Awaclus
- 2 (15.4%)
McMcsalot
- 5 (38.5%)
pingpongsam lol
- 6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 44  All

Author Topic: M118: Pacific Northwest Mafia (Game Over, Town Wins!)  (Read 123247 times)

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Re: M118: Pacific Northwest Mafia (Day Two!)
« Reply #450 on: August 28, 2018, 01:20:44 pm »

Vote: Galz

Is this because you believe he was directing the traitor?

I don't want scum to know why exactly.

I am not convinced by your argument here, because I think this is probably the correct call if one of them WERE town and lying.

Are you his scum partner?

Oh yes, good old Awaclus! :)
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 28, 2018, 01:20:49 pm »

I agree with keeping cops alive.

If scum NK them it narrows the lynch for the fake cop. If scum keep them alive we get more results. We will eventually have to lynch a claimed cop, but by that point we should have enough results to do it safely. Mislynch today, scum can kill the other claimed cop, and while we get the scum lynch we get zero results.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 28, 2018, 01:21:55 pm »

I am not convinced by your argument here, because I think this is probably the correct call if one of them WERE town and lying.

So galz and I are the two scum, along with the traitor who is one of LL, e, and datswan, and literally all of the lurkers are town. Sure.
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #453 on: August 28, 2018, 01:23:17 pm »

So galz and I are the two scum, along with the traitor who is one of LL, e, and datswan, and literally all of the lurkers are town. Sure.

Then why are you defending Galz?
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 28, 2018, 01:23:39 pm »

Not that impossible. Robz and gkrieg were really inactive last games, not regarding the alignment, Joseph is usually silent too. Mcmc is here, Awaclus is active, me, DatSwan. Maybe you just slipped the whole team!

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 28, 2018, 01:28:01 pm »

Then why are you defending Galz?

I think he has done really solid analysis, and all of the (few) things that you have said have been scummy, look reasonable to me from a town perspective. He is one of the most active people and as long as I've known him, is extremely valuable as town. He could be scum but I don't see enough evidence for that yet. And if he's town I want him to stay alive bc he's contributing.

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 28, 2018, 01:39:12 pm »

also I am surprised Robz, Joseph and gkrieg are in this game
So am I. I'm here, I've posted some reads.
And I think we should lynch VT for all the reasons mentioned before (that I don't feel the need to repeat).

But going back to D1, Robz pushed that quickhammer a lot. And has done nothing else this game. So, Vote: Robz
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 28, 2018, 02:05:37 pm »

I agree a lot with Joseph here.

vote: Robz

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 28, 2018, 02:06:08 pm »

I'm also not happy at the amount of traitor coaching there was from Dsell and galz.  I would definitely vote for either of them.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: August 28, 2018, 02:07:34 pm »

My lynchpool for today among the VTs are Dsell, Galzria or Awaclus

Why don't you include Robz?  Although I agree with you on the first two, but why Awaclus?

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 28, 2018, 02:08:29 pm »

Gkrieg reread:
Very few posts day one, supported the plan. L-1'd pps. Day two explained he wanted reactions from the L-1 vote (what were they?)

Uh, there weren't really any, because there weren't enough posts between the L-1 and the hammer.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 28, 2018, 02:11:10 pm »

also I am surprised Robz, Joseph and gkrieg are in this game

I've been slightly more active than to deserve this I think.  I'm getting up to speed now, and no one was responding to my thoughts on Dsell coaching the traitor.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 28, 2018, 02:13:27 pm »

In this situation at this point, I believe e more than LaLight or DatSwan given both claim order and e's analysis of this.

After everything LaLight has said, I still stand by this - e is most likely to be telling the truth of the 3 claimed cops, I believe. (Of course, it's guaranteed that 2 of them are truthful)

Why?

Again I don’t think this is a good conversation to be having today when we aren’t lynching cops.

I don't want to lynch any of them but it's very possible that one of them is actively working against the town - I think this is all fair to consider since we were sheeping their IC perspectives 24 hours ago.

@LaLight your jumping in first to claim cop and DatSwan being the very last to claim based on signup order are the most convenient/safe places to claim. Again, we hadn't fully decided on doing signup order when you made your claim.

How in the world would it be safer to claim first? Traitor wanted claims to split evenly – 2-2 for the best effect. I knew no one really scumread me then and if I were Traitor I would pick a popcorn order.

Why would DatSwan claim sane cop? He could claim Insane and then when the real insane cop stepped up, no one would believe them

Correct, we could lynch them that day and then we would lynch DatSwan the next day. In the meantime, we have 2 ICs and cops. In this scenario that's actually happening, if he is scum he is setting up a 1 in 3 where we know one person is lying but we have no ICs and there is a lot more confusion. Down the line we will be able to piece it together, but right now we are hesitant to lynch any of you, meaning you all - including the likely scum among you, have some survivability. And in fact, the scum has the most since they won't be night killed.

