Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 47  All

Author Topic: RMM50: Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (Game Over!)  (Read 142461 times)

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
Re: RMM50: Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (D3)
« Reply #1075 on: October 10, 2018, 01:53:18 am »

So, until people get back I am gonna continue to build this case:

Sorry for completely vanishing when the world needed me most. The work project went well.

Phone posting right now so don’t expect anything too long or juicy, but here are my thoughts.

1) Galz was partially right and partially wrong - I do have a cop ability. I get two shots, one yielding the correct result and one yielding an incorrect result. I was not told which one would be the correct one though. Night one I targeted iguanaiguana because I was almost 100% sure he was town and thought that the result would tell me which cop I had left, the correct one or the incorrect one. Copping Iguana returned town, so I assumed that I had the incorrect one left. I copped silver last night, and again got a town result, which makes no sense.

2) I’m curious to know how many scum are left. Based off my cop results, something tells me that everything might not be as it seems with the alignments we’ve been getting from LaLight. Unless my copping ability is wrong or one of silver/iguana was a godfather of sorts, one of them had to be scum.

3) The info from above makes me question whether or not I can correctly make reads on who silver thought was scum yesterday based off the stuff silver said. I still think there’s a possibility that he was actually scum.

4) Galz is giving me scum vibes, as is chairs and maybe EFHW.

Response to 1) First off this would make perfect sense from skum disappearing and not confirming Galz's theory prior to deadline. After that they don't have to do any work. Someone else already laid the groundwork for their fake claim, they don't even have to be the one to do it. It is perfect. Secondly, I am *assuming* that skum does actually have the ability to mess with results so they threw in the SS part... or maybe they were setting it up as defense in case anyone ever got a result on them.

Response to 2) Knowing that there is a traitor in the game - saying this as skum makes a lot of sense. Trying to suggest that that there is already a dead skum that flipped town.

Response to 3) Same as #2.

Response to 4) Perfect triangle at the time. Their skum partner + Galz + lurksauce.

If both detective fake claims were given to skum, it is really not that hard to imagine that they pulled this off.

hmm. I feel like the game is telling me you have to be scum. But you are playing this really well and its making me hesitate.

Well if it makes you feel any better the only alternative anyone should see to me be skum is you being skum, so you shouldn't really feel the need to hesitate.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
Re: RMM50: Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (D4)
« Reply #1076 on: October 10, 2018, 02:19:01 am »

The teams can realistically be:

Space!Galz - At this point if this is a thing we lose. I don't think anyone is on board with lynching either of these players today.

1)
Space!Swan
Galz!Swan
Space!EFHW
Galz!EFHW

2)
Swan!EFHW

3)
Hydrad!Morgrim

1) For any team including Space or Galz.. I just don't see it. Space confirmed with the MOD in the public forum that "the flip is the flip". So there is no nonsense going on there. Which is the only way I see Dirk or Farah being safe claims (as in if they had the ability to kill and absorb their flavor or something, but it was confirmed otherwise).

2) This shit just doesn't make sense. It would have to be Chairs!Swan!EFHW... so the only explanation for night actions would be what... that team kills GK, the only other viable target for a lynch instead of Space or Galz? Also, just go back and read... Chairs!Swan!EFHW is not a coherent option for the skum team.

3) Day 1 - Morgrim sets the fake claim in place. Day 2 - Galz unfortunately does the job for them piecing their crumb together. Then they disappear so they do not have to go on record about anything. Then during Night 2 they pick the most looked at target??? No way! That is horrible cop mentality, they go for the outside EVERY TIME. They either got spooked because WCD flipped a 3rd alignment, and/or they just didn't want to create another "IC" that could incriminate them. Day 3 - They throw the confusion of the reverse result into play to cause confusion. Night 3 - Oh weird, the only guy with killing potential outside of them died... how strange! I would also like to point out that if GK had either killed no-one, or killed town, we would be at either 6 or 7 alive (either way 4 to lynch). So if Chairs didn't get lynched today, like if we lynched me or assumedly EFHW, that is game over. And then even then, if Chairs was lynched, it would be dependent upon GK killing a town the previous night. If that happened.. It literally wouldn't matter. We would wake up to the assumed 3-3 of [Hydrad, Chairs, Morgrim] and [3 Town]. So.. game over.

