Dominion > Weekly Design Contest

Weekly Design Contests #1 - #100

(1/1635) > >>

Doom_Shark:
Hall of Fame

The rules:

1. A challenge will have a set of requirements for the entries; entries must conform to the challenge

2. When not restricted by the challenge, custom card types and mechanics are allowed, provided that they are explained in the same post as the entry.

3. After roughly one week, the person who posted the challenge judges the entries, declaring a winner and one or two runners up.

4. The winner of a challenge posts the next challenge.

5. If the winner does not post within a reasonable amount of time, a runner-up may post the next challenge

6. It shouldn't need saying, but I'll say it anyway: a person may not post an entry to a challenge they set, and a person may only submit one entry to a challenge

7. Discussion of other entries is permitted, as well as changing your entries. If you change your entry, please do so as an edit to the post with your original entry and keep a changelog

With all of that out of the way:
Challenge #1: Design a Treasure - Reaction card! Keep in mind that if a reaction stays in your hand, you could, theoretically, reveal it again and again indefinitely

Gubump:
Inflation
$1
When another player gains a Treasure card costing at least $3, you may reveal this from your hand to have them exchange the gained card for a Treasure costing up to $3 less.
Treasure - Reaction
$4

Dsell:

Investment
$5 - Treasure/Reaction

$2
---
During your turn, you may discard this to reveal your hand with no Action cards. If you do, +2 cards.

Edit: Changed from "On your turn" to "During your turn" - I don't believe a tiny wording change merits a spoiler tag and the old version but correct me if I'm wrong.

Gubump:

--- Quote from: Dsell on September 17, 2018, 04:36:17 pm ---

Investment
$5 - Treasure/Reaction

$2
---
On your turn, you may discard this to reveal your hand with no Action cards. If you do, +2 cards.

--- End quote ---

What would be the timing for this? Start of turn, or any time during your turn?

Aquila:
Whetstone - Treasure Reaction, $4 cost.
Worth $3 if your deck is empty, otherwise $1.
-
When you play an Attack on your turn, you may play this from your hand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version