Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 327  All

Author Topic: Weekly Design Contests #1 - #100  (Read 1562069 times)

Kudasai

• Witch
  • Respect: +289
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly Design Contest Thread
« Reply #2225 on: June 03, 2019, 02:46:09 pm »

I think I'll need to bump up the judging yet again, but it looks like the submissions have mostly stopped coming in. So...

Judging will occur in roughly 6-9 hours!

Freddy10

• Thief
  • Respect: +153
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: June 03, 2019, 04:43:53 pm »

I hope I'm on time.

Collector
$3 - Action
Draw 4 cards
The player who has the possessed doll discards two cards.
Take the possessed doll.

Possesed doll is a ln artifact that does nothing.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 04:45:01 pm by Freddy10 »
Who trashes the trashers?

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10765
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: June 03, 2019, 05:04:14 pm »

I hope I'm on time.

Collector
$3 - Action
Draw 4 cards
Take the possessed doll.

This isn't a Duration...
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0

Gazbag

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Gazbag
  • Respect: +1004
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: June 03, 2019, 05:09:44 pm »

So you really need the stars to align to have that reaction be relevant.
True that. The situation in which Attacks are in the Kingdom and you want 2 Silvers occur infinitely more frequently than the rare situations in which you want to handgain 3 Coppers.
As you seemingly disagree with Silver generally being better than Copper, feel free to point out other situations than Guildhall and Gardens in which you actually want to play Beggar.

Oh dear, if that's what you thought I meant I mustn't have been being very clear, sorry!

Beggar can be okay any time there's a card with a unique effect in the kingdom which needs to trash things to fuel it. Mercenary, Forager and Altar are 3 examples of things like this from Dark Ages alone. It doesn't happen very often, but sometimes you just need to gain cards and getting 3 cards straight to hand is not the worst way to do that at all.

Freddy10

• Thief
  • Respect: +153
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: June 03, 2019, 05:25:53 pm »

I hope I'm on time.

Collector
$3 - Action
Draw 4 cards
Take the possessed doll.

This isn't a Duration...

Oh... Thanks. I thought i fixed a problem i had with my idea, but now it is not valid for the contests. Just ignore it
Who trashes the trashers?

Kudasai

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: June 04, 2019, 01:06:45 am »

CHALLENGE #31 - FEELING VULNERABLE - COMMENTARY AND RESULTS

I appreciate everyone's entries. This was a tough challenge this week, but these were all great submissions. I really appreciate the effort! Anyways, on to the commentary.

Repurpose - Gazbag:
Well this is classic Gazbag right here. Balanced and touching on just about everything I was hoping from this challenge: a mildly strong effect and an appropriate vulnerability that seems to fit just right. Your set aside cards will generally be within reach of all other players so this will probably hand out a lot of Coffers to your opponents, but the strength of getting the gained card next turn along with a 6 card hand should not be underrated. Assuming those two things equal out (and I have no idea if they do) getting real value out of this card will depend on players not dishing out too many tokens.

Motherly Witch - MeNowDealWithIt:
Boy I am not the person to judge Attack cards, but I do think this looks balanced. The on-play effect is certainly strong enough that you probably can't afford to avoid it, but the real challenge likely comes from determining how many of these you can manage and that determination will rely a lot on the other Kingdom cards. I also really like that this may be a rare Curser that is skippable the first few shuffles. Not rushing it and losing the Motherly Witch split may cost you the Curse split as well, but you still have potential to make that up with advanced Copper attacking.

Novice - segura:
Ahh the ole' quest to make Double Lab balanced. The discarding at the start of your next turn is a nice touch, but I wonder if it's needed here. This seems to come down to choosing between the strong and reliable draw of Novice or building an overdraw engine from $5 cost components to get the Coffers bonus. I think this could work, but maybe without my burdensome Duration requirement. The Potion does help distinguish the two. If you grab a Potion you're not likely to hit $5 anytime soon.

