Estate. Those who don't gain a Curse.
While this is in play, when another player trashes a Curse, you may draw a card then discard a card.
I love this in-play sifting effect.  That's super cool.  I think Scarecrow's Attack is a lose, lose-more effect since you are less likely to have Estates to discard when you gain Curses.  As likely as it is to miss on at least one of its two turns, it cannot be overstated how rapidly Scarecrow will inevitably dole out Curses in multiplayer games since you won't have the Estates to discard.  It should probably give reprieve to itself by putting Curses into players' hands and being blocked by Estates and Curses.

Cursed Estate
Types: Victory
1VP. Whenever you gain this card, all other players gain a Curse.
Setup: This supply pile contains 10 cards.
Cursed Estate is immensely similar to Ill-Gotten Gains, but instead of you getting a mostly-junk card, it's everyone gets a junk card.  When Cursed Estate is relevant, the game will be a fairly boring rush.  Most of the time, Cursed Estate will probably be a source of what is functionally +2VP in games without other Cursers.
I'm torn on whether this is a fixed Ill-Gotten Gains, in that an irrelevant one is at least a passable VP source, or a broken Ill-Gotten Gains, in that it cannot be used to acquire Provinces in itself. Either way, I am not enchanted.

Wood Witch
Types: Action, Attack, Victory
+1 Card, +1 Action. Reveal the top card of your deck. If it's a Victory card, put it in your hand and each other player gains a Curse.
Worth 2VP if the Curse pile is empty.
Wood Witch is a non-terminal Witch if the other card it draws is a Victory card, and a cantrip otherwise.  If you can successfully drain the Curse pile, Wood Witch becomes a super Great Hall that sometimes draws 2 cards even.  The ultimate play pattern of Wood Witch is to buy as many Wood Witches as you can: You give out Curses, it becomes a better source of draw (and gives out more Curses) with more copies of itself, and it becomes a wildly worse source of draw the more Curses you have in your deck so you get to neuter other players' Wood Witches, and since you'll drain the Curse pile eventually in-so-doing, you'll already get VP from your Wood Witches assuming you can run them in your favor.
This is interesting, but has such a monolithic ideal that I can't vote for it in good conscience.

Devil's Bargain
+1 Card. Look at the top card of your deck. You may put it in your hand. If you do, +1 Action and gain a curse.
Devil's Bargain is a Laboratory if you're willing to gain a Curse, and a cantrip- otherwise.  If the Curse pile empties, then you can use Devil's Bargain as a cheap Laboratory with impunity.  This is where the discussion of "trashing an Estate is like gaining a Laboratory" is especially relevant, because if you use that analysis then you'll see that the first time you use this to gain a Curse it practically negates its own benefit--except in Devil's Bargain's case, it remains a really crappy card in itself since you have to keep gaining Curses to make it more than a cantrip-!  If it were a cantrip naturally, I would still consider it largely less interesting than Chris is me's Gambit.  I'll recommend putting +1 Action on the on-play and letting it turn into a Lost City when you gain a Curse.

Enclave
Types: Action, Victory
Cost: $6
Set this and any number of cards from your hand aside. You may trash a card from your hand, and each other player may set aside up to 2 cards from their hand.  If they do, they gain a Curse to their hand and draw a card.
2VP
Enclave falls into the category of "bigger versions of interesting, unique cards" which I don't find very compelling.   Island is already Island, and a bigger Island doesn't necessarily interest me.

Taskmaster
Cost: $2
+1 Action. Reveal the top card of your deck, then put it in your hand. If it's a curse or a victory card, +1 Card, +1 Buy, +$1; otherwise, gain a curse, and you may put it on your deck.
Taskmaster is either a cantrip that gains a Curse, or a Market+Laboratory (unless you top-decked a Curse with your previous Taskmaster, in which case it is effectively just a Market).   This is an incredibly swingy effect.   It will probably only be bought in the late-game as a last-ditch attempt to get Provinces on the hope that once can hit Victory cards with it.

