Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327]  All

Author Topic: Weekly Design Contests #1 - #100  (Read 1541916 times)

Carline

• Witch
  • Respect: +391
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly Design Contest Thread
« Reply #8150 on: January 08, 2021, 08:31:18 pm »
+1

Utterly broken as even "Draw 2 and Exile 2" would be crazy at any price.

hows this?

- Exile two cards
- Gain  a Spirit costing less than the cheapest card you exile
- Trash a card in exile costing more than $1
- Gain a cheaper card
- Take Faery Gift on play
- Take Faery Gift on gain
- Take Faery Gift on trash
- Exile one card instead of pay
- Exile two cards instead of pay
- Gain a Will-O’-Wisp
- Gain a silver

Independently of how they are divided between options or between card and artifact, I think it’s a lot of functions associated to only one card.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 08:32:28 pm by Carline »

pubby

• Minion
  • Respect: +1046
    • View Profile
« Reply #8151 on: January 09, 2021, 12:29:43 am »
+3

Medium should be renamed Long :P

fika monster

• Witch
  • 27 year old swedish guy. PFP by haps
  • Respect: +429
    • View Profile
« Reply #8152 on: January 09, 2021, 07:18:12 am »
+1

hows this?

- Exile two cards
- Gain a cheaper card
- Exile two cards
- Gain a Will-O’-Wisp
- Gain a silver

Independently of how they are divided between options or between card and artifact, I think it’s a lot of functions associated to only one card.

ok, i removed a lot of the options, how is this?

now the functions are
- Exile two cards
- +3 cards
- Gain a Will-O’-Wisp
- Gain a silver

is this better?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 07:19:24 am by fika monster »
Swedish guy, Furry hipster otter

spheremonk

• Bishop
  • Respect: +206
    • View Profile
« Reply #8153 on: January 09, 2021, 01:01:06 pm »
+1

I tried to leave a little extra time for those getting back from the holidays, and ideas seemed to still be percolating, but it looks like things have settled down, so:

THIS IS THE 24  HOUR WARNING
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 03:05:00 pm by spheremonk »

D782802859

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #8154 on: January 09, 2021, 03:35:34 pm »
+3

A mostly vanilla wish gainer.

Gubump

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Gubump
  • Respect: +1677
    • View Profile
« Reply #8155 on: January 09, 2021, 05:43:56 pm »
+2

As worded, this gives you a Silver regardless of whether you overpaid any or not. Is that intentional?
All of my fan card mockups are credited to Shard of Honor and his Dominion Card Image Generator (the new fork).
If you're having font issues with the generator, click this link and click on the button to request temporary access to the demo server that loads the font.

anordinaryman

• Duke
  • Respect: +491
    • View Profile
« Reply #8156 on: January 10, 2021, 01:51:54 am »
+1

Contest Submission

Haunt | Event | $4
Each other player with 5 or more cards puts 2 cards from their hand onto their deck. You may put 2 cards from your hand onto your deck. If you do, gain a Ghost.

Wanted to create a card that bridged the gap between the "Haunted" sub-theme (Haunted Woods, Ghost Ship, Haunted Castle) and the Ghost card.

One fun self-synergy: if you have Ghosts in hand, the cards you top-decked in Haunt to gain another Ghost aren't a problem at all.

fika monster

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #8157 on: January 10, 2021, 03:41:54 am »

hows this?

- Exile two cards
- Gain a cheaper card
- Exile two cards
- Gain a Will-O’-Wisp
- Gain a silver

ok, i removed a lot of the options, how is this?

now the functions are
- Exile two cards
- +3 cards
- Gain a Will-O’-Wisp
- Gain a silver

is this better?

Currently the latest version

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
  • Respect: +3182
    • View Profile
« Reply #8158 on: January 10, 2021, 07:43:14 am »
+4

Points that stand out:

- Fairy spelling is inconsistent (Faery/Fairy).
- Possession (the 's) is also consistent.
- 'Silver' should be uppercase (even though it looks much better lowercase :P)
- 'price' should be 'cost'
- there should be an 'or' before '+3 cards'
- The existing 'or' should be lower case.
-'Gain' and 'Turn' on the Artifact should also be lower case.
- I think cost has to be 6* rather than 6, but I'm not sure about that one.
- I think it should be 'the' Fairy's Gift, but I'm not sure about that one either.