Privateer - mandioca15:
The overall packaging of this feels good. Will likely force games into early greening though and that's not everyone's cup of tea. Sometimes it's mine though!
The double Gold might be too strong at $5 with this vulnerability, but it's hard to say without testing.

General - Gubump:
Throne Room on steroids! At first this seems utterly broken, but I think there's a lot going on that can reign it in. What I like most is how this redefines the game in a way where rushing down a pile is no longer that optimal strategy. Doing so leaves those cards without any copies in the Supply wide open for double throning. I do think something like this should cost around $7+ just so players can't load up on them while waiting for piles to empty.

Rope Bridge - hhelibebcnofnena:
Another bridge that draws! Didn't that win one of these contest lately? This is a nice clean design with a lot of strategy potential. You certainly need to keep track of how many Rope Bridges are out there. Being a Duration will help keep track of how many Rope Bridges could potentially be played between your turns. Could be really fun, but I worry all of that tracking could be tedious.

Lich - King Leon:
A Swamp Hag that always curses is quite nice. The vulnerability cleverly can be a bonus, but also hurts you. Very interesting, but I worry about the ability to topdeck any amount of curses onto someones deck. Very unlikely in a 2 player game, but more so with 3+ players.

Grand Tour - naitchman:
I gotta say I just really like how this card came together. It got some criticism there for being a Big Money enabler (and it surely is), but I think there are enough ways to beat BM Grand Tour that this kind of works. Villager tokens and mass Market-esque type strategies come to mind. Really cool card, but it does need to cost around $8.

Credit - mail-mi:
I recall some good discussion occurring "some time ago" about this card. I also recall saying I couldn't accurately judge if it was good or not and now I find it here before me for this Weekly Design Contest. Bold move mail-mi! Well I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around this one. I certainly like the idea of turning debt into a benefit. Mission is doing a bit of the same thing and that works well, so who is to say this can't work.

Politician - NoMoreFun:
Interesting concept. Reminds me of Experiment in the way that this could end up being a one-shot.

Rally Point - Aquila:
Just a great card. Easy to understand, but probably a bit tougher to master. Quad-Den of Sin all at the cost of those all important $5 cost cards. I think you're correct though, this will make Silvers too good. Perhaps this could be balanced around $8. I wanted to play test this one, but didn't have the time, so I can only speculate. Nice entry though.

Mystical Chest - scolapasta:
Really interesting, but the Hex accumulation is a positive and not a negative. Certainly works as a card, but it tends to lean away from the scope of this contest. With that said I can't score this well, but I do think it's a great card and would like to try it out sometime.

Bookstore - Commodore Chuckles:
I like how this solves the issue of scaling player counts with the draw up to 6 cards in hand clause. I still think this could be brutal with large player games though. You'll likely have all your good cards skipped early game, but perhaps this works mid to late game with a thin enough deck. Could potentially be tedious to play having to reveal your hand constantly, but hey that could be a good thing. It'll keep players engaged when it's not their turn (a probable I encounter with my player group)!

Village Idiot - Frolouch:
That's a lot of card types. Certainly a game to be played with Courtier! Probably too swingy to work well though.

Messenger Bird - ClouduHieh:
A solid well rounded card, but since it's bonus to other players isn't contingent on anything they do, it doesn't quite need the Duration effect and thus doesn't really fit this competition. I think it make a great card though. Just something more along the lines of Councilrooms wording.

Copper Pixie - majiponi:
A fine $2 cost card (and those are hard to make), but I think Begger already fills this role well enough. I also think 3 Coppers in hand now instead of $2 now and $2 later is more versatile beyond Garden games. It makes hitting the $6 and $7 price points a bit easier and for less Coppers gained.

Conjurer - faust:
Really cool looking card. I like that you can play it safe by not playing the Action next turn. I really like the feel of this card, but my big hang up is the use of Hexes (and really it's an issue with Hexes and not your card design). Specifically that most Hexes don't stack making the vulnerability on this a bit weak, but when you do get a stacking Hex you likely can't risk all of that punishment. I think the mechanics on this are excellent, but maybe handing out Boons to opponents instead self-hexing is the way to go here. I think it would also be helpful to know what Hex (or Boon) you're dealing with before you choose which card to gain.