This is cut and dry to me. I hate that I am on the block.. I wish I were Space or Galz and was giving this insight, but fuck me right?

Vote: Hydrad
Vote: Morgrim
real good. That’s how

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Re: RMM50: Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (N1)
« Reply #1077 on: October 10, 2018, 02:43:14 am »

Vote count 4.1

Morgrim7 (1): DatSwan
Not voting (5): Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW, Hydrad, Morgrim7

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Day 4 ends Monday, 15th of October, at 11am.
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: October 10, 2018, 07:50:59 am »

See the frustrating thing is that even though DatSwan is pretty adamant about their read and have been since the beginning of the day I still don’t know if I am positive that it makes them scum...

I still think that the most likely team Swan/EFHW more so than any other team. Galz hasn’t done anything to sully his good name in my books. Space is definitely still on the table, although their claim seems pretty believable to me given how important the flavor is to the story.

I’m gonna go ahead and plop my vote into Datswan for now

vote: datswan
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: October 10, 2018, 09:42:10 am »

In case anyone is re-reading and looking for cohesive scum-teams, bear in mind that we may have a two-person scum team who didn't know chairs was their partner.

The kills and behaviour from the team need to be looked at in the knowledge that the "full" scums may have been picking their NK targets not only to kill townie players, but to attempt to recruit their missing traitor. It's possible they killed gkrieg yesterday because they thought a confessed vig would be a likely candidate for being their missing teammate.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: October 10, 2018, 11:05:38 am »

I'm having a lot of trouble with DatSwan's case on Morgrim/Hydrad. While we don't have any evidence to clear them from suspicion, DatSwan's case has some significant problems. His point #1: eliminating Galz and Space from consideration. This is unnecessarily narrowing the lynchpool, in my estimation. Dirk could easily be a fakeclaim. We have no direct evidence of Space's role being as they described it. Galz is somehow practically IC, and I really can't see why. The main evidence of his towniness comes from DatSwan himself.  Galzria's claim is also not verifiable. If DatSwan flips scum, I'll be looking to Galz or Space next.

His point #2: He is correct that we are not partners! But his reasoning doesn't take into account that a vig is a significant threat to scum and his very argument implicates Galz and Space by asking why they are still alive, yet he expresses no suspicion of them.

His point #3: The scum narrative works, up to a point. I lose him when it comes to N2. Why wouldn't a cop investigate a controversial and influential player? Why would they be thrown off by WCD being self-aligned? Creating confusion about the meaning of their result fits into a scum narrative. But the N3 kill of gkrieg fits any scum pairing you want to try out. Same thing with gkrieg's target. If he had targeted town, it would be game over, no matter who the two scum were. That doesn't point to Hydrad and Morgrim in particular.

[Counterarguments I am also considering:

Why am I the one pointing these things out instead of Morgrim who just posted?
Now that we know Morgrim didn't have a result on silver, his call to lynch him Day 2 seems scummy.
Morgrim's feeling confident voting when there is a risk of quickhammer if one more town player votes also looks like scum.]

I won't vote officially yet, but considering me voting DatSwan right now.

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: October 10, 2018, 11:41:18 am »

@EFHW I didn't talk about DatSwan eliminating Galz and Space from suspicion because out of all of us, they seem to be less scummy than you and DatSwan (aside from hydrad. And me, obviously), so to a certain extent I think that is somewhat reasonable. I am not saying I am opposed to lynching Space (I said earlier that they are still on the table as a lynch candidate).