As for the mechanics, when I look at this, my immediate reaction is to just take out the entire part under the horizontal line. Aim for simplicity!

... or to be a bit more abstract, I feel like cards should have an idea that makes them worth existing. Ideally, they feel cohesive. With this one, the unique part is Fairy's gift. That means medium is predominantly a card that can take Fairy's gift. It's cool if it does other stuff that complements that, but the bottom line feels more like just another thing that's going on, unless I'm missing the interaction. (But this paragraph is just my design philosophy, no idea of others agree with that.)

D782802859

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #8159 on: January 10, 2021, 07:47:25 am »

As worded, this gives you a Silver regardless of whether you overpaid any or not. Is that intentional?

You can't overpay by 0. You have to pay more than the current cost of the card.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8160 on: January 10, 2021, 08:25:10 am »
+5

I believe the point is that the grammar is difficult. It could be

You may [overpay for it. If you overpaid by $4 or more, gain a Wish.] Otherwise, gain a Silver.

or

You may overpay for it. (If you [overpaid by 4$ of more], gain a Wish. Otherwise, gain a Silver.)

notevenodd

• Herbalist
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8161 on: January 10, 2021, 12:34:28 pm »
+1

Updating my submission (Victor) as there were some issues in the text.

mandioca15

• Moneylender
  • Respect: +237
    • View Profile
« Reply #8162 on: January 10, 2021, 12:44:39 pm »

Carthorse (Action, $5)

+1 Action
+1 Card
+$1

This turn, when you gain a card, gain a Horse (that doesn't come with another).

A Livery variant that doesn't impose any cost restriction on Horse-gaining.

Gubump

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8163 on: January 10, 2021, 01:06:07 pm »

As worded, it's not "if you overpaid but didn't overpay or more, gain a Silver," (which is what you intend) it's "if you didn't overpay or more, including if you didn't overpay at all, gain a Silver." Because the otherwise in your wording means "if you didn't overpay or more," which includes not overpaying at all. I recommend this wording:

When you buy this, you may overpay for it to gain a Wish. Otherwise, you may overpay for it to gain a Silver.

This takes away the ability to overpay - or + for it, but there was no point in doing so to begin with (why pay more when you don't get anything for doing so?).

All of my fan card mockups are credited to Shard of Honor and his Dominion Card Image Generator (the new fork).
If you're having font issues with the generator, click this link and click on the button to request temporary access to the demo server that loads the font.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8164 on: January 10, 2021, 01:31:24 pm »

Carthorse (Action, $5)

+1 Action
+1 Card
+$1

This turn, when you gain a card, gain a Horse (that doesn't come with another).

A Livery variant that doesn't impose any cost restriction on Horse-gaining.

This seems busted. If you get just one horse, you have Delayed Laboratory & Peddler for just 5$. Delaying the draw is not that big of a downside.

MrFrog

• Baron
  • Shuffle iT Username: MrFrog
  • Respect: +101
    • View Profile
« Reply #8165 on: January 10, 2021, 02:14:38 pm »

I am updating my wording (thanks to gambit05 for the suggestion):

Setting Sail - $7D7
Event

Put 4 Wishes from their pile on your Pirate Ship mat. As long as there is at least one left: During Clean-up draw 1 card less, then put one of the Wishes into your hand.

spheremonk

• Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8166 on: January 10, 2021, 03:49:07 pm »
+3

THE PERIOD FOR SUBMISSIONS IS CLOSED.

It may take a bit of time for judging – it's my first time and there are lots of great submissions.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
  • Respect: +5138
    • View Profile
« Reply #8167 on: January 11, 2021, 01:50:07 am »

As worded, it's not "if you overpaid but didn't overpay or more, gain a Silver," (which is what you intend) it's "if you didn't overpay or more, including if you didn't overpay at all, gain a Silver." Because the otherwise in your wording means "if you didn't overpay or more," which includes not overpaying at all. I recommend this wording:

When you buy this, you may overpay for it to gain a Wish. Otherwise, you may overpay for it to gain a Silver.