Trade Pact - 4est:
The addition of the Silver gaining is a nice touch, but beyond that this feels very similar to Masquerade.

Well going into this I had some clear favorites and I was pretty sure who I was going to give this to, but after writing all these reviews up I've changed my mind completely. Of my 3 absolute favorites: Grand Tour, General and Rally Point I've decided to choose none of them. These are all great designs, but the pricing was off just enough that I didn't think it would be fair to those who hit it closer to home.

So it in the end it came down to Motherly Witch and Novice. Both are great designs and implement my vague description of "vulnerability" very well. Ultimately though I think Motherly Witch is a slightly cleaner design so that will be my choice for this weeks winner. I wish I could elaborate more on my decision, but I've got to wrap this up. I really appreciate everyone's entries. They really were all great designs, but unfortunately we can only have one winner a week.

Congrats MeNowDealWithIt!

Gubump

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Gubump
  • Respect: +1683
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: June 04, 2019, 01:18:27 am »

Well going into this I had some clear favorites and I was pretty sure who I was going to give this to, but after writing all these reviews up I've changed my mind completely. Of my 3 absolute favorites: Grand Tour, General and Rally Point I've decided to choose none of them. These are all great designs, but the pricing was off just enough that I didn't think it would be fair to those who hit it closer to home.

How is giving the win to a card you don't like as much fair? Seeing you call my card one of your absolute favorites yet making it barely even an honorable mention makes me feel cheated. I even feel slighted for Aquila and naitchman's sakes.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 01:46:33 am by Gubump »
All of my fan card mockups are credited to Shard of Honor and his Dominion Card Image Generator (the new fork).
If you're having font issues with the generator, click this link and click on the button to request temporary access to the demo server that loads the font.

scolapasta

• Minion
  • Respect: +738
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: June 04, 2019, 02:04:53 am »
+1

Receive a Boon. At the start of your next turn, +$3 and receive one of the set aside Hexes, discarding the rest.
-
While this is in play, when another player receives a Boon, set aside a Hex face down (under this).
Really interesting, but the Hex accumulation is a positive and not a negative. Certainly works as a card, but it tends to lean away from the scope of this contest. With that said I can't score this well, but I do think it's a great card and would like to try it out sometime.

My original draft had you receive the Hex immediately when another player received a Boon, but I wanted / needed to scale both for multiplayer games and for multiple boons from just the one opponent. So I switched to the idea of setting aside and receiving one at the start of your turn, not realizing that might steer me out of the challenge on a technicality.

Though I'd argue that technically it does still fit - the vulnerability is set up during the "while in play", even though its effect isn't felt until the start of your next turn, i.e. "(1) Something that alters the game in a way that might not help you or may help your opponents". And choosing the least harmful of the several Hexes is getting Hexed!

Regardless, congratulations to MeNowDealWithIt and great entries from everyone!
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

Kudasai

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: June 04, 2019, 04:56:24 am »

Receive a Boon. At the start of your next turn, +$3 and receive one of the set aside Hexes, discarding the rest.
-
While this is in play, when another player receives a Boon, set aside a Hex face down (under this).

My original draft had you receive the Hex immediately when another player received a Boon, but I wanted / needed to scale both for multiplayer games and for multiple boons from just the one opponent. So I switched to the idea of setting aside and receiving one at the start of your turn, not realizing that might steer me out of the challenge on a technicality.

Though I'd argue that technically it does still fit - the vulnerability is set up during the "while in play", even though its effect isn't felt until the start of your next turn, i.e. "(1) Something that alters the game in a way that might not help you or may help your opponents". And choosing the least harmful of the several Hexes is getting Hexed!

Yeah, I think a lot of good card ideas on here were victim to my obscure contest rules. Sorry! Can't wait to see what you come up with this next challenge.