I find it a bit odd that DatSwan eliminated Space and Galz from the lynchpool after calling me scummy for doing the same thing with Galz.
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: October 10, 2018, 01:34:55 pm »

In case anyone is re-reading and looking for cohesive scum-teams, bear in mind that we may have a two-person scum team who didn't know chairs was their partner.

The kills and behaviour from the team need to be looked at in the knowledge that the "full" scums may have been picking their NK targets not only to kill townie players, but to attempt to recruit their missing traitor. It's possible they killed gkrieg yesterday because they thought a confessed vig would be a likely candidate for being their missing teammate.

fair enough. what if we look at it from the other way around - as in Chairs was searching for their needed killer... When they fake claim, they claimed to of targeted Morgrim N2 and got a town result.
Could the mind set here not of been, "well either they are town and it will be true, or they are my skum buddy and I am waiving a giant red flag in their face with a reverse result"?

I feel like that is yet another likely scenario for this skum team.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: October 10, 2018, 01:44:30 pm »

@EFHW I didn't talk about DatSwan eliminating Galz and Space from suspicion because out of all of us, they seem to be less scummy than you and DatSwan (aside from hydrad. And me, obviously), so to a certain extent I think that is somewhat reasonable. I am not saying I am opposed to lynching Space (I said earlier that they are still on the table as a lynch candidate).

I find it a bit odd that DatSwan eliminated Space and Galz from the lynchpool after calling me scummy for doing the same thing with Galz.

These are different times. Today... if we are 6 alive and 2 skum, we could potentially lose on a mislynch.
So... today... from my perspective I either have to create a skum team including Galz or Space... or it is the masons.
It seems like a large removal of the pool, but my read is the masons. As it just cannot be one of the masons with *not* one of the masons... the lynch pool isolation sort of works itself out.

Also... I am anything if not stubborn. But if ya'll would like me to even consider entertaining a lynch on Galz/Space... someone needs to come up with a better case then "I have been suspicious of them..."
real good. That’s how

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: October 10, 2018, 07:03:59 pm »

I've been doing a bit of re-reading and trying to piece things together.

One partially-formed theory: what if the fact that iguana had made such a big deal of "roles that need other roles to activate them" had led scum to believe that he was signalling traitor, and asking to be targeted by the NK to recruit him? That would explain his lack of breadcrumb, and would mean that Ash is the one who'd died by other means, so bodyguarding sounds likely there. Someone already pointed out that Galz would be a likely person for him to have protected.

I was also playing around with a second part to my ideas about how N1 played out that had a bunch of scum-driven redirects, but I don't think it holds up. Before I remembered about Ash's bodyguard ability, I'd wondered whether gkrieg's missing shot had been redirected onto him, the masons' cop shot had been redirected onto a non-universe-aligned person, and silver's WV shot had been redirected onto me from someone he actually left a plausible breadcrumb for. However, that all seems rather far-fetched and I don't quite see a good flavour reason for it either, so maybe the redirecting was not nearly so wide-spread. Also, gkrieg actually said he'd received a message in his QT about not having been able to shoot, so I guess it's not possible for him to have shot Ash by accident after all, hence the bodyguard conclusion above.

Has anyone noticed anything e might have said that would have made scum think that he was the traitor, in case that's a motive for them having shot him as well?
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: October 10, 2018, 07:06:01 pm »

I've also just done a re-read of EFHW. She's certainly very good if she is scum, and she and Swan haven't been afraid to engage with each other in-thread. Calling WCD town rather than third-faction is a bit of a snag there, though.