This takes away the ability to overpay - or + for it, but there was no point in doing so to begin with (why pay more when you don't get anything for doing so?).
However, with the original wording, you could overpay P.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

spheremonk

• Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8168 on: January 11, 2021, 04:56:07 am »
+9

Below is a list of what I believe are all of this week's entries. Please let me know if I missed yours. I would hate not to cover everyone who made the effort of submitting.

Blessing/Blessed Gems – Carline
Brownie – D782802859
Carthorse – mandioca15
Convoy – Gubump
Conscript – Erick648
Corral – Fragasnap
Corsair – segura
Dragon Egg – pubby
Eeerie Lands – X-tra
Fae Queen – Xen3k
Haunt – anordinaryman
Magical Bridge – lompeluiten
Magician – faust
Medium – fika monster
Medium – spineflu
Pirate – LibraryAdventurer
Räuberbande – Meta
Royal Feast – silverspawn
Sanitarium – NoMoreFun
Setting Sail – MrFrog
Tooth Fairy – Timinou
Unsung Hero – Aquila
Victor – notevenodd
Way of the Hermit Crab – MochaMoko

spheremonk

• Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8169 on: January 12, 2021, 06:57:29 am »
+10

Contest #100 – Results

The entries this week were varied and strong. After judging for my first time, I now have tremendous respect for previous judges, and am awed by the job Aquila and anordinaryman did the prior two weeks. I gave it my best shot.

I mocked up cards where necessary. My apologies if anyone hates the artwork I chose for their card. I tried not fuss with the words at all (except for very minor things, like a couple of periods).

It’s great to have several new contestants join us – if I missed saying it to you below, Welcome!

Blessing
Blessed Gems
––
Carline
  Blessing trashes for Victory tokens, but in a manner that plays entirely differently from the way the official cards that do – it’s difficult to build a long-term strategy around, but helps a lot right away. Then, instead of putting you to the difficult “must trash” decision of some cards, it provides a back-door of promoting it to a Wish that you can use to improve your deck for the long run. The Wish gain seems reasonable given the $5 cost. Add the interaction with its Heirloom, Blessed Gems, which rewards you if you line them up, and there’s a bunch to consider and plan for. All of this just works, and should also add some fun strategic considerations.

Brownie
––
D782802859
    To start with, leaving aside the wording issues, this card is fairly straightforward and gets the pricing of the Wish-gaining overpay exactly right. I really like this idea. Unfortunately, the wording issue makes this a tough card to judge: as worded, you really do gain Silver anytime you don’t gain a Wish (it’s not a question of overpaying zero, which, of course you can’t, but the simple fact that “otherwise” means “if not”); however, I’m pretty sure you intended that any actual overpay other than $4 gains a Silver. But there’s no clarifying update to the wording. That makes it difficult to know what to judge. I’ll just say that I think this card is a great idea, and I’m sorry I can’t do more (if you feel I’m being too narrow-minded here, I really do apologize). 

Carthorse
––
mandioca15
    A good, simple card. It’s a Peddler that can gain Horses. In an environment with lots of + Buy, this could feel overpowered, but the fact that it doesn’t facilitate that by providing Buys itself feels right. My concern is that non-terminal Horse-gainers are not included among the official cards for good reasons, chiefly because it makes piling up Horses too easy, and pretty soon, you run through your whole deck without much planning or effort. Perhaps that’s alleviated by the fact that the Horses aren’t gained until your Buy phase, so you generally won’t draw them on the same turn you gain them? I think at some point you have enough Horses that it doesn’t matter. Either way, I imagine that in-game this card would be fun to play.   

Convoy
––
Gubump

Sometimes you look at an unofficial card and think, “This isn’t already a card?” or at least, “This general concept isn’t already represented in the game?” That’s how well Convoy fits into the Dominion universe. The simple +3 Cards and discard an Action card for +1 Action is elegant. I wouldn’t have come up with the conditional Horse gain myself, but that’s exactly what saves the card’s balance at $6 – if the card functioned as a straight Smithy too frequently, it certainly wouldn’t support that price, but would also be difficult to balance at any price. Putting it all together works perfectly. This is a great design.

