Archive > Dominion FAQ

Cards from Dominion and Intrigue 1st edition

(1/3) > >>

TP:
I have the 2nd edition of both the base game and Intrigue. I understand that each of these have about 6 cards that were not in the 1st editions.  Is there anyway to purchase the original 6 cards in each set without having to purchase the entire 1st edition?

Thanks

Donald X.:

--- Quote from: TP on August 19, 2018, 12:21:50 pm ---I have the 2nd edition of both the base game and Intrigue. I understand that each of these have about 6 cards that were not in the 1st editions.  Is there anyway to purchase the original 6 cards in each set without having to purchase the entire 1st edition?
--- End quote ---
No, but the good news is, those cards left because they were bad - either weak, or just not adding much to the game. Maybe some people out there have fond memories of Coppersmith, but really, you aren't missing anything.

TP:
Thank you for the response Donald.  Much appreciated.

ipofanes:
Some of the cards that arguably added a bit to the game (Thief was considered one of the pillars of Dominion) but were bad were re-implemented (said Thief by Noble Brigand and Bandit, Spy by Zombie Spy, Saboteur by the Knights and Giant, Secret Chamber by Vault, Great Hall by Mill), so the general ideas were not lost.

UmbrageOfSnow:

--- Quote from: Donald X. on August 19, 2018, 02:13:30 pm ---Maybe some people out there have fond memories of Coppersmith, but really, you aren't missing anything.

--- End quote ---

I'm missing Coppersmith.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version