Awaclus
- 2 (15.4%)
McMcsalot
- 5 (38.5%)
pingpongsam lol
- 6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 44  All

Author Topic: M118: Pacific Northwest Mafia (Game Over, Town Wins!)  (Read 123257 times)

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Re: M118: Pacific Northwest Mafia (Day Two!)
« Reply #425 on: August 28, 2018, 09:02:41 am »

oh well.

vote: Awaclus
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 28, 2018, 09:35:05 am »

Oooookay I got confused about claims because people assumed DatSwans claim and I though DatSwan was switching his claim.

Lalight claimed cop, then claimed town result on faust.
E claimed cop with a town result on faust.
Finally DatSwan claimed cop with town result on Faust.

So two of those three must be town and sane cops. (because we know faust was town)
The insane cop chose to lie during claims and claim vt. (This person didn’t know they were the insane cop until two other cops claimed town result)

So since the point of the coordinating and claiming was to get the cops to figure out their sanity yes this has worked out great and the insane cop should stay completely hidden.

The insane cop not claiming was and is good regardless of the fake claim from mafia/traitor. Also DatSwan is absolutely not confirmed town. Scum in datswans position knows that the real insane cop has chosen to not claim. They got lucky that they were the insane cop and the sane cops could confirm everyone’s sanity by themselves.

Scum!swan can then claim vt and let town have two ic’s and a hidden insane cop which is a very strong position. If scum!swan claims insane cop he is forced to take a 1v1 that he probably wins but is still bad for mafia. Scum!swan claiming a town result on faust puts him in a 1 in 3 scum scenario while cluttering up all our ic’s.

I’m not saying I’m convinced swan is scum but we are absolutely at a 1 scum in LL/E/Swan scenario and not 1 scum in LL/E
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 28, 2018, 09:39:16 am »

We should absolutely not lynch amongst the cops. Currently if scum kills one of the sane cops it helps us narrow down the pool. If not our cops get more and more results.
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 28, 2018, 09:42:34 am »

I have thoughts on which of the cops are town but I think it is a totally irrelevant topic to discuss at this point and only helps scum make their decision (is our cop townread).

So on to hunting the 2 scum in 8.

Dsell and awaclus are townie.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 28, 2018, 09:44:10 am »

My lynchpool for today among the VTs are Dsell, Galzria or Awaclus

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #430 on: August 28, 2018, 09:56:59 am »

Vote: Galz
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 28, 2018, 10:09:52 am »

Gkrieg reread:
Very few posts day one, supported the plan. L-1'd pps. Day two explained he wanted reactions from the L-1 vote (what were they?)
Votes 2.7 presumably for hammer. Goes at it with Dsell over claim order. Then just some normal reactions to things. Its a quiet game but nothing crazy scummy other than the vote for pps which is more likely to come from scum then town just due to the safeness of the wagon vs the danger of the lynch.

Hydrad:
Townie thoughts about massclaim and initial not loving reaction to faust claim, comes around to liking the plan. His post about finding scum when they claimed does sound towny. I didn;t like it at first but putting myself in a scum perspective I don't know why he would post that. It was a big aww I could have caught scum in this scenario that didn't and probably wouldn't have happened. But stil scum doesn't think about that anyway. Votes Galz in okay fashion. Questions me for townie resaons. A little self aware in some of his posts but thats hydrad super townie overall.

I’ll do more people at lunch

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: August 28, 2018, 12:43:59 pm »

In this situation at this point, I believe e more than LaLight or DatSwan given both claim order and e's analysis of this.

After everything LaLight has said, I still stand by this - e is most likely to be telling the truth of the 3 claimed cops, I believe. (Of course, it's guaranteed that 2 of them are truthful)

LaLight, why the vote on Awaclus? I know you've listed him as one of your highest scumreads but I would love more reasoning.
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 28, 2018, 12:45:29 pm »

In this situation at this point, I believe e more than LaLight or DatSwan given both claim order and e's analysis of this.

After everything LaLight has said, I still stand by this - e is most likely to be telling the truth of the 3 claimed cops, I believe. (Of course, it's guaranteed that 2 of them are truthful)

LaLight, why the vote on Awaclus? I know you've listed him as one of your highest scumreads but I would love more reasoning.

He is helpful and feels much less Awaclusian as usually.

Also you have 1234 posts, nice!

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: August 28, 2018, 12:46:01 pm »

Why?

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: August 28, 2018, 12:49:28 pm »

Why?

Again I don’t think this is a good conversation to be having today when we aren’t lynching cops.

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: August 28, 2018, 12:50:14 pm »

Is this because you believe he was directing the traitor?

