Awaclus
- 2 (15.4%)
McMcsalot
- 5 (38.5%)
pingpongsam lol
- 6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44]  All

Author Topic: M118: Pacific Northwest Mafia (Game Over, Town Wins!)  (Read 124840 times)

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
Re: M118: Pacific Northwest Mafia (Game Over, Town Wins!)
« Reply #1075 on: September 14, 2018, 07:27:12 am »

my QT

sorry. I was really salty about wrong gkrieg read and haven't read EoD and haven't thought about the target.

By the way, since when do we have an action window? In most of my games you can post actions up to the Day Start, what's wrong with that?
Well an earlier action deadline means that the mod can preplan the day start post (and giving results etc.), in case they don't have a lot of time when the day is supposed to start. Actually I thought those deadlines were fairly standard, though admittedly they are more important in RMM settings.

To me, its important that someone can't try to change their action just before deadline, when, say, you already gave a tracker their result to prep for opening the day.

Realistically I need an hour or two to process night actions, so I will make my rule friendlier. But yeah rules are rules.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: September 14, 2018, 12:06:30 pm »

my QT

sorry. I was really salty about wrong gkrieg read and haven't read EoD and haven't thought about the target.

By the way, since when do we have an action window? In most of my games you can post actions up to the Day Start, what's wrong with that?
Well an earlier action deadline means that the mod can preplan the day start post (and giving results etc.), in case they don't have a lot of time when the day is supposed to start. Actually I thought those deadlines were fairly standard, though admittedly they are more important in RMM settings.

To me, its important that someone can't try to change their action just before deadline, when, say, you already gave a tracker their result to prep for opening the day.

Realistically I need an hour or two to process night actions, so I will make my rule friendlier. But yeah rules are rules.

If you are giving people their results early (before night ends) then you need to state that in the rules in my opinion.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: September 14, 2018, 01:48:55 pm »

my QT

If you are giving people their results early (before night ends) then you need to state that in the rules in my opinion.

No, I'm talking about the period of time where you type everything up and then submit it all as simultaneously as possible. That can take me up to an hour. I try to use the hour before the day opens. If someone changes their action in that timeframe, then what I may have already typed up to submit for them could be wrong. Therefore, a mod needs actions in before the night ends so they can process them and give accurate results.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1078 on: September 15, 2018, 12:03:53 am »

I'm not sure if this game could have been winnable for town after the terrible D1, had it not been for scum screwing up the fakeclaim.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: September 15, 2018, 09:36:50 am »

McMcsalot is MVP.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44]  All

Page created in 0.401 seconds with 22 queries.