I feel like she pretty much has to be scum through PoE, but if not, she's really not the first person I'd be looking at.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: October 10, 2018, 08:22:04 pm »

Has anyone noticed anything e might have said that would have made scum think that he was the traitor, in case that's a motive for them having shot him as well?

only thing I found has already been mentioned by someone... which is their claim as Vig.
I think GK is dead simply because his role posed the largest threat to skum.
real good. That’s how

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: October 10, 2018, 09:15:38 pm »

only thing I found has already been mentioned by someone... which is their claim as Vig.
They were asking about e.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: October 10, 2018, 09:19:56 pm »

Can we check our votes just in case? Chairs' pm didn't match what we saw days 1 and 2. Just everyone vote for someone different.

vote: Hydrad

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: October 10, 2018, 09:27:55 pm »

unvote. I read "vote for" as place a vote on someone, not change their vote.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: October 10, 2018, 09:51:42 pm »

Reread on Chairs, as I'm assuming that he knew who his scum-mates were from the start of the game (as most Traitors are designed this way):

First post (#55) - votes for Morgrim, raw vote, no reason. Could be a loose signal.
vote: morgrim

Next few posts are mostly about a potential for Bart to exist, and don't really involve anybody directly still in the game.

Post #133 is a bit odd, but I'm not sure if it's made more with EFHW as a scum partner, or with EFHW as town:
Ok I think we can safely conclude that the scumteam is e / EFHW / ashersky.

dayvig: EFHW

I want this to be real

In #229, votes WCD (town, from his perspective). In #288, votes Silver (town).

In #318, he gives a short "reads" list, that consists of town on me, town on EFHW, and scum on Ash. This definitely gives scum points to EFHW, as I would expect one scum partner to be in his town reads list:
Sorry, my weekends are really bad for September. I’m not sure as I have much to say, though - I was intrigued by e’s claim that e had already townread iguana and was faking a scum read for the interactions - that annoys me a little as I tend to trust in upfront Town play mostly, but I can’t be too mad because 1) it does sound like town!e, and 2) I have definitely mislead as Town before, to the benefit of my team. I would vote for silver what with the don’t you trust me line which is super scummy sounding to me, but I’m already doing that! I’m feeling Town on galz, Town on efhw, scum on ash, scum on as, kind of neutral on everyone else. I wish galz had put down his vote but this does fit what I remember of him as Town hence the Town read

In #320, he could be telegraphing something to scum teammates Hydrad/Morgrim - either a suggestion that they go with a Mason fakeclaim, or an acknowledgement that he noted Morgrim's claim of Det. Zimmerfield and was on board with where that would lead down the line:
I could be a mason with ash and still find him scum some days lol

In #342 he notes that he likes my case on Hydrad, and in #347 he votes Hydrad. This is on 9.17 at 2:43 FT. This is approximately 17 hours to deadline, and represents vote 2 of 8 needed to lynch. e! quickly follows to put Hydrad at 3. While the time to deadline isn't super long, 17 hours is honestly enough time for everybody to log on and participate at least once more before deadline. A lot could happen in that time. I'm not so certain that Chairs, even with vote #2, decides to cast his vote on one of his two partners at this juncture. It just doesn't seem like a good move when he was himself the second wagon (at 4) and he was moving FROM the leading wagon (town-Silver) who was at 5 votes.

Like, this move alone makes me want to completely write off any chance of Hydrad (and by association Morgrim) as being scum.

That said, he doesn't stay there long, and in #387 he jumps quickly to the Awaclus wagon, where he stays until the end of D1.

D2 he opens in the exact same way he did D1:
vote: morgrim

If you're a believer in the Morgrim/Hydrad/Chairs scum team, this definitely looks like, twice, he tried to signal to them.

His next meaningful contribution (there are posts throughout D2, but they almost all relate to being too busy, or are about the vote that he was controlling [Note to self: Reread who Chairs moved votes to]) comes in #653, when he votes for Hydrad... without really much explanation as to why:
I really want to contribute here but this is my week where I get to spend time with the girlfriend :( I’ll try to find a little time tonight. In the meantime vote: hydrad

... and that's it for D2. So his entire D2 consisted of voting for Morgrim, and then Hydrad.