Awaclus could you explain that more?

Galzria said this:

LL & e - if either of you were lying about your results, then I think... don't reveal at this time.

Galzria might as well have said this:

LL & e - if either of you is the traitor, then I think... don't pretend that you're town who lied about their results.

I am not convinced by your argument here, because I think this is probably the correct call if one of them WERE town and lying.

@LaLight, right now me, Galz, and Awaclus are the 3 most active VTs. You really think that the lurkier ones are most likely town?

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: August 28, 2018, 12:52:56 pm »

Awaclus could you explain that more?

Galzria said this:

LL & e - if either of you were lying about your results, then I think... don't reveal at this time.

Galzria might as well have said this:

LL & e - if either of you is the traitor, then I think... don't pretend that you're town who lied about their results.

I am not convinced by your argument here, because I think this is probably the correct call if one of them WERE town and lying.

@LaLight, right now me, Galz, and Awaclus are the 3 most active VTs. You really think that the lurkier ones are most likely town?

Semantics. I don't think lurkier are townier I think at least one in you/Galz/Awa is scum. You and Galz were directing Traitor at some point, Awaclus is, as i said, too helpful to be town.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: August 28, 2018, 12:53:20 pm »

vote: Galz

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 28, 2018, 12:53:43 pm »

also I am surprised Robz, Joseph and gkrieg are in this game

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: August 28, 2018, 12:53:56 pm »

guys we need content and activity.

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 28, 2018, 12:55:28 pm »

Why?

Again I don’t think this is a good conversation to be having today when we aren’t lynching cops.

I don't want to lynch any of them but it's very possible that one of them is actively working against the town - I think this is all fair to consider since we were sheeping their IC perspectives 24 hours ago.

@LaLight your jumping in first to claim cop and DatSwan being the very last to claim based on signup order are the most convenient/safe places to claim. Again, we hadn't fully decided on doing signup order when you made your claim.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 28, 2018, 12:59:27 pm »

Why?

I don't want to lynch any of them but it's very possible that one of them is actively working against the town - I think this is all fair to consider since we were sheeping their IC perspectives 24 hours ago.

@LaLight your jumping in first to claim cop and DatSwan being the very last to claim based on signup order are the most convenient/safe places to claim. Again, we hadn't fully decided on doing signup order when you made your claim.

How in the world would it be safer to claim first? Traitor wanted claims to split evenly – 2-2 for the best effect. I knew no one really scumread me then and if I were Traitor I would pick a popcorn order.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: August 28, 2018, 12:59:58 pm »

Why?

How in the world would it be safer to claim first? Traitor wanted claims to split evenly – 2-2 for the best effect. I knew no one really scumread me then and if I were Traitor I would pick a popcorn order.

Why would DatSwan claim sane cop? He could claim Insane and then when the real insane cop stepped up, no one would believe them

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: August 28, 2018, 01:00:13 pm »

I feel like fighting for the Town alone :(

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: August 28, 2018, 01:06:31 pm »

Why?

Why would DatSwan claim sane cop? He could claim Insane and then when the real insane cop stepped up, no one would believe them

Correct, we could lynch them that day and then we would lynch DatSwan the next day. In the meantime, we have 2 ICs and cops. In this scenario that's actually happening, if he is scum he is setting up a 1 in 3 where we know one person is lying but we have no ICs and there is a lot more confusion. Down the line we will be able to piece it together, but right now we are hesitant to lynch any of you, meaning you all - including the likely scum among you, have some survivability. And in fact, the scum has the most since they won't be night killed.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: August 28, 2018, 01:11:32 pm »

How many votes does galzria have right now? Can someone consolidate the case on him? I reread him and didn't think he was that scummy
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: August 28, 2018, 01:12:16 pm »

I think I will go back to vote: hydrad
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: August 28, 2018, 01:15:02 pm »

Why?

Yeah claiming first is definitely not as safe as claiming last, I do completely get that. I am still trying to wrap my head around it. In the hypothetical situation in my head where you are scum, perhaps you took advantage of being first in the signup order so there would be more suspicion on the later people? I am not sure. It doesn't make a lot of sense but NONE of this makes a lot of sense today.

It was somewhat jarring that you just jumped in and started the claiming and declared that it would be done in signup order, but I'm not sure whether it's actually scummy or just frustrating. Maybe e is the traitor, got screwed by the signup order, and claimed the wrong thing. This is all why I definitely don't want to lynch one of y'all today, I'm hoping that everything will somehow be more clear tomorrow or the next day.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #449 on: August 28, 2018, 01:17:30 pm »

I don't want scum to know why exactly.

Are you his scum partner?
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 44  All

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 23 queries.