Wait, how do we have 2 ICs?

I actually think scum messed up here, because they can't kill the cops because that will PoE them.

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 28, 2018, 02:18:30 pm »

In this situation at this point, I believe e more than LaLight or DatSwan given both claim order and e's analysis of this.

After everything LaLight has said, I still stand by this - e is most likely to be telling the truth of the 3 claimed cops, I believe. (Of course, it's guaranteed that 2 of them are truthful)

Why?

Again I don’t think this is a good conversation to be having today when we aren’t lynching cops.

I don't want to lynch any of them but it's very possible that one of them is actively working against the town - I think this is all fair to consider since we were sheeping their IC perspectives 24 hours ago.

@LaLight your jumping in first to claim cop and DatSwan being the very last to claim based on signup order are the most convenient/safe places to claim. Again, we hadn't fully decided on doing signup order when you made your claim.

How in the world would it be safer to claim first? Traitor wanted claims to split evenly – 2-2 for the best effect. I knew no one really scumread me then and if I were Traitor I would pick a popcorn order.

Why would DatSwan claim sane cop? He could claim Insane and then when the real insane cop stepped up, no one would believe them

Correct, we could lynch them that day and then we would lynch DatSwan the next day. In the meantime, we have 2 ICs and cops. In this scenario that's actually happening, if he is scum he is setting up a 1 in 3 where we know one person is lying but we have no ICs and there is a lot more confusion. Down the line we will be able to piece it together, but right now we are hesitant to lynch any of you, meaning you all - including the likely scum among you, have some survivability. And in fact, the scum has the most since they won't be night killed.

I actually think scum messed up here, because they can't kill the cops because that will PoE them.

We do not have 2 ICs. I was talking about a hypothetical situation in which Scum DatSwan claimed to be the insane cop, after seeing that the actual insane cop did not claim.

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 28, 2018, 02:21:19 pm »

Why don't you include Robz?  Although I agree with you on the first two, but why Awaclus?
I agree, Awaclus seems somewhat more helpful than usual

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: August 28, 2018, 02:24:15 pm »

We do not have 2 ICs. I was talking about a hypothetical situation in which Scum DatSwan claimed to be the insane cop, after seeing that the actual insane cop did not claim.

To expand on this - LaLight was saying that DatSwan has to be telling the truth, because scum in DatSwan's situation would have simply claimed insane cop.

I pointed out that this is not necessarily beneficial for Scum DatSwan because it sets up a 1 v 1 - even if we lynch the wrong person on the first day, we will correctly kill scum DatSwan on the second day. And in this scenario, the sane cops are unopposed, so we would have gotten 2 IC cops.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 28, 2018, 02:25:55 pm »

Why?

Got it.  Not reading super carefully.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 28, 2018, 02:26:32 pm »

In what way?

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 28, 2018, 02:32:12 pm »

In what way?
Actually had some posts that were longer than their usually 3 word posts. There was some discussion from Awaclus against the stupid D1 quicklynch

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 28, 2018, 02:42:13 pm »

In what way?
Actually had some posts that were longer than their usually 3 word posts. There was some discussion from Awaclus against the stupid D1 quicklynch

I don't think > 3 word posts are outside their town meta, and I'm pretty sure everyone is against the stupid D1 quicklynch.  I still don't see it.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 28, 2018, 02:48:03 pm »

In what way?

I don't think > 3 word posts are outside their town meta, and I'm pretty sure everyone is against the stupid D1 quicklynch.  I still don't see it.

So, are you his scumpartner?

To be serious you’re doing the same as in Mafia 101

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 28, 2018, 02:53:44 pm »

In what way?

I don't think it is as strong a case as galz or Dsell.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 28, 2018, 02:57:29 pm »

In what way?

Correct. That’s why I am voting Galz. Also you’re town

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 28, 2018, 03:11:22 pm »

In what way?

Correct. That’s why I am voting Galz. Also you’re town

I had to go back to 101 to see what you are talking about and now I get what you’re saying.

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 28, 2018, 03:39:22 pm »

To expand on this - LaLight was saying that DatSwan has to be telling the truth, because scum in DatSwan's situation would have simply claimed insane cop.

I pointed out that this is not necessarily beneficial for Scum DatSwan because it sets up a 1 v 1 - even if we lynch the wrong person on the first day, we will correctly kill scum DatSwan on the second day. And in this scenario, the sane cops are unopposed, so we would have gotten 2 IC cops.
I agree that DatSwan is most likely town because of this. Because there was a safe fake claim for them, and they chose not to take it
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 44  All

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 23 queries.