Kudasai

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: June 04, 2019, 05:19:34 am »

How is giving the win to a card you don't like as much fair? Seeing you call my card one of your absolute favorites yet making it barely even an honorable mention makes me feel cheated. I even feel slighted for Aquila and naitchman's sakes.

Fair question. The short answer is it came down to balance. I liked your card more, but I believe it is way under priced. And I should be clear I really like Motherly Witch, just not as much as yours. Again though, I feel it was priced correctly at $5 and yours I believe is in the $7-$8 range.

Really though my outlined judging criteria was focused more on what the card is doing and not if I personally liked it or not. I tried to be as impartial as I could when judging. I have a personal biased towards engine components like your card and not Attack cards like Motherly Witch, but in the end it came down to "creativity, uniqueness, how the on-play and vulnerability interact directly or indirectly, and balance". This may seem counter intuitive to how we should judge, but really my hope is more people judge in this fashion. Otherwise, we potentially end up with the same types of cards over and over.

And let me explicitly state for the record that the order of my judging was:
(1) MeNowDealWithIt with Motherly Witch - Winner
(2) segura with Novice - Runner-up
(3) Gubump with General - Honorable Mention
(4) naitchman with Grand Tour - Honorable Mention
(5) Aquila with Rally Point - Honorable Mention

Gazbag

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2235 on: June 04, 2019, 05:20:12 am »
+1

-

Yeah, I think a lot of good card ideas on here were victim to my obscure contest rules. Sorry! Can't wait to see what you come up with this next challenge.

I don't know, it seems kind of like saying that Margrave isn't an attack because beyond the first it helps your opponent. An opponent still has to receive a Boon for you to be hexed, I thought it fit the rules well as far as I understood them!

Kudasai

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: June 04, 2019, 05:29:05 am »
+1

-

I don't know, it seems kind of like saying that Margrave isn't an attack because beyond the first it helps your opponent. An opponent still has to receive a Boon for you to be hexed, I thought it fit the rules well as far as I understood them!

I see both of your points. It clearly is within the rules of the competition, but the outcome would still have been the same. All good cards, but there can only be one winner and I still think Motherly Witch was the best choice (but not by a lot). scolapasta, knowing you would have lost anyways is not likely any consolation, but I thought you should still know. :|
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 05:30:30 am by Kudasai »

Gubump

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: June 04, 2019, 10:06:06 am »

Fair question. The short answer is it came down to balance. I liked your card more, but I believe it is way under priced. And I should be clear I really like Motherly Witch, just not as much as yours. Again though, I feel it was priced correctly at $5 and yours I believe is in the $7-$8 range.

The reason you said General was OP was because of empty piles, which seems pretty arbitrary. Especially since raising its price would make it more likely for piles to be empty (or make them closer to empty) by the time you got a General.

Well going into this I had some clear favorites and I was pretty sure who I was going to give this to, but after writing all these reviews up I've changed my mind completely. Of my 3 absolute favorites: Grand Tour, General and Rally Point I've decided to choose none of them.

This statement in particular says to me "hey guys, I really like your cards, but I'm going to throw your ideas out the window and instead give the victory to some other random person because of a criteria I made up just now."
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 10:17:12 am by Gubump »
All of my fan card mockups are credited to Shard of Honor and his Dominion Card Image Generator (the new fork).
If you're having font issues with the generator, click this link and click on the button to request temporary access to the demo server that loads the font.

segura

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1435
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: June 04, 2019, 10:23:07 am »

Seriously dude, stop endlessly whining about not having won. The point of these contests is not to win but come up with cool cards, see other people do the same and analyze cards together.
Kudasai has been incredibly nice to everybody (he even offered another poster to host this last contest!) and analyzed all cards pretty well.

Calling the poster, MeNowDealWithIt, who has won this week's contest with a sound and interesting card a "random person" is pretty rude.