Conscript
––
Erick648
    Welcome to the contest! First of all, your narrative wins best narrative of the week hands down. Whenever judging felt like a slog, I went back, read it again, and enjoyed it immensely. The whole story works. This card is a great use of both Madman and Mercenary and the Ruins penalty is rather creative and an efficient way to limit the upside of the card from getting out of control. I’m having a hard time deciding though whether the card is balanced at $2. It protects from Attacks; it sifts (with or without Attacks); it gets to promoted to Madman/Mercenary. I think coupling the Madman with a Ruins and the Mercenary with a (usually Silver) discard, probably keeps it in check at $2, but it’s close. Ultimately, I would enjoy playing with this card.   

Corral
––
Fragasnap
    The comparison to Hamlet makes this card seem simpler than it is. It’s a smart workaround to the problem of non-terminal Horse gainers causing choas or making it too perfunctorily easy to build engines on any board. This should generate some fun decisions whether or not the Kingdom includes other villages, both in terms of buying Corral and deciding how to play it. I think this works at $2, but it feels strong on early turns. Overall, very well thought out. I like this.

Corsair
––
segura

I suspect this is the most interesting possible use of a not-so-interesting mechanic. Fame (which I realize isn’t your submission) adds a mini-game that sets goals that don’t really make the game itself more interesting to a degree that supports the added fiddliness. Compared, for example, to the way that most Landmarks effect the strategic context, Fame wouldn’t seem to produce particularly interesting in-game decisions. To be fair, your card sets up a contest that certainly adds significant interest, and makes Fame itself more engaging in the process. Also, I really like the connection in terms of economy between your gaining Spoils and your opponent discarding Treasures. I just wish the contest were based on something more interesting than Fame. I also wonder whether taking the Treasure Chest is a bit too easy, compared to how much goes into the official way – Swashbuckler is a steep hill to climb.

Dragon Egg
––
pubby

Games with lots of Spoils flowing can be fun. Actually, Dragon Egg has a bit of the flavor of Stockpile on steroids. This card certainly would have a major effect on any game where it’s in the Supply. My concern is that it is not only swingy and centralizing, but that it doesn’t present many complicated choices in games using it. You are right that the +$3 makes it more interesting, and I like the lower price as well. I feel like there’s still a really compelling idea here, but the card in its current form doesn’t quite execute on it in a way that works practically most of the time.

Eeerie Lands
––
X-tra

The central idea of this card plays into what makes Night cards most strategically compelling: when they directly affect how you play the earlier phases of your turn. I like how this card does that. I also appreciate the way the Treasure-related piece scales up as you gain (and are able to reveal) more valuable Victory cards (though clearly, Kingdom Victory cards will significantly change that). That said, games using this will be overwhelmed by Wishes, particularly in the early stages when, where you can buy his before the first shuffle and have few Action cards to play. You’re onto something interesting here, but the Wishes need to be limited somehow.   

Fae Queen
––
Xen3k
    This card has a lot going on, and all of it is interesting. The edits you made dramatically improve the quality of the card. This pairing of Lucky Coin is significantly more robust than that with Fool – an alternate cost of trashing an Heirloom is a nice new idea, though I worry a bit whether it makes it too easy to gain a strong early-game card (the fact that it’s usually limited to one per customer probably makes this ok). Overall, I like this aspect of the card. The on-play abilities should set up some thought-provoking decisions and difficult tradeoffs. I wonder though whether $6 is too much: it’s a close call for a card that may be reduced in the late stages to either a Smithy (actually, a self-Hexing Smithy) or a strong one-shot. This needs some playtesting, but hey, that should be fun. 

Haunt
––
anordinaryman
    I love the concept of this Event, both from the perspective of the story it tells (Ghost Ship/Ghost) and strategically. Mirroring the non-defendable topdecking attack (not technically an Attack) and your similar topdecking for benefit is a nice symmetrical touch. The self-synergy you point to also furthers that. I worry a bit that Haunt may gain Ghosts to easily, especially in the early game (though I realize that after spending $4, it might not be so easy to find two more cards to topdeck, and they may be awful if you do). A compelling idea well executed.

Magical Bridge
––
lompeluiten
    This card clearly hovers somewhere in the neighborhood of Bridge and Highway. It gives you +Action, but no +Card, facilitating multiple plays, but less so than Highway as it can’t draw itself. Added to that is the Wish-gaining. It is a bit difficult to judge this card, as “Whenever you buy a card, gain a Will-o’-Wisp” is not by its terms limited in any way – though I assume “this turn” is intended, it could be “while this is in play” or it could (though I imagine it doesn’t) mean what it literally says – any time at all (for the rest of the game?). Though silverspawn tried to clarify the language, it didn’t seem as if you accepted his clarification. In any event, under almost any interpretation, the card gains too many Will-o’Wisps, on top of the non-terminal price reduction, for only $4.   

