Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Kingdom Randomizers  (Read 3209 times)

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LibraryAdventurer
  • I wish my username had the links like it once did.
  • Respect: +1674
    • View Profile
Kingdom Randomizers
« on: September 12, 2018, 03:27:35 am »

I have links to two different online randomizers.
( http://makingmorefun.com/dominion/randomizer/  and 
http://inprogressgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/dominion_picker140.html )
Neither have the second edition cards for base and Intrigue, neither has Dismantle, and only one has Nocturne. Is there any online Dominion randomizer which is actually up to date?

Hks

• Salvager
  • Shuffle iT Username: HyenHks
  • Respect: +76
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom Randomizers
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 04:49:10 am »
+2

For Android you got Jack of all Dominion, which I can recommend.

Cave-o-sapien

• Jester
  • Respect: +1675
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 05:45:24 am »
+1

Randominion is an iOS app that was just updated/overhauled. It includes Nocturne

ObtusePunubiris

• Bishop
  • Respect: +187
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 08:58:21 am »
+1

Another good one for Android is Kingdom Shuffler.  Unfortunately, I've never found an online shuffler that measured up to the best of the apps available.

SirSlugma

• Thief
  • Respect: +101
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2018, 01:00:18 pm »
+1

If you're looking for a browser-based randomizer, http://users.resourceinternational.com/~nmx/games/Dominion/ is one of my favorites, and includes up to Nocturne and Dismantle.

Chris is me

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Chris is me
  • What do you want me to say?
  • Respect: +3457
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2018, 01:39:58 pm »
+1

The first link does have 2nd edition, you just have to exclude the first edition. If you want to specify a kingdom that only draws from those sets, you punch in "new base" or "new intrigue"
Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/chrisisme2791

bug me on discord

pm me if you wanna do stuff for the blog

they/them

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2018, 03:18:23 pm »

The first link does have 2nd edition, you just have to exclude the first edition. If you want to specify a kingdom that only draws from those sets, you punch in "new base" or "new intrigue"
So it does. I saw removed cards and assumed it didn't have the new ones. seems weird to have both. I guess I'll keep using this one then. I may try out the android apps too.

If you're looking for a browser-based randomizer, http://users.resourceinternational.com/~nmx/games/Dominion/ is one of my favorites, and includes up to Nocturne and Dismantle.
This looks like it works pretty well, but it looks ugly. It also chose Pillage as bane for Young Witch:o

thanks all

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12847
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2018, 04:50:41 pm »
+1

It also chose Pillage as bane for Young Witch.

That was just a typo, it obviously meant Village.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Doom_Shark

• Tactician
  • Shuffle iT Username: Doom_Shark
  • Respect: +409
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2018, 12:13:58 pm »

I use Dominion Shuffle on android. I used to use Randominion, but the android app is really slow to update. I just checked since someone mentioned the iOS version, and the android app is still missing Nocturne, Summon, Sauna/Avanto, and Dismantle.
"I swear to drunk I'm not officer, God."
Generation 33 The first time you see this, copy it, add 1 to the generation number, and add it to your signature. (On any forum) Social experiment.

ackmondual

• Witch
  • Respect: +294
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2018, 03:12:48 am »

@OP... any particular "hard requirement" that it has to be online based?  I don't dabble much with online Dom randomizers, but I too heard that they haven't really been keeping up to date either.

Being able to access iOS or Android opens up many more possibilities.  FWIW, you could even buy a cheap device ($20 to $60, although on the iOS side things, such a cheap device may be too old to run them) just for that purpose.

Me, I don't use the randomizer in Jack Of All Dominion, but more so as a card reference.
Village, +2 Actions.  Village, +3 Actions.  Village, +4 Actions.  Village, +5 Actions.  Village, +6 Actions.  Village, +7 Actions.  Workers Village, +2 Buys, +8 Actions.  End Action Phase.  No Treasures to play.  No buy.  No Night cards to play

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2018, 08:24:47 pm »
+1

@OP... any particular "hard requirement" that it has to be online based?  I don't dabble much with online Dom randomizers, but I too heard that they haven't really been keeping up to date either.

Being able to access iOS or Android opens up many more possibilities.  FWIW, you could even buy a cheap device ($20 to $60, although on the iOS side things, such a cheap device may be too old to run them) just for that purpose.

Me, I don't use the randomizer in Jack Of All Dominion, but more so as a card reference.

No hard requirement. I do have an android phone (and since the comment here, I've downloaded Jack of all Dominion), but I prefer using an online one. And since I found out (thanks to Chris is me) that the one I was already using online does, in fact, have 2nd edition cards, I'll just keep using it (although it's weird for it to still have the removed cards also).
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 21 queries.