Gubump

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: June 04, 2019, 10:41:50 am »

Seriously dude, stop endlessly whining about not having won. The point of these contests is not to win but come up with cool cards, see other people do the same and analyze cards together.
Kudasai has been incredibly nice to everybody (he even offered another poster to host this last contest!) and analyzed all cards pretty well.

Calling the poster, MeNowDealWithIt, who has won this week's contest with a sound and interesting card a "random person" is pretty rude.

Sorry, I wasn't intending to be rude to MeNowDealWithIt. I'm not mad about losing either -- I've lost almost all of these contests, that's not my problem. I'm just upset by the judging criteria being different from literally every previous contest. Especially since the only reason was because he deemed my playtested card unbalanced for an arbitrary reason. I suppose I should have mentioned it being playtested. And like I said, he made up that criterion on the spot, after we had already submitted all our entries. I know that isn't what he intended with what he said, but the way he said what I quoted in my previous post feels like it's just rubbing our otherwise-victories in my, naitchman, and Aquila's faces. I would have rather not known that I was close.

Oh well, congratulations anyway, MeNowDealWithIt.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 11:06:11 am by Gubump »

segura

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1435
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: June 04, 2019, 11:15:14 am »

Especially since the only reason was because he deemed my playtested card unbalanced for an arbitrary reason.
Price is not an arbitrary criterion. Some folks don't mind mispriced cards, some do.

The notion that a card (which has not been posted outside of this contest and went through several changes while this very contest has run) has been playtested is highly dubious.
The natural assumption of anybody is that what we see here are rough ideas and not polished cards.

Gubump

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: June 04, 2019, 11:15:32 am »

Especially since the only reason was because he deemed my playtested card unbalanced for an arbitrary reason.
Price is not an arbitrary criterion. Some folks don't mind mispriced cards, some do.

The notion that a card which has not been posted outside of this contest and went through several changes while thsi very contest has run is highly dubious.

It was playtested after the latest change. So not very playtested, but it didn't seem OP. And the reason I call the reason for it being OP arbitrary is because the reason he gave was because of empty piles, which in my experience happen pretty rarely for something to balance a card around.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 11:17:11 am by Gubump »

Gazbag

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: June 04, 2019, 11:25:36 am »
+2

I mean lets face it, judging is way less fun and more stressful than designing a card anyway so I'm usually pretty happy to not win!

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: June 04, 2019, 11:46:05 am »
+1

because of a criteria I made up just now."

Without getting too involved, I have to point out that he listed his criteria in his initial contest rules post, and it was the same criteria he re-listed a couple posts ago. Balance was one of those criteria.

His point was that he was trying to give the award to the card that he felt was objectively overall the "best" card, which can be different than "personal favorite". It's like me saying that personally I enjoy the movie The Golden Child more than Apocalypse Now, but also acknowledging that Apocalypse now is objectively the better film. It's the difference between personal preference, and objective criteria.
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Gubump

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: June 04, 2019, 12:28:52 pm »
+2

because of a criteria I made up just now."

Without getting too involved, I have to point out that he listed his criteria in his initial contest rules post, and it was the same criteria he re-listed a couple posts ago. Balance was one of those criteria.

His point was that he was trying to give the award to the card that he felt was objectively overall the "best" card, which can be different than "personal favorite". It's like me saying that personally I enjoy the movie The Golden Child more than Apocalypse Now, but also acknowledging that Apocalypse now is objectively the better film. It's the difference between personal preference, and objective criteria.

Looking back at his OP, I can see that he did say that. What you've said makes his criteria make a lot more sense now. Thanks. Sorry to anybody I offended.

scolapasta

• Minion
  • Respect: +738
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: June 04, 2019, 12:33:52 pm »
+3

I see both of your points. It clearly is within the rules of the competition, but the outcome would still have been the same. All good cards, but there can only be one winner and I still think Motherly Witch was the best choice (but not by a lot). scolapasta, knowing you would have lost anyways is not likely any consolation, but I thought you should still know. :|

Actually, knowing that it should not have been disqualified does make me happy. I never expected to win as it's only my second custom card and I know that Boons and Hexes are not everyone's favorites, but I had hoped to maybe score an honorable mention this week, as I thought it was a creative way to have a Doom - Fate card (of which there aren't any official).