Magician
––
faust
    The interplay for your opponents between discarding a meaningful card and drawing to compensate for their cheapest cards sets up an unusual dynamic that, as you say, makes it an Attack . . . or maybe not. Very creative indeed. I worry this may generate too many Will-o’-Wisps, particularly in games with more than two players. Otherwise, it looks balanced at $3. This card certainly will add an exciting bit of interaction to any game it’s in.

Medium
Fairy’s Gift
––
fika monster

The final version of this card is vastly improved from earlier versions. Simplicity helps. That said, the card still isn’t all that simple. It still has three different on-play options, an Artifact, and a complex alternate cost. Also, as the card got simpler, it lacked cohesion. I don’t really understand how the options relate or what strategic interaction is intended. Finally, the Artifact probably results in too many gains of Will-‘o-Wisp. All of that said, I appreciate your obvious enthusiasm for the game and all of the effort you made to improve the card.   

Medium
––
spineflu
    Having Spirits function as Travelers is exactly the sort of creative idea I was hoping a relatively non-restrictive contest would engender. The fact that the first play is a dud parallels Travelers as well. The strongest card is far weaker than in the Traveler line, but you get there quicker, so that makes sense. Playing Ghost during your Action phase (I assume that’s what’s intended?) should make it hit an Action more often, but sets up some tricky choices in terms of when exactly to play Medium in sequence, particularly since it is terminal. The overall  mechanic seems to work cleanly and the card feels balanced at $4. An all-around strong effort. (Somehow, I hate Travelers, but really liked this.)

Pirate
––
LibraryAdventurer
    This feels like an entirely new concept that fits into the game seamlessly nonetheless. In addition to using Spoils well, it makes creative use of the Pirate Ship mat (the more we can do with those limited-use Seaside mats the better). The decisions about sacrificing Treasure will remain interesting throughout the game, and will change significantly on different boards – both things you want in a Dominion card. And as you say, there’s an early game/late game trigger effect that should spice things up as well. $3 is the right price. An intriguing card.   

Räuberbande
––
Meta
  Welcome to the contest! I am evaluating the English translation, which I hope tracks the German well enough. The card is much improved from the original Woodcutter version. I like the idea gaining Spoils for buys, and you are correct that this will increase the value of multiple copies. That said, one concern is that as a terminal non-drawing card, it may be tough to pull off. Also, when there is village support, the game will be overrun by Spoils (this is my experience with other unofficial cards and Projects I’ve played with that earn Spoils for buys or gains), but when there isn’t village support, this card is a tough buy at either $3P or $6. The alternate $6 cost is novel fix. Räuberbande feels as if it is only a step or two away from a being a great card – the idea is there, but I don’t think the execution has fully caught up. Great first effort. Nice to have you in the contest.   

Royal Feast
––
silverspawn
    I think I said we wanted big, fun cards for the 100th contest, and no question, Royal Feast is all of that. All I could think when I first looked at it was. “Wow! Crazy fun!” It is difficult assess the balance of a card that has big things for you and big things for your opponents. Ultimately though, it seems that you draw seven cards, but then your opponents can gain a Royal Feast PLUS draw seven cards on their very next turn. So whether that means you shouldn’t buy the card to begin with, or that the game devolves into an ultra-fast Wish-fest with 11-card hands, I’m not sure this works well in practice. Perhaps if the Wishes were not gained to hand or were somehow conditional? In any event, it’s a fun card to ponder and definitely contains a cool idea at its core.

Sanitarium
––
NoMoreFun
    I like the idea of something akin to a delayed Tactician. You discard your hand and, on some future turn, you double your hand. Of course, you don’t get the other benefits of Tactician, and the effect is delayed (and you could get more of fewer cards depending on the circumstances), so naturally, it costs less than Tactician. The below-the-line effect of saving Madman from return is an interesting wrinkle that requires some planning to use effectively. Even though you generally only play one Sanitarium a turn, and the below-the-line effect will not activate on those turns, it may be a bit too easy to accumulate Madmans (Madmen?) with this card. You might have to playtest it to know for sure. Either way, as is or nerfed in some way to prevent that, this card could facilitate some really complex long-term (not necessarily mega-turn) strategies. 