On D3, he opens early with a "test" vote on EFHW (#844) - although he would know full well that his vote would count and who's vote he controlled at this time. Following this, he turns his first actual post of D3 into an endorsement of Hydrad/Morgrim:
I, for one, firmly believe the Mason claim.

This is interesting... Chairs is either trying to steer all potential reads/lynches away from his partners (Hydrad/Morgrim), or he names at least one of his partners as scum in his dream:
I honestly had a dream that this game was over already. Oops.
Who were the scum?

I’m a bit fuzzy on details but I wanna say it was Space and Galz as mafia and then you were the SK

And that's all for Chairs.

------------------------------

So, reading this, if it weren't for the late D1 switch off of town!Silver (leading wagon) to Hydrad when Chairs himself was the second leading wagon, I would definitely think that the votes for Morgrim/Hydrad D1 & D2 were signals to partners. Like, that's pretty decent evidence. But... I honestly just don't think Traitor!Chairs (at 4 votes) moves from town!Silver (at 5 votes) to Mafia!Hydrad with 17 hours to deadline.

There are a couple of things that suggest that EFHW could be a Chairs partner though, and then Chairs never once mentioned Datswan in any fashion whatsoever.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: October 10, 2018, 10:00:36 pm »

Space, can you please run your vote tracker and post a list of JUST the discrepancies where we're to believe that Chairs would've been controlling the vote?

On day 1, I think he was controlling Ashersky's vote? - If memory serves, this is the only discrepancy that I can recall where a vote was cast by a player, but not counted by the mod.

On day 2, Chairs was controlling Morgrim's vote. Can we get a list of all the places he moved it?

On day 3, do we know whose vote Chairs was controlling?

Do we think we all have control over our own votes today? If he had activated his ability to steal somebody's vote today and then he was killed at night, would that player get control of their vote back?

Test Vote: Galzria

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: October 10, 2018, 10:04:28 pm »

While we can assume with a decent likelihood that Chairs knew who his teammates were, I doubt that went the other way, unless scum managed to shoot/recruit him at some point. Thus I think there isn't a whole heck of a lot of use looking for interactions towards Chairs.

Mafia Record:

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: October 10, 2018, 11:37:14 pm »

Note that WCD is painted in green for all VC's below:

Day 1:

Vote count 1.1

silverspawn (2): Awaclus, EFHW
ashersky (2): 2.71828....., Morgrim7
Morgrim7 (1): chairs
2.71828..... (1) silverspawn
Not voting (8): Galzria, SpaceAnemone, gkrieg13, DatSwan, iguanaiguana, Hydrad, WestCoastDidds, ashersky

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Day 1 ends, Tuesday, 18th of September, at 7am

Vote count 1.2

ashersky (1): Morgrim7
Morgrim7 (2): chairs, SpaceAnemone
WestCoastDidds (1): gkrieg13
DatSwan (1): Hydrad
iguanaiguana (1): 2.71828.....
Not voting (5): Galzria, DatSwan, iguanaiguana, WestCoastDidds, ashersky

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Day 1 ends, Tuesday, 18th of September, at 7am

Vote count 1.3

ashersky (1): Morgrim7
iguanaiguana (2): 2.71828....., Hydrad
EFHW (1): gkrieg13
Not voting (5): Galzria, DatSwan, iguanaiguana, WestCoastDidds, ashersky

Vote count 1.4

iguanaiguana (2): 2.71828....., Hydrad
EFHW (2): gkrieg13, Awaclus
Awaclus (1): silverspawn
silverspawn (1) EFHW
Not voting (6): Galzria, DatSwan, iguanaiguana, WestCoastDidds, ashersky, Morgrim7

Vote count 1.5

Morgrim7 (1):, SpaceAnemone
iguanaiguana (1): Hydrad
EFHW (1): gkrieg13
WestCoastDidds (2): iguanaiguana, chairs
silverspawn (4): Awaclus, Morgrim7, 2.71828....., EFHW
Galzria (1): DatSwan
ashersky (1): silverspawn
2.71828..... (1): WestCoastDidds
Not voting (2): Galzria, ashersky

