Awaclus
- 2 (15.4%)
McMcsalot
- 5 (38.5%)
pingpongsam lol
- 6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 44  All

Author Topic: M118: Pacific Northwest Mafia (Game Over, Town Wins!)  (Read 123454 times)

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
Re: M118: Pacific Northwest Mafia (Day One!)
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2018, 06:45:38 pm »

That being said, lets go through and rate LaLight's thoughts on people:
I'll walk you through it as well as I could.

Lalight - That's me, a lot of played game, overly enthusiastic, always shitty reads, always thinking someone is making some crazy gambit and suspecting Innocent Children. My alignment will be obvious at least on D3, so there's no reason to lynch me ever, also I was chosen as the most fun to play with in 2017.
Don't get down on yourself for your bad reads.  People only ever remember when you have good reads (see comments on myself)

Galzria - he is awesome! Came back after long hiatus, ultrascum player and when town killing with his accurate reads. You probably know him, but now he's a killing machin. Let's hope he's town.
Accurate.

Awaclus - he is awesome! Awaclus is always playing for the win and it makes him scary opponent if you are scum and he puts his eye on you! When he's scum, he is usually overly helpful, but people just never think of it. He won solehandedly Mafia 101 in a the most awesome way after his partner was lynched D1.
When I think of Awaclus playing mafia I think stubborn.  I don't think scary.  Maybe I just haven't been on the wrong side of Awaclus to generate the appropriate amount of fear

2.71828... - he is awesome! Not so active as he once was, 2.7 is still one of the people I love reading scum games with the most. He has a unique ability to fly under the radar when he needs it as no one else, and if he's town, you better listen to him!
Really wants to be active, but sometimes life happens.  Reads are absolute garbage.  If you want to know who town is, read e's scum list and you should pretty much know who is town.

McMcsalot - he is awesome! He's very active and fun, questioning a lot of questions and ruling the stream of the game. I like him when he's town, and I liked him as a scum partner as well, so it will be a cool game just because mcmc is here. Also, Robz' brother if you forgot.
This summary works

Robz888 - he is awesome! After his own long hiatus came back and rocked! He is playing like all the games, and when he returned, he had like 4-5 games in a row when he was scum and no one ever suspected him. As town though he is usually a lackluster (his signature), so we'll see :)
When I think of Robz I always think of my first mafia game here (Toy Story) where I suspected him as scum then didn't follow through on that read and let him go.  He was scum.  That being said, smiley faces and making jokes are scummy, but not as much as they used to be almost 5(?!) years ago.

Joseph2302 - he is awesome! Universally scumread guy who is almost never scum. Usually gets lynched and flips town. Even when we had a meetup event and played Mafia, Joseph was lynched first, being a survivor :) Usually has quite good reads though! And I am yet to see scum!Joseph. Bonus: probably will claim SK (there's none in a game if that'll confuse anyone)
Joseph does get lynched a lot.

Hydrad - he is awesome! Just returned to us and already winning our hearts back! Unfortunately I played only one game with him, so I have not much to say about his current meta, but we had 1-v-1 (I was scum, he was town) and I lost.
Hydrad is really fun to play with, I am struggling to remember anything else.

Dsell - you are awesome!
Is LaLight just trying to buddy everyone?  All of these comments have been positive so far.

gkrieg13 - he is awesome! Considered as one of the best players of modern community, gkrieg always plays extremely pro-town and can guess the whole scum-team in his first post and be right. That's why, along with faust, he is usually a N1 kill.
gkrieg does very frequently die N1.  Maybe the new Robz from M40-M50ish (i.e. he survived to D3 therefore gkrieg is scum)

DatSwan - he is awesome! Though he came not so long ago, DatSwan is a radar always pointing at scum. When I was scum, I was eager to kill him as early as possible, as this guy not only has awesome reads, but also can convince people to vote for you. If you're scum, beware!
this is really starting to read like the LEGO movie theme song.  Everything is Awesome!  Everything is cool when you are part of a team! Everything is Awesome!  That being said, I don't remember DatSwan having the convincing power that LaLight refers to.  or maybe I just stubbornly hold on to my incorrect reads.

faust - he is awesome! Well, I'd go as far as will call faust the best Mafia player I know. And this concerns everything - reads, convincing, scum!play, using PR, also modding.
  Or maybe faust is the player who if he is alive on D3/D4 has to be scum?  Faust does tend to be able to convince me of his reads fairly well, which is great for mafia.  And faust is pretty great at mafia

pingpongsam - he is awesome! One of the most fun players! If he's scum, he will eventually scumslip as he never reads the setup :)
PPS is the player that I always defend for saying something off the wall crazy and then usually flips town and I feel very justified.  Or flips scum and I just defended him a bunch and things are awkward.  Both have happened.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2018, 06:47:13 pm »

boat: LaLight

Obviously scummy scummy scummy for the information he provided.