Emissary
For each other player, choose one: +2 cards; or gain a Curse to your hand. Pass each other player a card from your hand.
Triggering per player is interesting.  In 2-player, Emissary maintains hand-size, but multiplayer Emissary starts increasing your hand-size.  It also becomes significantly more political in nature in multiplayer, since you can slow down leading players by handing them junk or speed up a losing player.  Or become an agent of chaos.  I am not a fan of such politicking.

Cozener
+1 Buy, +$1
Cozener does run into the "-VP for a good effect" problems of behavior between trashing and non-trashing games.  However it does manage a level of flexibility: In games with trashing, you can use it as a novel gainer; in games with spammable buy, you can use it to control piles; in engine games, you might be able to get 2 Cozeners into play to grab multiple cards with each Curse buy (also controlling piles).  The fact that it can gain Duchies might even prove to be a problem, as far as pile rushing goes.

Janus
Choose one: Gain a card costing up to $5; or +$2 and each other player gains a Curse.
Janus gives two options between economy and harming other players' buildings or an amazing gainer.  I think there is an important reason that each card that can gain $5 cards without drawback cannot gain copies of itself (or is Vampire and is totally neutered by the Bat thing).  It's kind of like the Ironworks-rush thing, but in every game.  I imagine this would be okay, but annoying at $6 (because getting to $6 for a curser is hard), and overpowered at $5.

Redeemable Ruins
Types: Action, Victory
3VP.  +1 Buy. Return a card from your hand to the Supply.
When you gain this, you may gain up to 2 Curses. For each Curse gained in this way, +$1.
Redeemable Ruins is a Ruined Market that can return Curses that can be effectively acquired as 3 Junk cards for a cost of $3.  Gaining Curses will probably never be the right move with it (Watchtower excepted) because it only reduces the cost from $5 to $4 for 2VP or $3 for 1VP--even if it can be "redeemed" with a collision.  It is strictly better than Duchy, anyway.

Show:
Cozener
+1 Buy, +$1
Place:
Scarecrow
Types: Action, Attack, Duration
Now and at the start of your next turn: +$1. Each other player may discard an Estate. Those who don't gain a Curse.
While this is in play, when another player trashes a Curse, you may draw a card then discard a card.
Win:
Demon Worshiper
Reveal your hand. +1 Card per Copper or Curse revealed. Each other player gains a Curse from the trash.
In spite of my misgivings regarding its desynched cursing (something I imagine is easily patched anyway), Demon Worshiper has a unique concept that combats itself in an interesting way.
You may take the reigns when you would, faust.
Dominion: Avarice 1.1a, my fan expansion with "in-games-using-this" cards and Edicts (updated Oct 18, 2021)

Tejayes

• Golem
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: March 25, 2019, 10:30:08 pm »
+1

Wow, third place for an entry I wasn't even too sure about. That's awesome! Thank you, Fragasnap.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
  • Respect: +5142
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: March 26, 2019, 03:29:38 am »
+1

Win:
Demon Worshiper
In spite of my misgivings regarding its desynched cursing (something I imagine is easily patched anyway), Demon Worshiper has a unique concept that combats itself in an interesting way.
You may take the reigns when you would, faust.
Thanks! You're right that maybe Curse trashing needs to scale with the number of players, I have thought about that. I think it might be fine the way it is, it's not like you can easily target a specific player. I guess playtesting would need to decide how much of a problem the asymmetry is.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: March 26, 2019, 03:32:35 am »
+2

Here comes the next round:

Challenge #24: Create an Event or Project with a special cost.

Special cost here includes Potions and Debt, but also special conditions like Grand Market or variable cost like Peddler. If you have another idea to implement special cost, feel free to try it, I am going to be generous with this condition.

majiponi

• Jester
  • Respect: +734
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: March 26, 2019, 04:14:49 am »

Walpurgisnacht
cost P+ - Event
When you buy this, you may overpay for it. If you do, gain 2 cards each costing the amount you overpaid.