Vote count 1.6

WestCoastDidds (1): Hydrad
silverspawn (5): Awaclus, 2.71828....., EFHW, chairs, gkrieg13
ashersky (1): silverspawn
2.71828..... (1): WestCoastDidds
SpaceAnemone (1): iguanaiguana
chairs (1): Morgrim7

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Day 1 ends, Tuesday, 18th of September, at 7am. This is in 26 hours

Vote count 1.7

silverspawn (5): Awaclus, 2.71828....., EFHW, chairs, gkrieg13
chairs (4): Morgrim7, silverspawn, WestCoastDidds, iguanaiguana

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Day 1 ends, Tuesday, 18th of September, at 7am. This is in 23 hours

Vote count 1.8

silverspawn (3): Awaclus, EFHW, gkrieg13
chairs (4): Morgrim7, silverspawn, WestCoastDidds, iguanaiguana
Hydrad (3): Galzria, chairs, 2.71828.....
Not voting (1): ashersky

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Day 1 ends, Tuesday, 18th of September, at 7am. This is in 17 hours

Vote count 1.9

Morgrim7 (1): SpaceAnemone
chairs (1): Hydrad
Awaclus (7): iguanaiguana, Galzria, silverspawn, chairs, Morgrim7, WestCoastDidds, 2.71828.....

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Day 1 ends, Tuesday, 18th of September, at 7am. This is in 5 hours

Vote count 1.final

Morgrim7 (1): SpaceAnemone
Awaclus (8): iguanaiguana, Galzria, silverspawn, chairs, Morgrim7, WestCoastDidds, 2.71828....., Hydrad

With 14 alive, it took 8 to lynch.

Thoughts from D1:

- End of Day (1.Final & 1.9): Either the entire wagon on Awaclus was town (I'm discounting Chairs vote here in the hunt for Mafia, as Mafia would've assumed Chairs to be town - thus their choice to be involved with the Awaclus wagon or not would not have been impacted by Chairs being on wagon or not), or Morgrim/Hydrad are scum. From everybody else's perspective, I could be scum on the Awaclus wagon as well, which would honestly be a decent argument against me (especially from the claimed Mason's). The "all town wagon" is rare, but not impossible - it's more common in a rush to get a lynch through at deadline, and it's especially possible given that we are talking about Awaclus as the lynch.
- In vote counts 1.2 & 1.3, either all scum are voting, or Datswan is scum (or again, possibly me from your perspective). This isn't hard to believe if you think Morgrim/Hydrad are scum, but it's worth noting.
- Similar, with the Silver wagon in 1.6 & 1.7, either it's an all town wagon (again, Chair's vote excluded for the purposes of this exercise), or EFHW is scum.
- With the two points above, either all non-voters were town (1.2/1.3), in which case the scum team is either [Hydrad/Morgrim] or [Space/EFHW], or Swan is scum | And either all Silver voters were town (1.6/1.7), in which case the scum team is either [Hydrad/Morgrim] or [Space/Swan], or EFHW is scum.

Note that MORGRIM is painted PURPLE for all VOTES in the VC's below, due to being controlled by Chairs.