No, more like towny towny towny for buddying literally every person in the game.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2018, 06:51:35 pm »

Post Count 1.e:

Lalight - 10
Galzria - 0
Awaclus - 0
2.71828... - 4
McMcsalot - 0
Robz888 - 0
Joseph2302 - 0
Hydrad - 0
Dsell - 3
gkrieg13 - 1
DatSwan - 0
faust - 0
pingpongsam - 0

Still way too many lurkers.  Since we can't trust results we need to use other irrelevant data points such as post counts for lynching people

pro-tip for post counts: include the actual post count post in your own count!

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2018, 06:53:32 pm »

also, iguana, can you please move the thread over to mafia games?

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2018, 07:26:18 pm »

When I think of Awaclus playing mafia I think stubborn.  I don't think scary.  Maybe I just haven't been on the wrong side of Awaclus to generate the appropriate amount of fear

Well, I guess it depends on whether or not you think you can get me mislynched.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2018, 07:29:30 pm »

Playerlist:

1. Lalight
2. Galzria?
3. Awaclus
4. e
5. McMcsalot
6. Robz888
7. Joseph2302
8. Hydrad
9. Dsell
10. gkrieg13
11. DatSwan
12. faust

@mod: Who is this "" person? I don't think I've played with them before.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2018, 07:31:36 pm »

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2018, 07:32:26 pm »

vote: 2.7
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2018, 07:33:17 pm »

Vote: LaLight

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2018, 07:36:04 pm »

vote: Awaclus

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2018, 07:36:26 pm »

vote: going to bed

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2018, 07:36:57 pm »

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2018, 07:53:48 pm »

OMGUS!

I remember that term! Awaclus, what is your play typically like when you roll scum?
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2018, 11:55:32 pm »

LaLight & Dsell, obv!town.

Awaclus, prob!town.

2.718, slight!scum.

Gkrieg posted? Obviously inflating post count without providing content. Don't remember anything he said. vote: Gkrieg

Everybody else: Lurking too much. 7 players lurking? Probably at least 2 scum there.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2018, 11:57:01 pm »

LaLight v Awaclus:

LaLight is slightly more townie, but close. Both OMGUS pretty hard as town.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2018, 12:03:00 am »

Oh man galz is onto me with the lurking part and scum team. Guess I'll post something.

As for how I play this is how I view myself. Bad at both town and mafia in reading and stuff. But somehow I don't feel like when I'm town that I die a lot. I don't usually get myslynched as town but I usually get caught quickly as scum. So somehow I tend to just be obvious about my play I think which isn't good for me as a player. But I guess it's good for us this time
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2018, 12:03:54 am »

Well sure it's obvious if you're scum.

Good to play with you again, Galz! It's too bad you're trying to frame and kill this lovely town we have here!

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2018, 12:08:46 am »

Oh man galz is onto me with the lurking part and scum team. Guess I'll post something.

As for how I play this is how I view myself. Bad at both town and mafia in reading and stuff. But somehow I don't feel like when I'm town that I die a lot. I don't usually get myslynched as town but I usually get caught quickly as scum. So somehow I tend to just be obvious about my play I think which isn't good for me as a player. But I guess it's good for us this time

Don't be so hard on yourself! We'll be plenty hard on you. Who is your third scumpartner with Galz?

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2018, 12:13:57 am »

Don't be so hard on yourself! We'll be plenty hard on you. Who is your third scumpartner with Galz?

Joseph. Lynch him first.

Vote: Joseph
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2018, 12:19:31 am »

Well sure it's obvious if you're scum.

Good to play with you again, Galz! It's too bad you're trying to frame and kill this lovely town we have here!

No no no - no framing!

LaLight is actually pretty townie because, as scum, I honestly don't believe he's the type to jump at thread spamming in the opening posts. He's much more likely to let the game establish first and then join the fray with an idea of where to go.

You're townie because I don't want you lynched on D1 of your first game back in over 4 years - so you get free town points for now. At least enough to carry you to D2 unless you do something absurdly scummy, like, say, admitting to being scum.

Would you like to admit to being scum?

Mafia Record:

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2018, 12:23:01 am »

Joseph. Lynch him first.

You don't need to lie here. You can tell them Gkrieg is our third. He's totally not that valuable and will buy us town points when he flips scum.

Mafia Record:

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2018, 12:27:16 am »

Joseph. Lynch him first.

You don't need to lie here. You can tell them Gkrieg is our third. He's totally not that valuable and will buy us town points when he flips scum.

ah ok

Vote: Gkrieg

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2018, 01:38:54 am »

I feel pressured to live up to the expectations...

Let's vote: Galzria for now.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 44  All

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 23 queries.