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5345
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: March 26, 2019, 04:42:07 am »

Special cost here includes Potions and Debt, but also special conditions like Grand Market or variable cost like Peddler. If you have another idea to implement special cost, feel free to try it, I am going to be generous with this condition.

Do things like Quest count?

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: March 26, 2019, 04:50:26 am »
+1

Do things like Quest count?
I would allow Quest (it requires certain things in hand to get the benefit), but not Ritual or other things that straight up give you a penalty.

segura

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: March 26, 2019, 08:47:23 am »

Walpurgisnacht
cost P+ - Event
When you buy this, you may overpay for it. If you do, gain 2 cards each costing the amount you overpaid.
This isn't strictly better than Talisman as the latter can be triggered more than once during per turn. But it is nonetheless far too strong and requires a non-Victory and potentially a cost restriction.

NoMoreFun

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +2109
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: March 26, 2019, 05:02:35 pm »

Corruption
Project - $2P
Directly after playing an Action, you may set aside a Treasure that isn't a Copper to play it again. Discard set aside Potions, and trash all other set aside Treasures when that Action leaves play.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 10:01:26 pm by NoMoreFun »

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: March 26, 2019, 05:15:05 pm »

Walpurgisnacht
cost P+ - Event
This isn't strictly better than Talisman as the latter can be triggered more than once during per turn. But it is nonetheless far too strong and requires a non-Victory and potentially a cost restriction.

The cost seems restrictive enough. In a way, it actually says "in games using this, you pay pay rather than a card's regular cost to buy it. If you do, +1 buy."

Turning a Goons from to is super hard to judge; but I don't think it makes it too easy to get Goons.
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

segura

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: March 26, 2019, 05:43:32 pm »

The cost seems restrictive enough. In a way, it actually says "in games using this, you pay pay rather than a card's regular cost to buy it. If you do, +1 buy."

Turning a Goons from to is super hard to judge; but I don't think it makes it too easy to get Goons.
I totally disagree. This card is probably closest to Duplicate yet Duplicate is terminal and has a cost restriction.

For good reasons no offical $4 can gain $5s and no official card can gain Provinces without any downsides as you either have to Remodel something or the direct gainer is a one-shot like Horn of Plenty.

The only way to directly gain Provinces is via cost reducers and gainers but that's basically everything you work for during the game. With this Event in the Kingdom you can just add a Potion to your deck and don't even have to work hard to add that extra Buy and so on, just throw in a Potion that, once you start to green, reads as +1 Buy +$8.

Tejayes

• Golem
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: March 26, 2019, 06:21:23 pm »
+4

Education
Project - 10 Debt
-
At the start of your turn, +$2.
At the end of your Buy phase, if you have any Debt remaining, take 2 Debt.

This card is inspired by my own status as a graduate student with loans to pay off. Yep.

Any feedback on this as an actual Project is appreciated, of course, especially concerning the upfront Debt cost.

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: March 26, 2019, 08:33:27 pm »

just throw in a Potion that, once you start to green, reads as +1 Buy +$8.

This convinced me; you’re right. Maybe it would be fine with “overpay up to $6”. Or $5.

King Leon

• Witch
  • Respect: +406
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: March 26, 2019, 08:36:04 pm »
+1

Patent
Type: Event
Cost: $7*

Gain a card costing up to $5 to the top of your deck.
-
This costs $3 less per empty supply pile, but not less than $0.

hhelibebcnofnena

• Minion
  • she/her
  • Respect: +409
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: March 26, 2019, 09:19:05 pm »

Walpurgisnacht
cost P+ - Event

You're not turning Goons from to , you're turning two Goons to , or Possession cost. You still have to reach to get one. Of course, if we're using Goons as an example, you may have a couple in play already, in which case we're turning the cost of two Goons into +X where X is the number of Goons in play, as you could have bought one Goons and got the points instead of gaining two Goons and not getting them.
Hydrogen Helium Lithium Beryllium Boron Carbon Nitrogen Oxygen Fluorine Neon Sodium
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 327  All

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 21 queries.