Day 2:

Vote count 2.1

silverspawn (1): gkrieg13
WestCoastDidds (1): silverspawn
Not voting (9): Galzria, SpaceAnemone, EFHW, DatSwan, Hydrad, Morgrim7, chairs, 2.71828....., WestCoastDidds

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Day 2 ends Thursday, 27th of September, at 4am

Vote count 2.2

silverspawn (2): gkrieg13, Galzria
2.71828..... (1): EFHW
Not voting (5): DatSwan, Hydrad, Morgrim7, 2.71828....., WestCoastDidds

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Day 2 ends Thursday, 27th of September, at 4am

Vote count 2.3

Morgrim7 (3): chairs, SpaceAnemone, Morgrim7
Not voting (4): DatSwan, Hydrad, 2.71828....., WestCoastDidds

Vote count 2.3

Not voting (5): DatSwan, Hydrad, 2.71828....., WestCoastDidds, Morgrim7

Vote count 2.4

WestCoastDidds (2): silverspawn, Hydrad
Morgrim7 (1): chairs
Galzria (2): SpaceAnemone, DatSwan
SpaceAnemone (1): EFHW
DatSwan (1): WestCoastDidds
Hydrad (1): Morgrim7
Not voting (1): 2.71828.....

Vote count 2.5

silverspawn (3): gkrieg13, Galzria, Morgrim7
Galzria (2): SpaceAnemone, DatSwan
DatSwan (1): WestCoastDidds
Not voting (3): 2.71828....., chairs, EFHW

Vote count 2.6

WestCoastDidds (3): silverspawn, Hydrad, Morgrim7
Galzria (1): SpaceAnemone
Hydrad (2): 2.71828....., chairs
Not voting (3): EFHW, WestCoastDidds, DatSwan

Vote count 2.7

Galzria (2): SpaceAnemone, Morgrim7
Hydrad (3): 2.71828....., chairs, WestCoastDidds
Not voting (2): EFHW, DatSwan

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Day 2 ends Thursday, 27th of September, at 4am. This is in 10 hours.

Vote count 2.final

WestCoastDidds (6): Hydrad, 2.71828....., gkrieg13, Galzria, silverspawn, SpaceAnemone
Galzria (1): Morgrim7
Hydrad (4): chairs, WestCoastDidds, EFHW, DatSwan

With 11 alive, it took 6 to lynch.

Thoughts from D2:

- I'm really just not picking up on anything D2. Everything seems so scattered, no matter what I look for in teams. Two small things that catch my eye: The first place that Chairs moves Morgrim's vote is onto Morgrim himself, where Chairs is already voting. The second place Chairs moves Morgrim's vote is onto Hydrad, where Chairs spends most of his day voting (including at deadline). This again, seems like a strong coincidence to just be random chance on Chairs part... but my follow up thought to that is... why in the world would Traitor!Chairs steal his own teammates vote? Like, that's just awful from a strategic standpoint. Note that from VC 2.5 to 2.6 Chairs moves Morgrim's vote but does NOT move his own - and he chooses NOT place Morgrim onto Hydrad's wagon with him (in what would've made Hydrad the leading wagon by 2 votes, and placed him to L-2), instead choosing to place Morgrim's vote onto me, where it stayed until the end of the day.

Note that on Day 3, I don't know who, if anybody, had their vote controlled by Chairs, so everybody here is colored normally.

Day 3:

Vote count 3.1

EFHW (1): chairs
chairs (1): EFHW
DatSwan (1): SpaceAnemone
gkrieg13 (1): DatSwan
Not voting (3): Galzria, Hydrad, Morgrim7

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 3 ends Saturday, 6th of October, at 5am

Vote count 3.2

Galzria (1): Hydrad
gkrieg13 (1): Galzria
Not voting (4): Morgrim7, chairs, DatSwan, EFHW

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 3 ends Saturday, 6th of October, at 5am

Vote count 3.3

gkrieg13 (1): EFHW
EFHW (3): Hydrad, Galzria, DatSwan
Not voting (2): Morgrim7, chairs

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 3 ends Saturday, 6th of October, at 5am. That's in 2 hours.

Vote count 3.final

EFHW (3): Hydrad, Galzria, DatSwan
chairs (1): EFHW
Not voting (2): Morgrim7, chairs

With 8 alive, it should've taken 5 to lynch.