Setting Sail
––
MrFrog
    Welcome to the contest! (Personally, I always welcome anyone who doesn’t expect the Spanish Inquisition.) This Event looks like it could really shake the game up. The effect is big, but so is the cost, so I don’t think that’s a problem. It generally won’t be bought too early, so even four Wishes shouldn’t break the game. I wish (sorry) I had more to say about it, because I like it, and expect it makes for enjoyable games – with all the flexibility, everyone likely feels as if they were able to execute the strategy they wanted to pursue. It even reduces shuffle luck to a degree for four critical turns. I wonder a little about running out of Wishes in the four-player context, but I imagine the effect would be brief if it happens at all, given how quickly the Wishes should return. And really, if you’re playing Dominion with four people, are you having any fun anyway? A great first submission. I hope we see more from you in the future.   

Tooth Fairy
––
Timinou
    This card combines Haven with trashing in a more interesting manner than Church. The decision is more direct, as you only have one card, so you must do one or the other. That should result in more interesting strategic choices. At the same time, the Wish gain is reasonable, as it is mostly just a delayed upgrade. The Silver gain will generally be good early and worse later. The card seems balanced at $4. I’m not sure why this card wants to be a Night card. Since you forgo using the set aside card this turn either way, it saves an Action as Night card, but should it? A good solid, useful card.   

Unsung Hero
––
Aquila
    As I wrote above, games that get the Spoils flowing are always fun. This seems to be the rare Spoils-gainer that strikes the right balance between gaining enough Spoils to have a significant effect, but not so many that they overwhelm the game. The Treasure gaining seems like the right idea as well, though I wonder whether it’s slightly overpowered in Colony games. The $5 price seems spot-on – I wouldn’t even consider any other. In all, a good, solid, balanced card.   

Victor
––
notevenodd
    Welcome to the forum! Everyone enjoys cards that involve Prizes – they’re used so little in the official game, but are all fun to play with. Mostly (maybe exclusively?) on this forum, we’ve seen Prize-gainers (there was even a whole contest of them a while back). This is an interesting new approach: an emulator. As you saw with all the comments and edits, it’s a tough one to pull off. The final version is definitely the best version you submitted. Using the old-school Band of Misfits approach solves several problems. At the end of the day though, the $8 cost is necessary to avoid a centralizing rush for the card, but will limit its use and effectiveness. Colony games with this card should be more fun. This is a great first attempt. I look forward to seeing more of your cards.

Way of the Hermit Crab
––
MochaMoko
  I can certainly understand the appreciation for this card in the voting. Under the right circumstances, it should lead to big, fun games. My son has been yelling at me all week about how great this card is. I have no doubt every game with Way of the Hermit Crab would be an adventure with lots of interesting decisions. It also makes novel use of the Traveler line, which isn’t an easy trick to pull off. All of that said, I think there are good reasons why: (1) the official Ways are mostly limited to smaller effects; and (2) the rules suggest no more than one Way. Strong Ways lead to over-powered, unbalanced cards, and too many decisions slow down the game. That said, this is a huge attempt at something very cool. 

There were a bunch of great entries this week. It was difficult to pick runners-up and winners, and I’m sure on a different day I would’ve picked different ones. But here goes . . .

Runners-up (in no particular order): Blessing/Blessed Gems by Carline; Corral by Fragasnap; Medium by spineflu

Winner: Convoy by Gubump

« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 02:47:36 pm by spheremonk »

fika monster

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #8170 on: January 12, 2021, 07:32:32 am »
+1

Good job judging here! I actually agree with your judgement on my card submission this week, for some reason i really struggled to come up with anything. anyways, i feel like you were fair and nice in your judgement.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
  • Respect: +5138
    • View Profile
« Reply #8171 on: January 12, 2021, 09:20:17 am »
+5

Thanks for the judging!

Regarding the future of this thread: I contacted theory and he said that he'd make us a subboard but it seems he did not get around to it yet.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Gubump

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8172 on: January 12, 2021, 11:45:20 pm »
+2

Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327]  All

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 20 queries.