(Plus the theme! "You find a mysterious chest. What luck! After carefully opening it, you'll get some Gold, but you may have also triggered a trap!")

I've always wanted to come up with custom cards, but have struggled on where to start. Having the weekly design content to focus my ideas on a specific concept is fantastic! And to get feedback on top of that?? Wonderful!

I also want to give a thanks to Kudasai this week, and all the judges in general. It's easy to observe and selectively comment on some of the cards as they are submitted, but to have to review them all, provide constructive feedback, and then pick the best among several great candidates? 👏

Onto this week's competition!

Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

naitchman

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +260
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: June 04, 2019, 02:21:43 pm »

Onto this week's competition!
I get a feeling MeNowDealWithIt still hasn't found out he's won. He might not even know that the judging was early. Hope he checks the forum soon. I'm itching for another challenge.

P.S. Thanks for the honorable mention, Kudasai
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 03:09:41 pm by naitchman »

ClouduHieh

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: ClouduHieh
  • Respect: +121
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: June 04, 2019, 04:12:14 pm »

Now that doesn’t make sense about the last challenge he said my messenger bird didn’t quite fit the duration effect and yet I based it off of cargo ship which is a duration also even though there are cards that give out +1 card to each other player mine was a little better for instance lost city and soothsayer both let the other player draw cards however if militia was played they would lose all those extra cards anyway. With my messenger birds duration effect they wouldn’t lose the extra card also if outpost was played they would get an extra card on that turn as well. So I don’t get why mine didn’t quite work as a duration?

Which is quite a lot stuff you wouldn’t be able to do unless it was a duration card. I just want to clarify why mine doesn’t work as a duration card.

If outpost was with this card in a game it would be a very interesting game.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 04:23:49 pm by ClouduHieh »

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: June 04, 2019, 04:44:04 pm »
+1

Now that doesn’t make sense about the last challenge he said my messenger bird didn’t quite fit the duration effect and yet I based it off of cargo ship which is a duration also even though there are cards that give out +1 card to each other player mine was a little better for instance lost city and soothsayer both let the other player draw cards however if militia was played they would lose all those extra cards anyway. With my messenger birds duration effect they wouldn’t lose the extra card also if outpost was played they would get an extra card on that turn as well. So I don’t get why mine didn’t quite work as a duration?

Which is quite a lot stuff you wouldn’t be able to do unless it was a duration card. I just want to clarify why mine doesn’t work as a duration card.

I believe what he means is that instead of having a line and the whole "while this is in play" part, the card could simply say "Each other player draws a card" instead. It would be the same thing most of the time... yes, it would be different if you also played an Outpost, or a Militia, on the same turn. But most of the time it's the same thing.

So this isn't creating a vulnerability for you while it is in play... it is simply giving your opponents a bonus, one that you know exactly what it is when you play the card. A vulnerability for the purposes of this contest is something that gives your opponents a window of opportunity where they can do something to take advantage of it. With Messenger Bird, your opponents don't or can't do anything to take advantage of it; it just automatically happens.

Kudasai

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: June 04, 2019, 05:14:06 pm »
+1

I believe what he means is that instead of having a line and the whole "while this is in play" part, the card could simply say "Each other player draws a card" instead. It would be the same thing most of the time... yes, it would be different if you also played an Outpost, or a Militia, on the same turn. But most of the time it's the same thing.

So this isn't creating a vulnerability for you while it is in play... it is simply giving your opponents a bonus, one that you know exactly what it is when you play the card. A vulnerability for the purposes of this contest is something that gives your opponents a window of opportunity where they can do something to take advantage of it. With Messenger Bird, your opponents don't or can't do anything to take advantage of it; it just automatically happens.

Are you in public relations or something? Are you for hire!? :)
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 327  All

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 20 queries.