Thoughts from D3:
- Morgrim never voted: Is this correct?
- One could argue that if EFHW is scum, Space is their likeliest partner, as that time of day is generally when Space is up and around, and we shouldn't have gone to no-lynch there. But it's not entirely impossible that, given the deadline, Datswan could be partnered with EFHW here. He could've been banking on a likely no lynch, with a worst case scenario of bussing his partner (when there wasn't much need to do so). Scum were easily ahead in the game at that point, and this would be the perfect setup to bus with a high-probability of not actually lynching.
- On the flip side, if EFHW is town, then scum is almost certainly messed up the chance to win the game, as either a [Swan/Space] pairing should've both been on the EFHW wagon to attempt to secure the lynch, or the same can be said of a [Hydrad/Morgrim] pairing.
-I'm really curious on the Morgrim not voting D3 thing though. That's just really, really bad if he's town.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I *ALMOST* hit the
  • button on the browser window when switching back to this tab for the LAST Day 3 VC. I would've rage thrown my computer across the room.

Mafia Record:

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: October 10, 2018, 11:38:09 pm »

• above is meant to be [x]

Mafia Record:

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: October 11, 2018, 12:18:00 am »

Targeted rereads based on teams of [EFHW/Space], [EFHW/Swan], [Swan/Space] & [Morgrim/Hydrad] to come tomorrow.

Mafia Record:

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: October 11, 2018, 02:04:46 am »

They were asking about e.

correct you are. sorry - I was doing a GK read at the time.
real good. That’s how

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: October 11, 2018, 02:10:43 am »

Galz I'm really hoping you aren't scum because I don't know if i cann vote you.

As for today I'm still currently thinking its datswan with EFHW as the partner. But the EFHW is mainly because the claim just doesn't fit in my mind, it feels off. But EFHW and datswan do not really feel like teammembers in how they are playing. Unless they realized they have to make sure one of them lives? I dunno.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: October 11, 2018, 02:19:21 am »

Space, can you please run your vote tracker and post a list of JUST the discrepancies where we're to believe that Chairs would've been controlling the vote?

On day 1, I think he was controlling Ashersky's vote? - If memory serves, this is the only discrepancy that I can recall where a vote was cast by a player, but not counted by the mod.

On day 2, Chairs was controlling Morgrim's vote. Can we get a list of all the places he moved it?

On day 3, do we know whose vote Chairs was controlling?

Do we think we all have control over our own votes today? If he had activated his ability to steal somebody's vote today and then he was killed at night, would that player get control of their vote back?

Test Vote: Galzria

Day 1 - yeah I believe it was Ashes

Day 2 - I posted it previously, but you seem to have done it yourself. They were controlling Morgrim.

Day 3 - My thoughts are either they figured there was such a small player base (with Morgrim still alive and all) that using the power might help us use PoE to find them, so they chose to not utilize it unless like lifesaving. Only other thing I can think of is they were blocked, but that would suggest Space blocked Chairs and lied... which would mean Space is skum.. so I don't really see it. It could also mean the actual skum could have an RB ability and blocked Chairs. But yeah - all vote counts on Day 3 add up to what they are supposed to from what I can tell.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: October 11, 2018, 02:25:22 am »

Galz I'm really hoping you aren't scum because I don't know if i cann vote you.

As for today I'm still currently thinking its datswan with EFHW as the partner. But the EFHW is mainly because the claim just doesn't fit in my mind, it feels off. But EFHW and datswan do not really feel like teammembers in how they are playing. Unless they realized they have to make sure one of them lives? I dunno.

In the scenario it is Swan!EFHW... why are Chairs and GK dead if the only way that scenario plans out is to make sure one of us lives? This would mean we (representing 50% of the pool of suspected players) chose to make us wake up to 2/3 instead of 2/4 again. Also, we would of had to chose not to kill the person with an RB ability, or the guy with a bodyguard ability. That just doesn't make sense.
real good. That’s how
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 47  All

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 20 queries.